What are your thoughts on Nintendo officially leaving the Home Console market?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@emgesp: It doesnt need no secret sauce, its the worlds most powerful gaming handheld. Nvidia dont play. These dudes are the best.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

@leandrro said:

look, someone revolutionized the console market in 2010

Not sure why your post was a relevant response, but you do you.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@emgesp: It doesnt need no secret sauce, its the worlds most powerful gaming handheld. Nvidia dont play. These dudes are the best.

Yes, its a very powerful handheld, but given Nintendo is positioning this as a hybrid, its also a rather under powered home console that will likely lose strong third party support soon after release. WOW, it can run a 5 yr old game (Skyrim), but what about Mass Effect Andromeda or Red Dead Redemption 2?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By iandizion713

@emgesp: Im sure the Nvidia device could handle them too. The Switch will most likely gain third party support.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 emgesp

@iandizion713: Just because its Nvidia doesn't mean they can perform miracles. You can only put so much power in a device the size of a medium sized tablet in 2016 - 2017. It'll be an upgrade over the Wii U, but definitely won't be in the XB1 territory let alone the PS4.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 iandizion713

@emgesp: Thats why it has a big air duct. I dont care if its as powerful as Wii U, id still rock that beast. Nvidia is the best.

Avatar image for immortaldreamcastmasterrace
ImmortalDreamcastMasterRace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By ImmortalDreamcastMasterRace
Member since 2016 • 100 Posts

For all the Nintendo fans. I hope the console does well and provides alot of entertainment. I hope Nintendo is prosperous once again if for no other reason then the consumers and fans.

I myself have to be honest: The Switch doesn't appeal to me. Not because it's not like Xbox or PlayStation... but because it's a weird tablet/handheld thing. I already despise smart phones and tablets. handhelds at most peak my interest every once and a great while. This is what happens when an arcade gaming company doesn't have a company like them to compete with. They go off and do there own thing. That is what Nintendo has been doing.

even with my opinion out of the way. The Switch is sailing in dangerous water. If it fails, Nintendo will be in trouble. nobody wants to see that.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#208 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@leandrro said:

look, someone revolutionized the console market in 2010

Not sure why your post was a relevant response, but you do you.

the stupid idea that a portable device atached to a tv is a home console and also a revolution

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts
@leandrro said:

the stupid idea that a portable device atached to a tv is a home console and also a revolution

I never said it was a revolution, and it's quite clearly a hybrid. Again, you do you.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

I realize Switch/Nintendo fans may find this thread to be perhaps a bit harsh, but I can't understand the optimism that mobile devices have already reached parity with the Xbox One. They haven't. The technology just isn't there yet, and especially not at the price point that the Switch will be targeting. That's why consoles are large boxes in the first place - so they can harness more power than you can get in a completely mobile device.

This seems obvious, and yet many believe Nintendo, a console manufacturer known for releasing underpowered devices over the last decade, is going to release a handheld/tablet as powerful as the Xbox One. This is a 3DS successor first, and a home console second, although the beauty of it is you are free to use it however you like.

This is going to be a major advancement over the 3DS, and as a handheld successor I am very excited for it. But as a competitor to the PS4, not so much.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@emgesp said:

@iandizion713: Just because its Nvidia doesn't mean they can perform miracles. You can only put so much power in a device the size of a medium sized tablet in 2016 - 2017. It'll be an upgrade over the Wii U, but definitely won't be in the XB1 territory let alone the PS4.

