What do you think of the PS4 library overall?

• 118 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@subspecies said:

@ezekiel43: Lol, dude. You're trying waaaaay too hard with this thread.

I don't even have to "try." The games, for the most part, just aren't special. That's me being completely honest. At least That_Old_Guy, despite probably being a fanboy/brand loyalist, contributed to the idea of the thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:
@subspecies said:

@ezekiel43: Lol, dude. You're trying waaaaay too hard with this thread.

I don't even have to "try." The games, for the most part, just aren't special. That's me being completely honest. At least That_Old_Guy, despite probably being a fanboy/brand loyalist, contributed to the idea of the thread.

Dude, you're still trying.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Sony's exclusives alone are not that impressive... the true strength of the PS4 is the incredible amount of multi-plats it offers. If I didnt have a PC, id probably pick PS4 as my secondary platform to my Switch.

AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

Astrobot is the most fun I've had with a game in years.

Horizon and Ratchet and Clank were pretty good. (Horizon's overrated though)

Spiderman was a big letdown considering how much I enjoyed Sunset overdrive.

Don't care for the Souls games. Everything else that I've played was meh.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Uncharted 4 is easily the best in the series by far.

Reason being, it kept down to earth thru the whole game. So it felt like genuine exploration, and the characters also felt more real in it.

The older Uncharteds all stared well, but then came the ghouls and demons and other ridic supernatural enemies, and they totally ruined those older games. All three have horrible end games thanks to all that painfully embarrassing supernatural nonsense.

Uncharted 4 kept it real, and so the end game, and epilogue in it were brilliant. Great game. Fact.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#56 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

This Generation had some really good games from PlayStation & Nintendo. Coolyfett is never a first adapter, but right now is a great time to have a PS4. PS4 may get close to PS2 sales. It will be interesting what the final world wide numbers are for the PS4. Still need to play GOW, Spider-Man, Uncharted 4, GTA V & The Last of Us which everyone (haters included) knows are great games. Most likely will not get a PS5 until 2025, so there is plenty of time to catch up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts
@PAL360 said:

@PSP107: Late 80s, not sure the exact year. My favourite generation is still the 16bit gen, but i'm aware that nostalgia factor has alot to do with it.

There was never as much quality and diversity available as there's now. People just have to stop pretending that big AAA companies are all we have available.

There are some people that are very influenced by nostalgia but then there are also many people that are influenced by recency bias. Based upon posts that I've seen from you, you seem to be much more influenced by recency bias than you are nostalgia.

I've seen you make posts saying that modern games are objectively better than retro games and that's something that I strongly disagree with. Sure, modern games have some advantages over retro games, but retro games also have many advantages over modern games and I don't think that you give retro games enough credit. Have you actually spent much time replaying retro games and if so how are you playing them?

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

Best console of the gen and favorite Playstation of all-time. I'm not particularly attached to the PS brand or Sony, so I'm just calling it as I see it when I say that the PS4 is an awesome system.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Overall: There are a ton of good games on PS4

Exclusives: Middling.

I can count the number of exclusive titles I really like on one hand, and I only use consoles for exclusives.

• Bloodborne - Objectively the best game on the platform in every category. Too bad it runs like crap.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn - Awesome story, average game play. It's the story that really holds this one together and drives you to finish.
  • God of War - I like the slower, more deliberate combat style. Decent puzzles. Was never a big fan of God of War, but I like this one alright. Very nice artistic direction.
  • Ratchet & Clank - Lot's of fun, like a R&C game should be.

Let's be real. The AAA space alone is pretty uninteresting. Thankfully a lot of other good A and AA games get released on PS4 which makes it a viable gaming platform on a budget.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@dalger21: Shame you can’t spell *too correctly.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

I think the library is great. I think the Xbox library is great, and I think the Switch library is great. Unless you can game multiple hours daily every system available should have good titles in pretty much every genre for any gamer to enjoy.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I think the PS4 has the best library for consoles this generation.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@pyro1245: I'm playing Bloodborne for the first time right now, I wouldn't say it runs like craps. It has hiccups now and then, but it never affects gameplay.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

7/10

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#65  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@storm_of_swords: Well, that's wrong :p

I'm not easily influenced, that's why i have no problem jumping between MS, Nintendo and Sony consoles, and honestly would gladly give Sega another chance. I buy what i like, no matter how cool people think it is to hate it.

