What does the wii have coming this fall?

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts
[QUOTE="krp008"]

a bunch of A and low AA games dont really stack up against a bunch of high quality AAA and AAAA (possibly) titles. The Wii is terrible, and i dont see why people keep buying the console

HarlockJC

First a person buy the Wii or anything from Nintendo because of exclusive. Was I hyping those games? No, I said those are games I want and plan to buy.

Just because a game is a AAA or AAAA does not mean I will like it. Just because a game is a D game does not mean I will hate it.

my $60 only go to games that are woth it. I bought AA games before (8.4 and lower) and it was really a waste of money

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"][QUOTE="krp008"]

a bunch of A and low AA games dont really stack up against a bunch of high quality AAA and AAAA (possibly) titles. The Wii is terrible, and i dont see why people keep buying the console

krp008

First a person buy the Wii or anything from Nintendo because of exclusive. Was I hyping those games? No, I said those are games I want and plan to buy.

Just because a game is a AAA or AAAA does not mean I will like it. Just because a game is a D game does not mean I will hate it.

my $60 only go to games that are woth it. I bought AA games before (8.4 and lower) and it was really a waste of money

Wow so if a game is not AA it not worth playing...... Wow that would mean I could never play any DDR games. Sorry I don't limit the games I play. You can if you want to, but your going to miss a lot of great games.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#153 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Games I'm looking forward to this year are:

Fragile
ToS2
Little King's Story
de Blob

Noteworthy games:

Mushroom Men
Fatal Frame 4
SPRay
Deadly Creatures
Warioland
Animal Crossing

Other games that are noteworthy but as of now do not have a set release date for this year:

Sky Crawlers
The Legend of the Dragon Sword

For a list of only Wii exclusives, that doesn't look so bad. Adding in multiplats (that look like they'll be good), there's a game from pretty much every genre, creating a variety of games.

And then let's not forget the other games that released earlier this year like Brawl, Okami, Mario Kart, Boom Blox, and No More Heroes. The first few months of this year were strong for the Wii, I doubt every Wii owner picked up the great games when they were released.

To answer the OP, does the Wii's line up compare to that of the 360 or PS3? For me, the only reason I'm getting a PS3 are for LBP, RE5, and FF13. If I ever get a 360, I won't be using Live, which pretty much defeats the purpose of buying one in the first place, and after considering what I'll be buying for the PS3, the only interesting looking games left are Bajo and Braid. So for me personally, the Wii's line-up is very much comparable. Superior? I wouldn't say that. Just because I don't like most of the other games for those consoles doesn't mean I don't recognize that they're likely to be good games.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#154 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Fragile is coming out this year?
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 nintendofreak_2
Fragile is coming out this year?Haziqonfire
With all of the media coming out for it in the past few weeks many people have been specualting that is might be. I'm unsure though.
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
Nintendo Wii

2K Play
Carnival Games: Mini-Golf - September

2K Sports
MLB Power Pros - July 28
Don King Presents: Prizefighter 2008 - September
NHL 2K9 - September

Activision
Quantum of Solace Video Game - Fall
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa Video Game - Fall
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Fall
Call of Duty: World at War - Fall

Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors - Fall
Monsters vs. Aliens Video Game - Spring 2009
Marvel Ultimate Alliance II: Fusion - 2009
Activision/RedOctane
Guitar Hero World Tour - Fall
Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Dokapon Kingdom -Oct. 14

Capcom
We Love Golf - July 15)
MotoGP08 - October / November
Neopets Puzzle Adventure - Holiday

D3Publisher
Ben 10 Alien Force - October
Onechanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers - Q1 2009
Coraline - Q1 2009

Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Sing It! - September
High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE! - Oct. 21
Disney TH!NK Fast - Oct. 28
Bolt - Nov. 18
Ultimate Band - November
DreamCatcher Games
Sam & Max Season One - Aug. 12
Safecracker - November
Elastic/ Scholastic Interactive
Goosebumps HorrorLand - Oct. 14
Ultimate I SPY - November

