When do you think Nintendo will axe the Wii U?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@inb4uall said:

I can't wait till sony goes bankrupt and cows have to eat their words.

Never happening. Ever.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Why would you wish for any company to go under? You do realize that competition and more choices only benefits us? If you "can't wait" for a company to go bankrupt so you can feel justified in some morbid juvenile form of self-validation, then you've got some serious growing up to do.

Ohh claiming the moral high ground are we? You can pretend that you never think thing like this but we all know the truth. No one is perfect.

Yea I sometimes get frustrated (at Nintendo mostly) but I never want them out of business. Reason I'm so annoyed at them is because they are on the road that leads to bankruptcy. It's just not healthy for anyone for a company to go under, unless they are causing massive harm in someway.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

probably 2016 honestly...to be released holiday 2016.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@inb4uall said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@inb4uall said:

Never happening. Ever.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Why would you wish for any company to go under? You do realize that competition and more choices only benefits us? If you "can't wait" for a company to go bankrupt so you can feel justified in some morbid juvenile form of self-validation, then you've got some serious growing up to do.

Ohh claiming the moral high ground are we? You can pretend that you never think thing like this but we all know the truth. No one is perfect.

Yea I sometimes get frustrated (at Nintendo mostly) but I never want them out of business. Reason I'm so annoyed at them is because they are on the road that leads to bankruptcy. It's just not healthy for anyone for a company to go under, unless they are causing massive harm in someway.

You can pretend all you like. It's easy to make bold claims from behind a the mask of anonymity.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@inb4uall said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Bread_or_Decide said:

@inb4uall said:

Never happening. Ever.

I wouldn't be so sure.

You can pretend all you like. It's easy to make bold claims from behind a the mask of anonymity.

Pretend what? And what bold claims? That I don't wish a company out of business? I don't say anything on the screen I wouldn't in RL to people, believe what you will. But really, if you relish in the bankruptcy of a company so you can dance around in glee in validation, yes......you need to grow up. It helps no one.

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

They should go third party....

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

Guessing it'll have a total life of 4-5 years, so probably til at least the end of 2016.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#57 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Did anyone seriously think they would announce a NEW SYSTEM as a way to what...further destroy all future wii U sales? I mean come on.

So many little kids on system wars that know nothing about how business works or gaming history in general. So many that had the 7th gen consoles as their first game systems... and spew off non-sense like they know everything.

The point is Nintendo would be committing suicide doing such a move. They would piss off the people that bought the wii-u as it is. It would become even more of a paperweight. They need to stick it out for at least 5 years. The only consoles to ever commit suicide early (that I recall ) where consoles companies that died completely or 1 system later.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

They need to stick to their guns until 2016 or 2017.