What is the worst AAA+ game you've played this gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#151 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

None of them were bad to me.

spacesheikh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 spacesheikh
Member since 2010 • 662 Posts
Halo 3 by far.djsifer01
Topic is worst AAA+ game you've PLAYED.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

ODST was rubbish, there's no need to attempt to prove he's yet to play it with pointless trivia.

-Snooze-

Did I ask you? I believe not. Also, the game was far from "rubbish".

No you didn't ask me, neither did i claim you did ... I simply find it pretty damn immature of you to not accept a guys opinion, just because you disagree with it.

Who else in this thread is throwing a hissy fit over another guys opinion? Just you it seems.

I asked him a simple question (which he never answered and wasn't capable of answering). And you are only saying this because you agreed with him. If it were the other way around, you would had tore his goddamn eyes out over it.

KratosTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 KratosTwin
Member since 2008 • 894 Posts

Perfect Dark: Zero by a long shot. It's A quality at best.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#157 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

Ugh, I should really ditch my sig and avatar. Apparently showing your preference on SW completely destroys your credibility. I enjoy what the Xbox brand has to offer, but not enough to put forth the cash. Besides, enough of my friends own one that I never would need to.

Master_ShakeXXX

:lol: It really does, I've been called out a couple times becasue of my Killzone avatar, I'm not changing it for anyone though, they can think what they want, I'll just keep rolling.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]Did I ask you? I believe not. Also, the game was far from "rubbish".

SpiritOfFire117

No you didn't ask me, neither did i claim you did ... I simply find it pretty damn immature of you to not accept a guys opinion, just because you disagree with it.

Who else in this thread is throwing a hissy fit over another guys opinion? Just you it seems.

I asked him a simple question (which he never answered and wasn't capable of answering). And you are only saying this because you agreed with him. If it were the other way around, you would had tore his goddamn eyes out over it.

That would have been quite the feat ...

No, I wouldn't ask him a question cause I have no reason not to trust him, and moreover, it really, really dosen't bother me if he has or not played the game.Him disliking the game wont effect the wayI feel about it.

It just so happensI think ODST was one fo the weakest 9's this gen.

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

-Snooze-

No, I wouldn't ask him a question cause I have no reason not to trust him, and moreover, it really, really dosen't bother me if he has or not played the game.Him disliking the game wont effect the wayI feel about it.

I just remembered him having a history of trashing 360 exclusives for being...360 exclusives so it just seemed scummy to me. But whatever, I got all the info I needed.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#160 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]I asked him a simple question (which he never answered and wasn't capable of answering). And you are only saying this because you agreed with him. If it were the other way around, you would had tore his goddamn eyes out over it.

SpiritOfFire117

I just remembered him having a history of trashing 360 exclusives for being...360 exclusives so it just seemed scummy to me. But whatever, I got all the info I needed.

Which exclusives was I trashing, just out of curiosity?

*EDIT*

Btw, this IS SW. People don't come here to live in harmony and talk about how all the systems are equally great.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 -Snooze-

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]I asked him a simple question (which he never answered and wasn't capable of answering). And you are only saying this because you agreed with him. If it were the other way around, you would had tore his goddamn eyes out over it.

SpiritOfFire117

Whatever it takes for you to sleep at night. If that's believing everyone in the world quakes in ODST's awe, then fair play.

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

-Snooze-

Whatever it takes for you to sleep at night. If that's believing everyone in the world quakes in ODST's awe, then fair play.

Where did I indicate that exactly? I see you are sticking words in my mouth.

dsmccracken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 dsmccracken
Member since 2003 • 7307 Posts
Gears of War, hands down.
Szminsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Szminsky
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

Tie between Resistance 2 and Halo 3

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

Master_ShakeXXX

*EDIT*

Btw, this IS SW. People don't come here to live in harmony and talk about how all the systems are equally great.

I see you take that philosophy to the fullest.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Master_ShakeXXX

Tie between Resistance 2 and Halo 3

Szminsky

R2 was such a letdown compared to R:FOM. Their scores should be reversed.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]I just remembered him having a history of trashing 360 exclusives for being...360 exclusives so it just seemed scummy to me. But whatever, I got all the info I needed.

SpiritOfFire117

*EDIT*

Hm, there's just no reasoning with you, is there? I believe that I have proven multiple times in this thread that I'm not a blind Cow.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 -Snooze-

The resistance series as a whole is shockingly bad. How people can call PD0 bad, yet then go on to say Resistance is good confounds me ...

