Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@Random_Matt said:
@ivangrozny said:

I am a hardcore PC fanboy here, but even I can see that xbox one x offers the best ratio performance / price than any low budget gaming PC build. It's out of question Xbox One X beats most middle range PCs at lower cost. PC Gaming IS expensive. It's extremely popular, but it's not for every one. A gaming pc from scratch with 1070GTX will cost you at least 900 bucks, realistically speaking. For 4k gaming you will have to pair it with 300$ cpu, 150$moba, chassis, ddr4 memory are 50-90$, hard drive, etc. And the build won't include 4k video player. I am talking out of my 20 years of PC gaming experience. Even if you plan your build carefully you will always end up paying more unless you fish for components piece by piece, which is tedious and requires patience.

Even a mid range PC doesn't run on a potato CPU.

X1X is a waste of money, rather buy a entry level PC, at least you can change settings to get 60 FPS. Sub 30, no thanks.

Then every PC is a potato unless you have an i7 8700K and 1080 ti in SLI and upgrade every 6 months MAX to the latest and greatest and you still would be a potato farmer because nothing is perfect.

You're just hating senselessly on the X1X for whatever your hidden agenda is.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@Xplode_games: LOL WTF?

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@ivangrozny said:

I am a hardcore PC fanboy here, but even I can see that xbox one x offers the best ratio performance / price than any low budget gaming PC build. It's out of question Xbox One X beats most middle range PCs at lower cost. PC Gaming IS expensive. It's extremely popular, but it's not for every one. A gaming pc from scratch with 1070GTX will cost you at least 900 bucks, realistically speaking. For 4k gaming you will have to pair it with 300$ cpu, 150$moba, chassis, ddr4 memory are 50-90$, hard drive, etc. And the build won't include 4k video player. I am talking out of my 20 years of PC gaming experience. Even if you plan your build carefully you will always end up paying more unless you fish for components piece by piece online, which is tedious and requires patience. You come to the store, and some deals you were planning to buy are out of stock, and you will always end up paying more, unless you shop online.

So it all comes down at how much people are willing to pay, and if they are prepared to deal with all the hassle of building their own PC. Xbox One X is a very viable choice for regular people who are on a budget or are not technically savvy.

dude, you couldn't even figure out how to use Amazon last week

You're the guy with the least credibility on this forum. I never see you making any statements, you only criticize what others say. For example, what have you contributed to this topic other than clowning those who you disagree with? Where are you fact based arguments?

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Xplode_games

@drlostrib: I'm stating facts, you're rushing in here to damage control. The facts I posted must've really hurt your feelings for you to rush out like that trying to sweep it under the rug.

I notice you don't dare to address the specific factual points I made. I don't blame you.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

Any time framerate even goes into the 40s is considered a low dip in my book. Couldn't imagine a perpetual 30 fps. :P

Then you better not imagine 4k resolutions and ultra settings even if you have a 1080 ti or two because SLI has not been enabled for this game. I guess with your PC from the future this game runs great.

On normal PCs such as the Vega 64($500 GPU) which has over 13 teraflops, it dips to 28 fps at 1440p Ultra settings. The X1X runs it at 50 - 90% higher resolution than 1440p at a locked 30 fps and that is with only 6 teraflops. The X1X is an unoptimized piece of crap isn't it?

It's a good thing I have options then and I don't have to be restricted to 4k and 30 fps, then, right?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@ivangrozny said:

I am a hardcore PC fanboy here, but even I can see that xbox one x offers the best ratio performance / price than any low budget gaming PC build. It's out of question Xbox One X beats most middle range PCs at lower cost. PC Gaming IS expensive. It's extremely popular, but it's not for every one. A gaming pc from scratch with 1070GTX will cost you at least 900 bucks, realistically speaking. For 4k gaming you will have to pair it with 300$ cpu, 150$moba, chassis, ddr4 memory are 50-90$, hard drive, etc. And the build won't include 4k video player. I am talking out of my 20 years of PC gaming experience. Even if you plan your build carefully you will always end up paying more unless you fish for components piece by piece online, which is tedious and requires patience. You come to the store, and some deals you were planning to buy are out of stock, and you will always end up paying more, unless you shop online.

