hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Well i got into Tarkov few hours ago. Learning it feels satisfying. So tired of simpleton fps's. This one is really refreshing.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

Tried A Plague Tale. Usual modern trash. Just glad there was a demo.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14803 Posts

Warcraft III Reforged

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@bluestars said:

@Gatygun:

I recently 100% rage 2 and with game cancellations needed something to last the next few Barton months for me.

I finished origins when it released but this is better,plus it takes a lot of the Witcher 3 fundamentals

It’s a case of mixing it up with main/side quests and ? Mark hunting HAH

@i_p_daily said:
@Gatygun said:
@bluestars said:

Assassins creed odyssey This weekend,next weekend and a lot of weekends after judging by the size of the map, the joys of being a completions

HAH

Lol doing the exact same thing. Trying to 100% complete it already 150+ hours in, still got area's to explore and complete but atleast club archievements and archievements are all done now.

Been there and done that, with all the dlc achievements and all. Only took me 260hrs but that was due to one of the dlc's glitching on ma and I have to revert back to a manual save as the game doesn't allow you to restart the dlc :(

Just finished it up. It pretty much is witcher 3 2.0 but just better on all ways. However it takes forever to get all the camps and all the quests done. Its way way way to big. I ended up having the same problem a bug on the hades dlc but ended up getting corrected somehow later on in the game. I quited the game after 90 hours or so when i completed the main story's and about 100% the dlc. I must say the base game is way way to big with way to much content in it. I barely was able to get through it now with another 70 hours spend on just clearing camps doing quests etc. I ended also up skipping a lot of dialogue on those quests because they never end. I was at my end honestly, didn't know if i wanted to continue clearing camps but ended up completing them by just grinding through it.

The worst quest was my last one tho where u had to kill some generals in forts like 3 times and then do the same quest 5 times over.

Honestly they need ot cut on content, my origin full playthrough was about 90 hours, my odyssey is now 166 hours.

The stats are kinda interesting also.

Odyssey:

1.866.777 distance traveled

level 86

166 hours played

9168 kills

Origin:

975.000 distance traveled

level 55

86 hours played

6275 kills

I must say however that origin i still have some archievements left to do like kill x monsters with x weapon so i will move now into origin to finish that up. Probably takes me a few hours at best.

I love the gameplay on how the characters play etc in both origin and odyssey tho, its really fun combat.

I can't wait for the viking one. But if the game is going to be far bigger then odyssey, dam yea rip.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Gatygun: The best part of some of the missions is if you invaded a fort before you knew there was a mission and then talk to the quest giver you could just hand over the item and not have to do the mission again, but yeah I had to make sure that I uncovered what every ? was on the map even if I didn't do the mission/quest.

Odyssey stats

Distance travelled

Time played

267hrs (I don't think that's right)

Player level

Total kills

Origins

Time played

118hrs

Player level

It doesn't have a stat on Xbox for distance travelled or kills.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44566 Posts

Just started My Friend Pedro which I got through Game Pass, digging it. Probably at least make more progress in Mortal Kombat 11 story mode. Maybe I will also complete another episode in latest Life Is Strange.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Gatygun

@i_p_daily said:

@Gatygun: The best part of some of the missions is if you invaded a fort before you knew there was a mission and then talk to the quest giver you could just hand over the item and not have to do the mission again, but yeah I had to make sure that I uncovered what every ? was on the map even if I didn't do the mission/quest.

Odyssey stats

Distance travelled

Time played

Player level

Total kills

Origins

Time played

118hrs

Player level

Nice, well i think it counts like afk with it. So if you afked a lot or let your box on its going to calc that in i guesss. But dam your travel distance is massive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Gatygun said:
@i_p_daily said:

Odyssey stats

Distance travelled

Time played

Player level

Total kills

Origins

Time played

118hrs

Player level

Nice, well i think it counts like afk with it. So if you afked a lot or let your box on its going to calc that in i guesss. But dam your travel distance is massive.

Oh shit yeah I afk a LOT lol.

As for my travel distance well I did like to travel by boat and get into ship battles, so that made my travel distance up there, and I also liked to do things at my leisure as in not going from one story mission to the next so travelling from one side of the map to another.

