What Are Your Favorite Recent PC Exclusives? Going Forward?

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

This is the thread to discuss what your favorite Pc exclusives from the past few years and what exclusives interest you going forward.

Games like Gears of War 4, Quantum Break, ReCore, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2, Sea of Thieves, We Happy Few, Crackdown 3, Scalebound, State of Decay 2, etc etc.

All Pc exclusive.

Then we have better games like A Hat In Time, The Bards Tale IV, Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord, Civ 6, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Shadowrun Hong Kong, Shadowrun Returns, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Frozen Synapse 2, Total War: Warhammer, Star Citizen, XCOM 2, LawBreakers, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Unreal Tournament, Grim Dawn, Killing Floor 2, Nier Automata, Ni no Kuni 2, Planetary Annihilation, Lost Ark, Blade and Soul, Lineage Eternal, Wreckfest, Tropico 5, Cities: Skylines, Fortnite, etc etc.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Well that wasn't obvious at all.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

I've given up on the whole definition of what makes an exclusive, an actual exclusive.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PutASpongeOn

Anyway I"m excited for Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3, Nier Automata, Strafe, and stuff like that.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@putaspongeon: not spoiling, maybe someone bites.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Star Citizen.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PutASpongeOn

@quadknight said:

Star Citizen.

You interested in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 QuadKnight

@putaspongeon said:
@quadknight said:

Star Citizen.

Hell yeah! I love medieval Knight battles. Kingdom Come is like a dream come true for me.

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thepclovingguy
Member since 2016 • 2059 Posts

Is op trolling or something? Games that exist on xbox one aren't pc exclusives.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Lol good one TC. Lems r rekt'd

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

I don't get it. Can someone please explain this to me?

Avatar image for xCocoTheMonkeyx
xCocoTheMonkeyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xCocoTheMonkeyx
Member since 2011 • 425 Posts

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord should be a dope ass game.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34605 Posts

Why do you list lots of games that aren't PC exclusive and call them PC exclusive?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@thepclovingguy: Of course he is trolling.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Well TC is definitely butthurt from this:

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Aerofly FS 2

Prepar3D v3

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

I bet you MS makes a deal with Chris Roberts to have Star Citizen a Console Exclusive only on the Xbox Scorpio because the weak ass PS4 Poo won't cut it! :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#21 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Civ 6.

No, I'm not rising to the bait.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

Crysis was the only and my first ever PC exclusive game I had fun the most and moving forward now, I'm looking forward to Squadron 42.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

Icey

==========

http://store.steampowered.com/app/553640/

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

I bet you MS makes a deal with Chris Roberts to have Star Citizen a Console Exclusive only on the Xbox Scorpio because the weak ass PS4 Poo won't cut it! :D

Pro-tip: Get a PC if you wanna play with the big AAA games like Star Citizen/Squadron 42 ya lazy console bum :P

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_master_race

@davillain- said:
@xhawk27 said:

Pro-tip: Get a PC if you wanna play with the big AAA games like Star Citizen/Squadron 42 ya lazy console bum :P

n response to ensuing panic after eagle-eyed fans spotted a PS4 devkit on Roberts Space Industries CTO Jason Spangler’s desk, Roberts took to Star Citizen’s forums to explain the following:

“Star Citizen IS a PC game. It will NEVER be dumbed down for a lesser platform. We will NOT limit the input options or supported peripherals to the lowest common denominator. We will NOT pass on features and technology just because they will only run on some hardware configurations.”

“I LOVE the PC as a platform because it is open, is always moving forward, with new powerful components (usually at cheaper prices) becoming available to gamers available every year. A $3,000 high end PC gaming rig of today wipes the floor of dedicated graphics supercomputers costing over $1M 10 years ago. People were amazed at being able to get Giga flops of performance. Now we can obtain over 5 TERA flops on a single PCI-E GPU!!! The PC platform is great because it isn’t static. It doesn’t have rules or some controlling entity that decides what will and won’t be in the eco system. If a cool new disruptive technology like the Oculus Rift comes along it can have a chance to gain traction and become the next big thing. Because of this Star Citizen will always be primarily a PC game and will embrace the best and newest tech.”

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Total War: Warhammer was the best exclusive from last year followed by XCom 2 and Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. I liked Shadow Warrior 2 as well. Divinity: Original Sin was one of the best PC only RPGs I've ever played before it jumped to Consoles. Same goes for Witcher 2. Starcraft 2 trilogy was legendary.

