Uncharted 2 - the actual Halo killer?

• 185 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blixxed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 Blixxed
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

Every Cow says Halo is a crappy overhyped, overrated series.

Yet they are still trying to beat it and kill it, what gives?

And no, it isn't, same with every other exclusive PS3 shooter.

the-obiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 the-obiwan
Member since 2003 • 3747 Posts
Level one poster... *grabs popcorn*Diviniuz
share some :D?
Manticore7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Manticore7
Member since 2009 • 864 Posts

Yes uncharted 2 will kill halo, wait no it cant kill a game. On october 13 halo will not just die, its not like halo will be taken off of the market, or that when you boot up halo itll say this game died, because of uncharted 2. Thats the definition of dead. No game will kill another

Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Meltedweasel
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts
[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Eh, you are aware that Call of Duty is more actively played on the Xbox than Halo, right? :lol: Also, 9.5 > 9.0. For that reason, Uncharted 2 wins over Halo. Deal with the scores, because they are facts, and can't be changed.

There you go ignoring my post again. You are a huge massive pile of fail. Halo is the top Xbox Live game and still is. CoD4 isn't.

Call of Duty is the most actively played online game on consoles, not your precious, little Halo. Halo 3 is a waste of time that sold by the hype alone.

No it's not. Not on XBL. I think you're also forgetting that CoD is on all consoles while Halo 3 is only on the 360. On the 360 it's the most played. Stop failing.
TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts
[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"] Wow congrats. Uncharted 2 beat an expansion pack that less than half of the Bungie dev team was behind on. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

I remember xbox fanboys claimed that it started as an expansion, but Bungie added so much to the package that is was a full game that warranted that 60 dollar price tag, now its an expansion again?

The game itself is an expansion. 15 of the 200 people in Bungie were making ODST. That's what you call an expansion. When the entire company isn't busy making a game and less than a fraction are, then you know it's an expansion. The Halo disc came with the game, it was a good add-on and it justified the $60 price tag, but that's not what the 15 people were working on. Got it? Is it that hard to understand?

I understand that not everyone was working on it, but once again alot of Halo fans claimed it was a full game, and well worth the 60 dollars, but now its an expansion again when its scores are underwhelming.
Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Meltedweasel
[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="TintedEyes"] I remember xbox fanboys claimed that it started as an expansion, but Bungie added so much to the package that is was a full game that warranted that 60 dollar price tag, now its an expansion again?

The game itself is an expansion. 15 of the 200 people in Bungie were making ODST. That's what you call an expansion. When the entire company isn't busy making a game and less than a fraction are, then you know it's an expansion. The Halo disc came with the game, it was a good add-on and it justified the $60 price tag, but that's not what the 15 people were working on. Got it? Is it that hard to understand?

I understand that not everyone was working on it, but once again alot of Halo fans claimed it was a full game, and well worth the 60 dollars, but now its an expansion again when its scores are underwhelming.

No, I think the fact that it's called Halo 3 ODST should give it away it's an expansion. It received a 9 and that's good enough. The fact that they said it's worth the money is because of the amount of content that came with it.
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="TintedEyes"] I remember xbox fanboys claimed that it started as an expansion, but Bungie added so much to the package that is was a full game that warranted that 60 dollar price tag, now its an expansion again?TintedEyes

It's not. And I don't even have to explain this.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="TintedEyes"] I remember xbox fanboys claimed that it started as an expansion, but Bungie added so much to the package that is was a full game that warranted that 60 dollar price tag, now its an expansion again?TintedEyes

It got a 9.0 on GS, and on every other reputable site it was AA-AAA. How are those scores underwhelming?

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"] The game itself is an expansion. 15 of the 200 people in Bungie were making ODST. That's what you call an expansion. When the entire company isn't busy making a game and less than a fraction are, then you know it's an expansion. The Halo disc came with the game, it was a good add-on and it justified the $60 price tag, but that's not what the 15 people were working on. Got it? Is it that hard to understand?Fizzman

It got a 9.0 on GS, and on every other reputable site it was AA-AAA. How are those scores underwhelming?

Because everyone knows that you can only enjoy a game if it gets AAA or AAAA, silly.:P
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Call of Duty is the most actively played online game on consoles, not your precious, little Halo. Halo 3 is a waste of time that sold by the hype alone.SuperiorSoldier
No it's not. Not on XBL. I think you're also forgetting that CoD is on all consoles while Halo 3 is only on the 360. On the 360 it's the most played. Stop failing.

