Walking Dead in its entirety available for $10 today ONLY on Xbl....

• 163 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] I thought games were supposed to be all about the gameplay and story secondary. Really, a story about zombies beating Journey in story...?DrTrafalgarLaw

Gameplay =/= Guns Flaring, Helicopters Crashing, Dudes with Frohawks, Big Giant Machines, and Exploding Dragons.

I agree ith you on that but...zombies man...really...? Did they really need a zombie excuse to portray the evil of man?

the walking dead is more than just zombies, i'd advise you to read the comics or even the TV show,Zombies are only a small portion of the whole thing it goes for.

but your replies are clear proof you've never watched,read or played the series.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"][QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

Gameplay =/= Guns Flaring, Helicopters Crashing, Dudes with Frohawks, Big Giant Machines, and Exploding Dragons.

razgriz_101

I agree ith you on that but...zombies man...really...? Did they really need a zombie excuse to portray the evil of man?

the walking dead is more than just zombies, i'd advise you to read the comics or even the TV show,Zombies are only a small portion of the whole thing it goes for.

but your replies are clear proof you've never watched,read or played the series.

This, the focus of the game is on the main characters choices and the consequence of his choices during the game. I have all 3 games slots full taking different choices just to see how each plays out...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]My 360's Christmas sales tab hasn't updated since the sale started. Go xbox..

Im kicking myself that I missed the mark of the ninja deal, but this makes up for it in spades! Indeed go xbox.

I can't find this deal on the dashboard.
RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

Amazing game, a MUST HAVE for every gamer.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22782 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]My 360's Christmas sales tab hasn't updated since the sale started. Go xbox..

Im kicking myself that I missed the mark of the ninja deal, but this makes up for it in spades! Indeed go xbox.

Its in the countdown to 2013 section as todays deal, but to be honest, Im away from my xbox for the next few days so I jumped on xbox.com, signed in and went to deal of the day on the title page and bought it there. When I get home the chapters will all be in my active downloads ready to go... you could try that.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#56 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Liked alot of games this year, but this was my GOTY.

Loved the story, characters, dialogue and atmosphere.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
I bought all the episodes but I have only played through the 1st one so far. All I can say is now I know what all the fuss is about since this game really is amazing.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 TheEroica  Moderator
I bought all the episodes but I have only played through the 1st one so far. All I can say is now I know what all the fuss is about since this game really is amazing.CanYouDiglt
same... I love the timed responses. Id like to see that become a standard in RPG's... It feels very organic.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#59 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Hey, wait a minute, I thought XBL didn't give people deals and discounts! I think I've been lied to! :cry:

Anyway, good deal. I would buy it if I didn't already have the PC version. :P

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
A better sale than Steam? Dafuq.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"] Yeah but they need the zombie excuse to tell the "oh god dougie is bitten! kill him/help him!" or "im gonna shoot you if you dont give me these goods to survive" cliche'd premises. As if they cant tell ith ithout any kind of apocalypse happening. Do something original, something like Russian prisoners escaping from a tuberculosis-ridden prison. "Oh no! Vlad has a very bad cough...lets dump him" ould be the e uivalent ithout resorting to zombie tropes.DrTrafalgarLaw

Look someones butthurt over it.....

Im sick of zombies...really...

But aren't you hyped for The Last of Us?
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
But aren't you hyped for The Last of Us?TheDidact
Yup. Cows gunna cow. inb4, NOT ZOMBIES, DUMBASS.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

What a fantastic day! one of the most critically acclaimed games in 2012 is available on the mighty xbox 360 today in full, for a measley 200msp per chapter... and the first chapter is still free! thats a grand total of $10 for a GOTY candidate and in some publications, the winner... this deal is not to rent, not to borrow and not to simply try.... but to OWN! godspeed system wars and good luck!

TheEroica
I'll have to get it when I get home. I had already downloaded episode 1 & 2. I don't think I paid for any of them however. Now I can get the full game for dirt cheap.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

I have this on PC. IF YOU HAVENT GOT THIS SERIES YET. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!clyde46

got ep 1&2 with ps+ waiting for deals for other eps.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Im kicking myself that I missed the mark of the ninja deal, but this makes up for it in spades! Indeed go xbox.

Its in the countdown to 2013 section as todays deal, but to be honest, Im away from my xbox for the next few days so I jumped on xbox.com, signed in and went to deal of the day on the title page and bought it there. When I get home the chapters will all be in my active downloads ready to go... you could try that.

Tab doesn't even exist on my 360. Guh... I tried by using the website, but it gives me an error. Can't be bothered anymore. Thanks though.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 CanYouDiglt
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] I can't find this deal on the dashboard.

Tab doesn't even exist on my 360. Guh... I tried by using the website, but it gives me an error. Can't be bothered anymore. Thanks though.

You can go to game search and type in The Walking Dead. That is how I did it.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

Very cool. I played the free chapter 1 earlier. I thought it was great (note: people who don't like point and click adventure games, you won't like this one).

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Its in the countdown to 2013 section as todays deal, but to be honest, Im away from my xbox for the next few days so I jumped on xbox.com, signed in and went to deal of the day on the title page and bought it there. When I get home the chapters will all be in my active downloads ready to go... you could try that.

You can go to game search and type in The Walking Dead. That is how I did it.

Yeah, but I can't even log-in. Shame microsoft doesn't offer proper support for certain countries. I've only had one day of sales. It hasn't updated since then. I looked around and more people are having this problem. Bull.
sora16perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 sora16perfect
Member since 2007 • 730 Posts
[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Someones butthurt that psn isnt as awesome as xbl.... that part in the op saying "not rent" clearly draws the sw line... TheEroica

Bro, you're "renting" for Xbox Live too. You wouldn't even get that nice Walking Dead deal if it wasn't for Gold.

If i cancelled gold id still own my downloaded games...

If you bought a discounted game on psn+ you'd still keep the game if you cancelled your subscription(Idk why you would). But when you cancel your gold are you able to access the online features of those games you bought?
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]This belongs in the Xbox forums, not here. This isn't SW related at all.TheEroica
Someones butthurt that psn isnt as awesome as xbl.... that part in the op saying "not rent" clearly draws the sw line...

Well it must be you that's ass hurt then kid cause I couldn't give a sh!t about PSN or XBL. I have PC, which makes both obsolete. As for the "not rent" comment. Um..........what? Oh wait I get it. You are still talking PSN. Get your head out your ass son, I am a hermit.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]This belongs in the Xbox forums, not here. This isn't SW related at all.AmazonTreeBoa
Someones butthurt that psn isnt as awesome as xbl.... that part in the op saying "not rent" clearly draws the sw line...

Well it must be you that's ass hurt then kid cause I couldn't give a sh!t about PSN or XBL. I have PC, which makes both obsolete. As for the "not rent" comment. Um..........what? Oh wait I get it. You are still talking PSN. Get your head out your ass son, I am a hermit.

you're a troll... nice psn name in your sig. ass...
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Someones butthurt that psn isnt as awesome as xbl.... that part in the op saying "not rent" clearly draws the sw line...

Na, not a troll, you are just stuck on stupid. Yes I have a PSN name.....DERP. My kids have a PS3 and I as the parent am the main account on it. Like I said, get your head out your ass son.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"] Well it must be you that's ass hurt then kid cause I couldn't give a sh!t about PSN or XBL. I have PC, which makes both obsolete. As for the "not rent" comment. Um..........what? Oh wait I get it. You are still talking PSN. Get your head out your ass son, I am a hermit.

Na, not a troll, you are just stuck on stupid. Yes I have a PSN name.....DERP. My kids have a PS3 and I as the parent am the main account on it. Like I said, get your head out your ass son.

Tisk tisk... defensive cow is defensive.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

great game, I highly encourage everyone to check it out

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
200msp X 5 = 1000 msp = NOT $10
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 AmazonTreeBoa
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] you're a troll... nice psn name in your sig. ass...

Tisk tisk... defensive cow is defensive.

Clueless system warrior is clueless.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
200msp X 5 = 1000 msp = NOT $10YoshiYogurt
The first one is free. 800msp = 10 dollar/euro.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 The_Game21x

First episode is free.

EDIT: Argh. beaten by a nose. :x

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]200msp X 5 = 1000 msp = NOT $10The_Game21x

First episode is free.

