What goes around comes around...Cows.

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts

Y'all put this on yourselves. Now you have to deal with hundreds of "Sony is DOOMED" threads. It's your fault.

borklesnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 borklesnar
Member since 2012 • 83 Posts
It's true. Nobody can feel sorry them after the way they acted about the 3DS and how they've acted like goons on this board for so long to MS, Nintendo and PC. I bet if they hadn't people wouldn't be bashing them right now.
RickTophen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RickTophen
Member since 2011 • 487 Posts
It's our fault that Sony is doomed? No IT"S YOURS. Why don't you guys support Sony and then would be none of these stupid threads. :P
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 phonemug
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

Don;t let the door hit you on the way out Cows

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

Yes, because back and forth never existed before this :roll:

Cows were crazy at the beginning of this gen, however Lems were right up there with them. Y'know... "PS3 has no games"... "Just wait!"

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 phonemug

:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did..._Cadbury_
Cows acted like bullies on this board to more than just Lems.

Did you miss their 3DS hate campaign? Or their delusion about PS3 games being better than PC?

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts
:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did..._Cadbury_
Lems take SW way too seriously. You can sense their frustration through your computer monitor.
Pug-Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pug-Nasty
Member since 2009 • 8508 Posts

Yes, 'tis true. Sony's consumers have been getting the best support for their system, and they continue to receive the best support.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 _Cadbury_

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...phonemug

Did you miss their 3DS hate campaign? Or their delusion about PS3 games being better than PC?

Daaayum umad
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 phonemug

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...rasengan2552
Lems take SW way too seriously. You can sense their frustration through your computer monitor.

Why would Lems be frustrated when they're going to be around forever and Sony is pretty much done?

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did..._Cadbury_

Daaayum umad

I'm happy Sony is failing :lol:

Cows are the mad ones ;)

phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 phonemug

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="phonemug"]Cows acted like bullies on this board to more than just Lems.

RickTophen

Daaayum umad

Yes he is. Dude... this is System Wars. If you can't handle it go to the General Game Discussions forum, nobody likes a weak Lem.

Cows :lol:

The joke of Systemwars

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="RickTophen"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"] Daaayum umadphonemug

Yes he is. Dude... this is System Wars. If you can't handle it go to the General Game Discussions forum, nobody likes a weak Lem.

The joke of Systemwars

hiding frustration with emoticons again. you're mad.
RickTophen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RickTophen
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="phonemug"]

Daaayum umad

Yes he is. Dude... this is System Wars. If you cant handle it go to the General Game Discussions forum, nobody likes a weak Lem.
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 phonemug

[QUOTE="phonemug"]

[QUOTE="RickTophen"] Yes he is. Dude... this is System Wars. If you can't handle it go to the General Game Discussions forum, nobody likes a weak Lem.rasengan2552

The joke of Systemwars

Cows damage controlling because Sony is done :lol:

RickTophen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RickTophen
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="phonemug"]

Yes he is. Dude... this is System Wars. If you can't handle it go to the General Game Discussions forum, nobody likes a weak Lem.RickTophen

The joke of Systemwars

Haha, my point exactly.
Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
Bah, all you guys are doing is showing everyone you're just as bad if not worse than the cows you despise. You're just as pathetic. Good job!
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17455 Posts
Come on Cad, lets be realistic. Sony and PS3 have been on a roll since 2008 when MGS4 came out. Because of this, cows have had a renewed sense of confidence in the system (as they should). But we both know how much cows have done to create extreme hate towards the PS3 during Sonys great run. Right now, its blood in the water and ever faction is paying back cows...........Sony is just getting caught in the crossfire.
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 phonemug

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...navyguy21
Come on Cad, lets be realistic. Sony and PS3 have been on a roll since 2008 when MGS4 came out. Because of this, cows have had a renewed sense of confidence in the system (as they should). But we both know how much cows have done to create extreme hate towards the PS3 during Sonys great run. Right now, its blood in the water and ever faction is paying back cows...........Sony is just getting caught in the crossfire.

Sony is on the verge of death and all the other factions smell blood.

