deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

No wonder, the game is 50% cutscenes and 50% badly designed and rehashed maps.

On the other hand, Doom is the best sigleplayer shooter of this generation.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: I played W2 on PC. Like I do the majority of my games... I own more current gen stuff than you do, lemming. Why do you try to straw man so much?

You own more current gen stuff than I do? Hahah like it's some contest LOLOLOL but I highly doubt that.

Why do you cow so much?

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@kingtito: You dont even make sense, lemming. You're a 1 platform fanboy... I don't know what it is you get out of acting the fool all the time. I hope it brings something positive to your life.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: You dont even make sense, lemming. You're a 1 platform fanboy... I don't know what it is you get out of acting the fool all the time. I hope it brings something positive to your life.

A cow calling someone else a 1 platform fanboy hahahaah that's rich. Guess I was imagining playing and finishing GoW and currently playing Horizon. Guess it was a figment of my imagination racing in my iRacing league Sunday and Monday with my simulator rig. Ahhh yes I'm a 1 platform guy hahaha cows will cow.

What do you get acting like a cow all the time? Does it make you feel better? I hope something brings you something positive in your life. Cowing is bad for your health

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: Sure. Wolf 2 sucked. You're a 1 plat chump. It must hurt being as much of a loser as you are.

Whats your steam, Queen?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Sure. Wolf 2 sucked. It must hurt being as much of a loser as you are.

Why so triggered cow? You sure you're not looking in the mirror kid? Got so triggered cause you don't like my opinion Wolf 2 == Doom so now you're so butthurt you've resorted to name calling hahahahah that's what we called triggered....stay mad amigo

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Creepywelps

@kingtito: How am i triggered? Youre the one who took offense. Why do you straw man so much? Whats your steam, Queen?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: How am i triggered? Youre the one who took offense. Why do you straw man so much? Whats your steam, Queen?

Name calling is the 1st sign cow. Soooo triggered that's what you resorted to doing hahahaha we call that being triggered.

You going to start crying now cause I don't agree with your weak cowish opinion? Hey WII == Doom.... time to get triggered.

You cows aren't the clowns for SWs for no reason....you continue your cowism

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Creepywelps

@kingtito: You realize "cow" is name calling right, Queen? LMAO!!! Of course you don't. Wheres that steam at? Link it , little guy.

Btw, do you know what strawmanning is? Because its all you do. Probably why you're a fail troll that even other lemmings here dont support. Sad really, I couldn't imagine being you, what an embarrassment.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: You realize "cow" is name calling right, Queen? LMAO!!! Of course you don't. Wheres that steam at? Link it , little guy.

Btw, do you know what strawmanning is? Because its all you do. Probably why you're a fail troll that even other lemmings here dont support. Sad really, I couldn't imagine being you, what an embarrassment.

Hahah no it's not. You're a Sony fanboy hence you're a cow. All factions have a name used to differentiate between the fanoys. You being a newbie here I guess that completely flew over your head.

Where's your LIVE gamer tag, PSN tag YOUR steam account son?

A fail troll that has YOU soooo triggered you've resorted to name calling hahahahaah ummm yeah I believe you son.

Stay mad????? yeah stay mad kid

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: LMAO!!! Thats what I thought. 1 plat chump. Imagine being you, yikes. Have a good one, Queen.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: LMAO!!! Thats what I thought. 1 plat chump. Imagine being you, yikes. Have a good one, Queen.

So I'm right, you're a 1 platform cow since, you know, you've failed to provide ANY of your tags hahaha typical cow

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me? I'm not going to keep going round and round with your insecurity and projecting. Go bother someone else.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me? I'm not going to keep going round and round with your insecurity and projecting. Go bother someone else.

Why are you sooooo triggered kid. Why don't you provide your tags as well as your steam since you're soooooo eager to get mine? Is it because you're a 1 platform cow? You going to get mad and start calling me names again? Probably since you are a cow...what's your motto "we don't love our console, we just hate yours"

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Creepywelps

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me again, lemming? I cant carry the burden of all your issues, move on, straw boy.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me again, lemming? I cant carry the burden of all your issues, move on, straw boy.

Why do you keep responding to me cow? Is it because you got triggered by a weak troll? Still waiting on those tags? Guess I couldn't share what I don't have either huh cow.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Creepywelps

@kingtito: Do you know what a straw man is?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Do you know what a straw man is?

Do YOU know what triggered is? Why do you care or more importantly why would about your straw man comment? You seem to be obsessed with it?