They already did :P...Nvidia has a more efficient chip when it comes to power draw...just look at GTX1070 at 150watts, compare to a lower/slower AMD Radeon RX480 also at 150Watts. (NO I am not saying a GTX1070 will be on Switch). They could get quite a good performing custom Tegra chip (Maxwell/Pascal???) with lower wattage/power draw with the efficiency they have. :P

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212  Edited By Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I thought it was Sony who was endanger what with selling off divisions, selling buildings laying off 1500 employees, being the most prone to copying the competition, the vita tanking, and barely putting out games for their console. Honestly as successful as ps4 is I doubt it's balancing out all their other loses. Heck according to ABC news Sony reported $1 billion dollars loss for the fiscal year ending in march.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7583516&page=1

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#213 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@Celsius765 said:

I thought it was Sony who was endanger what with selling off divisions, selling buildings laying off 1500 employees, being the most prone to copying the competition, the vita tanking, and barely putting out games for their console. Honestly as successful as ps4 is I doubt it's balancing out all their other loses. Heck according to ABC news Sony reported $1 billion dollars loss for the fiscal year ending in march.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 emgesp

@superbuuman said:
@emgesp said:

They already did :P...Nvidia has a more efficient chip when it comes to power draw...just look at GTX1070 at 150watts, compare to a lower/slower AMD Radeon RX480 also at 150Watts. (NO I am not saying a GTX1070 will be on Switch). They could get quite a good performing custom Tegra chip (Maxwell/Pascal???) with lower wattage/power draw with the efficiency they have. :P

It will no doubt have good performance/watt ratio, but anyone expecting XB1 level power in a 5 - 8 watt device is misguided.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#216 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

do any other playstation master race gamers remember the days of when we could use remote play and play the superb 10/10 PS3 game L.A.I.R. on our PSP in real time?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By iandizion713

@emgesp: Were just going off the leaks. I dont care if its a K1, X1, or X2 custom chips. Ill still buy it.

Nvidia said its a top leading custom gaming chip, so well see.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

@Storm_Marine said:
@Celsius765 said:

I like that jpg. But seriously right now Sony is pretty much a bleeding man who's been scaling a mountain since 2008. He's very wounded and still bleeds money from wounds inflicted by it's competition, there are bandages(ps4) but money is still seeping through. His hands are raw and red from the rocks that are hard stuff they had to do to even try to break even.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 emgesp

@iandizion713 said:

@emgesp: Were just going off the leaks. I dont care if its a K1, X1, or X2 custom chips. Ill still buy it.

Nvidia said its a top leading custom gaming chip, so well see.

Its probably a custom X2 in the final product. Would make sense considering low TDP is extremely important for this device while keeping the performance as high as possible.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 iandizion713

@emgesp: Rumors are going on about X2 custom since X2 would be their top leading chip. Its also the only chip thats scalable. The K1 and X1 arent. But that chip is way too powerful and expensive.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@emgesp said:
@superbuuman said:
@emgesp said:

It will no doubt have good performance/watt ratio, but anyone expecting XB1 level power in a 5 - 8 watt device is misguided.

Think Emily Rodgers last leak was about the specs..she put it to be lower than XB1 & PS4. :P

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By iandizion713

@superbuuman: Shes guessing the custom X1 chip. Or her latest guess that is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@dynamitecop said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Oh cmon, what are you smoking?

a near 7' tablet (which are pretty standard.).

What can't it do that another tablet can? go on...

and basing it on an advert is again stupid.

I'm not going to sit here and list the literal hundreds of thousands to millions of things it cannot do that a Windows tablet can, a fucking computer... It's a game system and it's going to be accompanied by Nintendo's as always minimalist OS, you will have internet, that's about it.

It's not a tablet, it's a tablet form factor with none of the benefits of an actual computer which is reason to actually bring a tablet with you, it's a computer, it's useful for everyday life and work, and it can play video games so it's tolerable to lug around.

Basing it on the adverts shows entirely how worthless it is as a mobile system, no one is going to use it in those idiotic situations which leaves very little other situations to actually use it out and about. As I and other have said, its mobile capabilities are relative to long periods of travel, that's about it.

It's a 2017 Virtual Boy in terms of portability, and given its size, reality that you will need some kind of bag to transport it, and the other reality that it has no extended capabilities, it's near worthless as a mobile system, it's a gimmick.

what the hell does a windows PC have anything to do with friggin gaming?????

Why are you not holding PS4/Xbone to that standard?

You are being a massive hypocrit.

I'll tell you exactly what the hell it has to do with a Windows tablet PC...

