Where The Hell Are The Xbox 360 Exclusives Microsoft?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Really...those games not AAA? Maybe Motorstorm could be just AA but all others have shown gameplay footage hat scream AAA. I would take a nuke on the HQ of the developers to not score AAA.Locutus_Picard

You're really expecting Motorstorm and Twisted Metal to score AAA? You're setting yourself for disapointment.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"]He might be talking about budget. If so, then for the most part, he'd be right.waltefmoney

Really...those games not AAA? Maybe Motorstorm could be just AA but all others have shown gameplay footage hat scream AAA. I would take a nuke on the HQ of the developers to not score AAA.

You're really expecting Motorstorm and Twisted Metal to score AAA? You're setting yourself for disapointment.

TM looked really MEH and I expect a flop. But Motorstorm on the other hand looked like it's more like Burnout now, and that's a good thing.
Avatar image for worldsworstgame
worldsworstgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 worldsworstgame
Member since 2010 • 180 Posts

Uncharted 3 and LBP2 are the only two that are most likely going to get AAA

KZ2, Infamous 2 and possibly Resistance 3, have a strong chance

Socom Motor Storm and Ico will NOT be AAA

Twisted Metal is anyone's guess

But overall yeah, I would say aas of right now Sony's 2011 is looking more promising then MS as of now, but to say all of those games would be AAA is absurd

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6285498.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B11

as I said Cows don't actually play video games.

Renzokucant

I'm a cow, I play games... See ur statement is wrong

No you don't The report proves you wrong.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6285498.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B11

I highly doubt that study is based off of PS3 fanboys.

More like normal PS3 owners.. or the general population. Not every PS3 owner = cow.

hey don't look at me, Look at the report send your complaints to Nielsen thank you.
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

More like normal PS3 owners.. or the general population. Not every PS3 owner = cow.

hey don't look at me, Look at the report send your complaints to Nielsen thank you.

My complaint isn't with them. It's pretty obvious that report is for the general population of PS3 owners. Every PS3 owner is a fanboy now? Because that's basically what you just said. I'll be sure to tell my grandparents you think they're cows.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="UCF_Knight"] I highly doubt that study is based off of PS3 fanboys.

UCF_Knight

My complaint isn't with them. It's pretty obvious that report is for the general population of PS3 owners. Every PS3 owner is a fanboy now? Because that's basically what you just said. I'll be sure to tell my grandparents you think they're cows.

Like I said send your complaints to Nielsen they are the ones that did a report that showed Playstation owners don't play games as much as Wii owners or 360 owners thus giving the Lemming general and his roving bands of Lemming Mercs ammunition to use. Which really is supported by the 150 million + more software sales the 360 and Wii see over the ps3.

sinpkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 sinpkr
Member since 2010 • 1255 Posts

some of u guys r saying that miocrosoft has already spent their budget on kinect. dont u know by know microsoft dosent have a budget?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 WilliamRLBaker

some of u guys r saying that miocrosoft has already spent their budget on kinect. dont u know by know microsoft dosent have a budget?

sinpkr
Of course they have a budget its dictated by the stock holders just like Sony.
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] hey don't look at me, Look at the report send your complaints to Nielsen thank you.WilliamRLBaker

Like I said send your complaints to Nielsen they are the ones that did a report that showed Playstation owners don't play games as much as Wii owners or 360 owners thus giving the Lemming general and his roving bands of Lemming Mercs ammunition to use. Which really is supported by the 150 million + more software sales the 360 and Wii see over the ps3.

You're totally ignoring everything I'm saying so I suppose I'll focus on the report itself. The PS3 was about 13% off play time. So, for instance, a 360 owner could have 55 minutes an hour, and a PS3 owner could have 42. To you, this means ALL PS3 owners don't play or purchase games at all? So I'm guessing very few people play or buy 360 games as well? I understand your perspective is strongly in favor of the 360, but you at least have to be reasonable when looking at the report. It's not like PS3 owner never play their console or buy any games at all.
mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

WilliamRLBaker

Are you trying to still make a point about sales here? I hope you know that no one here is going to care who is a PS3 owner when they are playing these amazing games. The people here to represent the PS3 owners in the US (who you keep calling cows for some reason, but then again you might be right because people in real life tend to be bigger fanboys than on the internet).

