What do you want from Rare this e3?

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 gmc2u_64
Member since 2005 • 2402 Posts

You know, it's odd. Even though I hated Rare for the "Sequel" to Banjo-Tooie, I still have a kernel of hope that they can make up for it at e3. So' y'all know the drill, so get voting!

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

I cant find my n64 KI gold... make a new one please :P

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

new banjo's always my hope. I would like to see a new Killer Instinct as well though. IDC tbh, everything Rare makes is pretty much solid amazingness for me soI dont care what franchise they draw there next game out of, or if its a completely new IP.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Any of those and Killer Instinct XBLA. They better show something too...

web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
A real sequel to banjo-kazooie
successful19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 successful19
Member since 2009 • 307 Posts

Perfect Dark 2...with uncahrted 2 type graphics

Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

A return to Nintendo announcement.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
To disband. Or make a game half as good as their N64 era games.
gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gmc2u_64

A real sequel to banjo-kazooieweb966
Same here. I just hope that Rare learns that what they did was kinda criminal in a way.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Kameo 2 please.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Kameo 2 please.

Snugenz
YES! I cant believe I voted for Perfect Dark!
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#12 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts

Wow! I thought Killer Instinct 3 would be on top. I don't even think they have to remake it. Just give us an updated HD version, like they did with Marvel vs Campcom 2 on Xbox Live/PSN. I still have my copy for my N64, but I really don't like the N64's controller. Spinal all the way!!!

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dragonfly110

To disband. Or make a game half as good as their N64 era games. 110million

never have I been more tempted to start trolling on system wars like ever :P What do you have against there releases this gen? outside of PDZ there games have all really been about equal in quality to some of there past ones, I mean true they didnt reach the pinnacles of awesomness that the BK, DK PD or Goldeneye games were as far as ratings go, but really when compared to there smaller franchises like Jet Force Gemini or Blast Corps the games now are just as good as they were back then

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="web966"]A real sequel to banjo-kazooiegmc2u_64

Same here. I just hope that Rare learns that what they did was kinda criminal in a way.

I'd call perfect dark zero more criminal then nuts and bolts, its not like they pulled an activision and just slapped together a half assed project and called it a day, they really did spend a lot of development time and effort on nuts and bolts

C-Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 C-Lee
Member since 2008 • 5838 Posts
The real sequel to Banjo- Tooie. PLEASE DO IT RARE.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 110million

there games have all really been about equal in quality to some of there past ones, I mean true they didnt reach the pinnacles of awesomness that the BK, DK PD or Goldeneye games were as far as ratings godragonfly110

Goldeneye was legendary, it has a footprint in history unlike many other games, Banjo was mario 64 with a bear, DK was mario 64.. with DK... I haven't been able to play any of their games this gen for more than half an hour, Banjo and DK on N64 were a blast, coulden't stop playing, can still go back now and play for a long time, I bought the new banjo thinking "ha, people hating on it don't know anything, banjo is awesome", apparantly I was wrong.

I mean so much was annoying about the game, whats with the lack of voice acting, on N64 they had about a 1:1 ratio for voice to written word, now on 360 so many years later, they speak 2 or 3 words than a paragraph of text appears, wtf? That might seem incredibly minor, but it made me angry every conversation. That is also ignoring the gameplay which I had no fun with.

I honestly don't think a single RARE title past N64 era is even 30% as good as their N64 ones, thats why I think 50% is a good place to aim.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"] there games have all really been about equal in quality to some of there past ones, I mean true they didnt reach the pinnacles of awesomness that the BK, DK PD or Goldeneye games were as far as ratings go110million

Goldeneye was legendary, it has a footprint in history unlike many other games, Banjo was mario 64 with a bear, DK was mario 64.. with DK... I haven't been able to play any of their games this gen for more than half an hour, Banjo and DK on N64 were a blast, coulden't stop playing, can still go back now and play for a long time, I bought the new banjo thinking "ha, people hating on it don't know anything, banjo is awesome", apparantly I was wrong.

