Titanfall will never be on PlayStation says EA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@SonofK said:

@silversix_ said:

@Cubs360 said:

Microsoft has FPS on lockdown for the first year of this gen.

the first year is 2013, what does it have? both BF4 and CoD are way superior on ps4 and next year its supposed to "lock" a year with a multiplat that looks exactly like a 360 title which is also available on pc AND 360 then what? Are we gonna hype Halo 5 as the best and most beautiful game until 720p is being announced as it native resolution? Lems need to land and stop dreaming. The only thing xbone is locking is YOU at 720p.

Agreed, that must explain why there's so much video evidence that show the massive superiority of the PS4 versions...oh...wait...

Send that quote to MS, brah... its to them you should be telling to stop hiding their fugly versions of games because they're scared it may (there's no "may" anymore, it will hurt their sales) hurt their sales.

DanteVincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#252  Edited By DanteVincent
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Like mass effect, bioshock, ninja gaiden and lc stories, nothing to see here guys just saying what he's paid to say.

It will come to the ps4, you can quote me on that.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@dantevincent said:

Like mass effect, bioshock, ninja gaiden and lc stories, nothing to see here guys just saying what he's paid to say.

It will come to the ps4, you can quote me on that.

None of these games were ever stated to be on the 360 and never on the PS3 for the life of the title. Except for Mass Effect which was the plan until EA bought Bioware. Unless a company buys out EA and decides to change that then it won't be on the PS4.

How bout a wager? Lets see at the end of 2015 if Titanfall is on or announced for PS4 or not. Loser leaves Gamespot forever, how about it?

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By SonofK

@silversix_ said:

@SonofK said:

@silversix_ said:

@Cubs360 said:

Microsoft has FPS on lockdown for the first year of this gen.

the first year is 2013, what does it have? both BF4 and CoD are way superior on ps4 and next year its supposed to "lock" a year with a multiplat that looks exactly like a 360 title which is also available on pc AND 360 then what? Are we gonna hype Halo 5 as the best and most beautiful game until 720p is being announced as it native resolution? Lems need to land and stop dreaming. The only thing xbone is locking is YOU at 720p.

Agreed, that must explain why there's so much video evidence that show the massive superiority of the PS4 versions...oh...wait...

Send that quote to MS, brah... its to them you should be telling to stop hiding their fugly versions of games because they're scared it may (there's no "may" anymore, it will hurt their sales) hurt their sales.

Don't have to send anything to MS..brah...

It may have a higher resolution, but BF4 on the PS4 came at the cost of having some fugly textures. Ironically it's same case on KZ SF. 60 FPS MP at 1080p at the cost of having awful textures and rain effects.

Zoso813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Zoso813
Member since 2013 • 310 Posts

We already have enough bro shooters without Titanfall. It looks decent, but really just like a reskinned Call of Duty with mech warriors added in. Can this even be used as ammo in the system war metagame when it's coming to PC?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

just like mass effect back in the days right eA and lems ?

ps4 is the living breathing world since last few months MS knows it, EA knows it tooo bad For EA they took Ms their money lackluster sales incoming

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By SonofK
@lglz1337 said:

just like mass effect back in the days right eA and lems ?

Mass Effect was planned as an exclusive until EA bought Bioware, last time I checked no company was buying EA right now and changing their entire business structure, so that idea that's apply here.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

lol lemmings playing awards now,

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#260 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@rjdofu said:

Lol cows be jelly of xbox games getting awards

"Multiplat"

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 SonofK

@TorqueHappens08 said:

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@rjdofu said:

"Multiplat"

Pretty sure he didn't use the word exclusive.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@rjdofu said:

I thought awards don't count?

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D:

Well I have a gaming PC because that's how I roll.

TitanFall is no advantage to Xbone CONFIRMED.

DCUO, Warframe and Planetside 2 no advantage to PS4 CONFIRMED.

DanteVincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 DanteVincent
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@jimmypsn said:

I LOVE Angry MS. When Sony gets angry they can only pout. When MS gets angry. They call their friends Benjamin Franklin, Andrew Jackson, and George Washington for backup. Expect more exclusives timed and permanent from the Mighty MS. Hell yes!

Wow wtf, you're the only one who's emotional here, those are companies.There's no "angry" insert company's name, also M$ has proven us that they can't buy perm exclusivity, you can expect DR3 and Titanfall franchise on the ps brand, we'll be enjoying planetside 2, destiny, shadow fall, soma among other games of different genres until you beta testers decide if titanfall will be worth it as a franchise or not, that's capitalism for you, there's no emotions in there, just math and market strategy.

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#265  Edited By SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts

Well, it might be a good time to pull your investments out of EA, because if this is true they are shooting themselves in the foot. There's going to be a 3:1 ratio of Playstation gamers to Xbox gamers in the upcoming gen. EA will suffer some serious losses if they don't rethink their strategy. I don't care much for Titanfall, but it's the principle of it that's important.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#266  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D:

Show me where I stated otherwise, I'll happily wait knowing I've never said, implied or hinted to such a thing. :) #truth. Live, LEARN and Love strikes again folks. #legendary

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

Cows how will you guys experience Titanfall on PS4. I can think of two options. Youtube or Twitch.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D:

Show me where I stated otherwise, I'll happily wait knowing I've never said, implied or hinted to such a thing. :) #truth. Live, LEARN and Love strikes again folks. #legendary

I've seen many cows post using games like Planetside 2 as some sort of ownage so I'm just glad that their leader knows the truth.

Multipass35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Multipass35
Member since 2013 • 312 Posts

The real reason it wont be on the PS4?

"The cloud services aren’t limited to Xbox One games either, and Respawn uses them for the Windows PC and Xbox 360 versions of Titanfall as well. Respawn approached both Sony and Microsoft about this problem, and Microsoft was the one to implement a solution" Shiring writes

Sony doesnt have the technological power to handle it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#270 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@Heil68 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D:

I've seen many cows post using games like Planetside 2 as some sort of ownage so I'm just glad that their leader knows the truth.

Well since I'm a tried and true Manticore, and am known for being fair and balanced I have no bearing on cows or how they post.

TheShensolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 TheShensolidus
Member since 2013 • 224 Posts

Titanfall 2 will be on it, for sure. It's a shame that EA screwed them over, but at least we know they want to put it on there, and that Titanfall 2 will be much better off knowing it isn't a cross-gen game.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

May as well be Xbox One exclusive. Only see pirated copies and lackluster sales on the PC version.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#273  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

No one believes you EA. You guys love money too much and will make it for more systems eventually. Plus we will get the sequels. But I don't even see this as a loss. Its cod with mechs and its online only. That sucks. I like single player games.