And trust me, i'm super nostalgic lol I spend hours watching retro content in youtube. I did sell most of my old systems (unfortunatly), but kept my Megadrive. Thing is, i know where to find the great new stuff. If you ask people which were the best 2018 games most will say God of War and Spiderman, but few will say Divinity Original Sin 2, Hollow Knight, Monster Boy, Guabamelee 2, Astro Bot, Pilars of Etternity, etc...

There were always great games. What i say (sorry for the broken reccord) is that great games are much more common now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Really happy with my ps4 purchase this gen and the exclusive library I have played so far has been fantastic. So rating the exclusives individually,

1. The Last Of Us Remastered- 9/10. My first ps4 games and it is one of the best games I've ever played. Gonna replay it a lot more in the future.
  2. Bloodborne- 9/10. Got it with ps plus had the blast with it from start to finish. It is also my first platinum ever. Didn't play the DLC but plan on playing it.
  3. Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection- 6/10. Enjoyed the first one, hated the second one and thought the third one was the best. But when I tried to replay them for platinum I just couldn't go through them again. So not much replaybility in these games.
  4. Uncharted 4- 7/10. Hated the first few hours of the game but thought the second half of the game was good but still hated Nathan Drake throughout the whole game.
  5. Shadow of the colossus remake- 10/10. This game is in my top ten and everytime I play it I think the experience gets better for me.
  6. Horizon Zero Dawn- 9/10. Loved the story, the main characters, thought the DLC was fantastic and platinumed and 100%ed the game. But I don't think I will ever revisit this game.
  7. God of war 3 remastered- 7/10. I thought it was good but nothing to write home about. I also thought it was short and it did not live up to the previous games in the series.
  8. God of war- 9/10. One of the best game that the system has to offer. Loved the combat, kratos and boi's journey was awesome and graphics were amazing. Also got the platinum for this game. Plan on replaying it on the hardest difficulty.
  9. Rachet and clank- ?/10. Didn't finish it. Moved on to other games.

I've played tons of other games on the system but as this thread is only about exclusives I would rate the PS4 library a solid 8/10.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

Bait thread.

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir, Dragon's Crown Pro and Persona 5 are worth it.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#68 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts
@vfighter said:

@pyro1245: I'm playing Bloodborne for the first time right now, I wouldn't say it runs like craps. It has hiccups now and then, but it never affects gameplay.

Constant frame pacing issues and struggle to reach 30fps.

Unacceptable IMO. I've played through it 2-3 times. It's one of my favorite games of the gen, but they reeeeallly need to fix it. I'm hoping PS5 will run it better.

Feels bad..... makes me sad.....

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@PAL360: @storm_of_swords:

The NES-PS2 era is way better than the PS3/360//Wii//Xone/Switch era.

I think alot of people are judging retro games based on today's standards.

007(N64) is considered a classic but will get killed if reviewed today.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts
@PSP107 said:

I also think that a lot of people that are judging retro games negatively are getting a degraded experience with the games because of the way that they are experiencing the games which is often through emulation on a lcd screen.

I've experienced this firsthand a few years back when I foolishly sold all of my retro consoles because I thought that I could just play the games through emulation now. After that, I started thinking that most retro games did not hold up anymore, but I was wrong. The problem wasn't that they didn't hold up, the problem was that I was not playing them the way that they were designed to be played anymore. Once I started playing them on original hardware again, I was amazed at how much better they felt to play again and it reignited my love for retro games. Then I bought a CRT TV to play my retro consoles on the display that they were designed for and that was another huge game changer that made the games even better.