So it all comes down at how much people are willing to pay, and if they are prepared to deal with all the hassle of building their own PC. Xbox One X is a very viable choice for regular people who are on a budget or are not technically savvy.

dude, you couldn't even figure out how to use Amazon last week

You're the guy with the least credibility on this forum. I never see you making any statements, you only criticize what others say. For example, what have you contributed to this topic other than clowning those who you disagree with? Where are you fact based arguments?

@Xplode_games said:

@drlostrib: I'm stating facts, you're rushing in here to damage control. The facts I posted must've really hurt your feelings for you to rush out like that trying to sweep it under the rug.

I notice you don't dare to address the specific factual points I made. I don't blame you.

Lol, good stuff. It's just a plastic box, no need to get so butthurt

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DrLostRib

@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: I suck when shopping console. But in PC gaming I am a guru lol. Look, SW aside, people that are saying PC building is cheap either are fanboys or are really bad at math or never fully release their bills. My mechanical keyboard is 150 bucks, mouse 90$, headset 180$, mouse pad 50$. My accesorries cost is already enough to buy a console. I have got them for online gaming. Online gaming on PC is so competitive, you literally need to get every advantage you can get.

seriously...get off here and go figure out how to use Amazon because whatever crap you use now is definitely not working for you

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Xplode_games

@davillain- said:

Let me slow it down for you since I know you have a reading comprehension problem. Even if you own an over $5,000 PC, you still can't run this game in 4k Ultra 60 fps. That is because the $750 GTX 1080 ti isn't powerful enough to run the game at those settings. SLI support is not available yet because PCs are always poorly optimized.

This guy would complain even with the best system in existence. Of course he really doesn't feel that way, he's just bad mouthing the X1X because he's jealous, obviously. It's called salt. You should know.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

@drlostrib: I suck when shopping console. But in PC gaming I am a guru lol. Look, SW aside, people that are saying PC building is cheap either are fanboys or are really bad at math or never fully release their bills. My mechanical keyboard is 150 bucks, mouse 90$, headset 180$, mouse pad 50$. My accesorries cost is already enough to buy a console. I have got them for online gaming. Online gaming on PC is so competitive, you literally need every advantage you can get.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By DrLostRib

@davillain- said:

Dude must have some seriously high blood pressure now

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DrLostRib
@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: I suck when shopping console. But in PC gaming I am a guru lol. Look, SW aside, people that are saying PC building is cheap either are fanboys or are really bad at math or never fully release their bills. My mechanical keyboard is 150 bucks, mouse 90$, headset 180$, mouse pad 50$. My accesorries cost is already enough to buy a console. I have got them for online gaming. Online gaming on PC is so competitive, you literally every advantage you can get.

So you said

@drlostrib said:
@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: I suck when shopping console. But in PC gaming I am a guru lol. Look, SW aside, people that are saying PC building is cheap either are fanboys or are really bad at math or never fully release their bills. My mechanical keyboard is 150 bucks, mouse 90$, headset 180$, mouse pad 50$. My accesorries cost is already enough to buy a console. I have got them for online gaming. Online gaming on PC is so competitive, you literally need to get every advantage you can get.

seriously...get off here and go figure out how to use Amazon because whatever crap you use now is definitely not working for you

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 IvanGrozny

@drlostrib: damn boy you are a dick.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DrLostRib

@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: damn boy you are a dick.

Am I not supposed to realize that you posted the same thing twice in less than 10 minutes? There's a notifications bell that shows each one

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#65 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@Random_Matt said:
@ivangrozny said:

I am a hardcore PC fanboy here, but even I can see that xbox one x offers the best ratio performance / price than any low budget gaming PC build. It's out of question Xbox One X beats most middle range PCs at lower cost. PC Gaming IS expensive. It's extremely popular, but it's not for every one. A gaming pc from scratch with 1070GTX will cost you at least 900 bucks, realistically speaking. For 4k gaming you will have to pair it with 300$ cpu, 150$moba, chassis, ddr4 memory are 50-90$, hard drive, etc. And the build won't include 4k video player. I am talking out of my 20 years of PC gaming experience. Even if you plan your build carefully you will always end up paying more unless you fish for components piece by piece, which is tedious and requires patience.

