Too Human Discussion Thread - Keep it Here (Or Face Suspension)!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1701 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts
[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"] And all those posts clearly illustrate that I had no vested interest in protecting the game.blushield

• Cutscenes, animations and voice acting like this are "perfectly fine" (WARNING HILARIOUS CONTENT!!)

I really don't see what is wrong with the voice acting in this game, if you actually played the game you would know that the voice actors do a good job with the exclusion of one scene for me.

Edit: There are plenty of games with horrible voice acting, this game is not one of them.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1702 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
[:| yeah that's exactly what they demonstrate I'm done with you. All I've seen from you is pages upon pages of the most desperate, disparate damage control I've ever seen. Your attempts at feigning objectivity are laughable given that you were making these same tired arguments before the game was even released and you had made up your mind about the game long before that. So I'll leave you with a breakdown of your arguments and let people decide for themselvesblushield
That is exactly what they represent. Maybe you should look at the contexts of my posts before twisting them to your own designs. Each and every one of thost posts you used were PRIOR to reviews even coming out for the game. I was clearly bashing people for bashing the game while only playing a very small portion of the game, while the developer HIMSELF was saying that the game was much better than the demo presented

According to Vandalvideo: - He should decide what score Too Human from Gamespot even though someone else reviewed it He has a better understanding of Gamespot's review guidelines than seasoned reviewers who work for the site

I've extensively read the review guideliness, and they explicitly state that games are reviewed in accordance with other games on the same platform. If one game has a problem, then other games with the same problem, atleast according to the gamespot review faq, should be docked points.

If a game OTHER THANToo Human has SOME of the same problems and it gets a higher score than it then reviews cant be trusted

Exactly, because if you want to be fair and impartial you have to be consistant.

If that same game was reviewed by a completely different person, than that's further proof that reviews cant be trusted

Wait what? I said that it doesn't matter IF it is reviewed by another person, they have to use precedents.

Too Human was "not treated fairly"

And it wasn't. Most of the complaints by places like Game Informer and 1UP were patently wrong, as I've shown.

If two seperate people working for two seperate websites disagree on one aspect of the game then their reviews can not be trustedThe people who reviewed the game for different sites can not agree on anything (this can be disproven in under a minute)

I didn't say it couldn't be trusted, I said its hard to know which one is correct, and there is a general lack of consensus among the reviewers.

People who gave too human a bad score or don't like it "don't know how to play game" or "never gave it a chance"Every single problem with Too Human is "minor"and should not effect the score much

Exactly, and after having extensively played it most of the problems they point out are extremely overblown

The majority of well known sites/magazines (Edge, Eurogamer, Gamespot, 1Up, EGM, Gameinformer, Eurogamer, Gamespy) giving this game scores less than a 7 does not equal a critical consensus.

And yet there are still trustworthy sources like IGN and Gamespy that felt the need to give it above a 7. Not to mention there are also inconsistancies in the reviews.

In his own words "Just because its getting bad reviews doesn't necessarily mean the gaming review establishment agrees"

Exactly.

A demo, which is a playable section of a game created to give people a taste of a game should not be used to by people to judge said game

A demo that only represents 1% of the overall game. Its like playing the Diablo 2 demo which only allows you to play as the Barbarian and go to Blood Raven and then saying "LAWL THE COMBAT IS SHALLOW" because you only accessed a set number of skills.

If you play a demo of a game that sucks and the game gets bad reviews you should buy it or rent it

Thats the same advice that Kevin gave me, and thats the same advice i'm giving you so you don't make sweeping overgeneralizations without any experience.

Too Human (a game in which you can glitch through the floor) doesn't have any kinds of game breaking elements

And it doesn't, atleast compared to other games. Heck, in Grand theft auto 4 you can fall through the floor. OH NOES TEH BROKEN. Not to mention in my 20+ hours of gameplay I have not fallen through the floor once.

