Watch Dogs On PauperStation4 Not As Dynamic

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@kuu2: is that really you? Gross.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cows thought "every" game would be superior on the DelayStation 4. You bring them news that one is better on THE ONE and all hell breaks loose.

Cows are super insecure. They are still having PTSD after last gen. Any little bad news could seriously set them off and cause them going postal.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 kuu2

@tyloss said:

@kuu2: is that really you? Gross.

Yes and don't forget the helmet..........

I am a trend setter you know.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

1080p is cute but I will take the better game.

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

From JULY 5, 2013. This thread should be locked.

It seems incredibly unlikely that this will actually be a feature of Watch Dogs on the Xbox One. I'm sure when the game is actually released and there isn't any "magic of the cloud dynamism" involved you'll conveniently forget that you made this awful post.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

We all know PS4 is THE place for console mulit plats. I'll be getting it on that. :D

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#56 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

More lies and propaganda about the power of the cloud. Oh wait, that's old lies and propaganda!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kuu2

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

1080p is cute but I will take the better game.

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

It seems incredibly unlikely that this will actually be a feature of Watch Dogs on the Xbox One. I'm sure when the game is actually released and there isn't any "magic of the cloud dynamism" involved you'll conveniently forget that you made this awful post.

How do you know????

You are making an assumption based on nothing more than what you think.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

@kuu2: Using that same article from July 5, 2013 are you? The one where he was talking about the 360 version vs. XBox One version, right? Nice try Kuu, once again you use ancient articles to try to claim ownage.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@kuu2: don't talk about insecure cows when you yourself are just as bad.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

so what happens if you're not online?

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

How do you know????

You are making an assumption based on nothing more than what you think.

Ok, then. Prove me wrong. When Watch Dogs for the Xbox One is released, and it ends up being nearly the the same version that the Playstation 4 receives (lower resolution, of course, but no "cloud dynamism"), find this thread, and post an apology in it. Then, I'll feel bad for ever doubting you.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Create a new thread about this topic when you find a more recent article TC.