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 _Cadbury_
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...navyguy21

Never in all my time in SW have I seen trolls so rampant and obsessed with Sony. The lems are crying big time.
Adamantium4k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Adamantium4k2
Member since 2009 • 896 Posts

Y'all put this on yourselves. Now you have to deal with hundreds of "Sony is DOOMED" threads. It's your fault.

Kaszilla

Threads that your creating all by your lonesome....FAIL!!!!!!

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
... they played games.:lol:
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

Cows were crazy at the beginning of this gen, however Lems were right up there with them. Y'know... "PS3 has no games"... "Just wait!"

lundy86_4

Ouch,....I remember that :lol:

oh the irony

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 navyguy21
[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did..._Cadbury_

Never in all my time in SW have I seen trolls so rampant and obsessed with Sony. The lems are crying big time.

Ok, i thought you were one of the more neutral posters as we havent had many conversations on here. I apologize, and i leave u to your fanboyism. :)
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

M8ingSeezun

Ouch,....I remember that :lol:

oh the irony

I have no idea why people play innocent over all this :lol:

There were aspects of each side which ripped each other apart... After all, Lems had the exclusives at the beginning of the gen!

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...phonemug

Why would Lems be frustrated when they're going to be around forever and Sony is pretty much done?

How can you come to that conclusion as even when sony is doing poorly its still sells about as much as ms.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lundy86_4  Online

How can you come to that conclusion as even when sony is doing poorly its still about as good as ms.p4s2p0

In terms of gamers, yes. In terms of profit, lolno.

IBeVanquished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 IBeVanquished
Member since 2011 • 248 Posts
Someone's jealous they don't own a PS3. :)
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 M8ingSeezun

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did..._Cadbury_

This is very true.

Cows have trolled before, but NOT in the level that desperate miserable Lemmings (and few sheep) are doing.

Threads after threads after threads, alt accounts, after alt accounts, after alt accounts.....this is trolling in such unprecedented scale :lol:

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] Come on Cad, lets be realistic. Sony and PS3 have been on a roll since 2008 when MGS4 came out. Because of this, cows have had a renewed sense of confidence in the system (as they should). But we both know how much cows have done to create extreme hate towards the PS3 during Sonys great run. Right now, its blood in the water and ever faction is paying back cows...........Sony is just getting caught in the crossfire.M8ingSeezun

This is very true.

Cows have trolled before, but NOT in the level that desperate miserable Lemmings (and few sheep) are doing.

Threads after threads after threads, alt accounts, after alt accounts, after alt accounts.....this is trolling in such unprecedented scale :lol:

To be fair, this just happened to start when the mods decided to let the place go to hell with the new ToU. The trolls were always here on all sides. It's just that they were kept on a tight leash until now.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
It's our fault that Sony is doomed? No IT"S YOURS. Why don't you guys support Sony and then would be none of these stupid threads. :PRickTophen
or you can stop supporting sony and let them go under...
M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 M8ingSeezun

[QUOTE="M8ingSeezun"]

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"] Never in all my time in SW have I seen trolls so rampant and obsessed with Sony. The lems are crying big time.nervmeister

This is very true.

To be fair, this just happened to start when the mods decided to let the place go to hell with the new ToU. The trolls were always here on all sides. It's just that they were kept on a tight leash until now.

But why did the mods change the ToU?

_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 _Cadbury_
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] Come on Cad, lets be realistic. Sony and PS3 have been on a roll since 2008 when MGS4 came out. Because of this, cows have had a renewed sense of confidence in the system (as they should). But we both know how much cows have done to create extreme hate towards the PS3 during Sonys great run. Right now, its blood in the water and ever faction is paying back cows...........Sony is just getting caught in the crossfire.navyguy21

Ok, i thought you were one of the more neutral posters as we havent had many conversations on here. I apologize, and i leave u to your fanboyism. :)

Saying it as I see it makes me a fanboy? :S
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 p4s2p0

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"]How can you come to that conclusion as even when sony is doing poorly its still about as good as ms.lundy86_4

I know ms makes a killing with windows
Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...rasengan2552

:lol: Exhibit A: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28627251/la-noire-on-360-is-3-discs. The best thread of 2011.
RickTophen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 RickTophen

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...phonemug

Sony is on the verge of death and all the other factions smell blood.

