What do you think MS will do at E3? Will they announce a new studio they've just bought or actually show off a new movie game?

• 81 results
daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What do you think MS will do at E3? Will they announce a new studio they've just bought or actually show off a new movie game? (15 votes)

MS fans don't care about games anymore, they only care about MS announcing new studios. 67%
MS will only talk about about the new studios they've just bought. 33%

As we all know that MS fans no longer care about actual games, but only care about what Studios MS are trying to buy. So Cows and Sheeps, what do you think MS will do at E3?

• 
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@SecretPolice said:

24/7, 365, rent free.... Xbox Won.... baby!!! :P

Pretty much. Must be a sad life these cows have.

Nah! They game on Xbox more than PS4 based on their perpetual fascination with the system and Phil.

Lol, wouldn't surprise me... I think a lot of them end up buying MS's games on PC anyway.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

@kingtito: Lol what a butthurted reply. Come back when Sony had such a pathetic gen as MS's

I don't need to cow, you're the one that seems to have a problem with a systems you don't own or play on. I don't have an issue with MS and neither does anyone that actually owns an Xbox. I have options kid, you don't and you also lack Sony's history. You're ignorant plain and simple but so are most cows.

Xbox won living rent free in your minds 24/7 kid, that much is obvious

Lol why would I own a Xbox? I'm not missing anything. Your reply though doesn't apply to Sony, there's only butthurt there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@zappat: Do you own a PS4?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zappat
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

no he doesn't is the answer.

Its Kuraimen we are talking about here, he didn't own a PS3 and had to use the PC at the library to post on SW.

basically he is a mentalist.

You're goddamn right I'm a mentalist. I love the mental games I induce on lemmings. They have me 24/7 rent free in their minds trying to guess my life and who I really am. ;)

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zappat
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

Its Kuraimen we are talking about here, he didn't own a PS3 and had to use the PC at the library to post on SW.

You're goddamn right I'm a mentalist. I love the mental games I induce on lemmings. They have me 24/7 rent free in their minds trying to guess my life and who I really am. ;)

dont flatter yourself.

its plainly obvious that you are Kuraimen (a butthurt bandodger).

you are COMPLETELY obsessed with xbox fans. practically every post you make has the words "lems and or lemmings" in it multiple times

you dont even own a PS4.

you are a sad bandodger

Look at the butthurted lem detective ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

They'll show the new Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat: you never did answer the question about whether you actually own a PS4 or if you play the masterpieces you go on about

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Zappat

@boycie: @sts106mat:

I'll let the lemming detective brigade figure that out by yourselves. If you happen to stumble upon my hometown during your investigations I might have to flee though and disguise myself as a sheep in some third world country but I will get my revenge eventually.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

@mariah_eater said:

They'll show the new Xbox.

Actually they will show another redesign. This time without a disk drive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat: I’m just going to take that as a no and that you’re full of shite.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zappat
@boycie said:

@zappat: I’m just going to take that as a no and that you’re full of shite.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

The Sony no-show at E3 and the minimum effort they put into the PS classic make me think the being in first place is making Sony arrogant again.

MS may not have a great deal of exclusives to show but at least they are there for the fans. The only Sony fans making noise around next years E3 will be the high pitch whine coming from PS4 Pro's

Fine. Let me make a correction. The Xbox priority order 2.0

Dog and Pony shows >>>>> Games

MS loves to mount smokes and mirrors shows and their fans love to fall for them. They are happy while they are being tricked and then when MS never delivers they have already mounted the new smokes and mirrors show for them. Meanwhile Sony quietly releases masterpiece after masterpiece with their first party and gets awesome third party exclusive support. Of course lems praise the former strategy rather than the latter, because games for them are secondary as they are for MS.

Sony loves to mount smokes and mirrors shows and their fans love to fall for them. They are happy while they are being tricked and then when Sony never delivers they have already mounted the new smokes and mirrors show for them. Meanwhile Sony quietly releases remaster after remaster with their first party and gets virtually the same third party support as MS. Of course cows praise the former strategy rather than the latter, because games for them are secondary as sales are the only thing that matter. Used to be graphics and sales but X1X put an end to all that

There fixed it for you cow. You sure are new to gaming I see. RRRRIIIDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEE RRRAAACCCEEERRRRRRR, Toy Story graphics, GIANT CRABSSSSSS

Get a clue kid

No, MS doesn't get virtually the same third party support as Sony, because there's a whole nation of games they don't have access to. Don't have Japan in your corner? You don't get all the goods. Anyway, nice of you to go back to some 2005 memes to try and make an argument on behalf of Xbox, it's kind of telling really. Since X-bros still seem to be living in the past when everyone else has moved on.

Besides Japanese and indie games, since cows claimed they didn't count starting back from last gen, name them? Name the any of the big, medium or small devs that decided not to put games on the X1 because of sale?

You see any memes I've posted? I'm guessing you have the same challenges el tormented has.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zappat
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

MS loves to mount smokes and mirrors shows and their fans love to fall for them. They are happy while they are being tricked and then when MS never delivers they have already mounted the new smokes and mirrors show for them. Meanwhile Sony quietly releases masterpiece after masterpiece with their first party and gets awesome third party exclusive support. Of course lems praise the former strategy rather than the latter, because games for them are secondary as they are for MS.

Sony loves to mount smokes and mirrors shows and their fans love to fall for them. They are happy while they are being tricked and then when Sony never delivers they have already mounted the new smokes and mirrors show for them. Meanwhile Sony quietly releases remaster after remaster with their first party and gets virtually the same third party support as MS. Of course cows praise the former strategy rather than the latter, because games for them are secondary as sales are the only thing that matter. Used to be graphics and sales but X1X put an end to all that

There fixed it for you cow. You sure are new to gaming I see. RRRRIIIDDDDGGGGGEEEEEEEE RRRAAACCCEEERRRRRRR, Toy Story graphics, GIANT CRABSSSSSS

Get a clue kid

No, MS doesn't get virtually the same third party support as Sony, because there's a whole nation of games they don't have access to. Don't have Japan in your corner? You don't get all the goods. Anyway, nice of you to go back to some 2005 memes to try and make an argument on behalf of Xbox, it's kind of telling really. Since X-bros still seem to be living in the past when everyone else has moved on.

Besides Japanese and indie games, since cows claimed they didn't count starting back from last gen, name them? Name the any of the big, medium or small devs that decided not to put games on the X1 because of sale?

You see any memes I've posted? I'm guessing you have the same challenges el tormented has.

Easy go to metacritic and check any dev of the 200+ games that have scored 75+ there and that are not on the X1 but are on PS4. There are much more than japanese games there, in fact a lot from devs that release on PC and PS4 only. Last gen when both machines were selling the same, there was not such a big difference.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kingtito

@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

You lack the basic understanding of that statement Kuraimen. When all you do is post about lems or calling lems out, talking about MS in every thread with multiple post, that's not living rent free. You're constantly reminding everyone how pathetic a PS4less cow you really are. That MS/X1 IS living rent free 24/7 in your mind, you know, that console you deem irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

You lack the basic understanding of that statement Kuraimen. When all you do is post about lems or calling lems out, talking about MS in every thread with multiple post, that's not living rent free. You're constantly reminding everyone how pathetic a PS4less cow you really are. That MS/X1 IS living rent free 24/7 in your mind, you know, that console you deem irrelevant.

I think you're trying too hard to downplay that user... it's making you look bad.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zappat
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

I see the lemming detective brigade is growing.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@boycie said:

I think you're trying too hard to downplay that user... it's making you look bad.

Nah son, I don't need to downplay Kuraimen, he does a good job all on his own.

You have a problem with what I say to cows?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Zappat
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:

Ooohhh this is the lem detective with the "bad cop" attitude I see lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5c203f71675ff

@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:

Uh... No... I just find it that when you go out of your way to meddle yourself into a conversation you're no part of it to downplay a random user means that you're probably mad at that user or butthurt. It's as simple as that.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Get a clue kid

Where did I bring up other types of games? And what's with the bullshit narrative that PS4 gamers said they didn't count? That's the shit YOU goons came up with to defend your tired library. Xbox gamers hate anything that's in Sony's corner game wise, and it's kind of the reason the rest of the planet looks down on the console is because of the fandoms' fervent defense of a lack of new games.

I specifically mentioned Japanese development in my statement as games they don't have in their corner, not other major third-party titles from the west. Are you numb in the brains? That's plenty enough to put egg on MS's face. It's why Phil makes regular trips to Japan to port beg for games and comes back empty-handed because most devs know better than to port to a console where a grand total of 50 copies will be sold.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kingtito

@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Uh... No... I just find it that when you go out of your way to meddle yourself into a conversation you're no part of it to downplay a random user means that you're probably mad at that user or butthurt. It's as simple as that.

HEY POT.......TAKE A LOOK AT KETTLE. What were you saying about meddling in conversations you're not a part of? Wait what on you currently posting on? Oh that's right, a gaming public forum.

Who's alt are you?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Where did I bring up other types of games? And what's with the bullshit narrative that PS4 gamers said they didn't count? That's the shit YOU goons came up with to defend your tired library. Xbox gamers hate anything that's in Sony's corner game wise, and it's kind of the reason the rest of the planet looks down on the console is because of the fandoms' fervent defense of a lack of new games.

I specifically mentioned Japanese development in my statement as games they don't have in their corner, not other major third-party titles from the west. Are you numb in the brains? That's plenty enough to put egg on MS's face. It's why Phil makes regular trips to Japan to port beg for games and comes back empty-handed because most devs know better than to port to a console where a grand total of 50 copies will be sold.

Where did I say PS4 gamers? I said cows, as in any gen cow. Last gen when MS had all the indie games cows claimed they didn't count. Pay attention cow

Oh you mean Cows hate anything that's in MS corner game wise. Lems are faarrrr more accepting of other platforms and it's games. Proof is in the daily threads posting by cows bashing the X1 or bashing the X1 in threads that have nothing to do with it. Come on man get your head out of your ass

That's a given since NONE of the MSs console have had Japanese support or much of it. Other than that answer my question. MS get's all of the big AAA titles and all of the games from any of the big or medium devs that weren't partially funded by Sony.

I'll wait for that list but I won't hold my breath

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Zappat
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:
@mariah_eater said:
@kingtito said:

HEY POT.......TAKE A LOOK AT KETTLE. What were you saying about meddling in conversations you're not a part of? Wait what on you currently posting on? Oh that's right, a gaming public forum.

Who's alt are you?

Lemming Detective Brigade season 2: Who really ate Mariah?

Exclusive butthurt premiere

Coming to a forum near you!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44063 Posts

@kingtito:

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kingtito

@SecretPolice said:

@kingtito:

It's probably Zappat/Kuraimen. He needs a role model or a hug.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Where did I say PS4 gamers? I said cows, as in any gen cow. Last gen when MS had all the indie games cows claimed they didn't count. Pay attention cow

Oh you mean Cows hate anything that's in MS corner game wise. Lems are faarrrr more accepting of other platforms and it's games. Proof is in the daily threads posting by cows bashing the X1 or bashing the X1 in threads that have nothing to do with it. Come on man get your head out of your ass

That's a given since NONE of the MSs console have had Japanese support or much of it. Other than that answer my question. MS get's all of the big AAA titles and all of the games from any of the big or medium devs that weren't partially funded by Sony.

I'll wait for that list but I won't hold my breath

You better hold your nose, because any of the exclusive games that would get people of the fence to buy an Xbox are stinkin' up the joint. Xbox better be happy with it's status as the always discounted welfare console for thrifty families. Because that's the only thing giving it a pulse at the moment.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80  Edited By The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

No Japanese Support? You must not be paying attention. Did you not see From Software's new game on Xbox's stage last year? Or hear about the DMC5 demo available only on Xbox? Or see the amount of time Sega and MS have been spending together? Or that Xbox is setting up offices in Asia? Phil Spencer just on his own has taken many trips to Japan in the last 2 years meeting with Developers, imagine what the other part of the team is doing.

Might not be enough for some. But it is a hell of a lot more than they had before. Saying there are no Japanese titles available is just a flat out lie!

At least MS has the Balls to show up for their fans and answer questions from the press at E3!

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Daniel_Su123
Member since 2015 • 1103 Posts

@tgob89: That's your problem, but don't be surprised if Sony does the exact thing and places big focus on Cloud gaming, then you'll say that it's incredible, by then it's probably too late Sony.

Like I say, I won't be surprised if Microsoft will win the overall war after Sony. Developers being asked to target 80 million PS5 consoles vs 60 million Xbox Scarlett Consoles and 200 million XCloud users for example, publishers and studios will target Xbox regardless.