When's the last time you turned on your Xbox One?

• 185 results
Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm not a "serious gamer" (give me a fuking break), I play games for entertainment just like the vast majority of people that do.

I have never dealt with any lag, I have had the same Duracell rechargeable batteries since summer 2013 and they still out last my DS4 per charge.

If the Interface is slow, its the User that is an idiot and cant maneuver through it.

Ooohh poor baby!! Someone called you names? You're a serious gamer? Put your big boy pants on and stop crying.

Ah yes, that same 2 year old argument on the Xbox One. It's uses batteries blah blah blah, like to this day they don't know you can buy rechargeable batties for the controller and it will last 3 times longer than the dual shock can every dream on.

Yeah you and him missed the point which is you have to spent money out of your pocked to buy rechargeable batteries or spent a ton of non rechargeable batteries both options include paying more money,the battery in the DS4 may not last as long as to AA on the xbox one controller but hey at least it comes with a rechargeable battery something MS should have done long ago,but that they don't do because they sell you an over priced charge and play kit that cost double almost as 2 rechargeable batteries from Duracell or other brand with charger.

Remember how you people argue that shitty broken ass backward compatibility is better than nothing on PS4?

Yeah apply that one here something is better than nothing and last time i hear duracell rechargeable batteries weren't free nor the charger.

If it isn't my dumb ass groupie again following me as usual. I like how you completely ignore any questions I have about what games you playing but love to tag and comment on anything else I post in here like you have an Xbox to dispute anything I say.

How's Nioh since you wanted to spit nonsense in a Nioh thread, how's your PSVR goofball.

When did I argue anything about BC was better than the PS4 you idiot, link to where I said that... LOL.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

Firstly, mine is on literally every day since I run my TV through X1 and it sits at the heart of my entertainment center along with playing games, something the Bore & Poo lacks.

Secondly.... TC....

Nuff said. :P

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Mine is on everyday a lot. I am normally playing games but when I'm not I will use the Amazon app or Netflix or Time Warner App. I rarely use my cable since the Time Warner app is better.

This thread just seems like more stupid childish Sony fanboy stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

@silversix_: The og Xbox was a beast. You must have been in utero when it came out talking like that.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6187 Posts

Played Gears of War 4 last night. Could have played it with better graphics on my Laptop but couldn't be arsed plugging it in to big TV.

Kids also play it all the time.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#157 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@xdude85 said:
@davillain- said:
@xdude85 said:

Remind me again why obvious troll threads are still allowed here?

Because it keeps SW economy flowing?

God forbid mods step up and lock these obvious bait threads.

These daily threads dont even have any type of attempt to disguise them as SW related. They are just excuses for the Sony fanboys to form up their man pile.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#158 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm not a "serious gamer" (give me a fuking break), I play games for entertainment just like the vast majority of people that do.

I have never dealt with any lag, I have had the same Duracell rechargeable batteries since summer 2013 and they still out last my DS4 per charge.

If the Interface is slow, its the User that is an idiot and cant maneuver through it.

Ooohh poor baby!! Someone called you names? You're a serious gamer? Put your big boy pants on and stop crying.

Ah yes, that same 2 year old argument on the Xbox One. It's uses batteries blah blah blah, like to this day they don't know you can buy rechargeable batties for the controller and it will last 3 times longer than the dual shock can every dream on.

Yeah you and him missed the point which is you have to spent money out of your pocked to buy rechargeable batteries or spent a ton of non rechargeable batteries both options include paying more money,the battery in the DS4 may not last as long as to AA on the xbox one controller but hey at least it comes with a rechargeable battery something MS should have done long ago,but that they don't do because they sell you an over priced charge and play kit that cost double almost as 2 rechargeable batteries from Duracell or other brand with charger.

Remember how you people argue that shitty broken ass backward compatibility is better than nothing on PS4?

Yeah apply that one here something is better than nothing and last time i hear duracell rechargeable batteries weren't free nor the charger.

And? I have to spend money on batteries for my smoke alarm also. That is a necessity as in its function is to save lives. Gaming is a luxury. Maybe in your little village batteries cost "a ton" but you don't even have the wifi to play games with people from the board so spare me your 3rd world crying.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@tormentos said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@cainetao11 said:

And? I have to spend money on batteries for my smoke alarm also. That is a necessity as in its function is to save lives. Gaming is a luxury. Maybe in your little village batteries cost "a ton" but you don't even have the wifi to play games with people from the board so spare me your 3rd world crying.

I don't know how anyone can defend the shitty battery life of a DS4.

I use it as a netflix player and STILL need to charge it daily, shit dies in 6-9 hours even on IDLE, at least my XB1 rechargeable pack can go upto a week without getting charged.

Now we got cows lecturing us over spending money after dropping 500 on VR sets LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Yeah, it's come to a point where I don't even unplug it from my Playstation anymore.

And yet dumb ass Sony fanboy talk about the xbox controller uses batteries but at learn I can get a couple of days or even 3 days of playing without having to recharge the batteries again LOL.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 cainetao11

@FLOPPAGE_50: Last gen it was "Half your games are held for ransom!!!"; Then Sony charges for MP and its all good. Now its fukin batteries. There is a world full of real issues and things more important than video games that still use batteries and for god only knows why, they complain about something they don't deal with anyway. tormentos doesn't own an X1, WTF does he care? I don't care, and I do own one. $22 spent in August 2013 and the batteries still last longer per charge than my DS4. I also have 4 AA batts so there is always a fresh set ready to go. Never have to scooch up to the console and plug it in. Yep, works for me.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50: Last gen it was "Half your games are held for ransom!!!"; Then Sony charges for MP and its all good. Now its fukin batteries. There is a world full of real issues and things more important than video games that still use batteries and for god only knows why, they complain about something they don't deal with anyway. tormentos doesn't own an X1, WTF does he care? I don't care, and I do own one. $22 spent in August 2013 and the batteries still last longer per charge than my DS4. I also have 4 AA batts so there is always a fresh set ready to go. Never have to scooch up to the console and plug it in. Yep, works for me.

For what you paid for a pack of batteries, I bought a usb extension cable to charge the ds4 while I play. Granted, I have a second controller anyway. Stopping to change batteries sounds kinda lame.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 cainetao11

@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:

For what you paid for a pack of batteries, I bought a usb extension cable to charge the ds4 while I play. Granted, I have a second controller anyway. Stopping to change batteries sounds kinda lame.

Paying for a second controller, $60 and the $22 for the cable can be pretty lame also, since we're going to start pinching pennies in SW arguments. But I actually agree with you. Convenience is a premium in life. And stopping to change batteries? Holy God, how far can you reach? The charging cable doesn't magically jump into the slot on my DS4 you know. I have to stop and put it in.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:

Paying for a second controller, $60 and the $22 for the cable can be pretty lame also, since we're going to start pinching pennies in SW arguments. But I actually agree with you. Convenience is a premium in life. And stopping to change batteries? Holy God, how far can you reach? The charging cable doesn't magically jump into the slot on my DS4 you know. I have to stop and put it in.

Yep, cows still believe less options>>>>more options. I'm glad MS gave us the option to use reg batteries or rechargeable. Unlike cows, I prefer options

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@kingtito said:
@cainetao11 said:
@Shewgenja said:
@cainetao11 said:

Yep, cows still believe less options>>>>more options. I'm glad MS gave us the option to use reg batteries or rechargeable. Unlike cows, I prefer options

Well lems seem to not care about options where it matters: games. They choose the console with less quantity, quality and variety of exclusives. Lems don't care about gaming, they care about batteries and extra features and they forgot that gaming is mainly about games. Most pathetic fanboy group ever.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 kingtito

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

Well lems seem to not care about options where it matters: games. They choose the console with less quantity, quality and variety of exclusives. Lems don't care about gaming, they care about batteries and extra features and they forgot that gaming is mainly about games. Most pathetic fanboy group ever.

Sorry kid but I can't take you seriously. You're a paid Sony shill. Your head has been shoved so far up Sony's ass that no one can take you seriously. Pretty sad when the likes of El Tormented are more respected....sad day indeed

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Dakur

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

Sorry kid but I can't take you seriously. You're a paid Sony shill. Your head has been shoved so far up Sony's ass that no one can take you seriously. Pretty sad when the likes of El Tormented are more respected....sad day indeed

No argument? So you butthurted and chickened out? Not even the trolling game can lems play

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

When i played Halo 5 at release day whenever that was, dont remember date.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kingtito

@dakur said:
@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

No argument? So you butthurted and chickened out? Not even the trolling game can lems play

I'm going to wait till I get paid by MS so I can join you in being a paid shill. Until then, my head continues to be removed from anyone's ass...wish I could say the same of you. Carry on

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#170 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Never seeing as I don't own an Xbox One.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 cainetao11

@dakur:

None of what you said is factual other than quantity and by way of variety. Quality is a subjective statement to be decided by the person spending their own money. X1 has nothing other than Halo 5 that is grabbing me to play like Nioh right now. But PS will have nothing like Halo 5 or Halo wars 2 for the foreseeable future. No First party FPS of mentionable quality imo, and not RTS whatsoever. Unlike you, I love games and gaming. More importantly I think for myself.

There is nothing more pathetic than a fanboy group that petitions studios to NOT go multiplat (DMC4, FF13) or to have a 40/100 review taken off of Uncharted 4's Meta score. That is a low only reached by Sony fanboys. They win sales in every gen and still cry.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 oflow

Insigniaâ„¢ - Battery Charging Station for Xbox One - $19.99 plugs into side USB on console

Insigniaâ„¢ - Dual Controller Charger for Xbox One $24.99

Both come with two rechargeable batteries. I actually have one of each since I have four controllers.