X1X is a waste of money, rather buy a entry level PC, at least you can change settings to get 60 FPS. Sub 30, no thanks.

LOL, pretending as if the majority of PC gamers don't already run on systems weaker than the One X is adorable.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By IvanGrozny

@drlostrib: I am on my phone. I just double posted by accident. No need to be so aggressive with people you know.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@ivangrozny said:

Without access to a library as large as a gaming PC, I cannot for the life of me figure how you come to this conclusion.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Ignorance is bliss, I know. You guys must be loving this Xbox One X performing horrible while the PC handles everything at over 100fps with a 1060 GPU. It's so funny for you guys to watch the Lems get owned.

Except, all of this is pwnage is not really happening other than in your delusional minds. In reality, the Xbox One X is performing like a high end PC and actually surpassing even the highest of expectations. All of this for only $500 MSRP. Let me guess, in your fantasy world, you can easily buy a high end PC for $500, LOL!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Ignorance is bliss, I know. You guys must be loving this Xbox One X performing horrible while the PC handles everything at over 100fps with a 1060 GPU. It's so funny for you guys to watch the Lems get owned.

Except, all of this is pwnage is not really happening other than in your delusional minds. In reality, the Xbox One X is performing like a high end PC and actually surpassing even the highest of expectations. All of this for only $500 MSRP. Let me guess, in your fantasy world, you can easily buy a high end PC for $500, LOL!

Dude seriously, that amount of sodium is not healthy

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Also Xbox one X can't run cable to Xbox anymore

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Who's salty, the one stating facts or the one running away from them?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Who's salty

you is salty

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 IvanGrozny

@Shewgenja said:
@ivangrozny said:

Without access to a library as large as a gaming PC, I cannot for the life of me figure how you come to this conclusion.

I am not saying PC Gaming doesn't have any advantages lol it does, huge ones. Games are cheaper, mods, emulation, etc. I am strictly talking about hardware costs. Usually they are higher that one would expect even with careful planning. PC Gaming IS not expensive, but PC building usually is. All incidental costs that you may suffer are many. I am not saying people shouldn't build PCs, but I am just giving the realistic costs and expectations. It's a personal choice. 500 buck Xbox one x is a good alternative to risking your wallet with 1440p or 4k gaming. Just saying.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:

Who's salty

you is salty

I know you are but what am I? Wtf, Is this what you're used to?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:

Who's salty

you is salty

Honestly, as a doctor, I'm just concerned for your health. You need to make some better choices

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Xplode_games

@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:

Who's salty

you is salty

Honestly, as a doctor, I'm just concerned for your health. You need to make some better choices

That's actually surprising, I didn't know you were a doctor. Where did you get your degree, from Nintendo after playing Dr. Mario?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DrLostRib

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:

Who's salty

you is salty

That's actually surprising, I didn't know you were a doctor. Where did you get your degree, from Nintendo after playing Dr. Mario?

Really? It's like right there in my username

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@davillain- said:

Let me slow it down for you since I know you have a reading comprehension problem. Even if you own an over $5,000 PC, you still can't run this game in 4k Ultra 60 fps. That is because the $750 GTX 1080 ti isn't powerful enough to run the game at those settings. SLI support is not available yet because PCs are always poorly optimized.

This guy would complain even with the best system in existence. Of course he really doesn't feel that way, he's just bad mouthing the X1X because he's jealous, obviously. It's called salt. You should know.

Annnnd I care because?

I have never said X1X is a crap console, the main problem here is the fact it was over hype by Xbox fanboys expecting a true 4K on a console.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

SLI support is not available yet because PCs are always poorly optimized.

This makes no sense.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Blergg.... Console frame rates!