Has the next AC game been announced as I haven't heard anything?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56110 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Warcraft III Reforged

There's no shame, enjoy Warcraft 3 Reforged to you're hearts content.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#60  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Noita and Star Citizen.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#61 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41535 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Been

@nintendoboy16 said:

Ion Fury

Duke Nukem 3D

Skyrim

Play this at least once a year, L.A. Meltdown never gets old.

I might get a chance to FINALLY beat the main game this weekend... at least the now defunct Megaton Edition, I might check out Randall's episode V on a deal or something... yeah, I've been cringed at Gearbox these past few years, especially after last years incident with Randy, much to the point where I considered a boycott... but I realized that would just screw other people working there and I still enjoy Borderlands. I've even toned down my boycott of EA because I want to play Fallen Order that badly.

Thank the gaming gods Romero released an official mod for Doom that "continues" Doom I's story.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14803 Posts

@davillain-: That 0.5 user score on metacritic though...

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2078 Posts

Senua, I cannot believe I have taken this long to play it. I'm actually enjoying it more than DMC 5.

Robbie23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 2078 Posts

@nintendoboy16: I finished Ion Fury two weeks ago, amazing game. I love build engine games.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Gatygun

@i_p_daily said:
@Gatygun said:
@i_p_daily said:

Odyssey stats

Distance travelled

Time played

Player level

Total kills

Origins

Time played

118hrs

Player level

Oh shit yeah I afk a LOT lol.

As for my travel distance well I did like to travel by boat and get into ship battles, so that made my travel distance up there, and I also liked to do things at my leisure as in not going from one story mission to the next so travelling from one side of the map to another.

Has the next AC game been announced as I haven't heard anything?

I think its slated for end of the year, its going to be viking orientated and far bigger then ac odyssey so not looking towards the far bigger department tho. But i can't wait to see what they got cooked for us. The gameplay of these games is god tier so i will try it out that's for sure.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#66 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I managed to install The Movies and its expansion, Stunts and Effects. Had to do a work around because the game doesn't support Windows 10, but luckily Google helps answer any grievances. A lot of nostalgia giving the game a play though. Played it for 5 hours straight the other day, which I never do anymore while gaming.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Sleeping dogs definitive edition forgot what a great game it was such a shame we will never see a sequel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Gatygun: Viking orientated huh, not sure how I feel about that one, will have to do some research on it. Hopefully they explore more ways to do ship battles and not just arrow/spear/block.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#69 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17810 Posts

Played some BFV, NHL 20, and finished A Knight's Quest (7/10).

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Gatygun

@i_p_daily said:

@Gatygun: Viking orientated huh, not sure how I feel about that one, will have to do some research on it. Hopefully they explore more ways to do ship battles and not just arrow/spear/block.

Yea i hope so too, i didn't found the ship battles fun to play at all to be honest. The sailing was nicely done but it kinda killed of the smaller boats which i liked in origin as they became practically useless. We will see tho.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

Had no plans going into the weekend, but I ended up messing with the cheap used Wii U I bought. Got a cool homebrew app that lets you use any controller instead of the standard pro controller. Started playing Wind Waker HD.

Also played a bunch of Dead Cells. I think they made it way easier because I beat it twice in a row. They added a bunch of stuff to the game. I forgot how fun it was.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58318 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

Ghost Recon Breakpoint, not as bad as people make out.

Just got it a few days ago. Gonna give it a try this weekend.

It's fun if you let it be.

Still some fundamental problem but it has its moments. I think I might get back into it myself, need a shooter to hold me over until DOOM Eternal

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#73 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I played the Rebel Inc., creators of Plague Inc. U beat the game in less than two hours but I play in eaiest difficulty. Haven't played on the difficulties.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6068afec1b77d

I played the Rebel Inc., creators of Plague Inc. I beat the game in less than two hours but I play in eaiest difficulty. Haven't played on the difficulties.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-6068afec1b77d

I played the Rebel Inc., creators of Plague Inc. I beat the game in less than two hours but I play in the easiest difficulty. Haven't played on the other difficulties.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#76 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41535 Posts

@robbie23 said:

@nintendoboy16: I finished Ion Fury two weeks ago, amazing game. I love build engine games.

It's a riot.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Crash Banicoot 2 (N Sane Trilogy), loved them back on the ps1 and these are just as good with a fantastic coat of paint, really enjoying playing through them.