TITANFALL REVIEWS INSIDE -- GS - 9 HYPE MET (Keep it here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krazymixture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2101 Krazymixture
Member since 2010 • 175 Posts

@arkephonic: lol. Read what I said. I'll say it again. X1 is the only platform getting both destiny and titanfall. Never said exclusive anywhere. Learn to troll

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2102  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

Sorry, this had to be done

LMFAO

Yup, excellent. Titanfall is better than ark.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2103 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Man, the Ogre is such a piece of shit, IDK how people use it. The Triple Threat and Cluster Missles are deadly on the close quarter maps

Cluster missles are fun. I haven't tried the triple threat yet, but I assume that's why I will all of a sudden get a ton of grenade indicators

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2104 lostrib

@Krazymixture said:

@arkephonic: lol. Read what I said. I'll say it again. X1 is the only platform getting both destiny and titanfall. Never said exclusive anywhere. Learn to troll

Only next gen platform, 360 has those two as well

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#2105  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Anybody that states they are a good judge of character is wrong. People with character usually don't judge themselves. They just are who they are in the moment.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2106 lundy86_4

@mems_1224 said:

Man, the Ogre is such a piece of shit, IDK how people use it. The Triple Threat and Cluster Missles are deadly on the close quarter maps

Mems, this isn't a Titanfall thread. Take it elsewhere!

In other news, I f*cking hate everyone playing this. I want it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2107 lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Mems, this isn't a Titanfall thread. Take it elsewhere!

In other news, I f*cking hate everyone playing this. I want it.

Is your PC really that bad?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2108  Edited By lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

It could run it, but not well. I'm rocking an e8400 (OC) with a 4870. I've been planning to build a new HTPC/semi-gaming, but then I decided to buy a car :P

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2109 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

Cluster missles are fun. I haven't tried the triple threat yet, but I assume that's why I will all of a sudden get a ton of grenade indicators

yea, it has no range but in those maps with narrow streets its takes titans down quick.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2110  Edited By lostrib

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

It could run it, but not all that well. I'm rocking an e8400 (OC) with a 4870. I've been planning to build a new HTPC/semi-gaming, but then I decided to buy a car :P

Ah yes, financial life choices...

Being an adult sucks :(

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2111 lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

Ah yes, financial life choices...

Being an adult sucks :(

It does. I had to figure what would make me more money... Driving to work is kind of important.

Krazymixture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2112  Edited By Krazymixture
Member since 2010 • 175 Posts

@lostrib: appreciate it bud. Just stating what i said again because he knew exactly what was meant by it and his response to correct me was I said exclusive just putting himself in the wrong. Either way I only chime in because it's amusing this thread is still thriving with hate for titanfall. If it were on ps4 we would still be having the "which multiplat is better convo". I like the mad because we can't play it thread. Mix it up a bit

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2113 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@lundy86_4 yeah if that's your pc then x1 is sensible. especially if you are already paid up with the lem tax (gold fee).

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2114 lostrib

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

yea, it has no range but in those maps with narrow streets its takes titans down quick.

Hopefully they bring out naming custom classes soon (they are planning to) so I can remember what the hell each Titan Class I make is for :P

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2115  Edited By lundy86_4

@CrownKingArthur said:

@lundy86_4 yeah if that's your pc then x1 is sensible. especially if you are already paid up with the lem tax (gold fee).

I am. $500 is reasonable right now. $1500 can wait a month or two :P

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2116  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Why do I know Titanfall is doing well? I'll tell you why -- Titanfall is bound for Macs

Titanfall may already be played on a Mac, assuming the OS X machine meets minimum requirements for the game to run properly and that Windows is installed on it beforehand. But a made for Mac Titanfall version may be just around the corner co-founder of Respawn Entertainment revealed on Twitter. “We are talking to Aspyr, they should do it,” the exec said, answering to a question about whether the company is considering launching a Mac version of its popular new release.