Dude, you really need a life.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lundy86_4  Online

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="p4s2p0"]How can you come to that conclusion as even when sony is doing poorly its still about as good as ms.p4s2p0

I know ms makes a killing with windows

They do. I'm not even taking Windows into account... Live is a huge income of profit.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]:lol: The lems must be really crying their eyes out over whatever it is the cows did...Rockman999

:lol: Exhibit A: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28627251/la-noire-on-360-is-3-discs. The best thread of 2011.

LOL. find the thread of when FF13 3 disc storage medium was first announced on the 360 :lol: pure comedy.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 navyguy21
[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"] Never in all my time in SW have I seen trolls so rampant and obsessed with Sony. The lems are crying big time._Cadbury_

lol, no. What i meant is the industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions. ALL factions have those stupid, blind fanboys. Cows seem to have way more, as evident on this board. I apologize for implying that u are a fanboy. From my observation, the ones that disagree that cows deserve this have been cows like shadowmoses. I mean ive seen a lot of ur posts, and i know u are a PS3 fan. So i guess it makes sense why you would think the way u do. Again, i apologize for the fanboy thing.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] Ok, i thought you were one of the more neutral posters as we havent had many conversations on here. I apologize, and i leave u to your fanboyism. :)navyguy21

lol, no. What i meant is the industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions. ALL factions have those stupid, blind fanboys. Cows seem to have way more, as evident on this board. I apologize for implying that u are a fanboy. From my observation, the ones that disagree that cows deserve this have been cows like shadowmoses. I mean ive seen a lot of ur posts, and i know u are a PS3 fan. So i guess it makes sense why you would think the way u do. Again, i apologize for the fanboy thing.

"The industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions" :lol: nobody in the real world cares about "factions" on a video game forum dude. You've completely lost it man.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

you guys are kinda weirding me out with all the cow hate stuff.

sony needs to screw something up so we can go back to making fun of it and not the poor cows.

geeze i never though i would be saying this but maybe enough is enough. they are already in love with a chunk of plastic, isn't that punishment enough?

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="_Cadbury_"] Saying it as I see it makes me a fanboy? :Srasengan2552

"The industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions" :lol: nobody in the real world cares about "factions" on a video game forum dude. You've completely lost it man.

you really think nobody has noticed?

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 p4s2p0
Sony stalkers are entertaining
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#46 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
[QUOTE="borklesnar"]It's true. Nobody can feel sorry them after the way they acted about the 3DS and how they've acted like goons on this board for so long to MS, Nintendo and PC. I bet if they hadn't people wouldn't be bashing them right now.

Nailed it.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#47 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

Kaszilla
Dude Sony has been doomed since the PS3 launched. Are you kidding me? Unfortunately I dont really see the Vita taking off. Looks amazing, looks like a true console on the go, but with cell phones and apps being on the rage, it's a bad time for this powerhouse handheld. The price isnt bad for the hardware, but the 3DS is just too cheap and the DS is a powerful brand. The Vita could be DOA.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 _Cadbury_

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="navyguy21"] lol, no. What i meant is the industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions. ALL factions have those stupid, blind fanboys. Cows seem to have way more, as evident on this board. I apologize for implying that u are a fanboy. From my observation, the ones that disagree that cows deserve this have been cows like shadowmoses. I mean ive seen a lot of ur posts, and i know u are a PS3 fan. So i guess it makes sense why you would think the way u do. Again, i apologize for the fanboy thing.Riverwolf007

Jim Sterling...... :lol:
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Riverwolf007

[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]"The industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions" :lol: nobody in the real world cares about "factions" on a video game forum dude. You've completely lost it man._Cadbury_

well actually i'm on cows side on this one since i'm sick of the sony iz dooomed threads but the guy said nobody in the real world cares about it and that article is proof that yes people have in fact noticed ps3 guys and how they behave.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#50 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
[QUOTE="Riverwolf007"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]"The industry as a whole sees that cows are worse than other factions" :lol: nobody in the real world cares about "factions" on a video game forum dude. You've completely lost it man._Cadbury_

Dude he wrote that for Destructoid. Cant be wrong.