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]I just remembered him having a history of trashing 360 exclusives for being...360 exclusives so it just seemed scummy to me. But whatever, I got all the info I needed.

SpiritOfFire117

*EDIT*

examples would help
Szminsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Szminsky
Member since 2005 • 1471 Posts

*EDIT*

Master_ShakeXXX

Hm, there's just no reasoning with you, is there? I believe that I have proven multiple times in this thread that I'm not a blind Cow.

Dude... don't bother

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#171 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
For me it would probably be Assassin's Creed 1. ODST also seemed like a lazy effort from Bungie. I heard they only made that game in order to end a 4 game contract with MS.spacesheikh
The rumour you heard about ODST is not true :| My worst is either The Darkness or MW2
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Master_ShakeXXX

The resistance series as a whole is shockingly bad. How people can call PD0 bad, yet then go on to say Resistance is good confounds me ...

-Snooze-

Couldn't disagree with ya more, bro. I posted this in another thread and am copy/pasting it here 'cause I'm too lazy to type it out again:

"R:FOM is one of the most underrated gems of this generation. The single player campaign alone was so great, and the atmosphere it contains is probably the most under-stated thing in the whole game. It's definitly on the same level of uniqueness as say, what Bioshock and Demon's Souls offered. The sense of doom and gloom was just crazy. The story was MUCH deeper than what people were lead to believe (ya gotta read the notes!). Hell, the awesome guns and all the different ways you could use them in combination was reason enough to check it out. Resistance 2, while it improved the online in a big way, kinda lost everything else that made R:FOM great. I think Gamespot got the scores mixed up between these two games: R:FOM - 9.0. Resistance 2- 8.6."

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 -Snooze-

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

Master_ShakeXXX

Couldn't disagree with ya more, bro. I posted this in another thread and am copy/pasting it here 'cause I'm too lazy to type it out again:

"R:FOM is one of the most underrated gems of this generation. The single player campaign alone was so great, and the atmosphere it contains is probably the most under-stated thing in the whole game. It's definitly on the same level of uniqueness as say, what Bioshock and Demon's Souls offered. The sense of doom and gloom was just crazy. The story was MUCH deeper than what people were lead to believe (ya gotta read the notes!). Hell, the awesome guns and all the different ways you could use them in combination was reason enough to check it out. Resistance 2, while it improved the online in a big way, kinda lost everything else that made R:FOM great. I think Gamespot got the scores mixed up between these two games: R:FOM - 9.0. Resistance 2- 8.6."

We're gonna have to agree to disagree. I played so much Resistance when i first bought my PS3, it became a chore. I do agree that the first is better, as the second was horrible.

antifanboyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 antifanboyftw
Member since 2007 • 2214 Posts
ODST. no way it deserved the score it got. got it, played with 3 friends on legendary. beat it 3 hours later and played firefight about maybe 25 times total. traded it in immediately after the reach beta ended. it had no multiplayer of its own, but "thats ok because it had all the maps that were dlc for halo 3". and since this was really just an expansion that cost $60, most people that bought it were fans that already owned halo 3 and already had all of those maps.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

-Snooze-

We're gonna have to agree to disagree. I played so much Resistance when i first bought my PS3, it became a chore. I do agree that the first is better, as the second was horrible.

Yeah, while I enjoyed R2's multiplayer (and still enjoy it on occasion) the single player campaign was a disaster. The dark atmosphere was completely removed, and only being able to carry two guns at once totally killed it for me. Way to destroy one of R:FOM's best features, Insomniac. Ditch the opportunity of using deep strategy in accordance to mixing multiple guns in different combat scenarios for... realism... *facepalm*

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#176 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Even though Call of Duty 4, Perfect Dark Zero, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Resistance 2 and Assassin's Creed were my least favorite AAAs, they have enough redeeming qualities to be A at least.

dkjestrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 dkjestrup
Member since 2007 • 1214 Posts

MGS 4. Didn't like it at all.

edit: And how could I forget MW2.

scoots9
I think MW2 is hated on too much. Sure there's a ton of cheap crap like Killstreaks, OMA, Nubetubes, Commando. But the actual gameplay is pretty fun.
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SpiritOfFire117

*EDIT*

Master_ShakeXXX

Well you've proven that bit now.

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
GeOW.... I just didn't get it.. like at all.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]I see you take that philosophy to the fullest.

SpiritOfFire117

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you saying you agree with me?