Due to the Switch's larger format it will require additional equipment to carry it around, during everyday life this would be a nuisance, cumbersome and a huge inconvenience without real justification because it's not an actual tablet and it simply plays games. The reason people put up with tablets and additional carry equipment on a daily basis is because of the fundamental capabilities and the ways in which they can enhance your life whether personally, academically or professionally when you're out of your house not to mention they can play games, thousands of games, the Switch offers none of that..

It's a faux tablet invading the handheld market and doesn't conform to either standard, it looks like a tablet but offers none of the benefits of one yet requires the same carrying equipment, and it looks like a portable handheld but it actually isn't one because it's so egregiously large you can't fit it anywhere convenient.

The PS4 and Xbox One are stationary equipment, there's no actual negative to them and you don't sacrifice anything by owning them, they're not a market invader doing multiple things wrong.

Its a 7 inch tablet with 2 small side pieces.... you are reaching so badly.

meanwhile for even a surface you need their keyboard, a mouse and a controller.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

They havnt left, they just revolutionized it. A portable home console is genius. Vita wish it could do what Switch does. Vita was a gimmick, you had to buy a PlayStation TV to do it. Talk about milking your customer. Mooo beach, get out the way.

It's not a revolution until it takes off. And considering everyone can't stop complaining about it...

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By iandizion713

@HalcyonScarlet: I dont hear many complaining, except your typical complainers. But they are a small minority. So far so good for Switch, will be fun to see how it progresses.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

The Super Nintendo is still better than most consoles and the ps2 is still king. Consoles went to crap when peripherals, online media, dlc and cheap components became a thing.

The ps4 controller is the cheapest flimsiest piece of crap, WiiU is all gimmick no game. How hard is it to design a console you sit down with a good controller and just play games? Somewhere along the line the game industry started pushing quantity over quality which is why games from 10+ years ago are substantially more playable than the garbage nowadays. Games are meant to be about simple peripherals and imaginative fun gameplay but it's the complete opposite of that. Goodbye Nintendo, I was a fan for 15 years and you lost me for good. Same with Sony. The only console I have yet to purchase is an Xbox and my hopes are dirtass low for that.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@robokill said:

The Super Nintendo is still better than most consoles and the ps2 is still king. Consoles went to crap when peripherals, online media, dlc and cheap components became a thing.

The ps4 controller is the cheapest flimsiest piece of crap, WiiU is all gimmick no game. How hard is it to design a console you sit down with a good controller and just play games? Somewhere along the line the game industry started pushing quantity over quality which is why games from 10+ years ago are substantially more playable than the garbage nowadays.

Super Nintendo was the best of it's time and truly a legendary console for the ages. PS2 was also super great. So was the Dreamcast. But I also love the PS3/360 generation as well as the current. As much as I love those old consoles I could never just play those and miss the good current games. I could almost be a cynical "old shit is the only shit" kind of gamer too but it's just not where it's at. These consoles we have today will not go into the greatest consoles of all time conversation fifty years from now like the Snes and PS2 will but to miss out or not appreciate them at the moment is nuts. The industry needs constructive criticism so continue to give it but don't miss the forest for the trees. Advancements are still being made and games are still great fun. Video games are working towards a better future and there has been and always will be growing pains. It would help if people spoke with their wallets and refused to pay for online, accept unfinished games with future promises of patches, preorders and paid for DLC which is mostly garbage anyway. Anyone who will buy a "skins" download needs to rethink their life.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@iandizion713 said:

@HalcyonScarlet: I dont hear many complaining, except your typical complainers. But they are a small minority. So far so good for Switch, will be fun to see how it progresses.

I'm looking forward to it. But since its reveal, people have been annoyingly negative about it. What pisses me off about it, are people who say we need it to be like the other two consoles. Why does everything have to be the same in the eyes of console gamers.

Does no one else see how boring it is now? We have an Xbox One which isn't needed if you have a PC. We have a PS4, which if you're not into JRPGs isn't that different from the Xbox. At least the PC is different because it has so many games and so much diversity.

