UPDATED: broken ps4's EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@BeardMaster:

You know damn well, that comparing crash stories to confirmed working units is realistically impossible.

All I did was divide 7 by 4000, I never speculated with failurerates, because doing so at this time is worthless.

You do seem very willing to believe the stories, however.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#202 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Yes there was. Send your console to Micorsoft and they fixed it for you for FREE. I got the same 360 back when I did that. Not a new or refurbished one. The same Xbox 360. They just fixed the heat sink issue. Everything was FREE.

Yeah in mid 2007 and latter,because before that MS deny RROD rail rates and make people pay $150 for repairs where were you.?

MS 3 year warranty kicked in on july 2007,RROD is alive since before launch the first mountain dew owners.

And Puerto Rico wasn't cover in the coffin sending you had to buy a box and pay the shipping your self,just like Hawai as well if i am not mistaken.

Trying to pretend RROD was a walk in the park is a joke many people send their units more than twice,the sole fact that 1 billion was reserve for it show how huge RROD was.

It was a walk in the part for me. I didn't pay shit!! Everyone I know who every had an RROD problem got their system repaired for FREE. Microsoft started the extended warranty in 2007. For another 3 years. There was already a 1 year warranty when you initially bought the console and after that ended M$ was still honoring RROD returns.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@XBOunity said:

lol at tormentos still bringing up rrod in desperate attempt. dat foxconn connector, at least you all have a year warranty. glad im not getting a launch ps4, and im not concerned with the xbox one, they learned their lesson, hand vetting every piece, component, of xbox one will pay off.

That's all Tormentos and I_can_haz have left is SALES and RROD from a LAST GEN console. lmao!! I haven't heard about any hardware issues with the XB1. journalist have had them for over 3 weeks now and not a peep. lol!!

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#204 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

reminds me of the ps3 slim update breaking consoles

dcowboys3315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 dcowboys3315
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts

System wars still as entertaining as ever. I'm not worried though. If it has problems I'll send it back and get it replaced.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Shit launch hardware, shit launch library, what a shitty launch overall. They may gain a week early, but something like this will do them more harm than good IMO.

Not like i'll ever get a launch console, because of all the reasons above, but still, this is disappointing, after all the hype.

Hopefully MS will do better.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i'm not worried about shyt like this.

by the time i pick up my ps4 next fall the manufacturing issues will be sorted out and it will have a couple of games i want to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

I see the stupidity in this thread has exceeded my wildest expectations. Well played, SW. Well played

rollsrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#209  Edited By rollsrd
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Well guys there's good news. Those ps4 that were flashing the blue light and not showing any signal through the HDMI output seems like they know the reason for it, and it's actually easy to correct . http://kotaku.com/good-news-about-our-once-broken-ps4-1464813671