Cutscenes, animations and voice acting like this are "perfectly fine" (WARNING HILARIOUS CONTENT!!)

And they are, except for some of the voice acting at the very beginning which is pretty bad. Over the course of the game most of it increaes in quality.

Everything the REVIEWERS THEMSELVES have said has been contradicted by other review sources" (lol)

Which is true.

The story in which Denis Dyack reimagines a Norse God who is a Pacifist with long blond hair as a bald space marine who fights robots in the future "was genius".

And it was, as i've already illustrated. Denis Dyack is an incredibly well learned man who addresses man deep philosphical questions over the course of the game.

If you don't think so it is because you didn't read up on transhumanism like Denis Dyack told you to (transhumanism being "human enhancement")invisible walls "are part of the level design",the death sequence is "a welcome shift from the game over screen", he "never had a problem with swinging at nothing" and he "never experienced any of the technical problems with the game"

Exactly. Just because you don't understand the concepts of the game doesn't mean the story isn't indepth and innovative. The death sequence is a welcome shift from the game over screen; It is quicker, it is animated, and is generally much less cumbersome. I also haven't ever had a problem with targetting. Look you can disagree with my opinion on the game all you want, but these are my own experiences, my own play time, and my own opinion about the game. These are the things that I've experienced while playing the game. You can cover your eyes and pretend that I'm wrong all you want, but these are the facts.
shaun_mcwayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1703 shaun_mcwayne
Member since 2007 • 161 Posts
i was looking forward to this but now ouch 5.5 thats pretty bad.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1704 Vandalvideo
i was looking forward to this but now ouch 5.5 thats pretty bad.shaun_mcwayne
Don't let the reviewers scare you aware. Try it out for yourself if you were looking forward to it.
blushield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1705 blushield
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts

I really don't see what is wrong with the voice acting in this game, if you actually played the game you would know that the voice actors do a good job with the exclusion of one scene for me.

Edit: There are plenty of games with horrible voice acting, this game is not one of them.

spinecaton

C'mon man

I don't demand much from games but if there's a story based game with an emphasis on custcenes I'd expect not to see dialogue from that weird looking caveman like "monsters tell stories of me to frighten their children". The animation as also a bit weird, the way that their mouths did not seem to move in line with what they were saying

They probably should have outsourced the cutscenes although that still wouldn't have helped with the rest of the game

Try out the demo on the marketplace. I thought it was garbage but you might like it

"Today is a good day to die" and "monsters tell story of me to frighten their children. .Vandalvideo

I'm just surprised to see Dialogue like that in a game that's being released in 2008

no need to get so upset
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1706 Vandalvideo
C'mon man I don't demand much from games but if there's a story based game with an emphasis on custcenes I'd expect not to see dialogue from that weird looking caveman like "monsters tell stories of me to frighten their children". The animation as also a bit weird, the way that their mouths did not seem to move in line with what they were saying They probably should have outsourced the cutscenes although that still wouldn't have helped with the rest of the gameblushield
For someone who is so keen on Norse mythology, you seem to not know a whole lot about the ulfhednar and varangian. They were very, very, very dunce and very, very, very bloodthirsty. I'm not surprised at all to see them saying things like "Today is a good day to die" and "monsters tell story of me to frighten their children. Thats how they were depicted in the sagas, and thats why King Solomon used them as shock troops in his wars.
Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1707 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
The lip and body animations often break the illusion for me. The voice acting itself is good. Animation wise, it likes to jump in and out of the uncanny valley.
blushield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1708 blushield

The lip and body animations often break the illusion for me. The voice acting itself is good. Animation wise, it likes to jump in and out of the uncanny valley.Mordred19

I guess.

It does seem a bit weird when they talk, and the rest of the animation is pretty weak as well. Some of the dialogue is so bad though.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1709 Vandalvideo

[QUOTE="Mordred19"]The lip and body animations often break the illusion for me. The voice acting itself is good. Animation wise, it likes to jump in and out of the uncanny valley.blushield

I guess.