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2117 mems_1224

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

@lostrib said:

@mems_1224 said:

Hopefully they bring out naming custom classes soon (they are planning to) so I can remember what the hell each Titan Class I make is for :P

God yes! I have different classes for different modes. I also wish they would swap the default classes with the custom classes because when a match starts sometimes it highlights the default class and I accidentally click it and then wonder why I just threw a grenade at myself instead of a satchel charge.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2118 musicalmac  Moderator

Be free my sticky... be free Titanfall and may the forum multiply your discussions.......

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2119 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@musicalmac said:

Why do I know Titanfall is doing well? I'll tell you why -- Titanfall is bound for Macs

Titanfall may already be played on a Mac, assuming the OS X machine meets minimum requirements for the game to run properly and that Windows is installed on it beforehand. But a made for Mac Titanfall version may be just around the corner co-founder of Respawn Entertainment revealed on Twitter. “We are talking to Aspyr, they should do it,” the exec said, answering to a question about whether the company is considering launching a Mac version of its popular new release.

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

tchbo

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2120 musicalmac  Moderator

Also, congrats to SW for the enormous, classic hype thread. Really fantastic work, truly.

:)

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2121 musicalmac  Moderator

@MonsieurX said:

@musicalmac said:

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

tchbo

You know it's true when Macs get something Sony's console doesn't. ;)

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2122  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@musicalmac said:

@MonsieurX said:

@musicalmac said:

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

tchbo

You know it's true when Macs get something Sony's console doesn't. ;)

And sheep don't really care about it.

So,only the cows can't taste the greatness of Titanfall

Deevoshun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2123 Deevoshun
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

I'am relishing in the thought that Cows had all these gifs and jpegs lined up thinking, hoping, and wishing TitanFall would have flopped. They are probably still sitting in their recycle bin somewhere in their computer, ahh the time spent making them lost forever...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2124 lostrib

Uh Oh, no more sticky. Means the fanboys can make all the Titanfall threads they want

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2126  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Krazymixture said:

False, Destiny isn't on the 360 or PS3. its PS4, PC, and Xbox One only so ark is correct

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2127 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

First World probz, I have too many burn cards.

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2128 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

Australia will have dedicated Titanfall servers starting Friday. Nice to see Microsoft/Respawn/EA put up temporary servers in Australia while the two Australia Azure datacenters are under construction.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2129 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

I think the cows are dying off. They appear to be slowing down. poor guys

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2130 lostrib

@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@Krazymixture said:

False, Destiny isn't on the 360 or PS3. its PS4, PC, and Xbox One only so ark is correct

Uh oh, then someone better tell Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/destiny/108087

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2131  Edited By lundy86_4

@darkangel115 said:

What?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2132 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@Krazymixture said:

Uh oh, then someone better tell Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/destiny/108087

I take that back then, I could have sworn it was "next gen" only

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2133 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@arkephonic said:

I obviously expected some funny responses, who wouldn't? It's just obvious that I'm a good looking guy who's also in shape. I don't let video games seep into my real life. If I pass some girl on the street, the last thing she'd probably think is that I post on some nerd forum like this one.

Good for you. The last thing anyone would want is you posting on a nerd forum like this one.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2134 R4gn4r0k

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Ogre either. The Atlas is still my favourite but I love using the Stryders dash core ability, so good.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2135  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@musicalmac said:

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

As an owner of an 27in iMac and a 17in Macbook Pro, I don't ever want to game on my Mac's.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2136 clyde46
@Evo_nine said:

I came here to talk about titanfall, but all I got is some loser idiot posting selfies to prove hes not a geek.

what the actual ****.

Anyways, I decided to get this game on PC in the end, as I just built a new rig…..and I am glad I did, the game looks soooooo much better now

I get to max everything at 1080p with a stable 60fps….now I know why pc gamers call themselves the master race.....just brilliant. With a 360 controller the PC is unstoppable.

I don’t think I can ever go back to multiplats on consoles, still happy I got xone for halo/gears/forza/destiny/quantum break though!!