Kinda weird seeing gamers complaining about minor stuff like batteries when this hobby is expensive to begin with. Cows here have $3000 gaming rigs with multiple 4k displays, 4K tvs, 7.1 surround sound systems, PS Pros with $500 PSVR bundles but $20 in rechargeable batteries is where they draw the line...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#173  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@oflow said:

Insigniaâ„¢ - Battery Charging Station for Xbox One - $19.99 plugs into side USB on console

Both come with two rechargeable batteries. I actually have one of each since I have four controllers.

Kinda weird seeing gamers complaining about minor stuff like batteries when this hobby is expensive to begin with. Cows here have $3000 gaming rigs with multiple 4k displays, 4K tvs, 7.1 surround sound systems, PS Pros with $500 PSVR bundles but $20 in rechargeable batteries is where they draw the line...

I don't think anyone ever argues that those things don't exist, more so the argument is "hey, why the **** haven't they released a console+ controller with a plug n play charge stuff from the get go" Like you know, their two direct competitors.

The hur dur you spent money on other expensive shit, isn't really an argument.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By oflow

@jg4xchamp: That wasnt my point and actually it is since the argument was being made that its too expensive to buy batteries.

The point of bringing up other expensive things is to show its stupid to argue about the costs of a hobby.

If you whine about how much your hobbies cost, you're doing it wrong or need a new hobby.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#175 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@oflow said:

I don't think anyone ever argues that those things don't exist, more so the argument is "hey, why the **** haven't they released a console+ controller with a plug n play charge stuff from the get go" Like you know, their two direct competitors.

try to replacing that battery on the ps4 controller, you have to screw the damn thing open. the charging cable is too short but apart from that the controller is just not as good as the xboxone. I do extremely long play sessions and the ps4 controller is just not up for it. After a couple of weeks of intensive gaming i get inflammation on my forearm muscles, that's not the case with the xboxone controller. I get inflammation too but it takes much much longer.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

Pretty much almost every day. game I play on a regular basis (as in once a week at least) are gigantic (XB1), Gears 4 (XB1), Rocket League (XB1), Overwatch (XB1 and PS4), Halo 5 (XB1)

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

This afternoon.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 cainetao11

@jg4xchamp said:
@oflow said:

Honestly, I figured you for smarter, dude. MS is in bed with many companies, not the least of which is battery manufacturers. Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Its no secret why they continue to support the disposable batt market, its because its dwindling. How many of the US based Batt manufacturers would you bet use MS software? This really isn't so hard to understand.

sassori80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 sassori80
Member since 2010 • 57 Posts

I haven't played a full game on mine since gears of war 4. Im actually thinking of selling mine and upgrading my ps4 to a ps4 pro. I also have the switch preordered, and having all 3 consoles plus 2 handhelds feels excessive to me.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Dakur

@cainetao11 said:

Quality is a subjective statement to be decided by the person spending their own money.

But you were saying the contrary in the Forza thread. Lol you're getting confused by your own flip flopping.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Dakur

So lems have basically given up talking about games and their arguments as to why the xbone is ok revolve now around disposable batteries. I say it again, most pathetic gaming fanboy group EVER in the history of gaming! M$ abuse has made them devolve into this? Poor rodents.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By cainetao11

@dakur said:
@cainetao11 said:

Quality is a subjective statement to be decided by the person spending their own money.

But you were saying the contrary in the Forza thread. Lol you're getting confused by your own flip flopping.

Not at all. At any point, dear Dorothy you have the power to defuse any debate by simply being real and admitting something doesn't appeal to you, personally. Where you error is posting as if your preferences are objective and have any bearing on any other human being.

In said Forza thread a simple reply of, "yes caintao11, Forza does dominate GT in critical acclaim these days but what does that matter? Critics do not pay for my games."

You are young and still trapped into believing any of this matters to the point you judge others. Meditate and pray, young Padawan.

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

Thread title should be 'Do you even turn on your XBOX One?'

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@kingtito said:
@dakur said:
@kingtito said:

I hope he gets paid.. that amount of ass kissing should not be free LOL

mobius_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By mobius_basic
Member since 2002 • 708 Posts

Shoot, to tell you the truth, I turn mine on every few months and mainly game on my PS4 (now have the Pro) when I play on consoles. I preordered the XBone months before it came out as I was excited for it and was hoping it would build on the success of the 360.

Previous gen, I was 95% on 360, with the PS3 collecting dust up until the last year before the new systems came out. Then I started playing some really good games on the PS3 like TLoU.

I have a pretty beefy gaming PC so I just play the XBox exclusives like Gears and such on PC and still get Live and achievements. No need for me to even have the XBone anymore as I get no use out of it.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#186 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

I don't have an Xbox One but it's over a year since I switched on my PS4

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#187 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

I do not watch enough television to turn on a Xbone. When Microsoft actually makes a dedicated gaming console, I may turn on a Xbox.