Where The Hell Are The Xbox 360 Exclusives Microsoft?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"]

you do realize though that the 360 does have more high scoring exclusives than the ps3?

CaseyWegner

Br

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"]

If two-third of your exclusive line-up for 2011 is made out of either Kinect or XBLA titles...
You know that it's looking grim...
And OP didn't even add upcoming PSN titles...that would have been adding salt to injury. (or was it insult?)

But whatever, keep up the farce of your console. It really has become the ''poor man's pc'' that only does multi-plats and a few good exclusives that tend to flop here and there. I'd say abandon ship and go to PC or even PS3. With the former being a statement to Micro$oft that they should return to PC in which they actually had good IP's. Heck, maybe we'll even see those long forgotten IP's like Freelancer back again instead of flops like Crackdown or whatnot.
And the latter is what you really should have in combination with a good PC, otherwise you're no gamer.

CaseyWegner

you do realize though that the 360 does have more high scoring exclusives than the ps3?

Well, that is subject to change VERY SOON.

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts

Not gonna lie, my 360 is going to be collecting dust for a good while.

Dark-Ancient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Dark-Ancient
Member since 2010 • 61 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark-Ancient"]

Here are the confirmed exclsuives

1. Codename Kingdoms (xbox 360 only)

2. Gears 3 (xbox 360 only)

3. Project Draco (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

4. Haunt (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

5. Codename D (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

6. Rise of Nightmares (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

7. Steel Batalion (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

8. Star Wars (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

9. Forza 4 (xbox 360 only - Kinect)

10. Battleblock theater (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

11. Dust Elysian Tale (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

12. Owlboy (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

13. Gun Loco (xbox 360 only)

14. Grey Matter (xbox 360 -PC only)

15. X-Com (xbox 360 -PC only)

16. First Templar (xbox 360 -PC only)

17. HyBRID (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

So, 17 games are confirmed

Of course there are more from the below developers that will be revealed in 2011

Lionhead (Fable 4 - Kinect)

Rare ( ? - Kinect)

Remedy (Alan Wake 2 - Kinect)

Feelplus (RPG)

343 Industries (Halo project)

etc etc

So, 17 exclusives and far more to be revealed is not enough ? We are not even in 2011 yet for christ !!!!!!

CaseyWegner

a game on more than one system is not exclusive.

I will refine the list then

14. HyBRID (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

Still 14 exclusives confirmed, which is far from bad imo

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
Well, that is subject to change VERY SOON.Locutus_Picard
That has been "subject to change very soon" for almost 4 years now (just like the userbase) :P
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

wow, that's an awful lot of kinect/xbla titles, saolin/seekar/obamanian/ablefa3/dark ancient....i know i'm missing one of your other alt accounts, but i just can't remember it offhand.

clone01

sacredmg :P

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

We have reached the end of 2010 and what have Microsoft left their consumers to be excited about? Forza… really? What the heck is going on, Microsoft? We didn't even get an official Gears of War III announcement at this years VGAs? We all know it's coming so why not just go ahead an announce it – or is that game going multi-platform as well?

PlayStation 3 gamers have plenty of exclusives to look forward to already, starting as early as January next year. They have Little Big Planet 2, Killzone 3, The Last Guardian, The ICO Collection, inFamous 2, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Socom 4, Twisted Metal and the heavily speculated Starhawk *wink, wink*. Further more, all of these games are guaranteed to be AAA titles and that's more than I can say for Microsoft's last exclusive release, which was my most anticipated game of 2010 and also happened to be a huge flop, Fable III.

It's hard to see Microsoft's strategy in all of this. Are they relying on Kinect to to be sole selling point of the consoles? No hardcore gamer would even consider buying an Xbox 360 over a PlayStation 3 this Christmas. Isn't Christmas the biggest opportunity for these companies to cash in? Yeah, sure, Kinect may be doing great numbers but a good percentage of devout gamers are going to be dumping the console if they don't get any good news soon.