Stay triggered cow...............you're sooo easy hahahah

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: So no you don't. Its a logical fallacy. One that you exercise constantly. You should google it. Then learn how not to do it because it kills whatever arguments or discussion you were trying to get across.

Wolf 2 sucked.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@dorog1995 said:

Too bad that The Evil Within 2 sold poorly.

The main reason that TEW 2 failed was because:

1.It had zero marketing

2.It was rushed and buggy on PC.(And still has performance issues on PC)

and 3. Bethesda rushed the first game and as a result it was buggy at launch on consoles.(Which is one of the main reasons that most of burned buyers didn't give TEW 2 a chance)

4.another reason I can think off is this that Survival Horror fans hate hard games.(Since they consider spoon feeding games like The Last Of Us as masterpiece)

Also the first evil within has a bad rep. I avoided the sequel because I hated the original. Even though I've heard TEW2 is good stuff.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: So no you don't. Its a logical fallacy. One that you exercise constantly. You should google it. Then learn how not to do it because it kills whatever arguments or discussion you were trying to get across.

Wolf 2 sucked.

Wolf 2 == Doom I know it sucks for you but Wolf 2 scored higher on MC and MC is the end all be all for cows....that means YOU must also think so cow. It was pretty much one of the few arguments cows had.

Still waiting on those tags cow. Tell me again how you're NOT a 1 platform cow again?

Oh I know you're bored and done with me yet here you are responding every time. It's called being triggered son. You should be used to it since cows are always triggered.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: I already answered all those straw man comments. Go back and read. I'm in this forum all the time talking about pc, ps4, and Switch. You just sit and rant at people about your Xbox.

Are you one of those last word types that just has to keep spewing nonsense to feel like you "won" something? You're a sad lonely guy.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#123 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1866 Posts
@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:
@sakaixx said:
@luxuryheart said:

@sakaixx Look at all these non Switch owners dragging Wolfenstein II for filth. Who would have thought that people in general don't like the game? I thought it was just Switch owners!

IKR? they really want to justify how much they hate mature game on switch to even continue the conversation here

Maybe Bethesda can make a better game and actually market it! :))))

Yeah, but unfortunately fans dont buy it!

No one is buying it! Hence their low sales on every platform!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: I already answered all those straw man comments. Go back and read. I'm in this forum all the time talking about pc, ps4, and Switch. You just sit and rant at people about your Xbox.

Are you one of those last word types that just has to keep spewing nonsense to feel like you "won" something? You're a sad lonely guy.

Actually cow, I respond to cows like you. My comments are more about how moronic you cows are than anything to do with Xbox...pay attention son.

Are you one of those last word types that just has to keep spewing nonsense to feel like you "won" something since, you know, you made the statement you were "done" with me yet here you responding every single time? You are a sad lonely cow.

Tell me again how you're "done" with me cow.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Creepywelps

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me, lemming? Go away, you have no point.

Wolf 2 sucked.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Why are you still talking to me, lemming? Go away, you have no point.

Need the last word cow? "accuse those that what you are guilty of" <---- you in a nutshell cow

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Creepywelps

@kingtito: Stop messaging me. You have nothing to offer and can't stay on topic.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 kingtito

@creepywelps said:

@kingtito: Stop messaging me. You have nothing to offer and can't stay on topic.

Stop crying and being a typical cow. You can't stop your whining. Do you need to have the last word cow? Answer and maybe you'll have it. Might make you feel better and you can have that "win" you covet so much

Oh Wolf 2 == Doom and is higher rated on MC, the cows go to answer for which game is better. There I'm on topic.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Creepywelps

@kingtito: Wolf 2 sucked. Doom was alright. You're a child.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#130 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24938 Posts

@Orchid87 said:

No wonder, the game is 50% cutscenes and 50% badly designed and rehashed maps.

On the other hand, Doom is the best sigleplayer shooter of this generation.

even story in Doom than game which 70 percent focus on story.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#131 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@creepywelps: agreed, lemtito is one of the worst lemmings of the board, it's so sad it's not even funny.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Creepywelps

@recloud: The guy needs to take a long look at his life and fix it.

Vaeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Vaeh
Member since 2016 • 957 Posts

Anti-Nazi propaganda. This won't sell in Germany.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#134 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

I would rate Prey higher than Wolfenstein 1 and 2. So I'm slightly more sad about Prey. Their DLC/expansion is amazing, too.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

well when you make a console corridor shooter.............

lol

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#136 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

Very odd because its an incredibly solid shooter. I enjoyed both it and Doom recently.

I rated them 7/10 each.