Surely you jest, I thought you hated the PC...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2137 R4gn4r0k

@lostrib said:

Uh Oh, no more sticky. Means the fanboys can make all the Titanfall threads they want

It's already started. A thread by someone called Titanflop. Dunno what that could be referring to.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2138 lostrib
@clyde46 said:

@musicalmac said:

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

As an owner of an 27in iMac and a 17in Macbook Pro, I don't ever want to game on my Mac's.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2139 clyde46

@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

It's already started. A thread by someone called Titanflop. Dunno what that could be referring to.

The jelly.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2140 mems_1224

@R4gn4r0k said:

@mems_1224 said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Ogre either. The Atlas is still my favourite but I love using the Stryders dash core ability, so good.

I love the stryder's dash core. you move so fast

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2141  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

It has been locked anyway and we can re-sticky this thread again if the titanfall discussion gets out of control.I really want to play titanfall, but I don't have a capable PC or an xbox one.I don't know if I will get the 360 version of the game yet.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2142  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

@clyde46 said:
@Evo_nine said:

I came here to talk about titanfall, but all I got is some loser idiot posting selfies to prove hes not a geek.

what the actual ****.

Anyways, I decided to get this game on PC in the end, as I just built a new rig…..and I am glad I did, the game looks soooooo much better now

I get to max everything at 1080p with a stable 60fps….now I know why pc gamers call themselves the master race.....just brilliant. With a 360 controller the PC is unstoppable.

I don’t think I can ever go back to multiplats on consoles, still happy I got xone for halo/gears/forza/destiny/quantum break though!!

I didn't see the value in it....but ive changed :)

the difference is night and day, I feel like an idiot now for wasting my time on inferior multiplats

also, I didn't realise how good the 360 gamepad works

Ill post my build in the gaming rig thread.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2143  Edited By clyde46

@Evo_nine said:

@clyde46 said:
@Evo_nine said:

what the actual ****.

I didn't see the value in it....but ive changed :)

the difference is night and day, I feel like an idiot now for wasting my time on inferior multiplats

also, I didn't realise how good the 360 gamepad works

Ill post my build in the gaming rig thread.

About time you saw the light :P

The 360 pad is still the go to controller for PC, I haven't tried the DS4 out though but I much prefer KB/M to the controller. I had a go at playing Bioshock with the 360 pad and I found it really slow and sluggish.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2144 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@Krazymixture said:

So destiny isnt going to come out on PC?

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2145 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Looks like the Press hype was met. 9/10 WOW, Must Buy, Game of the Year(s), Amazing, Revolutionary, Top Dog FPS, ESPORTS, Shows How its Done, Doritos ftw, Mountain YEAAAH, MERUCA. Enjoy this 792p Press overhyped generic fps #3251

Loading Video...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2146 R4gn4r0k

@super600 said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

It has been locked anyway and we can re-sticky this thread again if the titanfall discussion gets out of control.I really want to play titanfall, but I don't have a capable PC or an xbox one.I don't know if I will get the 360 version of the game yet.

It's best to wait a while, until we get some more info on the 360 version.

@clyde46 said:

About time you saw the light :P

The 360 pad is still the go to controller for PC, I haven't tried the DS4 out though but I much prefer KB/M to the controller. I had a go at playing Bioshock with the 360 pad and I found it really slow and sluggish.

Genres like FPS and RTS or games that require a lot of buttons (RPGs) aren't good with a gamepad

Genres like racing games, sports games and fighting games work better with a gamepad I've found. Though the 360s dpad is really bad. I wish there was an easy way to hook the WiiU pro controller to PC, it's pretty much a 360 controller with a superior dpad.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2147 iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

This thread got unstickied fast. It didnt hit 100 pages like previous hyped hate threads. If it was exclusive it would have remained here for awhile.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2148 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

Looks like the Press hype was met. 9/10 WOW, Must Buy, Game of the Year(s), Amazing, Revolutionary, Top Dog FPS, ESPORTS, Shows How its Done, Doritos ftw, Mountain YEAAAH, MERUCA. Enjoy this 792p Press overhyped generic fps #3251

This fits everyone hyping this generic corridor shooter very swell, thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2149  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

.... Its the complete opposite of corridor :S

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2150  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

.... Its the complete opposite of corridor :S

It has no campaign so i kinda agree lol my bad