It does seem a bit weird when they talk, and the rest of the animation is pretty weak as well. Some of the dialogue is so bad though.

The dialogue is can be pretty bad at times, but atleast it is true to the source material. I mean, if you read Egils you see similarities. I mean its pretty true what they say, there are plenty of horror stories based on the Gangr. I personally enjoyed the japanese voice acting with sub titles. It was leagues beyond the english.
lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1711 lolkie_81
Member since 2008 • 2004 Posts
[QUOTE="spinecaton"]

blushield

C'mon man

I don't demand much from games but if there's a story based game with an emphasis on custcenes I'd expect not to see dialogue from that weird looking caveman like "monsters tell stories of me to frighten their children". The animation as also a bit weird, the way that their mouths did not seem to move in line with what they were saying

They probably should have outsourced the cutscenes although that still wouldn't have helped with the rest of the game

Try out the demo on the marketplace. I thought it was garbage but you might like it

"Today is a good day to die" and "monsters tell story of me to frighten their children. .Vandalvideo

I'm just surprised to see Dialogue like that in a game that's being released in 2008

no need to get so upset

[QUOTE="blushield"]

[QUOTE="Mordred19"]The lip and body animations often break the illusion for me. The voice acting itself is good. Animation wise, it likes to jump in and out of the uncanny valley.Vandalvideo

I guess.

The dialogue is can be pretty bad at times, but atleast it is true to the source material. I mean, if you read Egils you see similarities. I mean its pretty true what they say, there are plenty of horror stories based on the Gangr. I personally enjoyed the japanese voice acting with sub titles. It was leagues beyond the english.

The voice acting, story telling,and level design were all bad. The gameplay is good and trying to get awesome loot is fun. I can see why some people would straight up hate it. Something happened, either SK are crappy developers or the trouble with the unreal engine crippled the game. I had a fun time with the game but the whole package is just not up to the standards everyone expects from a video game this gen.

blushield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1712 blushield

The voice acting, story telling,and level design were all bad. The gameplay is good and trying to get awesome loot is fun. I can see why some people would straight up hate it. Something happened, either SK are crappy developers or the trouble with the unreal engine crippled the game. I had a fun time with the game but the whole package is just not up to the standards everyone expects from a video game this gen.

lolkie_81

True

The whole Unreal Engine saga was pretty embarassing as well. I read somewhere that Silicon Knights downloaded a ton of assets before filing their lawsuit, which doesn't bode well for their claim the the Too Human engine is built from the ground up

I still think that the game will sell well. Bad publicity is still publicity and there's a very vocal minority of fanboys who've have been crowing about this game since before it was released. Hopefully if there is a sequel it'll be half-decent

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1713 Vandalvideo
The voice acting, story telling,and level design were all bad. The gameplay is good and trying to get awesome loot is fun. I can see why some people would straight up hate it. Something happened, either SK are crappy developers or the trouble with the unreal engine crippled the game. I had a fun time with the game but the whole package is just not up to the standards everyone expects from a video game this gen.lolkie_81
It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. The foundation for everything in the game is extremely true to the source material. While there are some questionable dialogue decisions, they are more than adequate to cover the material being discussed. Thats not to say that story and voice acting is great, its just not bad. Not to mention if you don't like the english presentation there are over four other options for you to choose from.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1714 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts

Because it is a seperate game you can not make a direct comparison with any other review of any other game.

blushield

Not only is this a patently untrue statement (Jeff Gerstmann, a former GS reviewer, and current GB reviewer compared Too Human to Phantasy Star Online - yes, that's right, a so-called "professional reviewer" broke this non-existent rule) but if it were true it would invalidate your entire argument.

If review scores cannot be used as a comparison tool, then they're utterly useless. I personally believe they're utterly useless anyway, but if that's the case why not give every game a 10? Why say "Too Human is bad" based on one reviewers low score, if that score has no context, consistency, or meaning?