I mean so much was annoying about the game, whats with the lack of voice acting, on N64 they had about a 1:1 ratio for voice to written word, now on 360 so many years later, they speak 2 or 3 words than a paragraph of text appears, wtf? That might seem incredibly minor, but it made me angry every conversation. That is also ignoring the gameplay which I had no fun with.

I honestly don't think a single RARE title past N64 era is even 30% as good as their N64 ones, thats why I think 50% is a good place to aim.

Donkey Kong is nothhing like Mario 64, admittedly Banjo Kazooie is like it but Tooe and DK 64 really outside of them being in the same genre have almost no similarities with it, I mean its like saying that Halo and Cod are the same game because they are both FPS's

I cant say anything about the banjo kazooie thing, the voices in the new one did annoy me I admit, but you not liking the gameplay is strictly your opinion.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 110million

Donkey Kong is nothhing like Mario 64, admittedly Banjo Kazooie is like it but Tooe and DK 64 really outside of them being in the same genre have almost no similarities with it, I mean its like saying that Halo and Cod are the same game because they are both FPS's

I cant say anything about the banjo kazooie thing, the voices in the new one did annoy me I admit, but you not liking the gameplay is strictly your opinion.dragonfly110

3D platformer, the purpose being collecting some item for 1xx count, lots of extra of the item to collect in challanges, and in DK's case, extra characters, you hop into paintings, door ways, etc, collect the puzzle/star/golden banana?(forgot DK's) then go to the next one. It was a great setup, each one was fun, but they were still the same general idea. Its not like COD and Halo both being FPSes.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]Donkey Kong is nothhing like Mario 64, admittedly Banjo Kazooie is like it but Tooe and DK 64 really outside of them being in the same genre have almost no similarities with it, I mean its like saying that Halo and Cod are the same game because they are both FPS's

I cant say anything about the banjo kazooie thing, the voices in the new one did annoy me I admit, but you not liking the gameplay is strictly your opinion.110million

3D platformer, the purpose being collecting some item for 1xx count, lots of extra of the item to collect in challanges, and in DK's case, extra characters, you hop into paintings, door ways, etc, collect the puzzle/star/golden banana?(forgot DK's) then go to the next one. It was a great setup, each one was fun, but they were still the same general idea. Its not like COD and Halo both being FPSes.

cod>advance from level to level defeating marine bad guy

halo>advance from level to level beating alien bad guy.

see what I did there? Just because the general core concept was the same does not make Tooie and DK64 mario 64 clones, for one Mario 64>>>>>DK64 (I still prefer tooie to both though) and tbh is a different game, in Tooie and 64 you are dropped into an open world structured environment and defeat challenges at your own will, in mario you are dropped into a usually smaller structured area and you select the challenge to complete from a menu and you can then beat one challenge and one challenge only before you are dropped back to the hub and select a new level from the menu.

Im not saying one is better then the other (well actually I am, M64>DK64 :P) Im just saying they really arent all that similar, even as far as move sets go outside of the core jump/ground pound combo they both go in completely different directions

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

I agree with 110. Banjo and DK were glorified mario 64 clones. Great games, but atleast the new Banjo felt more like you know. A true Banjo game. The original 2 banjo games were mario 64 clones with a bear and a bird. That said Banjo nuts and bolts needed a bit more tightening up. The addictiveness of building stuff with legos was fun, and there was some satisfaction with using your vehicles, but it also was a bit tedious.

Also the new Viva Pinata games>any rare game from the 64 era at this point in time. Those 64 games were great when they were out. PD sucks ass, and it shows in the new XBLA release. So freakin dated. Goldeneye is dog trash. I'm sorry I never went to the "but it has such an improtant role in gaming history so its still good" school of thought. It's impact can't be denied and bless PD and Goldeneye for the gems taht they were when they came out. Today? they can go **** themselves for how bad they are. Viva Pinata? man that game is fun.

