US PSN Store Flash Sale: 34 Games, $0.99 Each

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

So I ended up getting Crash 1,2,3 and CTR, Spyro 1,2,3 and then Tokyo Jungle just because it looked so ridiculous

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Last Chance to get some deals, people! :)

@getyeryayasout said:

@SolidTy: A woman that wants you to game!? It's like finding Bigfoot...riding on back the Loch Ness Monster. What kind of sorcery is this, and can it be taught? Or is it something you're just born with, like a horse whisperer?

Hilarious. I take option woman-ese whisperer, lol. She guarantees when I buy one of these games I really aim to play it, lol. Before her, my backlog was near unmanageable...but I have to play with her sometimes (or at least by her side). If she's the one, I figure we are going to be a good family.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By SolidTy

@charizard1605 said:

This really was an excellent sale, and I am glad Sony is doing so many of these so often.

Thanks so much for sharing this, Ty!

Magnificent!

You are welcome charizard, it sounds as if you found something to your liking for PS3 or Vita, which includes PSOne titles.

I picked up all the Telltale games (Sam & Max, Jurassic, and Monkey Island). Too bad I already had picked up Telltale's Back to the Future awhile back as a $1 is great. I also picked up Retro/grade, When Viking's Attack (which came with the Vita version for that same $1), some PSOne classics, and Tokyo Jungle (seemed different enough) which I think those might hold my attention.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

Is this a PS+ thing? or just PSN thingy? Anyhow, too bad I probably have enough of these that over the years I paid more than this entire sale is worth. Some stuff still catches my eye though, maybe Back To The Future and Echochrome 2, maybe Retro City Rampage and Tales of Monkey Island as well. And I'll research the games I'm not familiar with. Good thing I didn't see Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2 on this list because I just bought them for like $3 or $4 each on the PS Store... still a good deal though.

Hope this sale does well, I'd like Sony to do more of these. Hopefully see some other titles I'd like to get cheap.

EDIT: eek, I was gone all weekend so that means this weekend, under the wire I just decided to get the 4 Telltale games, Jurassic Park, Monkey Island, Sam & Max, & Back To The Future... damn, good value, should keep me busy for a good while, best $4 I ever spent

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By SolidTy

@getyeryayasout said:

@SolidTy: That's incredible. :P Retro Grade is cool. Dig out your Guitar Hero guitar for best results.

I will pull bust out the guitar, and btw I watched that whole incredible episode, haha. I knew all those arcade games those guys played having been pretty good in the 'cades myself, but I never saw that show before. :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SolidTy
@lamprey263 said:

Is this a PS+ thing? or just PSN thingy? Anyhow, too bad I probably have enough of these that over the years I paid more than this entire sale is worth. Some stuff still catches my eye though, maybe Back To The Future and Echochrome 2, maybe Retro City Rampage and Tales of Monkey Island as well. And I'll research the games I'm not familiar with. Good thing I didn't see Fatal Frame and Fatal Frame 2 on this list because I just bought them for like $3 or $4 each on the PS Store... still a good deal though.

Hope this sale does well, I'd like Sony to do more of these. Hopefully see some other titles I'd like to get cheap.

I mentioned in the OP it's not PS+ related, it's just a good flash sale deal for all that are lucky enough to have noticed it this weekend.

This isn't the first $1 sale from them (I picked up all the pixeljunk games I was missing for $1 in one sale), but yeah, I hope they continue to do more. I suppose that depends on how well they do. One good deal I got months ago was The Walking Dead - Season Pass (Episodes 1-5) for $2ish from Telltale. That was a remarkable deal I think.

Tonight is the last night of the sale, good luck on your research to stretch that buck! :P

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#108 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

@SolidTy: well please do feel free to share with us when you see this happen, I haven't been aware of them in the past, I'd like to take advantage of more deals like this when they happen