-

I think your main problem here is you're arguing against a game you don't own and have never played the retail version of - you're supporting the minority (the majority of reviewers gave Too Human a 7.0 or above) opinion without any real evidence or personal ancedote. What you're doing is similar to this:

I've never played MGS4. But! I read a bad review of it - therefore MGS4 must suck. I've heard lots of complaints, and I can only assumed, based on the video footage I've seen, that MGS4 sucks.

naisorbus

-

Is that true? Of course not - the only difference between MGS and Too Human in this case is that Too Human is held in a negative opinion *by those who haven't played it* while those who have never played MGS still think it's a good game - but in both cases, the "haven't played its" have *no idea* if it's really a good game or not...

And since you don't own and haven't played the full Too Human - your opinion is far less valid than Vandal's (who *has* played the game extensively).

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1715 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

^_^ Just thought I would bring up the user score for the game,which out of 1,204 votes averaged a 7.1(aka good],and I always find the user score much more accurate than the Gamespot score.

P.S.-:| Hopefully I can get to a store Monday and pick this up.

lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1716 lolkie_81

^_^ Just thought I would bring up the user score for the game,which out of 1,204 votes averaged a 7.1(aka good],and I always find the user score much more accurate than the Gamespot score.

killab2oo5

The user score is right on the money.

lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1717 lolkie_81

[QUOTE="lolkie_81"]The voice acting, story telling,and level design were all bad. The gameplay is good and trying to get awesome loot is fun. I can see why some people would straight up hate it. Something happened, either SK are crappy developers or the trouble with the unreal engine crippled the game. I had a fun time with the game but the whole package is just not up to the standards everyone expects from a video game this gen.Vandalvideo
It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. The foundation for everything in the game is extremely true to the source material. While there are some questionable dialogue decisions, they are more than adequate to cover the material being discussed. Thats not to say that story and voice acting is great, its just not bad. Not to mention if you don't like the english presentation there are over four other options for you to choose from.

Compared to other games this gen, it was bad. Look at MGS4, Uncharted ,even RC. Thats off the top of my head. I gave this game a fair shot and enjoyed it, but I can admit where this games short comings are. Bottom line is, it just dosent seem up to todays standards. The fact all the games I listed were ps3 means nothing, I just recently played all of them.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1718 Vandalvideo
Compared to other games this gen, it was bad. Look at MGS4, Uncharted ,even RC. Thats off the top of my head. I gave this game a fair shot and enjoyed it, but I can admit where this games short comings are. Bottom line is, it just dosent seem up to todays standards. The fact all the games I listed were ps3 means nothing, I just recently played all of them.lolkie_81
The voice acting in the game wasn't supposed to be anywhere near on par with MGS4. Its a game about individuals who are historically extremely dence. Hearing poor dialogue from an ulfhednar is EXACTLY how it should be, because thats how they are portrayed in Egils. You're not going to hear heart felt, moving dialogue from these guys. That would be pantomime to the sagas themselves. For the source material its covering, the voice acting is adequate and good. Not to mention, like I said, if you don't like the english VO, there are four other options for you. I personally really enjoy the japanese VO.
hopesfall2own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1719 hopesfall2own
Member since 2008 • 2714 Posts
[QUOTE="killab2oo5"]

lolkie_81

You can never tell who gave it 1s or 2s or what have you that havent even played the game though. It's not always the most accurate..
lolkie_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1720 lolkie_81

[QUOTE="lolkie_81"]Compared to other games this gen, it was bad. Look at MGS4, Uncharted ,even RC. Thats off the top of my head. I gave this game a fair shot and enjoyed it, but I can admit where this games short comings are. Bottom line is, it just dosent seem up to todays standards. The fact all the games I listed were ps3 means nothing, I just recently played all of them.Vandalvideo
The voice acting in the game wasn't supposed to be anywhere near on par with MGS4. Its a game about individuals who are historically extremely dence. Hearing poor dialogue from an ulfhednar is EXACTLY how it should be, because thats how they are portrayed in Egils. You're not going to hear heart felt, moving dialogue from these guys. That would be pantomime to the sagas themselves. For the source material its covering, the voice acting is adequate and good. Not to mention, like I said, if you don't like the english VO, there are four other options for you. I personally really enjoy the japanese VO.