Perhaps Microsoft have royally screwed themselves over and the Kinect is supposed to be their proverbial last chance perk. They haven't secured any independent developers for a long time and most of the studios that did develop exclusive titles for them have opted to go the way of the multi-plat, take Bungie for example. Independent developers don't want to do exclusive games any more, there is more money to be made doing multi-platform games despite handsome bribes by either parties. This is not just the case for Microsoft – Sony are losing exclusives by the numbers too – Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, and Metal Gear Solid are perfect examples. Fortunately, Sony have secured a lot of great studios which gives them a great advantage over Microsoft. The only Microsoft in-house studios that I can count up from the top of my head are Turn 10, Lionhead, and RARE. There may be several more but, honestly, this is all I can think of right now. Sony, on the other hand, have Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Guerrilla Games, Polyphony Digital, Zipper Interactive, and Sucker Punch. It's safe to say that the PlayStation brand is future proof whereas things are looking grim for Microsoft's Xbox 360.

Microsoft could be sitting on something big and are just waiting for the right moment to blow us all away – maybe it's the Xbox 720, although that would be a extremely risky move. Only time will tell whether these are the dying days of the Xbox 360. From my standing point it certainly seems that way.

Source

PS3 has over 20 confirmed exclusives for 2011 and Xbox has 2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Microsoft has like 12 exclusives for 2011. Forza 4, Gears 3, Kingdoms, Haunt, Steel Battelion, Project Draco, Rise of Nightmares, Fire Pro Wrestling, Shadow of the Damn, etc.. [url][QUOTE="steve8198"] [QUOTE="spookykid143"] iRacing is better than both.

Do you have a pic to prove its better?

Better question, is it on game consoles? We are comparing 2 console games that are on 4 year old technology here. We're not comparing PC games.[/url]
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

Locutus_Picard

really? where did you get your time machine. i want one, too.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 clone01
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]

wow, that's an awful lot of kinect/xbla titles, saolin/seekar/obamanian/ablefa3/dark ancient....i know i'm missing one of your other alt accounts, but i just can't remember it offhand.

sacredmg :P

ahhh, that's right! thanks!
badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 badtaker
Member since 2009 • 3806 Posts

Here are the confirmed exclsuives

14. Grey Matter (xbox 360 -PC only)

15. X-Com (xbox 360 -PC only)

16. First Templar (xbox 360 -PC only)

17. HyBRID (xbox 360 only - XBLA)

So, 17 games are confirmed

Of course there are more from the below developers that will be revealed in 2011

Lionhead (Fable 4 - Kinect)

Rare ( ? - Kinect)

Remedy (Alan Wake 2 - Kinect)

Feelplus (RPG)

343 Industries (Halo project)

etc etc

So, 17 exclusives and far more to be revealed is not enough ? We are not even in 2011 yet for christ !!!!!!

Dark-Ancient
Star wars definitely looks like GOTY and game of decade material :P
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 blackace

We have reached the end of 2010 and what have Microsoft left their consumers to be excited about? Forza… really? What the heck is going on, Microsoft? We didn't even get an official Gears of War III announcement at this years VGAs? We all know it's coming so why not just go ahead an announce it – or is that game going multi-platform as well?

PlayStation 3 gamers have plenty of exclusives to look forward to already, starting as early as January next year. They have Little Big Planet 2, Killzone 3, The Last Guardian, The ICO Collection, inFamous 2, Motorstorm: Apocalypse, Resistance 3, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Socom 4, Twisted Metal and the heavily speculated Starhawk *wink, wink*. Further more, all of these games are guaranteed to be AAA titles and that's more than I can say for Microsoft's last exclusive release, which was my most anticipated game of 2010 and also happened to be a huge flop, Fable III.

It's hard to see Microsoft's strategy in all of this. Are they relying on Kinect to to be sole selling point of the consoles? No hardcore gamer would even consider buying an Xbox 360 over a PlayStation 3 this Christmas. Isn't Christmas the biggest opportunity for these companies to cash in? Yeah, sure, Kinect may be doing great numbers but a good percentage of devout gamers are going to be dumping the console if they don't get any good news soon.

