Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Not entirely sure. I recently beat Ganon in Breath of the Wild for my Master Mode playthrough but I’ll probably keep it trying to find my Shrines and Korok seeds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

I'm playing my Animal Biology and Philosophy textbooks. Amazing games. Gameplay consists of memorizing and highlighting. Fully text based. No soundtrack though.

In other words, nothing but I'm hyped for red dead 2 :P.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@AdobeArtist said:

It's Daredevil Season 3 release today, so very little, IF at all.

I watch the first episode it's not bad but.. I think I'm finally done with superhero movies and shows. I finally reached full burn out I don't even think I can make myself finish the rest of season.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#54 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@mandzilla: Amazon Fire

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#56 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Wound up playing some Planescape Torment, Morrowind, and Medieval II: Total War

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

Captain Tsubasa 2006.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Far Cry Primal

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

I just finished Yakuza Kiwami 2. Awesome game. Will wait for the third one to come over to PS4. @Renegade_Fury Next stop, Ys 8.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Played in the Halloween Splatfest, working my way through Monster Hunter World and just beat Diablo, and dipping my toes in Starlink: Battle for Atlus as Fox McCloud.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Nice. What did you think of the crazy ending?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidGame_basic
@Renegade_Fury said:

lmao, I thought the game was going to end on a cliff hanger. I was like oh crap.. do I really have to wait for the next one? It was pretty nuts. I have Yakuza 6 in possession, but I want to play 3-5 first. Never played any of them.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Renegade_Fury

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

lmao, I thought the game was going to end on a cliff hanger. I was like oh crap.. do I really have to wait for the next one? It was pretty nuts. I have Yakuza 6 in possession, but I want to play 3-5 first. Never played any of them.

Yeah, there's like 2 twists before it goes into one of the manliest showdowns ever, and then it ends on another twist, lol. Before Y0 came out, Y2 used to be most people's favorite, and mainly because of that finale. Kiwami 2 also has the Majima extra story, which had a really good ending as well.

The Y3 remaster shouldn't be too far away from a localization, so it probably makes sense to wait. You're not missing out on anything crucial in regards to the setup if you play Y6 now, but from experience, Y6's story is a lot more powerful if you've played the rest first.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

Persona 5. I'm at like 90 hours and only halfway.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SolidGame_basic
@Renegade_Fury said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

Yeah, there's like 2 twists before it goes into one of the manliest showdowns ever, and then it ends on another twist, lol. Before Y0 came out, Y2 used to be most people's favorite, and mainly because of that finale. Kiwami 2 also has the Majima extra story, which had a really good ending as well.

The Y3 remaster shouldn't be too far away from a localization, so it probably makes sense to wait. You're not missing out on anything crucial in regards to the setup if you play Y6 now, but from experience, Y6's story is a lot more powerful if you've played the rest first.

Damn, I didn't even bother with the Majima extra story. Was it worth it? I already uninstalled the game lol.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Renegade_Fury

@SolidGame_basic said:
@Renegade_Fury said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@Renegade_Fury said:

Damn, I didn't even bother with the Majima extra story. Was it worth it? I already uninstalled the game lol.

If you want to see the conclusion to Makoto's and Majima's story from Yakuza 0, then it definitely is. It is super short though (like 2-3 hours or less), so you could get away with just watching the cutscenes.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SolidGame_basic

@Renegade_Fury: damn, I’ll have to watch t sometime. Yakuza 0 is still my favorite. Majima was so much better in that game. I also love Makoto as a character.

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#68 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Finished it once now I'm going back on the hardest difficulty and switched the other options to the hardest difficulty as well. A much better game that way. Survival instincts just ruins it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

So I played a bit of HL2, X1X enhanced but surprisingly, I DL'ed the free GWG game, Victor Vran, it sucked me in and played a bunch of it.

Pretty good game that only scored a 6.0 here but that's what I love about the free GWG games, there's many times I get to play games I'm surprised with and never would have bought and played otherwise. :D

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

So I played a bit of HL2, X1X enhanced but surprisingly, I DL'ed the free GWG game, Victor Vran, it sucked me in and played a bunch of it.

Pretty good game that only scored a 6.0 here but that's what I love about the free GWG games, there's many times I get to play games I'm surprised with and never would have bought and played otherwise. :D

You have no idea how tempted I've lately to get an X1X because of the BC resolution jumps.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@SecretPolice said:

You have no idea how tempted I've lately to get an X1X because of the BC resolution jumps.

Yeah man, it looks and plays really great, spent an hour or so playing but Saturday I happen to DL that Victor game and it sidetracked me but I'll get back to Orange Box soon I'm sure. The BC really is great especially with that X1X enhanced extra treatment with even the older OG Xbox games looking pretty good as well.

There are some good deals on X1X but I'm sure around the holidays you can really score One at a very nice discount. :)