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@Xplode_games said:

You're impressed with the big 38 fps the 1070 gets? LMFAO, what's happened to the master race? Also the X1X runs it at MINIMUM 50% higher resolution than 1440p. It's 50% to 90% higher resolution than 1440p at a locked 30fps.

It's so painful to lose those 8 fps even though you crippled your resolution. Also, why are you running away from my point that the 13 teraflop PC master race card gets 28 fps at 1440p? Please explain that one to me, elite member of the master race.

I'm not impressed by anything. The point of this thread is for you all who claimed the X1X would match a 1070 in terms of GPU capacity, to come forward and apologize because you were wrong. Doesn't matter the 1070 isn't amazing at 4K. The X1X is even less so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

You're impressed with the big 38 fps the 1070 gets? LMFAO, what's happened to the master race? Also the X1X runs it at MINIMUM 50% higher resolution than 1440p. It's 50% to 90% higher resolution than 1440p at a locked 30fps.

It's so painful to lose those 8 fps even though you crippled your resolution. Also, why are you running away from my point that the 13 teraflop PC master race card gets 28 fps at 1440p? Please explain that one to me, elite member of the master race.

I'm not impressed by anything. The point of this thread is for you all who claimed the X1X would match a 1070 in terms of GPU capacity, to come forward and apologize because you were wrong. Doesn't matter the 1070 isn't amazing at 4K. The X1X is even less so.

'Not impressed by anything'

Wow! Must suck to be you.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@ivangrozny said:

@drlostrib: I suck when shopping console. But in PC gaming I am a guru lol. Look, SW aside, people that are saying PC building is cheap either are fanboys or are really bad at math or never fully release their bills. My mechanical keyboard is 150 bucks, mouse 90$, headset 180$, mouse pad 50$. My accesorries cost is already enough to buy a console. I have got them for online gaming. Online gaming on PC is so competitive, you literally need every advantage you can get.

PC gaming is only as competitive as you make it. You can get by with a 10 dollar keyboard and a 20 dollar mouse and still do a positive K/D in many games. A 12,000 dpi mouse doesn't really help if you only stick with 1500 dpi, for instance. And a mechanical keyboard doesn't necessarily make you any better of a gamer.

Also, a 50 dollar mouse pad? What'd you do, get one of those RGB mouse pads? Because I got the giant Corsair one and it was only 25 at the time. How is a 50 dollar mouse pad gonna help you game, again?

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

its not just about it being able to hit 4k. its the fact that they have to compromise quality by lower settings, using dynamic setting, upscaling etc to achieve that "magic" 4k mark. There is no gpu on the market that reach true uncompromised 4k 60 fps experience but X1X is falling short on the equal to a GTX 1070.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Random_Matt said:
@ivangrozny said:

LOL, pretending as if the majority of PC gamers don't already run on systems weaker than the One X is adorable.

Pretending as if there are more X1X than gaming pc's with comparable or better specs is even more moronic

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
@Pedro said:

Oh my the One X is really stressing some PC gamers. Sad

stressed? more like laughing at how underwhelming this whole thing is Its a PS4 Pro 1.2 with less games.

No unique games. far less games, far less everything.

£450 can get you a decent i7 and a 1060 or 970 + 16GB RAM.

There is no "winning" for the Xbox one x in a PC gamers eyes.

It literally is the most pointless device of the generation to buy so late into it for anyone other than die hard xbox-brand babies.

"buh buh some of my games are 4k but still don't match the PC pre-set as a sacrifice!" whoa amazing... amazing to buy the same console + some extra power ontop of the original's cost! truly!

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By IvanGrozny

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@ivangrozny said:

PC gaming is only as competitive as you make it. You can get by with a 10 dollar keyboard and a 20 dollar mouse and still do a positive K/D in many games. A 12,000 dpi mouse doesn't really help if you only stick with 1500 dpi, for instance. And a mechanical keyboard doesn't necessarily make you any better of a gamer.