Yeah, I said on consoles. Learn to read. And CoD4 is on PS3, as well. So when you take into account that, it beats your precious overrated Halo 3. Don't be sad now. And not only did Halo get beaten, its latest game was outscored by the superior Uncharted 2.

so a multiplat beats out an exclusve game in terms of users.......ILL ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SpiritOfFire117
[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Call of Duty is the most actively played online game on consoles, not your precious, little Halo. Halo 3 is a waste of time that sold by the hype alone.SuperiorSoldier

Yeah, I said on consoles. Learn to read. And CoD4 is on PS3, as well. So when you take into account that, it beats your precious overrated Halo 3. Don't be sad now. And not only did Halo get beaten, its latest game was outscored by the superior Uncharted 2.

The latest game doesn't have competitve mp.:S
Avatar image for SuperiorSoldier
SuperiorSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SuperiorSoldier
Member since 2009 • 90 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"] No it's not. Not on XBL. I think you're also forgetting that CoD is on all consoles while Halo 3 is only on the 360. On the 360 it's the most played. Stop failing. Fizzman

so a multiplat beats out an exclusve game in terms of users.......ILL ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

When Modern Warfare 2 comes, all of the CoD4 players and newcomers will upgrade to MW2 and it will destroy Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 3 - from when Modern Warfare is released - to reach above 50 000 - 100 000 daily.
Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Meltedweasel
[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Call of Duty is the most actively played online game on consoles, not your precious, little Halo. Halo 3 is a waste of time that sold by the hype alone.

I don't want to get banned so I will calm myself. Do you even know what XBL is? You know the online service for 360? Yeah that. Halo 3 is on top and it has been on top. Like I said before, Halo is only on one console while CoD is on all consoles.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Yeah, I said on consoles. Learn to read. And CoD4 is on PS3, as well. So when you take into account that, it beats your precious overrated Halo 3. Don't be sad now. And not only did Halo get beaten, its latest game was outscored by the superior Uncharted 2. SuperiorSoldier

When Modern Warfare 2 comes, all of the CoD4 players and newcomers will upgrade to MW2 and it will destroy Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 3 - from when Modern Warfare is released - to reach above 50 000 - 100 000 daily.

You are missing the point you are comparing a game thats on 2 systems as opposed to one. Its not fair, and makes you look like a bigger misinformed fanboy then you already are.

djsifer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116 djsifer01
Member since 2005 • 7238 Posts
You're fooling yourself if you think Uncharted will have 1 million users daily 2 years from now, much less have support from ND in 2 years..at least more than minimum support. But go ahead and think so. DeadMagazines
Is that what your crystal ball tells you? it could very well accomplish all of that, we will have to wait and see.
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
Uncharted 2 is in a league of it's own. A league that doesn't consist of generic FPS games.
SuperiorSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 SuperiorSoldier
[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"][QUOTE="Meltedweasel"] No it's not. Not on XBL. I think you're also forgetting that CoD is on all consoles while Halo 3 is only on the 360. On the 360 it's the most played. Stop failing.

I don't want to get banned so I will calm myself. Do you even know what XBL is? You know the online service for 360? Yeah that. Halo 3 is on top and it has been on top. Like I said before, Halo is only on one console while CoD is on all consoles.

Yeah, isn't XBL Xbox Live - the inferior online multiplayer service which M$ charges $50 yearly? :lol: Yeah, I know that. It's awful. And don't be so sure of Halo 3 being on top when Modern Warfare 2 comes...
2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

So it begins!!! TC a more fair comparision would be betweem GeoW and U2:AT in which case U2 destroys it!!!

Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Meltedweasel
Uncharted 2 is in a league of it's own. A league that doesn't consist of generic FPS games.Messiahbolical-
Oh please, I've already played Lego Indiana Jones on my 360.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Yeah, I said on consoles. Learn to read. And CoD4 is on PS3, as well. So when you take into account that, it beats your precious overrated Halo 3. Don't be sad now. And not only did Halo get beaten, its latest game was outscored by the superior Uncharted 2. SuperiorSoldier

Yeah, isn't XBL Xbox Live - the inferior online multiplayer service which M$ charges $50 yearly? :lol: Yeah, I know that. It's awful. And don't be so sure of Halo 3 being on top when Modern Warfare 2 comes...

Kinda crazy that MS can charge 50bucks for an inferior service while Sony gives it away for free, and no one even wants it.

SuperiorSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 SuperiorSoldier

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

You are missing the point you are comparing a game thats on 2 systems as opposed to one. Its not fair, and makes you look like a bigger misinformed fanboy then you already are.

Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
I don't think these cows realize that when they say "Halo Killer", they just immortalize Halo even more.
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SpiritOfFire117
Uncharted 2 is in a league of it's own. A league that doesn't consist of generic FPS games.Messiahbolical-
Ah yes. You're exactly the kind of uninformed fanboy that I mentioned back on the UC2 thread. I like I said before, if it were a PS3 exclusive you'd lop up every minute of it like you would Killzone or Resistance.;)
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] When Modern Warfare 2 comes, all of the CoD4 players and newcomers will upgrade to MW2 and it will destroy Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 3 - from when Modern Warfare is released - to reach above 50 000 - 100 000 daily.SuperiorSoldier

Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9165 Posts

[QUOTE="ogvampire"]

[QUOTE="TintedEyes"] Well of you want to compare the most recent games in the series, Uncharted wins.TintedEyes

and if you want to compare the first games of the series, halo wins

what does this prove again?

Actually going by Metacritic they both have the same score, 97.

last time i checked the first game of the series was Uncharted... not Uncharted 2

TintedEyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TintedEyes
Member since 2009 • 4769 Posts

Fizzman

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

9.7 from where?
Meltedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Meltedweasel
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.TintedEyes

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

9.7 from where?

He's just joking around, but it's from Gamespot. You didn't know?
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] When Modern Warfare 2 comes, all of the CoD4 players and newcomers will upgrade to MW2 and it will destroy Halo 3. I don't expect Halo 3 - from when Modern Warfare is released - to reach above 50 000 - 100 000 daily.SuperiorSoldier

Neither of them are important, opinions opinions, etc. I know I can say this forever but you'll just ignore me
CAPSROGUE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 CAPSROGUE
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts

How exactly are Uncharted 2 and Halo comparable? They both charge 60$ for all their games? :P

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.TintedEyes

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

9.7 from where?

The first one. Although comparing scores from a .1 to a .5 system isn't exactly ... for the lack of a better word, fair.
SuperiorSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SuperiorSoldier

Fizzman

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3untitledodstgame/index.html 9.0 :lol: Don't compare Uncharted 2 to games released years ago. Standards have changed, the bar raised.
ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ogvampire

[QUOTE="Wii_Gamer_277"][QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"] Why isn't there atleast 4-5 million playing it a day then?GreyFoXX4

Because there are OTHER games on the 360 :roll: PLus Halo 3 is constantly on the top weekly XBL player list,

What other games? Cod series? Or a demo?

Try splitting communities with Socom, R2, KZ2, LBP, cod series and heck even Fat Princess, its always rolling with 32 player games lol and theres still a mgonline community going. And right now the communities are getting split just because of the MAG beta and U2 demo lol.

I'm sorry but there is alot of quality mp games/shooters to play on the ps3. Where as the 360 its Gears, Halo and cod series. Not only that but not really just one game defines the Playstation brand, where as Halo defines the xbox experience. I find it crazy when I meet someone that ownes a xbox and don't own Halo3, I just scratch my head lol.

yup... as we all know, in terms of online games the 360 ONLY has halo, gears, and cod, right? :roll:

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ogvampire

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="SuperiorSoldier"] Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.SuperiorSoldier

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3untitledodstgame/index.html 9.0 :lol: Don't compare Uncharted 2 to games released years ago. Standards have changed, the bar raised.

isnt this thread titled "UC2 - the actual halo killer"

isnt halo 3 a couple of years old....

do you not see the irony?

Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Messiahbolical-
[QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]Uncharted 2 is in a league of it's own. A league that doesn't consist of generic FPS games.Meltedweasel

Congratulations. You played a Lego game while I'm going to be playing GOTY. I don't know why you're bragging about playing a multiplat that got 8.0 like it's almost the exact same as an exclusive that got 9.5 anyways. :| Lego Indiana Jones is nothing like UC2. It isn't even in the same league, let alone genre.
ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ogvampire

[QUOTE="Meltedweasel"][QUOTE="Messiahbolical-"]Uncharted 2 is in a league of it's own. A league that doesn't consist of generic FPS games.Messiahbolical-

Congratulations. You played a Lego game while I'm going to be playing GOTY. I don't know why you're bragging about playing a multiplat that got 8.0 like it's almost the exact same as an exclusive that got 9.5 anyways. :| Lego Indiana Jones is nothing like UC2. It isn't even in the same league, let alone genre.

yup.... UC is WAY more like tomb raider than anything else

which is why it was nicknamed 'Dude Raider'

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

@ogvampire

LIVE Activity for week of Sept. 28th

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based onUU's)
1Halo 3
2Call of Duty 4
3Halo 3: ODST
4Call of Duty: WaW
5Gears of War 2
6Madden NFL 10 (Download the demo)
7Forza 3 Demo (Download the demo)
8GTA IV
9Left 4 Dead
10 FIFA 10 (Download the demo)

Hmm, in the top 10 Halo3, cod series, gears, a demo, a 1 1/2 year old game, another 1 1/2 year old game, and madden and fiffa hmmm, so in the shooter market what do you have again? Its exactly what I said, There is literally 2 exclusives in that list.