Electronic Arts
NCAA Football 09 All-Play - July 15
Madden NFL 09 All-Play - Aug. 12
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR All-Play - Aug. 26
Boogie SuperStar - October
Littlest Pet Shop - October
MONOPOLY - October
NBA LIVE 09 All-Play - October
FIFA 09 All-Play - October

NERF "N-Strike" - November
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Fall
FaceBreaker KO Party - Fall
Skate It - Holiday

Gamecock Media Group
Mushroom Men - October
Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball
- October

KONAMI
Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked - August
DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 2 - September
Rock Revolution - October
Castlevania Judgment
- Fall
Legacy Interactive
Pet Pals: Animal Doctor - October

LucasArts
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Sept. 16
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels - Holiday

Majesco Entertainment
Pajama Sam: Don't Fear the Dark - July
Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery - August
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal - September
Zoo Hospital - October
Escape from the Museum - November
Cake Mania: In the Mix! - November
Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009 - Holiday
Cooking Mama World Kitchen - Holiday
Major Minor's Majestic March - Holiday

Mastiff
Deer Drive - October

Midway
TNA iMPACT! - September
Game Party 2 - October

NAMCO BANDAI Games America
Active Life: Outdoor Challenge - Sept. 9
We Cheer - Fall
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Winter

Natsume Inc.
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility - Aug. 26

Nintendo
Mario Super Sluggers - Aug. 25
Wario Land: Shake It! - Sept. 22
Animal Crossing: City Folk - Holiday

Wii Music - Holiday
Wii Sports Resort - Spring 2009

SEGA of America
Samba de Amigo - Q3
Sonic Unleashed - Q4

Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek - Q4

Sierra Entertainment
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - Aug. 29
Ghostbusters The Video Game - Fall
SouthPeak Games
Brave: A Warrior's Tale - Sept. 16
Igor The Game - Sept. 23

THE GAME FACTORY
BUILD-A-BEAR Workshop-A Friend Fur All Seasons - October
RUBIK'S WORLD - October
BRATZ KIDZ- SLUMBER PARTY - October

THQ
de Blob - Sept. 22

Big Beach Sports - Summer
Deadly Creatures - Fall
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 - Fall

All Star Cheer Squad - Fall
The Naked Brothers Band: The Videogame - Fall
Avatar - The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno - Fall
SpongeBob SquarePants featuring NickToons: Globs of Doom (- Fall
Tak and the Guardians of Gross - Fall
Bratz: Girlz Really Rock - (Fall

TOMY Corporation
Penny Racers Party: Turbo Q Speedway - Summer
NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 - Fall

Ubisoft
Brothers in Arms Double Time - Aug. 26
The Price is Right - September
Hell's Kitchen: The Game - September
Party Babyz - October
Ener-G Dance Squad - October
Petz Dogz Sports - November
Petz Monkeyz House (working title) - November
Shaun White Snowboarding - Holiday
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party - Holiday

UFO Interactive Games, Inc
Ultimate Shooting Collection - Sept. 23
Saint - Nov. 12

Vivendi Games
Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - October
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - October

XS Games
Rebel Raiders - Q4
Ten Pin Alley 2 - Q4
Super Pickups - Q4
Pop Star Guitar - Q4
ZOO Games Inc.
Order Up! - Q3
Puzzler Collection - Q3
Margot's Word Brain - Q3
Jeep Thrills - Q3
Twin Strike: Operation Thunder - Q3
Army Men "Soldiers of Misfortune" - Q4
Yamaha Supercross - Q4
Bigfoot: Collision Course - Q4
Garfield Gets Real - Q4
Skate City Heroes - Q4
Chrysler ****c Racing - Q4
M&M'S Adventure - Q4
Deal or No Deal - Q4
Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree - Q4
M&M'S Beach Party - Q4
Story Hour Fairy Tales - Q4
Story Hour Adventures - Q4
Puzzle Kingdoms - Q4

Rahnyc4

wow... That is so depressing that i just dont even know what to say. The wii is really the worst console ive ever owned.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Fragile is coming out this year?nintendofreak_2
With all of the media coming out for it in the past few weeks many people have been specualting that is might be. I'm unsure though.

I hope so. Fragile looks awesome.

JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#158 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendofreak_2"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]Fragile is coming out this year?Haziqonfire

I hope so. Fragile looks awesome.

Agreed. Fragile looks very promising.
Jdog30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159 Jdog30
Member since 2008 • 4509 Posts
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? fabz_95

Because Wii has more games then PS3. more total games, and more good games.
UnbiasedViewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 UnbiasedViewer
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts

Yeah the upcoming Wii lineup looks pretty weak.

I'm looking forward to Fatal Frame IV... if it ever comes over to North America. Fragile also looks like something I may pickup. Maybe Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour.

But I don't really care about Animal Crossing or Wii Music.

I've played thru Nintendo's AAA games already. Also played thru Okami, and just started Zach and Wiki. Might get No more heroes or Bully after I'm done with Zach and Wiki.

But I gotta agree that The Wii's upcoming games don't really interest me too much.

I will probably pick up a PS3 once Street Fighter IV or RE5 or Final Fantasy 13 comes out.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

[QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? Jdog30

thats not true at all

the ps3 got 2 AAAA games just in the first half of this year and has alot coming out at the end of this year, unlike the wii

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
[QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="jethrovegas"]Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

I mean come on, you could sit here all day and argue any point you'd like, but, subjective or not, someone is going to come into this thread and refute your argument with logic.

Saying "oh, it's all subjective" is just a cop out; if everyone was willing to agree that "it's all subjective" then System Wars wouldn't exist.

Just make your argument, organise your points, state why you feel the way you feel, use logic, and fight in the name of your opinion.

Take that "subjectivity" crap to GGD; this is a place of debate, and opinions need to be backed up by more than "because I feel that way".

JLF1

Haha... yeah right. Logic in SW? You're better off finding a clean handkerchief in a pig sty than logic in SW. There is no logic here. You have people coming in saying that the RROD is a good thing cause you get new consoles from MS. You have people saying that the PS3's cell is ultra powerful, yada, yada, yada.

I can't really see how you can prove my opinion in tastes for games is wrong. Go ahead, prove it. I say Halo 3 sucks. What logic are you going to use? I just don't like the game cause I don't enjoy FPS games. You can bring graphics, online play, forge, whatever. It still doesn't matter to me. I hate playing FPS and don't like Halo 3.

No one is questioning anyones opinions of what games they like because you can't argue about an opinion. That is why we go by review scores here in SW.

I myself have enjoyed a lot of 5.0-6.5 games in my life but I would never recommend any of them to another gamer.

The problem is that the Wii lineup is not good this fall and I don't think anyone can argue about that. It doesn't matter what games you like or which genre you enjoy the most, it's about quality in the games. A 8.0 scoring casual mini game collection is a great game but a 6.0 scoring mini game collection is a bad game. It's not about the game being casual or not but if it is quality or not.

If you like a 6.0 scoring game good for you because so have I but I would never list that game to prove that the Wii has a great lineup this fall, that would hurt it more than help it because the PS3 and 360 has a ton of 6.0 scoring games but you
never see anyone list them as good games after they are reviewed.

The Wii has:

Wario Land: Shake it
Mushroom men
Deadly creatures
De Blob

This fall/Winter. That is not a lot. Some of them could even suck.

So instead of going with our own opinions, we go with the opinions of other people. Ok, that's going to work if you like people telling you what you should like.

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts
[QUOTE="JLF1"][QUOTE="Zhengi"][QUOTE="jethrovegas"]Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

I mean come on, you could sit here all day and argue any point you'd like, but, subjective or not, someone is going to come into this thread and refute your argument with logic.

Saying "oh, it's all subjective" is just a cop out; if everyone was willing to agree that "it's all subjective" then System Wars wouldn't exist.

Just make your argument, organise your points, state why you feel the way you feel, use logic, and fight in the name of your opinion.

Take that "subjectivity" crap to GGD; this is a place of debate, and opinions need to be backed up by more than "because I feel that way".

Zhengi

Haha... yeah right. Logic in SW? You're better off finding a clean handkerchief in a pig sty than logic in SW. There is no logic here. You have people coming in saying that the RROD is a good thing cause you get new consoles from MS. You have people saying that the PS3's cell is ultra powerful, yada, yada, yada.

I can't really see how you can prove my opinion in tastes for games is wrong. Go ahead, prove it. I say Halo 3 sucks. What logic are you going to use? I just don't like the game cause I don't enjoy FPS games. You can bring graphics, online play, forge, whatever. It still doesn't matter to me. I hate playing FPS and don't like Halo 3.

No one is questioning anyones opinions of what games they like because you can't argue about an opinion. That is why we go by review scores here in SW.

I myself have enjoyed a lot of 5.0-6.5 games in my life but I would never recommend any of them to another gamer.

The problem is that the Wii lineup is not good this fall and I don't think anyone can argue about that. It doesn't matter what games you like or which genre you enjoy the most, it's about quality in the games. A 8.0 scoring casual mini game collection is a great game but a 6.0 scoring mini game collection is a bad game. It's not about the game being casual or not but if it is quality or not.

If you like a 6.0 scoring game good for you because so have I but I would never list that game to prove that the Wii has a great lineup this fall, that would hurt it more than help it because the PS3 and 360 has a ton of 6.0 scoring games but you
never see anyone list them as good games after they are reviewed.

The Wii has:

Wario Land: Shake it
Mushroom men
Deadly creatures
De Blob

This fall/Winter. That is not a lot. Some of them could even suck.

So instead of going with our own opinions, we go with the opinions of other people. Ok, that's going to work if you like people telling you what you should like.

But that's how we argue on SW..with scores. sheep use it all the time with SMG which has the highest scores this gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#164 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts

Tenchu 4 is a sequel to Tenchu 1 and 2; both AA.

Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of a New World is a sequel to an AA game.

Mario Super Sluggers is a sequel to an AA game.

Little King's Story has tons of amazing people behind it, which is why it gets so much hype.

Fatal Frame IV got 8/8/9/9 at Famitsu, and has Nintendo, Suda 51, and Grasshopper behind it. Plus, the other installments were amazing.

Disaster: Day of Crisis has Nintendo behind it, so yeah...

We Cheer utilizes the Wii Remote, and brings great results.

Fragile is from the people who made Odin Sphere, I think. Or maybe it's a different JRPG.

Wario Land: Shake It! is shaping up great, and is a sequel to the other ones in the series. Wario Land 3 got a 9.8. The other ones got AA.

And there's a lot more. I'm sorry you are too bitter to realize that the Wii has amazing games coming out for it. Poor you.

nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 nintendofreak_2

Fragile is from the people who made Odin Sphere, I think. Or maybe it's a different JRPG.

DeathScape666
The dev team is Tri-Crescendo, or the makers of Eternal Sonata, Baiten Kaitos, Star Ocean, or Valkyrie Profile.
Avatar image for VideoGameRosado
VideoGameRosado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 VideoGameRosado
Member since 2003 • 1264 Posts

Little King's Story has tons of amazing people behind it, which is why it gets so much hype.

Fatal Frame IV got 8/8/9/9 at Famitsu, and has Nintendo, Suda 51, and Grasshopper behind it. Plus, the other installments were amazing.

Wario Land: Shake It! is shaping up great, and is a sequel to the other ones in the series. Wario Land 3 got a 9.8. The other ones got AA.

And there's a lot more. I'm sorry you are too bitter to realize that the Wii has amazing games coming out for it. Poor you.

DeathScape666

... Are you SERIOUS!? C'mon man be real here. You're just naming games out your ass now. Tenchu? Disaster day? Fragile? What the **bleep** are these games? Where's the harcore, high calibur games? When will the wii get games such as halo 3, Fear 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Metal Gear solid 4, devil may cry, grand theft auto, gears of war, crysis. I want games of THAT! calibur on the wii, and wii doesn't offer that. Little king story? haah I think I've heard enough. Get a ps3/360/gaming pc. You're gaming life would be so much better.:lol:

By the way, dont mention sales. Camery outsells Ferrari. ;)

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

[QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? Jdog30

So because it has more games that makes it better?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

No. Freaking. Way.
frankeyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#169 frankeyser
Member since 2004 • 5667 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="JPOBS"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

:roll:

I'm sure these will get the same remarks that any Wii game gets(Zack and Wiki-sucks because its on Wii, gets an 8.5...), but I might as well post anyways.

• Deadly Creatures
  • De Blob
  • Little Kings Story
  • Wario Land
  • Animal Crossing
  • Tales of Symphonia 2
  • Simcity Creator
  • Sam And Max-Season One
  • Fragile(at least its probable)

And who knows what I forget in the morning, but thats 8 games to look for in 2008. I would also bet that you have missed out on tons of good games(Trauma Centers, Pro Evolution 08, MLB Power Pros, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Boom Blox, Blast Works ect.), so why not take a look at what you missed. Just because its not new doesn't mean it shouldn't be bought.

JPOBS

do you think that list can compete with the ps3/360 lineup?

Maybe not to you but lots of others. Personally I think it's better than PS3's with the exception of LBP. Resistance 2? Whoopie.

Hoesntly, only people who only own a wii can think that the wii lineup is better than the other two.

Anyone who owns 2 consoles (one being a wii) can freely admit that the wii lineup simply does not compare. There may be some other purebred sheep who arent as blind though.

personally I am not really hyped for any games on any home console that are coming out this fall. sure there are some big name sequals and I will grab a few I am sure. there are some games on the wii like de blob I wil grab but really everything I want is coming out in its best version on the pc this fall.

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#170 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
Not much at all...
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 fenwickhotmail

[QUOTE="Jdog30"][QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? locopatho

No. Freaking. Way.

It has better exclusives at least

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"]

[QUOTE="Jdog30"][QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? fenwickhotmail

No. Freaking. Way.

Thats debatable.

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

DeathScape666

Do you seriously, really believe Wii's future line-up can compete with Ps3's and 360's :?

gongytron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 gongytron
Member since 2004 • 463 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

angelkimne

Do you seriously, really believe Wii's future line-up can compete with Wii's and 360's :?

yea i know. sheep are getting more and more pathetic every day

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

angelkimne

Do you seriously, really believe Wii's future line-up can compete with Wii's and 360's :?

Of course the Wii can compete with the Wii. :|

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"]

[QUOTE="Jdog30"][QUOTE="fabz_95"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? fenwickhotmail

No. Freaking. Way.

I agree. But that's not what he said.

TAKE_IT_BACK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 TAKE_IT_BACK
Member since 2008 • 3850 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

VideoGameRosado

... Are you SERIOUS!? C'mon man be real here. You're just naming games out your ass now. Tenchu? Disaster day? Fragile? What the **bleep** are these games? Where's the harcore, high calibur games? When will the wii get games such as halo 3, Fear 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Metal Gear solid 4, devil may cry, grand theft auto, gears of war, crysis. I want games of THAT! calibur on the wii, and wii doesn't offer that. Little king story? haah I think I've heard enough. Get a ps3/360/gaming pc. You're gaming life would be so much better.:lol:

These games aren't hardcore because you haven't heard of them?:roll:

By your logic, MGS4 is a bad game if i have never heard of it.

And BTW, no one mentioned sales.

And LKS will pwn you.

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

DeathScape666

Oh my god, wow...just wow.

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
[QUOTE="angelkimne"][QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

Hexagon_777

Of course the Wii can compete with the Wii. :|

Don't make fun of my mistakes :cry:
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 haziqonfire
Most people in this thread compare Wii to PS3/360. You can't compare them.

Wii isn't out to be a PC clone like the other two -- Wii is doing it's own thing. You can't compare it to the PS3/360's line up, its simply not comparable -- its far too different.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episodes 2-5. If you're not a fan it doesn't matter much I guess.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#183 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
Wow, Is the Wii's upcoming line-up really that bad? :?
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#184 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. JPOBS

Wow

Those games are much better than PS3's lineup. What is there? Resistance 2, Killzone 2? Not so great.
GootHimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 GootHimp
Member since 2008 • 581 Posts
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. Bigboi500

Wow

Those games are much better than PS3's lineup. What is there? Resistance 2, Killzone 2? Not so great.

All those will have, better graphics, better online and more replayibility, Killzone 2 alone will kik all those games combined out of the water. You know how much time is spent on those ps3 games ? and they even spent that much time on wii games thats why they turn out like poop.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#186 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. GootHimp

Wow

All those will have, better graphics, better online and more replayibility, Killzone 2 alone will kik all those games combined out of the water. You know how much time is spent on those ps3 games ? and they even spent that much time on wii games thats why they turn out like poop.

Honestly I think those two shooters are going to be very boring, unoriginal, uninspiring, and probably generic. There is so much more to games than graphics and online. It makes me sad that the younger generation doesn't have any appreciation for anything else.
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#187 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. GootHimp

Wow

online play...dont we have PC's for that? its really the only place its worth playing

fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 fenwickhotmail
[QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="Bigboi500"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. Mr_Apple_Soup

Wow

online play...dont we have PC's for that? its really the only place its worth playing

Hermit ftl

toadster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#190 toadster101
Member since 2006 • 12622 Posts

The only game I'm interested in is Wario Land, and I'm a Nintendo fanboy. Pathetic.

*buys an Xbox*

JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 JLF1
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]Wii has good games coming out, they're just not the typical shooter fest like the other two consoles. Games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia 2, Fragile, Little King Story, and that VanillaWare game, Oboro Muramasa Youtenden. Bigboi500

Wow

Half of those games don't even have a release-date.

It would be like a PS3 fan listing.

God of War 3
MAG
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Those two Team Ico games
That Rockstar exclusive
That game that the BBC person was amazed of
Heavy Rain
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Motorstorm 2
Disgaea 3

Half of these games don't have a release-date either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
deactivated-5f4694ac412a8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#192 deactivated-5f4694ac412a8
Member since 2005 • 8599 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathScape666"]

VideoGameRosado

What makes Grand Theft Auto IV and Halo 3 so "hardcore," as you put it?

No, I gave you legitiment reasons why I'm hyping these games. For every single game I named, I gave a reason. Try to debate the points I made instead of just saying, "Oh NOEZ! It doesn't have any mainstream games, and therefore, it's bad." Yeah right. Look at Okami. I'm sure I could name a few AAA games you never even knew about.

My gaming life would be so much better? You just named a bunch of rehashes! I admit that I missed some original titles like de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Sky Crawlers, and such, but very few of those Wii games are rehashes. They are going to at least incoporate the Wii Remote in a good way, from what I hear.

So really, what's so wrong with these games? I'd really LOVE to know.

JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 JLF1

What makes Grand Theft Auto IV and Halo 3 so "hardcore," as you put it?

No, I gave you legitiment reasons why I'm hyping these games. For every single game I named, I gave a reason. Try to debate the points I made instead of just saying, "Oh NOEZ! It doesn't have any mainstream games, and therefore, it's bad." Yeah right. Look at Okami. I'm sure I could name a few AAA games you never even knew about.

My gaming life would be so much better? You just named a bunch of rehashes! I admit that I missed some original titles like de Blob, Deadly Creatures, Sky Crawlers, and such, but very few of those Wii games are rehashes. They are going to at least incoporate the Wii Remote in a good way, from what I hear.

So really, what's so wrong with these games? I'd really LOVE to know.

DeathScape666

Well the thread was about games coming out this fall not if good games was coming out in the future on the Wii.
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#194 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episodes 2-5. If you're not a fan it doesn't matter much I guess.meetroid8

Can't wait already beat the 1st one and gone back and gone back for extras