I don't think most people realize how degraded of an experience they are getting with retro games if they are playing them with anything less than the orginal hardware on a CRT TV like they were designed for. From input lag that the games were not designed for making the games less responsive, to the games feeling different when playing on a controller that is different than the one that the games were designed around, to emulation always being at least a little off especially with sound, to save states changing how tension and reward operates in the game, to the games no longer looking the way that the artists intended for them to look when they were designed with CRT screens in mind, etc.

It kind of frustrates me when I hear people say that retro games don't hold up and I know that they are making these judgements based upon degraded experiences through emulation on a lcd screen and are therefore not getting to experience the games properly in their best state. I wish that I could just show these people how great these games still are when you play them the way that they were designed to be played.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#71 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Better than the XBOX library but that's not really saying much is it? Sony are giving their fans what they want, that's all I can say really.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@storm_of_swords:

Well I agree what you said. And I'll still take retro over current, but I'm speaking on how you originally felt about these games when you 1st played them.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#73 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

If I'm honest I've owned my PS4 since launch and I haven't gotten good use out of it at all. Just my tastes though.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

@storm_of_swords said:
@PSP107 said:

I also think that a lot of people that are judging retro games negatively are getting a degraded experience with the games because of the way that they are experiencing the games which is often through emulation on a lcd screen.

I've experienced this firsthand a few years back when I foolishly sold all of my retro consoles because I thought that I could just play the games through emulation now. After that, I started thinking that most retro games did not hold up anymore, but I was wrong. The problem wasn't that they didn't hold up, the problem was that I was not playing them the way that they were designed to be played anymore. Once I started playing them on original hardware again, I was amazed at how much better they felt to play again and it reignited my love for retro games. Then I bought a CRT TV to play my retro consoles on the display that they were designed for and that was another huge game changer that made the games even better.

I don't think most people realize how degraded of an experience they are getting with retro games if they are playing them with anything less than the orginal hardware on a CRT TV like they were designed for. From input lag that the games were not designed for making the games less responsive, to the games feeling different when playing on a controller that is different than the one that the games were designed around, to emulation always being at least a little off especially with sound, to save states changing how tension and reward operates in the game, to the games no longer looking the way that the artists intended for them to look when they were designed with CRT screens in mind, etc.

It kind of frustrates me when I hear people say that retro games don't hold up and I know that they are making these judgements based upon degraded experiences through emulation on a lcd screen and are therefore not getting to experience the games properly in their best state. I wish that I could just show these people how great these games still are when you play them the way that they were designed to be played.

I never got this. I'd wanna play Banjo Kazooie in the highest possible resolution. A pixel game like SMB3 isn't gonna magically look worse on a high def screen. I mean, there it is, Sonic on an HD screen:

What is the problem? Always smelled like bullshit to me.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
SuperfluousReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SuperfluousReal
Member since 2019 • 361 Posts

Mediocre TBH. 3.3/10 for this gen.

XBOX though is not really any better either, in fact may be worse.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Robbie23  Online
Member since 2015 • 2078 Posts

@that_old_guy: I actually agree with everything on this list. I think I'm one of the rare people that enjoyed the order, however I only paid 10 bucks for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: Good thing GT Sport is amazing and the ps4 does have a fantastic racer.

Yup, and Wipeout Collection is awesome too especially in VR, and is one of the best racing games I've ever played.

Thanks for the laughs cows

? You're not fooling anyone. Still mad your Flopbone is the only system without VR and you can't experience true next gen racing on VR-less Boreza.

Nah you're not fooling anyone with this alt quacknight, there is the truth of the matter, as for your garbage PSVR, well this is all I have to say about that lol.

Quacknight: PSVR is so realistic its like putting a toy car on your head.
Quacknight: PSVR is so realistic its like putting a toy car on your head.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

@i_p_daily: PSVR is a great entry level into the VR market.

Let’s be honest: no VR is really there yet. The Quest along with those hand things might be but those are brand new and there aren’t games that support it I’m guessing.

So why dive in head first into something you might not even be able to tolerate (motion sickness).