Major Nelson

P.S.

1. Socom
  2. Kz2
  3. R2
  4. cod4
  5. cod waw
  6. LBP
  7. U2 demo
  8. MAG beta
  9. Madden

All exclusives minus cod series. See how communities can be broke apart when you have alot of exclusives to go alone with the multiplates.

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Why is this subject always brought up with every single hyped PS3 exclusive? Get over it already.

mtradr43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 mtradr43
Member since 2005 • 5272 Posts
How do you kill that which cannot be killed?
ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 ogvampire

@ogvampire

1Halo 3
2Call of Duty 4
5Gears of War 2
8GTA IV
9Left 4 Dead

Hmm, in the top 10 Halo3, cod series, gears, a demo, a 1 1/2 year old game, another 1 1/2 year old game, and madden and fiffa hmmm, so in the shooter market what do you have again? Its exactly what I said, There is literally 2 exclusives in that list.

Major Nelson

P.S.

1. Socom
  2. Kz2
  3. R2
  4. cod4
  5. cod waw
  6. LBP
  7. U2 demo
  8. MAG beta
  9. Madden

All exclusives minus cod series. See how communities can be broke apart when you have alot of exclusives to go alone with the multiplates.

GreyFoXX4

considering that the ps3 sold 20mil units... the community is not even close to being 'broke apart' :roll:

also, this proves that ps3 players mostly play shooters... looks like they took the crown from MS

MS actually has variety...

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#141 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="DeadMagazines"]You're fooling yourself if you think Uncharted will have 1 million users daily 2 years from now, much less have support from ND in 2 years..at least more than minimum support. But go ahead and think so. SuperiorSoldier
You ultimately fail at posting. I'm talking about quality here, kid. Is sales the only thing Halo has? So that's why you only talk about it.

quality is subjective to opinion, you cannot claim one product is better than the other as a fact, it is purely your opinion that uncharted is better quality than halo, opinion and nothing more, as the saying goes, one mans junk is another mans gold.
GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts
[QUOTE="ogvampire"]

[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"]

@ogvampire

1Halo 3
2Call of Duty 4
5Gears of War 2
8GTA IV
9Left 4 Dead

Major Nelson

P.S.

1. Socom
  2. Kz2
  3. R2
  4. cod4
  5. cod waw
  6. LBP
  7. U2 demo
  8. MAG beta
  9. Madden

considering that the ps3 sold 20mil units... the community is not even close to being 'broke apart' :roll:

also, this proves that ps3 players mostly play shooters... looks like they took the crown from MS

MS actually has variety...

Love to forget that the ps3 has gotten to 20million plus in less time than it took the 360 huh?
Cicatraz_ESP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Cicatraz_ESP
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts

Oooh oooh ooh Lets play Guess the Ban Dodger! Any takers?

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

So, Uncharted 2 for 2.5 million copies in 2 weeks right?

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#145 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
[QUOTE="TintedEyes"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Aw, hold on, let's not get carried away with the sales now. Remember, 9.5 > 9.0, and scores are more important than sales figures, so you lose, no matter what.SuperiorSoldier

Halo 9.7>Uncharted 2

lol you lose

9.7 from where?

From GS, look it up. Halo:CE
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Messiahbolical-

ActicEdge
lol Everyone knows it wont, stop trying to pour gas into a flame war. According to you people that brag about sales, Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii Fit are the top 3 best games of this gen. :lol: Yeah, that's what I thought. Stop bringing up sales. Nobody cares. Nobody ever has and ever will. Sales will never be a reflection on a game's quality. If anything, they're a reflection on a game's marketing, fanbase, and mass appeal(aka n00b appeal on some games).
DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#147 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Messiahbolical-

lol Everyone knows it wont, stop trying to pour gas into a flame war. According to you people that brag about sales, Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Wii Fit are the top 3 best games of this gen. :lol: Yeah, that's what I thought. Stop bringing up sales. Nobody cares. Nobody ever has and ever will. Sales will never be a reflection on a game's quality. If anything, they're a reflection on a game's marketing, fanbase, and mass appeal(aka n00b appeal on some games).

how come 1.5 million players online every day 2 years after a games release doesn't reflect quality?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#148 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="GreyFoXX4"] Love to forget that the ps3 has gotten to 20million plus in less time than it took the 360 huh?

love to forget that the ps3 is still in last place huh?
RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#149 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Wow , I must say, this troll has been well fed. Good job guys.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Messiahbolical-

This thread is about killing Halo. What are you going to kill a AAA series with? A AAA game? Naw, more like your game comes out and makes everybody forget about the series it killed and vastly outsells it. So yes, this is entirely about sales.