It always seems like you are trying to make excuses for something or coming with a defending point. We know that you're preference is the Xbox 360, but you have let it go and face the realization of how eventually fall short when it comes to the library. I called this happening in 2009. By the time the next consoles are out, the PS3 is going to have the much stronger library. It's already started happening due to solely from the exclusives from 2009 and onward. You have new franchises + old franchises + HD collections of loved games. That's going to cater to a variety of audiences. Whether it will help to boost sales in the US is unknown. And please don't argue that the Xbox 360 owners are going to be the ones playing games in 2011. Yeah they will be playing... the same games from 2010: Black Ops, Halo Reach, sports games, etc. What will be seen more often is Kinect in households because of the surge of casual gamers jumping on anything gimmicky.

Is that something that really excites you as a Xbox 360 fan william?

RickyRevolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 RickyRevolver
Member since 2010 • 1086 Posts

I hope the 360 lives through 2011, the road looks rough up ahead for them.

Best of luck Microsoft:)

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

RickyRevolver

RickyRevolver

Are you talking about in sales or quality of their library? If sales, Kinect is going to make them money without having to produce high quality games that have million dollar budgets. If you are talking about library, they have third party support and only have to supply a few exclusive games for them to them to have a "good library". It's just that when you take that that good library and compare it to what you get if you got a PS3 library for 2011, the Xbox 360's looks absolutely pathetic. Casuals and general gamers are fine though as they don't really know or care about exclusive games until they get huge. They care about things like Nintendo games (Anything Mario, Mario Kart, Wii fit), Kinect, sports games, and CoD/Halo (in the United States primarily).

But, any Xbox fanboy on the internet who actually follows the games released who are big gamers and have been talking about how much better the xbox library is must be literally choking on crow right now. So much denial that it's just sad at this point.

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
[QUOTE="RickyRevolver"]

Its currently selling better than the PS3, sooo things are probably fine in Xbox land.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 waltefmoney

RickyRevolver

I'm sure one of the richest companies in the world will somehow manage.

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

WilliamRLBaker

4.9 hours a week for lems, 4.1 hours a week for cows. An ASTRONOMICAL DIFFERENCE BRO!!!!!!! what i find funny is lems brag about live when less than half of them have an xbox live gold subscription. thats really funny, and those who have it play 2 games, halo and cod. all i know is 360 has no good exclusives while ps3 has a ton.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

There's Forza 4, GEOW 3, Kinect exclusives, XBLA exclusives and oh COD Map Pack exclusives (even if it's just for a couple months).

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#168 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
[QUOTE="h575309"][QUOTE="RickyRevolver"]

Its currently selling better than the PS3, sooo things are probably fine in Xbox land.

It is? How did you find that out?
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="vkun"]What are you talking about? They have Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Modern Warfare 1 & 2, Black Ops, Fable 3, etc.razgriz_101

all of them cept 1 are multiplats try harder man.

I believe Fable 3 is timed exclusive.
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 h575309

[QUOTE="h575309"][QUOTE="RickyRevolver"]

FIipMode

360 outsells Wii, PS3

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#171 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
still waiting to be announced.
brennan7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 brennan7777
Member since 2005 • 3253 Posts

MS has been selling like hotcakes with hardly any exclusives this fall and with rumor price drops next year it'll continue to do so, why invest in exclusives when they're already meeting their goals?

Zune_HD

Haha only on SW will you hear, "well who cares if I'm not getting exclusives cuz the xbox is still selling well!"

I guess if anything this thread proves why it is beneficial to have multiple consoles. I would probably buy an Xbox if I had more time to game.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 FIipMode

[QUOTE="FIipMode"][QUOTE="h575309"] Its currently selling better than the PS3, sooo things are probably fine in Xbox land.h575309

360 outsells Wii, PS3

Ah yes, I know about NA, I assumed when you said it's outselling the PS3, you meant worldwide.
Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#174 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

[QUOTE="Renzokucant"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

WilliamRLBaker

I'm a cow, I play games... See ur statement is wrong

No you don't The report proves you wrong.

no, your wrong, I quite literally play games on my ps3, I don't care about the link i'm calling ur generalist statement into question.. Baker.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Its hilarious when a fanboy pretends to be an owner of the other console just to make a thread bashing said console (un)subtly.
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 h575309
[QUOTE="FIipMode"][QUOTE="h575309"]

It is? How did you find that out?FIipMode

360 outsells Wii, PS3

Ah yes, I know about NA, I assumed when you said it's outselling the PS3, you meant worldwide.