EDIT: Argh. beaten by a nose. :x

Day made, life complete :P
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#81 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Downloading the first episode. Awesome.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#82 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
Still trying to bash the Xbox 360?
fr3ddiemercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 fr3ddiemercury
Member since 2012 • 494 Posts
I feel like I stole this game paying 10 bucks for it. Is this what Steam tastes like? (Xbox gamer here :(, wish we had it)
Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]This belongs in the Xbox forums, not here. This isn't SW related at all.AmazonTreeBoa

Lol!! Another gamerwillz! Bu bu but! I'm a hermit wah wah wah!
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 CanYouDiglt
Are all Telltale games around as good as this? Is the Back to the Future or Jurassic Park ones just as good or at least close? Sadly this is the first Telltale Game I have played. They just never looked very interesting to me and heck if the 1st episode wasn't free I probably would not have tried this one. Was I ever wrong though since this game is amazing.
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

(note: people who don't like point and click adventure games, you won't like this one).

clone01
Simply not true.
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
My personal game of the year. Really surprised me. Spellingiscool
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
Are all Telltale games around as good as this? Is the Back to the Future or Jurassic Park ones just as good or at least close? Sadly this is the first Telltale Game I have played. They just never looked very interesting to me and heck if the 1st episode wasn't free I probably would not have tried this one. Was I ever wrong though since this game is amazing. CanYouDiglt
I've gathered that Back to the Future started good but kinda lost it, and that Jurassic Park got mixed reviews - The Walking Dead seems to have the most in common with Jurassic Park, but done better. I've heard good things about their Sam & Max and Homestar Runner games.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Wow, thats an awesome deal. The only thing I hate about The Walking Dead is that I can't play it with a controller because I can't invert the joysticks. Thats the only reason I got it on PC :(
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 TheEroica  Moderator
I feel like I stole this game paying 10 bucks for it. Is this what Steam tastes like? (Xbox gamer here :(, wish we had it)fr3ddiemercury
You did steal it my friend... loving me some xbox live this year. I bought a lot of games over the past week... my word.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 CanYouDiglt

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Are all Telltale games around as good as this? Is the Back to the Future or Jurassic Park ones just as good or at least close? Sadly this is the first Telltale Game I have played. They just never looked very interesting to me and heck if the 1st episode wasn't free I probably would not have tried this one. Was I ever wrong though since this game is amazing. PannicAtack
I've gathered that Back to the Future started good but kinda lost it, and that Jurassic Park got mixed reviews - The Walking Dead seems to have the most in common with Jurassic Park, but done better. I've heard good things about their Sam & Max and Homestar Runner games.

I may have to check out Jurassic Park and Sam and Max then. While it may not be as good but after playing TWD I want to get it a try.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#92 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I got the first two episodes for FREE with PS Plus months ago, you jelly? :cool:

Sali217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 Sali217
Member since 2012 • 1301 Posts
Just wait for it to come out free on PS+ :p, they've already released the first 2 episodes for free and I'm sure will do the rest later.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

I got the first two episodes for FREE with PS Plus months ago, you jelly? :cool:

ShadowMoses900
And buying the next 3 episodes would cost you $15. ;)
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#95 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I bought TWD for $10 on the steam sale last month, well worth the $10 and I'd advise anyone to buy it even if the game is $20.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Xaero_Gravity

And buying the next 3 episodes would cost you $15. ;)

:lol: Ouch.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="PannicAtack"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Are all Telltale games around as good as this? Is the Back to the Future or Jurassic Park ones just as good or at least close? Sadly this is the first Telltale Game I have played. They just never looked very interesting to me and heck if the 1st episode wasn't free I probably would not have tried this one. Was I ever wrong though since this game is amazing. CanYouDiglt

I may have to check out Jurassic Park and Sam and Max then. While it may not be as good but after playing TWD I want to get it a try.

One reason I wanted a ps3 was for back to the future... ill pick it up.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Are all Telltale games around as good as this? Is the Back to the Future or Jurassic Park ones just as good or at least close? Sadly this is the first Telltale Game I have played. They just never looked very interesting to me and heck if the 1st episode wasn't free I probably would not have tried this one. Was I ever wrong though since this game is amazing. CanYouDiglt
Jurassic park was a bad game, avoid it. Other Telltale games are good, but they aremore of traditional adventure games. The Walking Dead has very little puzzles but lot's of choices, the other games have no choices but some fun puzzles. I'd recommend the Sam and Max series.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#99 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I know, I want to play JC2 now!Heil68

Is that game good? It's like $3.75 now.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#100 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]I know, I want to play JC2 now!LegatoSkyheart

Is that game good? It's like $3.75 now.

If you are referring to Just Cause 2 then yes it's very good. It's even better than GTA 4 and Saints Row IMO.