And when you first play VR it’s gonna blow your mind. PSVR did with me and it’s the worst one quality wise.

So while it might not be like putting a real car on your head...the experience you get from Super Hot at that price...holy shit, count me in.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#80  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

Your score seems about right, TC. I'm not gonna score it, since I haven't played the games the PS4 offers. But I haven't played the games it offers because I think they look terrible. They're like graphics demos for outdated hardware.

Bloodborne is the only game I want to play (since it looks like one of Playstation's more game-like games), but since it's tied to hardware that can't run it properly and to a controller that sucks, I can live without it.

dossgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 dossgen
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I have been facing a lot of issues in my laptop with which I have been connecting my PS4 and playing. But due to the Lenovo Error Code 1802 in my device which I have tried to fix with https://errorcode0x.com/resolve-lenovo-error-code-1802/, but I am unable to do this. What can be the solution for such issues?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#82  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@storm_of_swords: But why do you think that praising the new means bashing the old? Can't you love old AND new games, like i do?

Great old games are considered classics for a reason. Decades later we are still talking about them, and some still stand to these days (especially from 2d eras).

Super Castlevania 4 is one of my favourite games of all time, but i can't ignore the fact that in the last 5 or 6 years, i played dozens of equally good indie games. The standards change, and i'm glad we got to an era where quality games come at a weekly basis. We should praise that, not hate.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

The PS4 has some great games but honestly I liked more of the exclusives on the ps3. Uncharted 2 and the last of us where incredible.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Shout out to Sony

• God of War - (platinum) - GOTY/GOTG
  • Bloodborne + DLC - (platinum) - GOTY/GOTG runner-up
  • Horizon Zero Dawn + DLC - (platinum) - GOTY
  • The Last Guardian - GOTY
  • Uncharted 4 - (platinum) - GOTY runner-up - a LOT of multiplayer/co-op hours
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - (platinum) - GOTY runner-up in retrospect - a TON of multiplayer hours. Extended Warzone with friends was so fun.
  • Ratchet & Clank - (platinum) - #3 GOTY
  • Spider-Man - (platinum) - #2 GOTY
  • Until Dawn - (platinum) - #2 or #3 GOTY
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy - (platinum) - #5 GOTY
  • Everybody's Golf - (platinum) - very addicting - participated in some online tournaments
  • inFAMOUS Second Son - (platinum) - #2 GOTY
  • Detroit Become Human - #3 GOTY
  • Gravity Rush Remastered - (platinum) - fun and novel
  • Knack 2 - (platinum) - very fun , very underrated , play it
  • Gravity Rush 2 + DLC - (platinum) - fun and novel
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 - fun - played online too
  • Tearaway Unfolded - fun and charming
  • The Order 1886 - (platinum) - 7/10 good , underrated , I would like a sequel
  • Bonus game - Shadow of the Colossus - (platinum) - this version is an ALL-TIME great in modern time. It holds up.

PS+ -

• God of War III Remastered - (platinum) - An ALL-TIME great
  • inFAMOUS First Light - (platinum) - fun , I was planning to get it eventually
  • Knack - (platinum) - The only AA-AAA Sony game I played that wouldn't be a 7/10 minimum , but good and challenging enough to replay while listening to podcasts
  • SMALLER GAMES - Resogun - (platinum) - fantastic , Sound Shapers - (platinum) - fun , The Unfinished Swan , Hohokum , Entwined , etc.

I'm also playing Dreams Early Access at the moment. I also beat Nioh (Sony published it in NA) - great game

Next up - Days Gone and Spider-Man DLC

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#85  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@ezekiel43:

Your list doesn't read like a 5/10. More like a 7/10. I rate it a solid 9/10.