Well if it outsold the PS3 in NA by nearly a million, Im willing to bet it outsold it worldwide. Still, even if its close, the 360 is hardly in trouble if its selling on par with its main competitor, not to mention gaining momentum with the Kinect.
Unnatural101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Unnatural101
Member since 2010 • 361 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Then why is it PS3 owners bought more games than XBOX 360 owners in 2009? I'd be willing to bet that PS3 owners bought more games in 2010 too.
RickyRevolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 RickyRevolver
Member since 2010 • 1086 Posts

jesus! people!

I'm only wishing Microsoft good luck because they haven't announced that much exclusives next year, relax.

I hope Microsoft lives, because I want Perfect Dark to come back, Its one of my favorite games of all time:P

Gosh, can't a guy wish a company the best of luck...?

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 FIipMode

[QUOTE="FIipMode"][QUOTE="h575309"]

360 outsells Wii, PS3

h575309

Well if it outsold the PS3 in NA by nearly a million, Im willing to bet it outsold it worldwide. Still, even if its close, the 360 is hardly in trouble if its selling on par with its main competitor, not to mention gaining momentum with the Kinect.

Yeah, I don't think the 360 is in trouble at all sales-wise, it's just the outselling PS3 that caught my eye since i haven't heard anything official about worldwide sales recently.

Unnatural101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Unnatural101
Member since 2010 • 361 Posts

[QUOTE="h575309"][QUOTE="FIipMode"] Ah yes, I know about NA, I assumed when you said it's outselling the PS3, you meant worldwide.FIipMode

Yeah, I don't think the 360 is in trouble at all sales-wise, it's just the outselling PS3 that caught my eye since i haven't heard anything official about worldwide sales recently.

According to VGchartz, for 2010 so far, the PS3 has sold 12 million units, XBOX 360 has sold 11million. I know many people are skeptical of VGchartz, but they sound like they are pretty correct. If you don't remember or didn't know, Sony Forcasted that they would sell 15 million units for their fiscal year, and their year is 3 months shy of being complete.
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

no, your wrong, I quite literally play games on my ps3, I don't care about the link i'm calling ur generalist statement into question.. Baker.Renzokucant
He's playing you bro. ;)

[QUOTE="RickyRevolver"]

waltefmoney

I'm sure one of the richest companies in the world will somehow manage.

Nevermind, I misread that as "the number one richest company in the world". :P

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 FIipMode
[QUOTE="FIipMode"]

[QUOTE="h575309"] Well if it outsold the PS3 in NA by nearly a million, Im willing to bet it outsold it worldwide. Still, even if its close, the 360 is hardly in trouble if its selling on par with its main competitor, not to mention gaining momentum with the Kinect.Unnatural101

According to VGchartz, for 2010 so far, the PS3 has sold 12 million units, XBOX 360 has sold 11million. I know many people are skeptical of VGchartz, but they sound like they are pretty correct. If you don't remember or didn't know, Sony Forcasted that they would sell 15 million units for their fiscal year, and their year is 3 months shy of being complete.

Don't really care for VGC numbers, I'd much rather wait until when the companies announce the numbers.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#183 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]They're coming. Just in 9 or 10 months time.clone01
i think you're right. what cracks me up is that multiplats just don't seem to exist in system-wars land.

I own more exclusive games for my PS3 then mutiplat titles. 8)

ohthemanatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 ohthemanatee
Member since 2010 • 8104 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]They're coming. Just in 9 or 10 months time.-Renegade

i think you're right. what cracks me up is that multiplats just don't seem to exist in system-wars land.

so do I for both the PS3 and the 360

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#185 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30573 Posts

RickyRevolver

Oh, you will be surprised, dont forget it was supposed to die in 2006. :)

antifanboyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 antifanboyftw
Member since 2007 • 2214 Posts

The Xbox 360 will get its exclusive games... Just wait

hehe.

