We should all cheer for Microsoft this E3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

After years of negligence by Microsoft, lemmings have become mental and are in a constat state of pyschosis.

Many have also left these boards because they couldn't take the abuse, let us never forget the great lemming exodus of system wars we have seen these last years.

But now a new hope has arrived, E3. Let us all cheer and support Microsoft this time, let us pray Xbone gets some new (real) exclusive announcements.

As a cow I will be cheering for Microsoft this E3, MAKE SYSTEM WARS GREAT AGAIN!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

whats the point? if nyadc comes back they will ban him again. same for tigersuperman....

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

and they ban them because you cows keep pointing it out to the mods!

lol the irony.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

Most people left. Mostly bandodgers now.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Man I need to find some more eyeroll gifs...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#6 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

The funny thing is, as recent as maybe 5 years ago the roles were reversed and Microsoft had the best system on the market. Still didn't see 360 fans bashing the ps3 the way ps4 fans have bashed the one.

It's even funnier because the one started off with a terrible backlash, many of its big games stumbled as Microsoft struggled to build up a library of varied exclusives, and through all that the XBox One is still a pretty good game system.

But you guys STILL spend all of this time running the xbox one down, when supposedly at this point you're just beating a dead horse? ...Maybe the funniest thing of all is just how similar the PS4 and XBox One are. And the main difference is just that more people own the PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Ehh M$ lost my support a long time ago. I ain't cheering for a dead platform.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Nah, don't care about Xbox. That's MSs and lems problem. I've lost faith in the games MS announce too. It's just Turn 10 now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Ehh M$ lost my support a long time ago. I ain't cheering for a dead platform.

Dead platforms do not show growth

From the NPD thread.

'For the 2018 year to date period, hardware spending has increased 13 percent to $925 million, driven by growth in Xbox One spending. This is the highest year to date total achieved since 2014.'

Hardly a dead platform in my opinion.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Ok, I laughed out loud at the first line.

One thing they could do though, they're putting a lot of effort into BC right? Enhancing (16x AF and a resolution bump) all currently available 360 games is impossible, BUT make it so, that I can at least choose some enhancements myself (like on PC). Why? Because 720p looks like dick from a big TV that's why. Felt like playing some Dead Space 2 since it was "free", but oh how I'd like to bump that resolution way higher. Obviously they're not into developing new games much these days, so this is something they could do at least.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

They should dump X1 and X1S and make X1X the only Xbox. MS can take a hit allowing those owners an upgrade option.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

All I'll say is this, I just want the big 3 all to do fantastic this years E3 2018. I want to see new games coming from the big 3 and as for MS, show the release date for Crackdown 3 cause it's now overdue to give it a release date. Halo 6 would be a nice unexpected welcome at the press, any JRPG is welcome, and probably a price drop on Xbox One X maybe?

But all in all, I really like to see MS coming out well this year's E3 and that goes for the rest of the game developers/publishers.

@KBFloYd said:

and they ban them because you cows keep pointing it out to the mods!

lol the irony.

I don't have the time to tell who's who in SW and for the record, I'm NOT ratting anyone out! Not a mod, not my problem.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#13 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@Ovirew said:

The funny thing is, as recent as maybe 5 years ago the roles were reversed and Microsoft had the best system on the market. Still didn't see 360 fans bashing the ps3 the way ps4 fans have bashed the one.

It's even funnier because the one started off with a terrible backlash, many of its big games stumbled as Microsoft struggled to build up a library of varied exclusives, and through all that the XBox One is still a pretty good game system.

But you guys STILL spend all of this time running the xbox one down, when supposedly at this point you're just beating a dead horse? ...Maybe the funniest thing of all is just how similar the PS4 and XBox One are. And the main difference is just that more people own the PS4.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Ovirew said:

If that was the case, how did the Wii got away with it?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

WTH, TC, is this like the new cool thing to do these dayzzz?

Stop it, freaks me out. lolol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pedro

@davillain- said:

If that was the case, how did the Wii got away with it?

I am not sure what your are referring to,

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@Ovirew said:

Then you have bad eyes or a terrible memory.

@Ovirew said:

Maybe the funniest thing of all is just how similar the PS4 and XBox One are. And the main difference is just that more people own the PS4.

And, you know... games. You can pretend all you want that people don't care about Bloodborne, Infamous, The Last Guardian, Yakuza 6, Uncharted 4, God of War, Horizon, The Last of Us 2, Detroit, Spider-Man, Days Gone etc. Those are high caliber exclusives and when you've got the choice between those exclusives plus multiplats or only the multiplats the choice should be obvious. I won't even mention PSVR which would only spark more silly hate from people who haven't tried it.

Now please go on.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#18 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Wonder if MS will tease Fable 4, this is when exclusives suddenly matter.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Pedro
@Random_Matt said:

Wonder if MS will tease Fable 4, this is when exclusives suddenly matter.

Nope because all of their games supposed to support Xbox Play Anywhere which removes the option for exclusives.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

@Ovirew: I would say that between 2006-2009 or so, the Xbox camp was just as if not more brutal than the Sony fans are being now. I left the site for the most part and found other gaming communities. It's one of the reasons I generally don't participate in bashing other systems.

On a side note... did you guys ever consider that the way you treat people online, essentially like shit, has transferred over to reality and that people getting treated like that is a contributing factor to the mass violence we are seeing today's world.

When you are trying to trigger someone... isn't a violent reaction exactly what you're wanting? Then you wonder, cluelessly, what could ever had made them do such a thing?

Hmm...

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Would have expected this from a newcomer. But you've been here long enough to already know; this is System Wars, not Fanboy Wars.