What this gen could have looked like, is all Xbox One's Kinect based with exclusives (Kinect 2 was high tech and was dropped before we found out what it could do), a PS4 (lets be honest, it's path is fairly predictable) and a Nintendo Switch. All contrasting with the PC AND each other, with their own games. What we have now is just tedious.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By iandizion713

@HalcyonScarlet: I think people just want their ideal of gaming to be the same as others. Its seems its hard for them to accept people like different things. They basically fear what they do not understand.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#230  Edited By 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts
@p3anut said:

@brah4ever: Nintendo already stated that a 3DS successor is in the works and it's not the Switch.

That's disappointing.

Brah4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Brah4ever
Member since 2016 • 1704 Posts

@93BlackHawk93 said:
@p3anut said:

@brah4ever: Nintendo already stated that a 3DS successor is in the works and it's not the Switch.

That's disappointing.

It doesn't make any sense, Nintendo would be competing with itself.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#232 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@iandizion713 said:

I'm looking forward to it. But since its reveal, people have been annoyingly negative about it. What pisses me off about it, are people who say we need it to be like the other two consoles. Why does everything have to be the same in the eyes of console gamers.

Does no one else see how boring it is now? We have an Xbox One which isn't needed if you have a PC. We have a PS4, which if you're not into JRPGs isn't that different from the Xbox. At least the PC is different because it has so many games and so much diversity.

What this gen could have looked like, is all Xbox One's Kinect based with exclusives (Kinect 2 was high tech and was dropped before we found out what it could do), a PS4 (lets be honest, it's path is fairly predictable) and a Nintendo Switch. All contrasting with the PC AND each other, with their own games. What we have now is just tedious.

Its simple. People don't like change.

They want the same boring "focus on horsepower/graphics over fun gameplay" to the exclusion of all else. I for one am glad Nintendo tries to mix things up. Let's just hope Switch is a bigger success than Wii U. They are off to a good start. The Switch trailer was much more informative than any Wii U marketing.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 iandizion713

@svaubel: Agreed, i think this trailer appeals to a very wide base. And yeah, it explained the concept very well and didnt bore people with specs.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 HalcyonScarlet

@svaubel said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@iandizion713 said:

Its simple. People don't like change.

They want the same boring "focus on horsepower/graphics over fun gameplay" to the exclusion of all else. I for one am glad Nintendo tries to mix things up. Let's just hope Switch is a bigger success than Wii U. They are off to a good start. The Switch trailer was much more informative than any Wii U marketing.

I agree. PC/Switch, perfect combo for me. The other two are boring, instead of trying to be consoles, they come off as PC wannabes.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#235 aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

Good exclusive software and pricing the thing right will be critical. I'd buy one if it was under 300€. I don't mind if it's portable, it's a bonus for me.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

@mark1974: I'm a video game dev, and I'm eventually going to make my own console so no, I tell you how it is not the other way around.

The majority of todays devs are lazy asshats that recycle assets. Battlefield is the worst for this, they have made millions with minimal work. Their coding is as lazy as humanly possible and they obviously only care about money.

Games should be revolutionary, ie revolutionary software, and hardware should be an afterthought. Peripherals and gimmicks do everything but move software forward

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

I think they should've left the console market long ago.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#238 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Its good. They have always been the masters of the handheld portable video game systems. PlayStation showed Nintendo a portable gaming device can have power and high quality. PlayStation could never establish a good install base compared to Nintendo's handhelds. The Switch tablet is tech we have all seen before, just never with Nintendo's backing. Nintendo leaving the home console market is a wise move. They know they will never be able to match PlayStation in console hardware and no one can match their handheld install base. All the handheld devs still have a place to go.

@brah4ever said:

The Switch marks the end of Nintendo in the home console market.

The Switch is a 3DS successor with the ability to connect to the big screen. If you say otherwise then I guess the Vita was a home console since you could also connect it to a TV.