Bazooka_4ME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Bazooka_4ME
Member since 2008 • 2540 Posts
Seriesly, if multiplats is what Xbox 360 all has, then what's the point? Halo? Gears? Kinect? At this moment, I'm thinking about getting OnLive instead of another 360....
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 waltefmoney

Seriesly, if multiplats is what Xbox 360 all has, then what's the point? Halo? Gears? Kinect? At this moment, I'm thinking about getting OnLive instead of another 360....Bazooka_4ME

An existing library that's bigger than the PS3's and contains more quality exclusives that the PS3 would be a good start.

xRiSKx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 xRiSKx
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Wrong, there's about 12 exclusives coming out also Microsoft has some big announcements this year. Source: http://www.connectedconsoles.com/xbox/more-announcements-in-the-pipeline-for-2011-says-microsoft/2777/
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]They're coming. Just in 9 or 10 months time.-Renegade

so do i, on the wii, 360, and ps3. i don't envy you missing out on so much stuff because you've chosen to ally yourself with an inanimate piece of plastic.
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Wrong, there's about 12 exclusives coming out also Microsoft has some big announcements this year. Source: http://www.connectedconsoles.com/xbox/more-announcements-in-the-pipeline-for-2011-says-microsoft/2777/ xRiSKx

Well they should just tell us already. We all know they have games but saying "soon" is getting old.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#192 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

I love how everyone is jumping the subject...2011, so far, does not look like a strong exclusive line-up for Xbox 360. There are like some 5 strong games, not counting XBLA or Kinect Titles. Also, I doubt Microsoft will announce an AAA title for this year at e3, quite late in hypeness world.

---Where is Perfect Dark 2?!!!!!!!

PS3 does have a stronger line-up as of right now...pretty strong games have been announced. The list has already been posted so I'm not going to bother..

TheMoreYouOwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 TheMoreYouOwn
Member since 2010 • 3927 Posts

[QUOTE="Bazooka_4ME"]Seriesly, if multiplats is what Xbox 360 all has, then what's the point? Halo? Gears? Kinect? At this moment, I'm thinking about getting OnLive instead of another 360....waltefmoney

An existing library that's bigger than the PS3's and contains more quality exclusives that the PS3 would be a good start.

More quality exclusives? Afraid not, and many of those "exclusives" can be played on the pc.

gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

[QUOTE="dethroned3"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Why exactly do you care? you don't actually own a 360....

But then again your wrong, once the year is done it always comes out the 360 has just as many games released as the ps3, often with more A, AA, and AAA games released, Often with more games sold. The recent nielson reports show that cows don't actually buy or play video games...

razgriz_101

don't worry buddy, microsoft will look after you with all those superficial kinect games for 2011.....

Gears 3,Forza 4 say hi :)

Yeah they have Gears 3, Forza 4 (if you like racing sims) and probably countless games with the word "Kinect" in front of them. So theres gonna be a ton of exclusives!! I'm so happy I bought a PS3
InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#195 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts

Exclusives dont matter if they dont move hardware. It's like playing music no one's listening to.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Bazooka_4ME"]Seriesly, if multiplats is what Xbox 360 all has, then what's the point? Halo? Gears? Kinect? At this moment, I'm thinking about getting OnLive instead of another 360....TheMoreYouOwn

More quality exclusives? Afraid not, and many of those "exclusives" can be played on the pc.

no. the 360 has more high scoring (aka 8.0+) exclusives than the ps3.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pc5oLqpenpT78W87pMfgvBA

spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

Exclusives dont matter if they dont move hardware. It's like playing music no one's listening to.

InfinityMugen

Because the 360 is so far a head. of the PS3 sales wise right?

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

WilliamRLBaker
And you dont know anything about our economy. You thought Goldman and Sacs was some video game guy. So I guess you keep playing your games all day instead of knowing what is going on with the world.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#199 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Why do you care?
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#200 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
Why do you care?SaltyMeatballs
Oh I'm sure he doesn't and is just using this article in his never ending 360 bashing campaign.