What will Xbox Scarlet gimmick be when it launches?

• 52 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What will Xbox Scarlet gimmick be when it launches? (63 votes)

VR 11%
AR 11%
No Disc Drive 21%
Always Online 11%
Uses The Power Of the Cloud 17%
Handheld Hybrid 6%
Motion Controls 3%
A Controller that doesn't come with AA Batteries 19%
Motion controls on the controller or a share button or a lightbar 5%
Nothing just a Xbox One X upgrade 51%
Something Brand New 8%

Yeah figured I'd make this poll to see what you guys think scarlet will be bringing to the table next generation.

This gen they tried a few things and failed at them mostly kinect a total disaster and skipped vr it seems. They were saying the cloud could make graphics be better than 6 gtx 1080's we still haven't seen crackdown do that yet im expecting something 6 times more powerful than those gpu's when it comes out.

• 
Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@Ant_17 said:

You sure it's not your cable?

I use my Samsung charger cable and it charges everywhere, even from this:

I also charge mine while playing if I really need to. My PC is right next to my desk, as well as my PS4 if I need to use it. Still barely had issues with battery life, unless I'm doing an all-nighter or something crazy.

2015 Purchased console (for bloodborne ofc) 1st gen controller still can get some good hours of play before I should think about charging.

My Late 2016 2nd gen controller actually has less battery life, but it still has more than enough.

Could be a cable? Idk, I just think these complaints about the battery life are overblown.

They are. I beat Tales Of The borderlands on 1 sitting without charging it. thats 8 hours.