Perhaps Microsoft have royally screwed themselves over and the Kinect is supposed to be their proverbial last chance perk. They haven't secured any independent developers for a long time and most of the studios that did develop exclusive titles for them have opted to go the way of the multi-plat, take Bungie for example. Independent developers don't want to do exclusive games any more, there is more money to be made doing multi-platform games despite handsome bribes by either parties. This is not just the case for Microsoft – Sony are losing exclusives by the numbers too – Final Fantasy, Grand Theft Auto, and Metal Gear Solid are perfect examples. Fortunately, Sony have secured a lot of great studios which gives them a great advantage over Microsoft. The only Microsoft in-house studios that I can count up from the top of my head are Turn 10, Lionhead, and RARE. There may be several more but, honestly, this is all I can think of right now. Sony, on the other hand, have Media Molecule, Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Guerrilla Games, Polyphony Digital, Zipper Interactive, and Sucker Punch. It's safe to say that the PlayStation brand is future proof whereas things are looking grim for Microsoft's Xbox 360.

Microsoft could be sitting on something big and are just waiting for the right moment to blow us all away – maybe it's the Xbox 720, although that would be a extremely risky move. Only time will tell whether these are the dying days of the Xbox 360. From my standing point it certainly seems that way.

Source

-Renegade

They have like 12 exclusives for next year. Forza 4, Gears 3, Kingdoms, Haunt, Steel Battalion, Rise of Nightmares, Project Draco, Fire Pro Wrestling, Shadow of the Damn, etc..

http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/ms-at-tgs-10-xbla-kinect-games-for-japan-steel-battalion-heavy-armor/" title="http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/ms-at-tgs-10-xbla-kinect-games-for-japan-steel-battalion-heavy-armor/">http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/ms-at-tgs-10-xbla-kinect-games-for-japan-steel-battalion-heavy-armor/

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"] Br [QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"]

If two-third of your exclusive line-up for 2011 is made out of either Kinect or XBLA titles...
And OP didn't even add upcoming PSN titles...that would have been adding salt to injury. (or was it insult?)

But whatever, keep up the farce of your console. It really has become the ''poor man's pc'' that only does multi-plats and a few good exclusives that tend to flop here and there. I'd say abandon ship and go to PC or even PS3. With the former being a statement to Micro$oft that they should return to PC in which they actually had good IP's. Heck, maybe we'll even see those long forgotten IP's like Freelancer back again instead of flops like Crackdown or whatnot.
And the latter is what you really should have in combination with a good PC, otherwise you're no gamer.

Locutus_Picard

so that makes what you said all okay even though it's not true?

Zune_HD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Zune_HD
Member since 2010 • 1144 Posts

MS has been selling like hotcakes with hardly any exclusives this fall and with rumor price drops next year it'll continue to do so, why invest in exclusives when they're already meeting their goals?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#115 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Not gonna lie, my 360 is going to be collecting dust for a good while.

Dahaka-UK

Same here. Gears 3 can't come out fast enough.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 waltefmoney

MS has been selling like hotcakes with hardly any exclusives this fall and with rumor price drops next year it'll continue to do so, why invest in exclusives when they're already meeting their goals?

Zune_HD

Uhm, Halo, their biggest franchise, and Kinect. That's why they're selling.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 blackace

Locutus_Picard

That's the thing. Microsoft IS PC and XBox 360. All those games are Microsoft exclusives. None of them can be playing on the Wii or PS3. Last i checked Halo Reach and Forza 3 did not flop. Sure Microsoft had a few flops like on here, but so did Sony. Sont actually had more flops because they had more exclusives. lol!! Many of the Kinect games didn't flop at all. All of them were hyped AE, except Dance Central and that game didn't flop. Neither did Kinect Sports or Kinect Advantures.

Renzokucant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#118 Renzokucant
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6285498.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B11

as I said Cows don't actually play video games.

WilliamRLBaker
I'm a cow, I play games... See ur statement is wrong
Zune_HD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Zune_HD

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]

waltefmoney

MOVE and GT5 just released and the PS3 is not selling, what gives?

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]

Zune_HD

MOVE and GT5 just released and it's not selling, what gives?

Sony didn't invest enough in Move apperantly, but GT5 has been selling like mad.

Zune_HD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Zune_HD

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"][QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

MOVE and GT5 just released and it's not selling, what gives?

Sony didn't invest enough in Move apperantly, but GT5 has been selling like mad.