From upcoming games I'm looking forward to System Shock 3 the most as it can bring back Looking Glass Studios. Then there is 21st century's Origin that is returning with Squadron 42 this year. Underworld: Ascendant looks great too even in its early stages so I'm looking forward to that as well. And of course new Total War game and Divinity: Original Sin 2.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zeeshanhaider

@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:
@xhawk27 said:

n response to ensuing panic after eagle-eyed fans spotted a PS4 devkit on Roberts Space Industries CTO Jason Spangler’s desk, Roberts took to Star Citizen’s forums to explain the following:

“Star Citizen IS a PC game. It will NEVER be dumbed down for a lesser platform. We will NOT limit the input options or supported peripherals to the lowest common denominator. We will NOT pass on features and technology just because they will only run on some hardware configurations.”

“I LOVE the PC as a platform because it is open, is always moving forward, with new powerful components (usually at cheaper prices) becoming available to gamers available every year. A $3,000 high end PC gaming rig of today wipes the floor of dedicated graphics supercomputers costing over $1M 10 years ago. People were amazed at being able to get Giga flops of performance. Now we can obtain over 5 TERA flops on a single PCI-E GPU!!! The PC platform is great because it isn’t static. It doesn’t have rules or some controlling entity that decides what will and won’t be in the eco system. If a cool new disruptive technology like the Oculus Rift comes along it can have a chance to gain traction and become the next big thing. Because of this Star Citizen will always be primarily a PC game and will embrace the best and newest tech.”

So, it's coming to consoles then. He just confirmed it.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_master_race
@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:
@xhawk27 said:

nope and I don't care as long as the game is ok

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

How are xbox games pc exclusives ????

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I see what you did .... :)

Anyways Stellaris (I'm full on addicted), Mordheim, football manager 17, Battlefleet Gothic, Blood Bowl 2 and Crusader Kings 2 are a few in addition to your list that I've been playing recently.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#31 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

This is hurting my brain.

FantasyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 FantasyGamer
Member since 2015 • 517 Posts

Squadron 42.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

none

ribhu672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ribhu672
Member since 2014 • 173 Posts

Shadow tactics blades of Shogun. I recently recently played it and it was the best surprise of 2016 for me.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 zeeshanhaider

@the_master_race said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:
@xhawk27 said:

Neither do I but he just confirmed that game is coming to consoles.

the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_master_race

@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:

we'll see

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@quadknight said:
@putaspongeon said:
@quadknight said:

Star Citizen.

Hell yeah! I love medieval Knight battles. Kingdom Come is like a dream come true for me.

The beta isn't the greatest... It's kinda fun, but the combat is fairly terrible so far.

Everything else about it is good.

Let me add, however, that they said they are revamping the combat in the forums. So I am optimistic about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
Member since 2015 • 954 Posts

Divinity Original Sin 2

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#39 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2949 Posts

I don't get it. Aren't like almost none of these exclusive to PC? Are you pointing out how stupid people are for buying a console solely for exclusives? Because you would be right.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@ribhu672 said:

Shadow tactics blades of Shogun. I recently recently played it and it was the best surprise of 2016 for me.

Yeah I need to get that game eventually, going to jump into The Dwarves first though. I've been really enjoying Crawl recently with a friend (it's a great couch co op game)

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

I'm not sure what the point of this topic is. It's obviously a troll but I can't tell in what way.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 PutASpongeOn

@Vaasman said:

I'm not sure what the point of this topic is. It's obviously a troll but I can't tell in what way.

Look deeper and you shall find your way.

Anyway from the first list, the only moderately interesting game is halo wars 2, though even that seems like a discount rts.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 QuadKnight

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@quadknight said:
@putaspongeon said:
@quadknight said:

Star Citizen.

The beta isn't the greatest... It's kinda fun, but the combat is fairly terrible so far.

Everything else about it is good.

Let me add, however, that they said they are revamping the combat in the forums. So I am optimistic about it.

What a shame. Hopefully they can fix the combat system in time before it launches. Combat is the most important thing in a game like this.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Most PC exclusives make their way onto Consoles sooner or later. Hermits should be thanking Microsoft for allowing the Xbox games to finally come over to the PC, now you guys can stop begging for them! :P

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@the_master_race said:
@davillain- said:

If it does, not simultaneously with the PC version. It will take them at least a year to port it properly. At least. Considering how low level PS hardware is. I think if it comes to consoles then in 2 years after the PC release.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

Pillars of Eternity 2 is happening.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Total War: Warhammer and Stellaris are the recent ones I'm nuts about.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#50 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

XCOM 2, Cities: Skylines, Wasteland 2, This War of Mine, Mount & Blade: Warband, Elite: Dangerous, Assetto Corsa, Divinity: Original Sin, Darkest Dungeon, Talos Principle, Hyper Light Drifter, Crypt of the Necrodancer & The Swapper