I think Nintendo leaving the market is unfortunate but we all saw it coming after the colossal flop known as the Wii U.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#239  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Coolyfett said:

Its good. They have always been the masters of the handheld portable video game systems. PlayStation showed Nintendo a portable gaming device can have power and high quality. PlayStation could never establish a good install base compared to Nintendo's handhelds. The Switch tablet is tech we have all seen before, just never with Nintendo's backing. Nintendo leaving the home console market is a wise move. They know they will never be able to match PlayStation in console hardware and no one can match their handheld install base. All the handheld devs still have a place to go.

@brah4ever said:

The Switch is a 3DS successor with the ability to connect to the big screen. If you say otherwise then I guess the Vita was a home console since you could also connect it to a TV.

I think Nintendo leaving the market is unfortunate but we all saw it coming after the colossal flop known as the Wii U.

I think the biggest problem with the vita was that it was so expensive for a portable. People don't want to spend that kind of money on portable device, or it has to be a high quality phone, camera etc...

The only people that can see this is a success is the fans , and you have a lot of them here but in the real world that is a different matter.

Nintendo will soon realize that the whole market, mobile, casual core and hardcore is extremely competitive, the golden days of the wii and the ds are over. On the other hand the wii and the ds were aimed at kids and family and nintendo still has a patent on that.

If the switch is priced very competitvely it could still have a chance but anything over 250 will be too much. If I was them, I would keep that ds line alive, because it's probably the only thing that will keep them alive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
Member since 2016 • 372 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

How do I connect mine Vita to mine TV ?

I also want to know how to do this please.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#241 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9408 Posts

It's lame.... but whatever I guess I am not their target audience.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 deactivated-5bb25e4a41d76
Member since 2016 • 372 Posts

In other news, Microsoft has left the home console market as well. I just played Forza Horizon 3 on my laptop at Starbucks this morning. Looks like Sony has the market all to themselves now.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

What, did they make a console since N64? :P

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I'm surprised so many call it a hybrid, it is obvious it is a handheld that just has a video output on it's docking station. How is that any different from what the PSP did? Or what mobiles do?

Don't get me wrong, I love handhelds and more so if they have good hardware. I also love the idea of Nintendo focussing on one device (just imagine an union of the 3DS and WiiU library :O). But calling it a "hybrid" just because there's a HDMI port on the docking station is weird :S

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#245 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@brah4ever said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@brah4ever said:
@Pedro said:

People are really trying to argue that the Switch is not first and foremost a portable device. LMAO.

They are in denial.

The Switch is a portable device with docking capabilities, nothing more (heck, it uses 3DS looking cartridges).

.... damn... I mean, I know you for some reason hate it already... maybe because it puts the stationary console market (much like Tablet/Phones did to Desktops) at risk of becoming more niche (or consoles world.. pointless) but really... using cartridges as some sort of negative? even though they can match blu rays pretty easily now?

Grasping.

Wii U only sold 13 million in a time where gaming is much more accepted and mainstream, think about that.

This Post deserves a Rick Flare WOOOOOOO!

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@brah4ever: Name us who did it. Nintendo is first dedicated gaming device to do so. Mirroring is not the same thing. And mirroring only works on certain stuff.

That would be like saying Wii U did it since Wii U had a button to switch from TV to game console on a bunch of games.

Sega Nomad?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 iandizion713

@sayyy-gaa: Thats different. The only thing close was the Super Game Boy which was released in 1994 and earlier in Japan. Those devices allowed you to play Handheld games on your TV. But never one device that does both.

sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

@sayyy-gaa: Thats different. The only thing close was the Super Game Boy which was released in 1994 and earlier in Japan. Those devices allowed you to play Handheld games on your TV. But never one device that does both.

How is it different? The Nomad was literally a portable home console. It was a portable Sega Genesis. It could be played on the TV and it had a slot for another controller so two players could use it.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By iandizion713

@sayyy-gaa: I guess it is. I never used it though.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

@brah4ever said:

Why do you have such a huge boner for Nintendo? Its all you talk about. Get a fucking life, dude.