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#181 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

id have to say ODST. not worth being AAA

2-10-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#182 2-10-08
Member since 2008 • 2775 Posts

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

Ugh, I should really ditch my sig and avatar. Apparently showing your preference on SW completely destroys your credibility. I enjoy what the Xbox brand has to offer, but not enough to put forth the cash. Besides, enough of my friends own one that I never would need to.

Master_ShakeXXX
Don't do that. Who cares if people think you're a fanboy? Let them think what they want, and you shouldn't pay any attention to them. They're just trying to get a rise out of you.
Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#185 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

Yeah I didn't finish Assassin's creed,

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

GTA4, I loved San Andreas but found GTA4 ******* boring

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

[QUOTE="munkeypoo45"]

Master_ShakeXXX

Watch out. SpiritOFFire will get you.

The only problem with the game for me was the price. I loved the game but for $60, there wasn't much content there which is disappointing considering Bungie usually seems to raise the bar in content with each game they release. If it was a lot cheaper I would say 9.0 was the right score but since it was $60, I would probably put the score at 8.0.

Nevlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Nevlim
Member since 2007 • 5312 Posts
Assassins creed and Okami
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 SpiritOfFire117

Master_ShakeXXX

Not quite sure what you mean by that. Are you saying you agree with me?

Of course.

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="munkeypoo45"]

Master_ShakeXXX

Nice try, but that came out as more reasonable. Now ifhe wereirrationally calling it bad on all fronts, then clearly there would be something fishy about that.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="munkeypoo45"]

SpiritOfFire117

Nice try, but that came out as more reasonable. Now if he were irrationally calling it bad on all fronts, then clearly there would be something fishy about that.

So that's what I did, huh? You obviously didn't even fully read my first post. I even went so far as to say it deserved a 7, which is STILL a good score. You call that irrationally calling it bad on all fronts?

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Master_ShakeXXX

My first post: "Halo ODST by a mile. That was a flippen 7.0 game, at the most. Seriously, it could have just as easily been sold as a small DLC package."

Munkeypoo's post: "id have to say ODST. not worth being AAA"

Explain how mine was anymore irrational than his? You can't, because you just blindly attacked me for my opinion on a game that you like, and now you're on damage control. Just apologise, and move on.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#193 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

My first post: "Halo ODST by a mile. That was a flippen 7.0 game, at the most. Seriously, it could have just as easily been sold as a small DLC package."

Explain how mine was anymore irrational than his? You can't, because you just blindly attacked me for my opinion on a game that you like, and now you're on damage control. Just apologise, and move on.

Master_ShakeXXX

Because the other guy typed it without rage, where you got all sweaty, typing the message as fast as you can, pounding down each key with you fingers. Don't try to deny it, all the evidence is in you post.

[spoiler] Just kiddin'. [/spoiler]

maoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 maoman
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

ME2. worst AAA ever, not only this gen.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Master_ShakeXXX

Avian005

Because the other guy typed it without rage, where you got all sweaty, typing the message as fast as you can, pounding down each key with you fingers. Don't try to deny it, all the evidence is in you post.

So I showed some frustration in my post. Big deal. I try to show a little emotion in all of my posts, as gaming is a big part of my life and I care about it. I didn't completely tear the game apart, like he's insinuating. I have already expressed that my problems with the game are not technical, but in a lack of content and over pricing.

*EDIT*

Dind't see your "just kidding". :)

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

Master_ShakeXXX
pretty much, people should stop attacking people for having an opinion
CaptainHarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#197 CaptainHarley
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

assassins creed isnt even a mediocre game. the idea that it scored so high is mind boggling. it has some very cool aspects and was pretty. but gameplay wise, it was so poor it was like... puzzling. there were a few times while playing it when i was literally thinking, "how can a game this boring get through qa?" the second one was much better fortunately.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts

maoman
Not sure if serious....I LOVED that game But nah, it's opinion - what didn't you like about it?
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 SpiritOfFire117

Avian005

TBH, that's kind of how I'd put it best. It's hard totake a post at face value when it comes off as a rant. But it appears now that wasn't the case.

maoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 maoman
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

[QUOTE="maoman"]

Ravensmash

Not sure if serious....I LOVED that game But nah, it's opinion - what didn't you like about it?

missions are too short and easy, and they are all the same, hack this, bypass that.....oh and scan the whole universe for nothing. i dont know i think i expected too much couse i did not play the first one.