Also, a 50 dollar mouse pad? What'd you do, get one of those RGB mouse pads? Because I got the giant Corsair one and it was only 25 at the time. How is a 50 dollar mouse pad gonna help you game, again?

Nah. Razer Vespula dual sided mat with hand support. Well it was 50 Canadian dollars, so it wasn't that expensive. It does help me to aim faster for headshots with sniper though. I bought it out of frustrations that I was loosing sniper battles by not being able to aim faster in Battlefield 1. And the metalic surface feel is super nice to the hand. When you aim at long distances, 1 mm off and you miss the shot. Probably yeah, it was not my smartest purchase lol more like compulsive one when I saw it at the store.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#89  Edited By deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@Pedro said:

Oh my the One X is really stressing some PC gamers. Sad

stressed? more like laughing at how underwhelming this whole thing is Its a PS4 Pro 1.2 with less games.

No unique games. far less games, far less everything.

£450 can get you a decent i7 and a 1060 or 970 + 16GB RAM.

There is no "winning" for the Xbox one x in a PC gamers eyes.

It literally is the most pointless device of the generation to buy so late into it for anyone other than die hard xbox-brand babies.

"buh buh some of my games are 4k but still don't match the PC pre-set as a sacrifice!" whoa amazing... amazing to buy the same console + some extra power ontop of the original's cost! truly!

Kind of wasting your breath, but all true.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

This should be in the X1X Digital Foundry sticky.

I'll post the video there. And I'd already been saying ;)

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Gamespot decided it doesn't like me today and I can't edit the sticky OP (or even 2nd or 3rd post) to add this in. So I'll just release this and let slip the dogs of war. Carry on.

MooseWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MooseWayne
Member since 2017 • 361 Posts

??

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@AdobeArtist said:

Gamespot decided it doesn't like me today and I can't edit the sticky OP (or even 2nd or 3rd post) to add this in. So I'll just release this and let slip the dogs of war. Carry on.

LOL I was just going to send you a message about that after I saw you locked this thread. I can't do it either.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

"? B...bu...bu...bu.....but Ark Dev said!!!11"

TLHBO!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

I don't think I've ever seen a console release stir up so many salty fanboys... it's quite amazing. Says a lot really.

How about you all go play your half-arsed "Pro" consoles with the "endless exclusives" or your 1000TFLOP PCs and give all these salty threads/posts a rest for a day or two :)

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#96 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

@drlostrib said:

Ron needs a software update in order to make apologies

he is probably prepping apology charts as we speak.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

But 4k max settings at 60fps for $500 guys!

Yeah, the X1X is a sweet machine for the price, no doubt. But it is a bit funny how easily duped some of these guys were. Was almost like PS3 + teh cell all over again.

Level headed people called this a long time ago, but some people just got caught up in the hype. Really didn't help with Ron dumping misinformation in every thread for months.

Would be cool if this were a lesson learned, but this shit never ends. Expect to see another round of unrealistic dreams being crushed with the PS5 and NextBox as well.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Zero_epyon

@ConanTheStoner said:

Yeah, the X1X is a sweet machine for the price, no doubt. But it is a bit funny how easily duped some of these guys were. Was almost like PS3 + teh cell all over again.

Level headed people called this a long time ago, but some people just got caught up in the hype. Really didn't help with Ron dumping misinformation in every thread for months.

Would be cool if this were a lesson learned, but this shit never ends. Expect to see another round of unrealistic dreams being crushed with the PS5 and NextBox as well.

This. I expect this.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Zero_epyon

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a console release stir up so many salty fanboys... it's quite amazing. Says a lot really.

How about you all go play your half-arsed "Pro" consoles with the "endless exclusives" or your 1000TFLOP PCs and give all these salty threads/posts a rest for a day or two :)

Irony...

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#100 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Dark_sageX said:
@drlostrib said:

Ron needs a software update in order to make apologies

he is probably prepping apology charts as we speak.

I can't find anything in that review that the xbox one x1 doesn't achieve 1070 performance though, they don't even mention what pc they're using. Heck, the pc version probably doesn't even have hdr.