Uncharted 4: best in the series

Uncharted Lost Legacy: just as good as 4

Gravity Rush 2: really good

Spiderman: best Spiderman game so far

God of War: best in the series

Horizon Zero Dawn: one of the best open world games out there

Infamous Second Son: mehh

Infamous First Light: alot of fun

Until Dawn: pretty good

Detroit: really good

Bloodborne: mehhh

I'm not counting the Uncharted Collection, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War 3 Remaster or Last of Us Remaster because they're not really exclusive.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 nepu7supastar7

@pyro1245:

I agree with vfighter. I might not have enjoyed Bloodborne that much as a game but it ran just fine to me. I don't see where all the complaints were coming from.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@Litchie said:

Your score seems about right, TC. I'm not gonna score it, since I haven't played the games the PS4 offers. But I haven't played the games it offers because I think they look terrible. They're like graphics demos for outdated hardware.

Uhh....

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

3/10 Bloodborne, Ratchet & clank, and probably Spider-Man. I love my PS4 but Sony's first party stuff doesn't appeal me.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

Uhh....

A little confused myself.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

I think it’s pretty good myself. I may like a number of games on other systems more but that certainly doesn’t mean that I don’t like the games on the PS4 as well and I very much look forward to playing a number of them when I get around to picking up the system sometime.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 lundy86_4  Online

@Archangel3371 said:

I think it’s pretty good myself. I may like a number of games on other systems more but that certainly doesn’t mean that I don’t like the games on the PS4 as well and I very much look forward to playing a number of them when I get around to picking up the system sometime.

Some of them are definitely worth it. I had an original PS4 (Destiny White on release,) and I grabbed a Pro to replace it. I've had fairly solid use as a secondary system to my PC. Plenty of decent exclusives or multiplats not available on PC. That being said, lately it's dropped off heavily in use. I have the temptation to play SM/GoW again, but that's about it.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Archangel3371

@lundy86_4: Yeah I wouldn’t mind getting a Pro sometime soon as there’s some pretty good games like Spider-man and God of War available now and probably pretty cheap as well.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Archangel3371: I got a Pro when I had a 1080p TV, and it was worth it to me for those games that increased performance. I've not really gone all out at 4K/HDR, except with Horizon, and it looks glorious.

I'd say that if you can find a solid 8-10 games you can only play on Pro (exclusives indies/AA/AAA games,) then the dip is worth it. Just my two cents. I'm saying this based on what i've seen from your posts. You're more an Xbox guy, so the buy has to be worth it.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Archangel3371

@lundy86_4: Yeah I don’t have a 4K tv yet but when I get a PS4 I figure that I may as well just spend the little bit extra and go for the Pro for that little bit of performance boost.

There’s probably about a dozen or so games that I’d like to get so I figure it’s time to get it.

I’m definitely an Xbox person as that’s been my preferred platform of choice this gen and previous gen but I enjoy a very wide variety of games so it’s really just trying to prioritize which system I get first each gen and which one I use as a main and then getting around to the other stuff when I can.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By lundy86_4  Online

@Archangel3371: I was the same last gen with the 360. My e8400/4870 quickly became outdated, so I just stuck with the 360, and enjoyed the heck out of it. Later, I went with an i5-4670k/970. I had the PS3 for exclusives.

After Play Anywhere, I gave my buddy my X1 and keep my PC updated nowadays.

Going from the base PS4 to the Pro on 1080 was worth it in my opinion. No guarantee of a better experience, but certain games allowed for a "performance" mode. It was nice after having used my PC prior.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@nepu7supastar7: Bloodborne mehh...? Just started playing it a few weeks back, I'm legit addicted to the game, what didn't you like about it? My only issue are the fps hiccups, but so far they haven't effected gameplay at all. 9/10 for me. Also Is rate the ps4 library a solid 9/10, fantastic library of games so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Overall it's great, but imo lacks the top games of all time.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 nepu7supastar7

@vfighter:

Bloodborne is the game that made me realize that I don't like Souls-type games. It's just too difficult to play and doesn't reward you with enough to keep going.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19571 Posts

I'd give it an 8, but only because Sega is a bit delayed in porting the Yakuza games to the PC.

It's probably more like a 7/10. As much as I enjoyed Persona 5, the PS4 is my least played console of any generation. I'd struggle to name 5 must-play exclusives for the console, which is pretty rare for me.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Another sad hater thread