I can only understand english. Anyway, I think I done with too human. Im on my 2nd play tru, new character, on lever 16. I have 15 or so hrs in too human and dont feel the need to play anymore.I really doubt I will be playing online so leveling up and getting the best weapons seems pointless. The enemys level up with you so the game just always seems the same. The seems to be no reason to level up. I got a good 15hrs of fun out of it so it was worth it.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1721 Vandalvideo
I can only understand english. Anyway, I think I done with too human. Im on my 2nd play tru, new character, on lever 16. I have 15 or so hrs in too human and dont feel the need to play anymore.I really doubt I will be playing online so leveling up and getting the best weapons seems pointless. The enemys level up with you so the game just always seems the same. The seems to be no reason to level up. I got a good 15hrs of fun out of it so it was worth it.lolkie_81
That is why they have sub titles. Leveling up and getting the best weapons is kinda of the whole reason behind any action role playing title. Thats where most of the replability comes from. Leveling up also allows you to fill out your characters and experience a number of new enemies. Since I hit level 35 I've been facing some extremely interesting encounters such as three giants all with different polarities and elements. It makes the fights harder and more interesting as you level up. Not to mention I love fighting Dr. Robotnik in Helheim :D. (The necromancer)
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1722 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="killab2oo5"]

lolkie_81

Agreed. Good game, but not great.

blushield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1723 blushield

Not only is this a patently untrue statement (Jeff Gerstmann, a former GS reviewer, and current GB reviewer compared Too Human to Phantasy Star Online - yes, that's right, a so-called "professional reviewer" broke this non-existent rule) but if it were true it would invalidate your entire argument.

subrosian

Read my post again

Because it is a seperate game you can not make a direct comparison with any other review of any other game.

blushield

So yes, you can compare individual aspects of a game with individual aspects of another game

What you can't do is compare a review for Too Human on the XBox 360 by Kevin Vanord in 2008 to a review of PSO by Jeff Gerstmann in 2001. Why?

1. They've been reviewed by different people with their own tastes and standards
2. They were reviewed at different times for different systems
3. They are different games with their own foibles
4. It is impossible to determine the extent to which the various pros/cons in each review reflected the final score for each game
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1724 subrosian

Not to mention I love fighting Dr. Robotnik in Helheim :D. (The necromancer)Vandalvideo

...my quote has been stolen... :P

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1725 subrosian
[QUOTE="killab2oo5"]

lolkie_81

Well Too Human reminds me a bit of Phantasy Star Online that the four levels each are different experiences, to the point where you'd almost score them differently. In PSO I rarely had a desire to touch Caves on Ultimate - I mean really, Megid spitting flowers? Everywhere? No thanks - and with Too Human, I've enjoyed Hall of Heroes, World Serpent, and Helheim far more than Ice Forest, even though I felt Ice Forest was a creative level.

standarddamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#1726 standarddamage
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts

Compare it to othen another action-RPG on the 360, Mass Effect, and it looks even worse than the titles you mentioned. Same console, same genre, and released almost one year earlier and it still blows Too Human out of the water.

I just wrote a full user review on it and gave it a 5.0. I can't believe how bad this title was. Hopefully they actually finish the next game before they release it.

PS3Breeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1727 PS3Breeder
Member since 2008 • 1240 Posts

Compare it to othen another action-RPG on the 360, Mass Effect, and it looks even worse than the titles you mentioned. Same console, same genre, and released almost one year earlier and it still blows Too Human out of the water.

