What's the dumbest game you have in your library?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 0

#51 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Indie Game: The Movie.

Glitch-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Glitch-
Member since 2016 • 287 Posts
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I remeber giving those to my dad as a gift, lol. He was mad.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7353 Posts

Divekick. The game is actually pretty fun, but man is it dumb.

Heavy Metal: Geomatrix. A Dreamcast arena brawler with characters that I think are from comics in Heavy Metal Magazine or something. Also quite fun, but really dumb.

Muscle March. A Wiiware game about bodybuilders chasing after a guy who stole their protein shakes. This one really isn't much fun, but I love that it exists.

Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed. This is just a bad game. Kinda funny sometimes, but not enough to be worth playing. Only paid $0.89 for it though.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#54 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

Dalmatians 3 and Dinosaur Adventure, you can easily blame Caddicarus for making me check Phoenix Games

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Sonic Free Riders

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes.

It is that Bad that I haven't played it more than 3 hours and i still have that game on Wii.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Bad Rats

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#58  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

@valgaav_219: oh FF type-0 isn't good? I have it but didn't touch yet it, should I just save my time?

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

A whole bunch of PS+ free games, but then again they aren't in my library permanently.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3749 Posts

Breath of the wild. Dumbest ending in a game I've seen in a long while, and more of a tech demo with a barren world than an actual game. Horrible.

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

I wouldn't really say "dumb" and "bad" are the same thing, dumb is more that the game does weird and stupid things for no reason. Dumb often does lead to bad though.

Dumb game that I actually like: Deadly Premonition

Actually a pretty good game, and the dumb weirdness is part of it's charm. It's clunky, awkward, and has way too many game mechanics resulting in a lot of them having no depth, but it's fun and strangely captivating. Also there's a stat penalty for not getting your clothes washed called "stinky agent" and a bonus for shaving regularly: 'nuff said.

Dumb game that's horrible: Chulip

I don't actually own this game, but a friend of mine picked it up a while back after we saw it on Game Grumps and we played it. It's awful. The plot is weird, makes no sense, and has you go through hell and back for a girl that doesn't like you, but the game design is what's really terrible. You will die if you don't know what your doing, which you won't since you would never consider doing them in the first place. It's like a point and click adventure game, but rather than cartoony logic, there just isn't any logic. It's honestly painful, and losing your progress over randomness is honestly frustrating. It's definitely one of the weirdest and dumbest games I've played, but it's also really terrible. Who would've thought playing a game about a little boy trying to make out with onion women, dogs, and his crush's parents would be a bad idea?

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3130 Posts

@k--m--k: It's the only Final Fantasy game that I can't even play. And I'm like a super fan. It reminds me of an extremely broken poor man's Valkyria Chronicles. I didn't get far so I can't really say much about the story, though. I wouldn't recommend it. I'd definitely read several reviews before wasting my time. I picked it up because it was Final Fantasy and it was only $12.99. I thought they'd made a mistake and I was getting over lol