Talking about hardware sales.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 waltefmoney

Talking about hardware sales.Zune_HD

But the PS3 is selling well, just not in the US.

todd2r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 todd2r
Member since 2009 • 2615 Posts

Source

-Renegade

heres a thought. lets wait till after the microsoft and E3 press conferences before we claim they have none. theres no need to announce crap5 years before its released. it just gets us hyped, and then you will be let down when the game blows (heres lookin at you GT5). 2nd, sony can announce 100 exclusives for the year and it wont matter. lets see how many get AAA before we claim it was the best year ever. It wont matter if they all turn out like Heavy Rain and MAG. 3rd, most of those awesome sony exclusives dont even interest me or the general public for that matter (i will buy Infamous 2 and UC3 though). Im more excited to play Gears 3 and Batman AC than any ps3 exclusive anyways

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 blackace

[QUOTE="Dahaka-UK"]Same here. Gears 3 can't come out fast enough.

Bigboi500

Mine won't be. I've got LOTS of games to play that I haven't even started. Red Dead Redemtion, Fable 3, Fallout 3: New Vegas, Singularity, Prototype, Tiger Woods 2011, Tomb Raider, Meat Boy, Dance Central, Kinect Adventures and so many, many more. My XBox 360 will never, ever collect dust this generation.

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]Talking about hardware sales.waltefmoney

XBox 360 is selling well in the U.S. and Europe. Selling like crap in Japan though, like it always has.

GT5 has sold almost 4 million units, which is very good. Sold more then I predicted so far. I still don't think it'll reach 10 million however, but we'll see.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 clone01
[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]

MOVE and GT5 just released and the PS3 is not selling, what gives?

don't really have any figures in front of me, but i'm pretty sure GT5 has sold a lot.
Zune_HD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Zune_HD

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]Talking about hardware sales.waltefmoney

Link?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 clone01

Talking about hardware sales.Zune_HD

Link?

from february: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/05/ps3-worldwide-sales-cross-30-million/ i don't think 30 million is too shabby.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]Talking about hardware sales.Zune_HD

Link?

http://wireninja.com/gran-turismo-5-boosts-japan-ps3-sales/

http://www.ps3blog.net/2010/10/14/playstation-move-sells-1-5m-across-europe/

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/ps3s-move-sells-41-million-worldwide/

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 waltefmoney

XBox 360 is selling well in the U.S. and Europe. Selling like crap in Japan though, like it always has.

blackace

I know that, both systems are selling well, but saying that the 360 is selling without nothing is incorrect.

Zune_HD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Zune_HD

waltefmoney

Link?

http://wireninja.com/gran-turismo-5-boosts-japan-ps3-sales/ - This is only one week.

http://www.ps3blog.net/2010/10/14/playstation-move-sells-1-5m-across-europe/ - This is from October.

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/ps3s-move-sells-41-million-worldwide/ - Shipped not sold. MS has just SOLD 4 million total Kinects the other day.

I want actual hardware sales from the PS3 for Q4.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 clone01

Zune_HD
why are you suddenly changing the criteria? i provided this link: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/05/ps3-worldwide-sales-cross-30-million/ is 30 million not a strong sales number?
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 waltefmoney

Zune_HD

Okay, off to Sony headquarters, wish me luck.

But seriously, just because Kinect sells better than Move doesn't mean the PS3 is not selling well, especially in Europe. I'm asuming you're basing this on the NPD report.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#133 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Locutus_Picard

What kind of PC do you have?

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 badtaker

[QUOTE="Zune_HD"]

waltefmoney

Best of Luck

I will Miss you :cry::cry:

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

badtaker

Best of Luck

Damn they have some tight security. We'll need at least 2 ninjas + Tom Cruise to get those Q4 reports.

Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#136 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

I ask myself the same question. Gears of War 3, Forza 4 and a couple other games i won't bother looking at are not enough for me. MS needs to announce more games, fast.lusitanogamer

Ehh, as long as Kinect keeps selling, I don't think they will listen.:P

badtaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 badtaker

[QUOTE="badtaker"]

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

waltefmoney

Best of Luck

Damn they have some tight security. We'll need at least 2 ninjas + Tom Cruise to get those Q4 reports.

that's why he working on MI4 to get you Q4 :P
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#138 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

It does look bad doesn't it? Even though I Like Gears it's kind of been on the decline since the first, and I'm not a fan of racing sims either, I had high hopes for the VGAs but nada, the exclusive lineup is looking pretty lame and I don't see it getting any better sadly. Lucky for me I'll have my hands full with what the PS3 is putting out next year.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 waltefmoney

that's why he working on MI4 to get you Q4 :Pbadtaker

I always knew he was a fine fellow.

lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#140 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts

[QUOTE="lusitanogamer"]I ask myself the same question. Gears of War 3, Forza 4 and a couple other games i won't bother looking at are not enough for me. MS needs to announce more games, fast.sanim02

Sad, but true.
Unnatural101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Unnatural101
Member since 2010 • 361 Posts
I want actual hardware sales from the PS3 for Q4.Zune_HD
Sony doesn't end their 4th quarter until March 31, 2011. However world wide, Sony reached 40 million units a 3 or 4 months ago
Avatar image for 205212669269561485377169522720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#142 205212669269561485377169522720
Member since 2005 • 14458 Posts

[QUOTE="sanim02"]

[QUOTE="lusitanogamer"]I ask myself the same question. Gears of War 3, Forza 4 and a couple other games i won't bother looking at are not enough for me. MS needs to announce more games, fast.lusitanogamer

Sad, but true.

Hey maybe those hardcore Kinect games will be good like PNF used to tout!:D

Anyways, Gears 3 will be more than enough for most 360 users since the multiplatform side of things are insane..:o

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
I feel like we say this every year and the game amount almost always ends up the same :/ Not only that, but MS doesn't have much pressure to make more exclusives because of their huge marketshare. Sony on the other hand has to give 360 gamers (like me) a reason to shell out $300 more, it's not so much "new" console buyers anymore as it is owners of other new consoles. I applaud Sony and their exclusives effort though and they've gotten just enough now that I'm buying a PS3 this week.
Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Locutus_Picard

[QUOTE="Locutus_Picard"]

heretrix

What kind of PC do you have?

Laptop :P Intel DUO Core P8600 @ 2,4 Ghz 4GB DDR2 RAM Ati Radeon 3470 HD Oudated but still can run most games on medium or low. Planning to buy a new rig by end of next year. Already got the games for it. But what has this got to do with anything? I know what PC is capable of therefore I plan to quit consoles by end of next year.

Avatar image for worldsworstgame
worldsworstgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 worldsworstgame
Member since 2010 • 180 Posts

-Renegade

I stopped reading here, there is no way that anyone can take this post or this user seriously

Unnatural101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Unnatural101
Member since 2010 • 361 Posts

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

worldsworstgame

I stopped reading here, there is no way that anyone can take this post or this user seriously

He might be talking about budget. If so, then for the most part, he'd be right.
Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Locutus_Picard
[QUOTE="worldsworstgame"]

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

Unnatural101

Really...those games not AAA? Maybe Motorstorm could be just AA but all others have shown gameplay footage hat scream AAA. I would take a nuke on the HQ of the developers to not score AAA.
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6285498.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop%3Btitle%3B11

as I said Cows don't actually play video games.

WilliamRLBaker

I highly doubt that study is based off of PS3 fanboys.

More like normal PS3 owners.. or the general population. Not every PS3 owner = cow.

Avatar image for worldsworstgame
worldsworstgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 worldsworstgame
Member since 2010 • 180 Posts
[QUOTE="worldsworstgame"]

[QUOTE="-Renegade"]

Unnatural101

I'm not sure what you mean by "talking about budget" but I do know that Motorstorm, Ico and Socom 4 surely won't be getting a AAA score here
siddhu33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 siddhu33
Member since 2008 • 3264 Posts

it will be okay...

I remember last year the same kind of threads were made...

What does the 360 have for 2010?

Will it be enough?

Also, you have to be kidding yourself if all those exclusive games for the PS3 will release in one year. Sony will spread them out, so that the sales of one dont affect the other, while giving a good amount of high-quality exclusives over time. So expect delays.

And some of those kinect games also look good, don't count them out just because they are kinect.