I just wrote a full user review on it and gave it a 5.0. I can't believe how bad this title was. Hopefully they actually finish the next game before they release it.

standarddamage

i read your review, good job.

standarddamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#1728 standarddamage
Member since 2006 • 1143 Posts

i read your review, good job.

PS3Breeder

Thank you. I figured with all the higher scores, I had better justify why I felt it was only worth a five.

silentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1729 silentobi
Member since 2006 • 1495 Posts
This game's score/music is very, very good. It's right up there with Halo's, MGS, etc.
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1730 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
ok, I put an hour and a half into this one already and I don't think I'll be coming back....just way too frustrating for my time.
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1731 subrosian

This game's score/music is very, very good. It's right up there with Halo's, MGS, etc. silentobi

'tis quite good - I finished my playthrough with my Defender (lv. 40) today - I'm quite happy with the end-game experience - the loot and weapon customization becomes quite appreciable at the higher levels, and the World Serpent and Helheim are easily the games best levels (and boss fights) - though I'm also a fan of Hall of Heroes - hrmm.. that's up in the air... in any case...

The story also ramps up from a little under-present to a key part of the experience in the second half. The worst part about the ending is knowing we'll have to wait a year or two for Part II - as it wraps up the first story nicely - but really leaves you wanting that next part. At twenty-five hours to reach lv. 40 and finish the playthrough, it was more than worth its pricetag (and of course is getting played a few more times) - but man - lets hope its not too long until Part II.

Jynxzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1732 Jynxzor
Member since 2003 • 9313 Posts
It's too bad they didn't give us an ETA on the next part of the game, I'm looking forward to seeing if they ramp up the storytelling aspects to more than a few wicked Cutscenes. It's good to hear that the loot sytems become more acceptable when you reach those higher levels as well 29 defender myself and geting tired to switching my weapon and armour after I spend time into colorizing it to look awesome...even though I'm the only one who will ever see it due to my lack of Live.
darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1733 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts
Ok does anyone know what it sold this first week? I kept seeing Lems post how it had already broke preorder records (outside of Halo) selling a couple million. Was that all just Lem fluff?
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1734 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
..and so began the experiment. With the Too Human sticky taken down, will SW be safe from an endless stream of Too Human topics? Or will the flood of emotion have subsided.. Stay tuned :o
sam280992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1735 sam280992
Member since 2007 • 3754 Posts

..and so began the experiment. With the Too Human sticky taken down, will SW be safe from an endless stream of Too Human topics? Or will the flood of emotion have subsided.. Stay tuned :omusicalmac

No game is safe in this board...

Too Human threads are going to pop up left and right comparing it to LAIR...

This will only be the beginning...

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1736 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I like the game, hate the cameras. They all suck.

Example:You are low on health and there are no other enemies besides the boss to fight. Look! There's a canister! There might be health in it, I'll go and slash it and hopefully there's a health thingie in it.(It usually is, at least in the boss fights). But no, as you run towards it the camera will swing around and stay stuck on the boss turning your viewing angle towards the boss, the one thing in the room you are trying to get away from...So you are basically looking backwards while running towards the canister making it really hard to see it.

IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL. The camera moves around waay too much.

To be honest, in other games, I would have stopped playing a long time ago, but the combat, once you get it locked in, is fun as hell. I couldn't stop playing it even though the cameras were driving me bonkers. Seriously, when I'm running towards an enemy to put the smash on his ass, I don't need the camera swinging around like a frickkin' spaz.

But like I said, not a dealbreaker strangely enough.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1737 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]..and so began the experiment. With the Too Human sticky taken down, will SW be safe from an endless stream of Too Human topics? Or will the flood of emotion have subsided.. Stay tuned :osam280992

No game is safe in this board...

Too Human threads are going to pop up left and right comparing it to LAIR...

This will only be the beginning...

I'm glad we have the "no character vs character" rule. Do we really need 60+ "Kratos vs Baldur" threads? :lol: