What does the wii have coming this fall?

• 194 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
[QUOTE="dragonball3900"][QUOTE="JPOBS"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

:roll:

I'm sure these will get the same remarks that any Wii game gets(Zack and Wiki-sucks because its on Wii, gets an 8.5...), but I might as well post anyways.

• Deadly Creatures
  • De Blob
  • Little Kings Story
  • Wario Land
  • Animal Crossing
  • Tales of Symphonia 2
  • Simcity Creator
  • Sam And Max-Season One
  • Fragile(at least its probable)

And who knows what I forget in the morning, but thats 8 games to look for in 2008. I would also bet that you have missed out on tons of good games(Trauma Centers, Pro Evolution 08, MLB Power Pros, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Boom Blox, Blast Works ect.), so why not take a look at what you missed. Just because its not new doesn't mean it shouldn't be bought.

GootHimp

do you think that list can compete with the ps3/360 lineup?

Of course it can't.

But does that stop them from being good games?

yes, whos going to waste 50s on those when they can just add 10 more and get those 10 times better games on 360/ps3?

That doesn't make much sense. If they're good games why does matter?

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
[QUOTE="Hexagon_777"][QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

[QUOTE="GootHimp"]nadaRagnarok1051

As i said, what aboutthese?

and as i said, you sheep will hype anything to save wii

Aren't you thinking of cows here? Lair? Heavenly Sword? Killzone 2?

I've seen list where sheep have put in Deal or No Deal, Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda, and Captain Rainbow. So if you ask me its getting a little desperate.

Don't know crap about Captain Rainbow but where have you seen the former 3? :o

GootHimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 GootHimp
Member since 2008 • 581 Posts
[QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

[QUOTE="GootHimp"]nadaOroin

What's wrong with those games? I like the list because it has Tales of Symphonia. :)

they arent worth hyping and if they do hype it, they willfail anyways.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
[QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="TAKE_IT_BACK"]

[QUOTE="GootHimp"]nadaHexagon_777

wow buddy. Factor 5 was an awesome developer, made one of my favorite games at launch of the gamecube. They had a great history, and not to mention how great the game looked from previews, there was absolutely no reason as to why not hype it, espeacilly at how much sony was hyping the game, and Heavenly swords only major problem was because of how short it was and that still got an 8.0, and Killzone 2 is the best looking game on consoles and has gotten good previews so far. The stuff sheep are hyping sometimes is really sad, and completely different from strange devs. no ones ever heard of, or just look completely mediocre

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Don't know crap about Captain Rainbow but where have you seen the former 3? :o

Hexagon_777

I know Deal or No Deal is in this thread, and the other 3 were in that huge Wii list thread. You can probably find all 4 in that list on the other page.

GootHimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 GootHimp
[QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"][QUOTE="JPOBS"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

I'm sure these will get the same remarks that any Wii game gets(Zack and Wiki-sucks because its on Wii, gets an 8.5...), but I might as well post anyways.

• Deadly Creatures
  • De Blob
  • Little Kings Story
  • Wario Land
  • Animal Crossing
  • Tales of Symphonia 2
  • Simcity Creator
  • Sam And Max-Season One

And who knows what I forget in the morning, but thats 8 games to look for in 2008. I would also bet that you have missed out on tons of good games(Trauma Centers, Pro Evolution 08, MLB Power Pros, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Boom Blox, Blast Works ect.), so why not take a look at what you missed. Just because its not new doesn't mean it shouldn't be bought.

meetroid8

Of course it can't.

yes, whos going to waste 50s on those when they can just add 10 more and get those 10 times better games on 360/ps3?

they look last gen, no replayibility without online/crappy laggy online and short =/= my $50 seriously

jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jethrovegas
Member since 2007 • 5103 Posts
[QUOTE="jethrovegas"][QUOTE="Zhengi"]

[QUOTE="JLF1"][QUOTE="Zhengi"]Another Wii bashing thread with the usual suspects. Nothing new here. Moving along :)Zhengi

I don't see how this is a wii bashing thread.

The TC only asked for games on the Wii this fall. If you feel like this thread is bashing the Wii why don't you just list all the promising Wii games this fall?

That's the problem. The TC was inviting Wii bashers in.

Once the list is posted, you start to hear the stampede of 360 and PS3 fanboys rushing into the thread and start bashing it.

So List Wars is just another way to bash other systems.

This is System Wars, isnt it?

I mean, you wouldn't be sitting here complaining about "bashing" if you had a good list to post that was worth defending, right?

It's because I know it's Systems War that I said "Oh, another Wii bashing thread".

And the problem with lists is that they're subjective. I can sit here all day and say the 360 list is terrible and it wouldn't accomplish anything.

Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

I mean come on, you could sit here all day and argue any point you'd like, but, subjective or not, someone is going to come into this thread and refute your argument with logic.

Saying "oh, it's all subjective" is just a cop out; if everyone was willing to agree that "it's all subjective" then System Wars wouldn't exist.

Just make your argument, organise your points, state why you feel the way you feel, use logic, and fight in the name of your opinion.

Take that "subjectivity" crap to GGD; this is a place of debate, and opinions need to be backed up by more than "because I feel that way".

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

Wii Music, of course how could I forget that?bez2083

why do i get the feeling that Wii Music WILL be a game you WANT to forget about?

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Hexagon_777

[QUOTE="GootHimp"]nadaGootHimp

First of all heavenly sword didnt turn out bad. killzone 2 isnt out yet. i agree with you on lair BUT is one game and that list has like 20 games that all look like rip-offs and garbage especially when they are priced half a 100.

Wait, let's use logic here. You attempt to refute my point by saying that Killzone 2 isn't out yet. We both know the first one failed to deliver. However, then you say that some estimated sum of Wii games look like garbage and what not. All I have to say to refute that point is "They are not out yet."

Heavenly Sword didn't turn out bad, true, but it was incredibly short and barely hit the AA mark, despite being hyped high AA to low AAA from what I remember, this being the reason as to why I included it.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"][QUOTE="JPOBS"][QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

• Deadly Creatures
  • De Blob
  • Little Kings Story
  • Wario Land
  • Animal Crossing
  • Tales of Symphonia 2
  • Simcity Creator
  • Sam And Max-Season One

GootHimp

Of course it can't.

they look last gen, no replayibility without online/crappy laggy online and short =/= my $50 seriously

Which game are you talking about on that list? What you said doesn't apply to most of them. :?

Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts
Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

I mean come on, you could sit here all day and argue any point you'd like, but, subjective or not, someone is going to come into this thread and refute your argument with logic.

Saying "oh, it's all subjective" is just a cop out; if everyone was willing to agree that "it's all subjective" then System Wars wouldn't exist.

Just make your argument, organise your points, state why you feel the way you feel, use logic, and fight in the name of your opinion.

Take that "subjectivity" crap to GGD; this is a place of debate, and opinions need to be backed up by more than "because I feel that way".

jethrovegas

Haha... yeah right. Logic in SW? You're better off finding a clean handkerchief in a pig sty than logic in SW. There is no logic here. You have people coming in saying that the RROD is a good thing cause you get new consoles from MS. You have people saying that the PS3's cell is ultra powerful, yada, yada, yada.

I can't really see how you can prove my opinion in tastes for games is wrong. Go ahead, prove it. I say Halo 3 sucks. What logic are you going to use? I just don't like the game cause I don't enjoy FPS games. You can bring graphics, online play, forge, whatever. It still doesn't matter to me. I hate playing FPS and don't like Halo 3.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Hexagon_777
[QUOTE="Hexagon_777"][QUOTE="GootHimp"][QUOTE="Hexagon_777"][QUOTE="GootHimp"]

GootHimp

First of all heavenly sword didnt turn out bad. killzone 2 isnt out yet. i agree with you on lair BUT is one game and that list has like 20 games that all look like rip-offs and garbage especially when they are priced half a 100.

Wait, let's use logic here. You attempt to refute my point by saying that Killzone 2 isn't out yet. We both know the first one failed to deliver. However, then you say that some estimated sum of Wii games look like garbage and what not. All I have to say to refute that point is "They are not out yet."

Heavenly Sword didn't turn out bad, true, but it was incredibly short and barely hit the AA mark, despite being hyped high AA to low AAA from what I remember, this being the reason as to why I included it.

killzone 2 looks better than all those wii games combined, why do you think killzone 2 is bing talked about more than any of those wii games. highly popular, there will prolly be a launch center while none of those games will have it.

Lair and haze are 2 games that floped bad and if you want to cal heavenly sword a flow ( :roll: ) then alrite w.e. but that still 3 vs 20 wii garbage thats you and other sheep are trying to hype.

Killzone 2 looks very good indeed, just like Lair and the first Killzone (hyped to be a Halo killer, right?) did. Why does popularity matter now all of a sudden, though? The Wii is more popular than the 360 and the PS3 combined, but that doesn't mean it's better, right?

Look, I'll just use your own argument: They are not out yet.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#114 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

[QUOTE="GootHimp"]nadaRagnarok1051

I've seen list where sheep have put in Deal or No Deal, Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda, and Captain Rainbow. So if you ask me its getting a little desperate.

Are you kidding me? I haven't seen any hype for those games. And if they were, it probably only a couple of people hyping it.

NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
wii lineup is looking not so good
jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 jethrovegas
Member since 2007 • 5103 Posts
[QUOTE="jethrovegas"]Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

Zhengi

Haha... yeah right. Logic in SW? You're better off finding a clean handkerchief in a pig sty than logic in SW. There is no logic here. You have people coming in saying that the RROD is a good thing cause you get new consoles from MS. You have people saying that the PS3's cell is ultra powerful, yada, yada, yada.

I can't really see how you can prove my opinion in tastes for games is wrong. Go ahead, prove it. I say Halo 3 sucks. What logic are you going to use? I just don't like the game cause I don't enjoy FPS games. You can bring graphics, online play, forge, whatever. It still doesn't matter to me. I hate playing FPS and don't like Halo 3.

There is logic here; System Wars has quite a few intelligent posters that post logically and frequently.

Some stupidity =/= no logic.

And I never said I could prove you completely wrong; I just meant that I could prove myself moreright, if you know what I mean.

If you were to come and say "I like the Wii's fall line-up better than the 360's fall line-up" then I would probably just say "ouch, I feel sorry for you; such bad taste". It's when people start up with stuff like "the Wii's line-up is as good/better than the 360's line-up" that it turns into an argument.

If you never make such a statement, then great, we will not argue about this matter. But the second someone states something other than their personal preference with regard to this issue, then the battle to prove myself and my opinion "more right" is on.

That is what System Wars is all about: being more right.

Sure, you can ride that low train of "it's just my opinion", but where's the fun in that? That's GGD stuff.

The real fun, and the reason SW exists, comes in fleshing out your opinion, starting with saying something like "Halo 3 has bad level design so it sucks" instead of "I don't like Halo 3 so Halo 3 sucks".

Can you dig it?

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

do people think Tales of Symphonia 2 will be good?

Isnt the original ToS team working on tales of vesperia, and a second hand team is working on ToS2?

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

Isnt the original ToS team working on tales of vesperia, and a second hand team is working on ToS2?

JPOBS

I think I read that somewhere as well. I don't know about a "second hand" team though.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Hexagon_777

JPOBS

Judging from history, ToS has higher chances of being a good game than Killzone 2, yet Killzone 2 is being hyped to oblivion while ToS 2 is called "crap" or whatever term(s) were used in this thread.

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 JPOBS
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]

Hexagon_777

Judging from history, ToS has higher chances of being a good game than Killzone 2, yet Killzone 2 is being hyped to oblivion while ToS 2 is called "crap" or whatever term(s) were used in this thread.

Yes and no.

Yes because technically ToS was better than Killzone so i see where the analogy comes from. But No because like i said, this is a totally different team, the actual ToS is working on ToV which means ToS2 could potentially not be nearly as good.

GootHimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 GootHimp

JPOBS

like i said, they hype anything :lol:

ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

so basically this thread has boiled down to:

people who assume these games will suck laughing at people who assume these games will be good

gnerally wii games are hyped because of good previews. i could make a list including everything vaguely decent eg. castelvania judgement, samba di amiga

but the hyped games seem to be the ones liked by gamespot and ign eg warioland, little kings story, deadly creatures ect

PS do we have any EU release dayes for fatal frame IV or Tenchu IV

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#124 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
Wii music Goty
r_gam3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 r_gam3
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts

Well I know...

tenchu 4

COD5

and thats all I know cos I am a casual gamer, so I can't be bothered to do research.

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts
It has 2-3 decent games, and a mountain of shovelware. I really regret ever buying my Wii. Should have saved the 250$ and got a few more games for my 360.
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts

The Conduit.

A game about Mushrooms aswell i think :?

And a Story about a Little King...

Aaprt from that i don't know.

whocares4peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 whocares4peace
Member since 2005 • 4971 Posts

The Conduit.

angelkimne
Next year
angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
[QUOTE="angelkimne"]

The Conduit.

whocares4peace

Next year

I don't think I'm gonna buy a single Wii game this year then.

And i don't think it will get a single AAA either.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#130 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

What I think about Nintendo's first party lineup is definetly crap on our eyes. I don't think WiiMusic will sell well as WiiFit because I think the mass market is ready to move on to something different in there needs of gaming. Plus if you had a wii, in this fall, which games would you want for it? WiiMusic or a third party title that actually took time to developed like Mushroom Men? I rather pick Mushroom Men over Animal Crossing and WiiMusic.

What more could we want from Nintendo, we already have our best game SSBB and Mario Kart out early this year and our last year GOTY Mario Galaxy. Plus Zelda: TP a port for the GC was the Wii's launch title. Seriously I think some of Nintendo fans (even former) have been spoiled since the days of the N64 to only care about 1st party titles than good third party titles. This time around we have to look for good third party games like Mushroom Men and MadWorld.

I'm also buying other games like LBP and Gears 2 along this fall.

yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#131 yo_foo
Member since 2006 • 3296 Posts

What does the wii have coming this fall?

The harsh reality of competition. I guess owners with PS3s now reap the rewards I stated 'It pays to wait' than having a console focusing more on the cheap fun which the wii is aimed at doing, and has been doing.

:'(

beerm_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 beerm_basic
Member since 2002 • 2488 Posts
i own a 360 and wii. And whereas for the 360 im looking forward to TONS of games. Theres only a few on the wii i actually want to get.....and all of those i would happily have fallout 3/gears 2 and most of the other 360 games instead.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17857 Posts

assuming these are relesaed before christmas in europe and assuming they review well, ill probably be getting:

deadly creatures, deblob, star wars force unleashed, mushroom men, animal crossing, world of goo and strongbads cool game for attractive people. i also intend to pick up boom blox, if i can bloody find it.

more of a complimentary than a comepting line up to the other platforms imho. its also more games than im looking forward too on the PS3 or 360.

on PS3 its resistance 2 and little big planet. all the other big multiplats like fallout 3, ill be getting for my PC.

and 360? just POP4. ill be waiting for announcements on gears 2 and fable 2 for PC and then theres the multiplats that ill be getting for my PC also.

so thats roughly how i see my 08 fall turning out anyway on the games purchases front. wii and PC dominating my wallet...again.

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts
Wii has Cooking mama 2, Starwars Lightsaber Duels, Deadly Creatures and Wario Land Shake it (lol).......Wii = pathetic and every sheep knows it. When you have to hype crap like Deadly Creatures or a hamburger flipping game during the holidays, your console sucks. X360 IMO looks like it may actually beat out PS3's lineup.....but it really depends if LBP delivers or not.
JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts
[QUOTE="jethrovegas"]Yeah, you could argue that the Wii's list is better than the 360's list, but unless you are secretly the best debater in the world, there is no way you could win that argument.

Zhengi

No one is questioning anyones opinions of what games they like because you can't argue about an opinion. That is why we go by review scores here in SW.

I myself have enjoyed a lot of 5.0-6.5 games in my life but I would never recommend any of them to another gamer.

The problem is that the Wii lineup is not good this fall and I don't think anyone can argue about that. It doesn't matter what games you like or which genre you enjoy the most, it's about quality in the games. A 8.0 scoring casual mini game collection is a great game but a 6.0 scoring mini game collection is a bad game. It's not about the game being casual or not but if it is quality or not.

If you like a 6.0 scoring game good for you because so have I but I would never list that game to prove that the Wii has a great lineup this fall, that would hurt it more than help it because the PS3 and 360 has a ton of 6.0 scoring games but you
never see anyone list them as good games after they are reviewed.

The Wii has:

Wario Land: Shake it
Mushroom men
Deadly creatures
De Blob

This fall/Winter. That is not a lot. Some of them could even suck.
TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 TacoJelly
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts

Stuff I'm looking to buy this fall

Warioland, looks to be good old school action

ToS 2, the first one was pretty good

Little Kings Story, like pikmin and simcity with a good list of people in the dev team

Fatal Frame IV, I love this series

de Blob, has gotten nothing but glowing previews recently

Samba de Amigo, just plain awesome

Major Minor's Majestic March, from the makers of Parappa

World of Goo (Wiiware)

Guitar Hero IV or Rock Band 2

Now, whether this looks like a good list to you or not, I'm sure all these games in the will score atleast AA average and they're all games that are right up my alley.

As for whether it competes with PS3/360 titles, I don't really care. Sure LBP looks good, but you never get everything you want, and I can always play Fallout on PC.

And I know I won't get everything on this list, especially with Spore coming. So I may be dissappointed that I'm not getting a killer Nintendo made 9.5 exclusive this fall, but I (and other Wii owners) will be far from bored

TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 TacoJelly
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts

Wii has Cooking mama 2, Starwars Lightsaber Duels, Deadly Creatures and Wario Land Shake it (lol).......Wii = pathetic and every sheep knows it. When you have to hype crap like Deadly Creatures or a hamburger flipping game during the holidays, your console sucks. X360 IMO looks like it may actually beat out PS3's lineup.....but it really depends if LBP delivers or not.darthogre

If you take a poor cross section of any consoles lineup it makes it look bad.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#138 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? JPOBS
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#139 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

Games which I am looking forward to on the Wii for this year:

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

DDR: Hottest Dance Party 2

There are others I want but that alreay may be too much for my pocketbook if you count what I want to get for 360 and PS3

The PS3 has the weekest lineup of games which I want to get right now

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts
People are hyped and want to play next gen games like Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Gears 2. The Wii has NOTHING to compete, only last gen ports of crappy multiplat games
krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 krp008

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

There are others I want but that alreay may be too much for my pocketbook if you count what I want to get for 360 and PS3

HarlockJC

look at that list then look at this list:

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

Now tell me, which list of games would you want to play more? :lol:

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 HarlockJC
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

krp008

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

I have all three systems so I can play any I want. Off that list I am looking at Fable 2 and Fallout 3. Will buy Banjo, TofV and DDRU 3 on the 360. LBP on the PS3 and Spore on the PC "if my PC can handle it." Too many DS and PSP games to list.

So right now there more games on the Wii which I am looking forward to

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

krp008

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

Yeah I agree with this. 360 and PS3 have amazing lineups. Whereas the Wii will only release a couple of weird offbeat games. Now, I like weird offbeat games(Mushroom Men FTW) but if it was my only console and I was missing Gears, Banjo, Fable...*shudders*

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 krp008
[QUOTE="krp008"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

HarlockJC

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

I have all three systems so I can play any I want. Off that list I am looking at Fable 2 and Fallout 3. Will buy Banjo, TofV and DDRU 3 on the 360. LBP on the PS3 and Spore on the PC "if my PC can handle it." Too many DS and PSP games to list.

but all of those games are A or low AA at best

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Hexagon_777
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]

GootHimp

like i said, they hype anything :lol:

Look, I already corrected you on page 6. If Sony fans are hyping Killzone 2 despite the disaster that was Killzone, then Nintendo fans have every right to hype Tales of Symphonia 2, a sequel whose predecessor actually scored great.

GameRankings

Tales of Symphonia - 85.7%

Killzone - 73.3%

GameSpot

Tales of Symphonia - 8.8

Killzone - 6.9

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 JPOBS

Yeah I agree with this. 360 and PS3 have amazing lineups. Whereas the Wii will only release a couple of weird offbeat games. Now, I like weird offbeat games(Mushroom Men FTW) but if it was my only console and I was missing Gears, Banjo, Fable...*shudders*

locopatho

word. Liking wii games is one thing, but I could live without them.

fable banjo and PoP on the other hand, not so much.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 HarlockJC
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"][QUOTE="krp008"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

krp008

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

Your point?

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 krp008
[QUOTE="krp008"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"][QUOTE="krp008"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"]

Mario Baseball

Rayman 3

Mushroom Men

TofS 2

WarioLand

Fragile

HarlockJC

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Banjo 3

Your point?

a bunch of A and low AA games dont really stack up against a bunch of high quality AAA and AAAA (possibly) titles. The Wii is terrible, and i dont see why people keep buying the console

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 HarlockJC

a bunch of A and low AA games dont really stack up against a bunch of high quality AAA and AAAA (possibly) titles. The Wii is terrible, and i dont see why people keep buying the console

krp008

First a person buy the Wii or anything from Nintendo because of exclusive. Was I hyping those games? No, I said those are games I want and plan to buy.

Just because a game is a AAA or AAAA does not mean I will like it. Just because a game is a D game does not mean I will hate it.

demon790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 demon790
Member since 2005 • 297 Posts
[QUOTE="bez2083"]

[QUOTE="JPOBS"]How do people on this forum defend this console with no games? SlorgieNel

By first bringing up how its currently out selling both the PS3 and XB360, then by praising games that are great but have already been released like SMG, MPC, etc. If that doesn't work, sheep will resort to bashing the other 2 consoles about the overabundance of shooters they have.

And that is why cows and lemmings should put aside their differences and team up to create a monster thread proving once and for all that the Wii shouldn't even be considered a hardcore console.

Seriously, Wii Music? That's it? The game line-ups for PS3/PSP, 360 and even DS are all amazing. Maybe if Nintendo would stop making so many gimmick add-ons, they could turn the Wii back into an actual console and not just one big gimmick machine.

I remember first seeeing the wii and looking at the games, exite truck, zelda, red steel ,etc. So many cool ways to play games using the controllers as...anything you want. But now with all these addons and horrible casual games it's kinda a bad system. Don't get me wrong I like a good casual game but "we want to make people smile with our games" what was that crap? Comon nintendo