Rare more stuff thats as fun as viva pinata. Less kameo and PDZ, or at the least make something nuts and bolts level but more consistant with the fun, and a bit more modernised in presentation.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 110million
Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say.
treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

If Banjo Threeie is as bad as Banjo Tooie then I don't want it, and I love Rare.

That said I wouldn't mind an awesome Battletoads game. Picture Batman: AA, but with a toad.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dragonfly110

Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say. 110million

Rare only made Starfox adventures though. unless your sayin like that marked there downfall I didnt mind it, admittedly as a starfox game it sucked, but as an adventure game it was pretty legit.

gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gmc2u_64

[QUOTE="gmc2u_64"]

[QUOTE="web966"]A real sequel to banjo-kazooiedragonfly110

I'd call perfect dark zero more criminal then nuts and bolts, its not like they pulled an activision and just slapped together a half assed project and called it a day, they really did spend a lot of development time and effort on nuts and bolts

Well yeah, but they made us wait 6 years before releasing a VERY misleading teaser, left us in the dark for another 2 years before showing off the game out of the blue in May, which was COMPLETELY different than Banjo-Tooie. That's why i think that it's criminal.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jg4xchamp
Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say. 110million
No can't argue that. In the SNES/64 era they were an industry juggernaut in 2010 you can write up a hit list of developers superior to them. They went from being God Tier to middle to almsot low tier.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dragonfly110

If Banjo Threeie is as bad as Banjo Tooie then I don't want it, and I love Rare.

That said I wouldn't mind an awesome Battletoads game. Picture Batman: AA, but with a toad.

treedoor

why didnt you like banjo tooie? I can see some of the hate for nuts and bolts even though I love it, but Tooie was an amazing game, I know its your opinion and IM not knocking it, im just curious why you hated it.

I always feel like such a troll when Rare topics come up cuz i defend them to the core :P

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 110million

[QUOTE="110million"]Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say. dragonfly110

Rare only made Starfox adventures though. unless your sayin like that marked there downfall I didnt mind it, admittedly as a starfox game it sucked, but as an adventure game it was pretty legit.

I thought RARE made SF64, guess I was wrong.. point still stands.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

If you aren't voting for Killer Instinct 3
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!

:P:P

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jg4xchamp
screw that starfox adventures was fun as hell. it wasn't a starfox game, but man that game was fun. Consistant, polished, not overly tedious. It was still more fun than anything they've made recently not named viva pinata
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="110million"]Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say. jg4xchamp
No can't argue that. In the SNES/64 era they were an industry juggernaut in 2010 you can write up a hit list of developers superior to them. They went from being God Tier to middle to almsot low tier.

Id agree on mid teir I suppose, I wouldnt say low tier though seeing as this gen nothing to my knowlege has scored lower then an 8 here on gamespot besides the first VP(feel free to link something proving me wrong)

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dragonfly110

screw that starfox adventures was fun as hell. it wasn't a starfox game, but man that game was fun. Consistant, polished, not overly tedious. It was still more fun than anything they've made recently not named viva pinatajg4xchamp

I agree, although I wish they got to keep it the way they wanted and have it be an original IP, that way it wouldnt get the hate for not bein a true sequel.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 treedoor

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

dragonfly110

why didnt you like banjo tooie? I can see some of the hate for nuts and bolts even though I love it, but Tooie was an amazing game, I know its your opinion and IM not knocking it, im just curious why you hated it.

I always feel like such a troll when Rare topics come up cuz i defend them to the core :P

Because there is a lot.........A LOT.......A LOOOOOOOOOOOT of backtracking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bad game design.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

treedoor

Because there is a lot.........A LOT.......A LOOOOOOOOOOOT of backtracking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bad game design.

I guess there is a lot, IDK though I loved the level design of that game so much, the back tracking was more of a treat then a chore for me. Only game by them I hated the backtracking in was DK64, I hated all but like 2 of the levels in that game :x

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 110million

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]screw that starfox adventures was fun as hell. it wasn't a starfox game, but man that game was fun. Consistant, polished, not overly tedious. It was still more fun than anything they've made recently not named viva pinatadragonfly110

I agree, although I wish they got to keep it the way they wanted and have it be an original IP, that way it wouldnt get the hate for not bein a true sequel.

Star Fox Adventures instantly failed for every character going from animal character to gross furry who makes me want to hurl. Even the SF64 creators said Star Fox is a bunch of furry **** now.
gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gmc2u_64

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

treedoor

That's bad game design.

Oh HELL no. Donkey Kong 64 is the one you're looking for in terms of backtracking, not Banjo-Tooie.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]screw that starfox adventures was fun as hell. it wasn't a starfox game, but man that game was fun. Consistant, polished, not overly tedious. It was still more fun than anything they've made recently not named viva pinata110million

Star Fox Adventures instantly failed for every character going from animal character to gross furry who makes me want to hurl. Even the SF64 creators said Star Fox is a bunch of furry **** now.

I guess Krystal cuz shes got the bikini thing, but none of the other characters in Adventure seemed really overly sexualized to me really, I mean slippy's hot of course but he's been sexy since the original :P besides you should like it, you ARE a member of FUFU arent you?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="110million"]Either way, RARE of now, still fails terribly compared to RARE of then. On top of all that, Star Fox 64, the LAST good Star Fox game. Their SNES era games were wicked awesome too, I've played through the DKC series half a dozen times each game. And again, I can't even get into any of their games this gen, that is what I'm trying to say. dragonfly110

Id agree on mid teir I suppose, I wouldnt say low tier though seeing as this gen nothing to my knowlege has scored lower then an 8 here on gamespot besides the first VP(feel free to link something proving me wrong)

vp got 8 :) and so did VPtoruble in paradise :) also my care face for GS scores= :| but no seriously PDZ was trash. Greg Kasavin was awesome, but he screwed up with that score. I don't even think Kevin V wants to defend that score. Kameo was a hollow experience to be quite honest. Nice art design, but uninspired gameplay and poor level design. and Banjo? ok i like Banjo, but it needed some tightening up. Atleast Rare is still polished though. Lord knows the rest of the developers that are "superior" could atleast be more consistant with that.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 110million

[QUOTE="110million"][QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

dragonfly110

I guess Krystal cuz shes got the bikini thing, but none of the other characters in Adventure seemed really overly sexualized to me really, I mean slippy's hot of course but he's been sexy since the original :P besides you should like it, you ARE a member of FUFU arent you?

I am not such a member, and furry is not instantly sexual, its just they looked more.. creepy, far creepier than N64 equivilants, like they were trying to make them look more realistic in some way or another. Its hard to describe, but I found it creepy.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] No can't argue that. In the SNES/64 era they were an industry juggernaut in 2010 you can write up a hit list of developers superior to them. They went from being God Tier to middle to almsot low tier. jg4xchamp

vp got 8 :) and so did VPtoruble in paradise :) also my care face for GS scores= :| but no seriously PDZ was trash. Greg Kasavin was awesome, but he screwed up with that score. I don't even think Kevin V wants to defend that score. Kameo was a hollow experience to be quite honest. Nice art design, but uninspired gameplay and poor level design. and Banjo? ok i like Banjo, but it needed some tightening up. Atleast Rare is still polished though. Lord knows the rest of the developers that are "superior" could atleast be more consistant with that.

I liked the level design in kameo a lot actually, but yea I get hte uninspired thing, if the art and grpahics werent so gorgeous I probably wouldnt give it more then one glance.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="110million"] Star Fox Adventures instantly failed for every character going from animal character to gross furry who makes me want to hurl. Even the SF64 creators said Star Fox is a bunch of furry **** now. 110million

I am not such a member, and furry is not instantly sexual, its just they looked more.. creepy, far creepier than N64 equivilants, like they were trying to make them look more realistic in some way or another. Its hard to describe, but I found it creepy.

well that wasnt really Rare's fault, I mean you need to have a more humanoid prottagonist for the kind of game adventure was, and if you look into it Rare originally created there own characters for the game so it was its own universe, nintendo just butted in and made them use the Starfox universe probably to boost sales.

gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gmc2u_64

[QUOTE="110million"][QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

dragonfly110

Slippy? Isn't he that fat-ass toad who's cajones haven't dropped yet? Whose voice is either highpitch or cracky?

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="110million"] Star Fox Adventures instantly failed for every character going from animal character to gross furry who makes me want to hurl. Even the SF64 creators said Star Fox is a bunch of furry **** now. gmc2u_64

Slippy? Isn't he that fat-ass toad who's cajones haven't dropped yet? Whose voice is either highpitch or cracky?

yep, lol :P I take it your sarcasm detector's turned off atm?

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 treedoor

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

dragonfly110

That's bad game design.

I guess there is a lot, IDK though I loved the level design of that game so much, the back tracking was more of a treat then a chore for me. Only game by them I hated the backtracking in was DK64, I hated all but like 2 of the levels in that game :x

It really halted progression for me.

In Banjo Kazooie you can go into Mumbo's Mountain, or Clanker's Cavern, or any place and get all the jiggies, and notes, and be done, so you always feel like you're progressing.

In Tooie you find yourself confused as to how you obtain a jiggy, then you leave the level, and a few worlds later Wumba gives you a power that let's you get a jiggy from a previous level, but by then you might not even remember that jiggy. It annoys the crap out of me.

I've beaten Kazooie a bazillion times, and I only beat Tooie once and that's because I love Rare. I can not beat it again though.

And yes, DK64 also has a ton of backtracking. Do a task with one monkey, then go all the way back to the barrel, get another monkey, and do the same task again 5 times :P So bad.

gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 gmc2u_64

[QUOTE="gmc2u_64"]

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

dragonfly110

Maybe, but you have to admit that my discription of him is rather funny.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dragonfly110

[QUOTE="dragonfly110"]

[QUOTE="gmc2u_64"] Slippy? Isn't he that fat-ass toad who's cajones haven't dropped yet? Whose voice is either highpitch or cracky?

gmc2u_64

Maybe, but you have to admit that my discription of him is rather funny.

yea its pretty awesome I guess lol

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#46 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

[QUOTE="110million"]To disband. Or make a game half as good as their N64 era games. dragonfly110

never have I been more tempted to start trolling on system wars like ever :P What do you have against there releases this gen? outside of PDZ there games have all really been about equal in quality to some of there past ones, I mean true they didnt reach the pinnacles of awesomness that the BK, DK PD or Goldeneye games were as far as ratings go, but really when compared to there smaller franchises like Jet Force Gemini or Blast Corps the games now are just as good as they were back then

Yeah the difference of today and now is they're with Microsoft and not Nintendo. I can totally see Rare do better if they were with Nintendo Now than Microsoft.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#47 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

screw that starfox adventures was fun as hell. it wasn't a starfox game, but man that game was fun. Consistant, polished, not overly tedious. It was still more fun than anything they've made recently not named viva pinatajg4xchamp
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Star Fox Adventures here.

hamhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hamhero
Member since 2008 • 201 Posts
arent they only rare by name? not the same talent on board anymore.
jpKNOCKOUT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jpKNOCKOUT
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts

honestly any of the ones you listed (or Kameo but I don't think we'll be seeing that), except for killer instinct. Not that it's a bad game, I'm sure its a great series... just not my thing

gmc2u_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gmc2u_64

arent they only rare by name? not the same talent on board anymore.hamhero
Well, they had most of the Banjo team on Nuts & Bolts, which is why I'm fairly confident that if Banjo-Threeie does (Hopefully) happen, it would be just as good as the originals, maybe even more.