This War is Far From Over . . .

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamernaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamernaz
Member since 2004 • 1620 Posts
Ok, settle down lemmings and Cows from the hectic day of Devil May Cry 4 news.  Hell, Lemmings you should be excited and pumped because you believe that this was a major blow to sony and the ps3.  Cows,  you just lost a big AAA title to your biggest rival.  Both of you are acting like this is a end all be all act. 

Though it seems like you kinda forgot that the war has just started and it last 5-7yrs.  It aint over,  its not even close to being over.

If the lose of DMC showed anything, it was that no third party exclusive is safe anymore.  Hell, we might even see the unthinkable of Gears of War jumping ship.  Highly Unlikely but now very plausable. 

Lemmings now let me ask you a question.  Do you really believe that both versions are going to be the exact same game?
Content.  I wonder if you are still going to be so cocky if the ps3 version gets exclusive content.  After all the Devil May Cry fan base is on playstation, they are not about to leave their core audiance out in the dark.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts
What's the exclusive PS3 game that was lost?
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
The war will be over when MS drops the price of their console.  There is no way Sony can keep up with the price drop since it just came out.  And DMC4 on Xbox 360 will probably be as good if not better than the ps3's version.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts
DADADADADAMAGE CONTROL!
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Puckhog04

The war will be over when MS drops the price of their console.  There is no way Sony can keep up with the price drop since it just came out.  And DMC4 on Xbox 360 will probably be as good if not better than the ps3's version.Jhung207

Wait, it's DMC4? Wow...

Is that actually official at this point or is this a rumor?

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
Gears of War is a whole different story. Its published by MS game studios. It will never happen.
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts

[QUOTE="Jhung207"]The war will be over when MS drops the price of their console.  There is no way Sony can keep up with the price drop since it just came out.  And DMC4 on Xbox 360 will probably be as good if not better than the ps3's version.Puckhog04

Wait, it's DMC4? Wow...

It's pretty much official and more exclusives on ps3 will soon to follow.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Puckhog04
[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="Jhung207"]The war will be over when MS drops the price of their console.  There is no way Sony can keep up with the price drop since it just came out.  And DMC4 on Xbox 360 will probably be as good if not better than the ps3's version.Jhung207

Wait, it's DMC4? Wow...

It's pretty much official and more exclusives on ps3 will soon to follow.

I really expected DMC4 to go multiplatform...but not this early. Heh, talk about a hit.

Fr3357YL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fr3357YL3
Member since 2006 • 646 Posts

Content. I wonder if you are still going to be so cocky if the ps3 version gets exclusive content. After all the Devil May Cry fan base is on playstation, they are not about to leave their core audiance out in the dark.
gamernaz

GTA's core audience is on the playstation, yet Rockstar didn't have a problem with giving Xbox users exclusive content.

gamernaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamernaz
Member since 2004 • 1620 Posts
[QUOTE="gamernaz"]
Content. I wonder if you are still going to be so cocky if the ps3 version gets exclusive content. After all the Devil May Cry fan base is on playstation, they are not about to leave their core audiance out in the dark.
Fr3357YL3

GTA's core audience is on the playstation, yet Rockstar didn't have a problem with giving Xbox users exclusive content.

i think you forgot that rockstar did the same for the ps3. Except the xbox content is episodic content. They both have exclusive content.
Avatar image for GermanShepard06
GermanShepard06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GermanShepard06
Member since 2006 • 3285 Posts
Lemms are going to wait for their DMC to come out and that is the reason why i dont own lastbox360.
PumaPride3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PumaPride3k
Member since 2005 • 483 Posts
Lemms are going to wait for their DMC to come out and that is the reason why i dont own lastbox360.GermanShepard06
They are releasing at the same time, didnt you get the memo?
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
Ok, settle down lemmings and Cows from the hectic day of Devil May Cry 4 news. Hell, Lemmings you should be excited and pumped because you believe that this was a major blow to sony and the ps3. Cows, you just lost a big AAA title to your biggest rival. Both of you are acting like this is a end all be all act.

Though it seems like you kinda forgot that the war has just started and it last 5-7yrs. It aint over, its not even close to being over.

If the lose of DMC showed anything, it was that no third party exclusive is safe anymore. Hell, we might even see the unthinkable of Gears of War jumping ship. Highly Unlikely but now very plausable.

Lemmings now let me ask you a question. Do you really believe that both versions are going to be the exact same game?
gamernaz
Gears will never jump ship. It's published by MS. DMC is not published by Sony.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Puckhog04

[QUOTE="gamernaz"]Ok, settle down lemmings and Cows from the hectic day of Devil May Cry 4 news. Hell, Lemmings you should be excited and pumped because you believe that this was a major blow to sony and the ps3. Cows, you just lost a big AAA title to your biggest rival. Both of you are acting like this is a end all be all act.

Though it seems like you kinda forgot that the war has just started and it last 5-7yrs. It aint over, its not even close to being over.

If the lose of DMC showed anything, it was that no third party exclusive is safe anymore. Hell, we might even see the unthinkable of Gears of War jumping ship. Highly Unlikely but now very plausable.

Lemmings now let me ask you a question. Do you really believe that both versions are going to be the exact same game?
fuzzysquash
Gears will never jump ship. It's published by MS. DMC is not published by Sony.

It'll end up on PC but that's a whole different story. And there's a huge matter of when it will actually release.

JDW_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JDW_games
Member since 2006 • 1892 Posts
Sony is a joke. That's why the PS3 is losing and will continue to lose. Nintendo Gamecube and the original XBOX were far better than the PS2 and I'm glad that people are starting to finally see the companies that are the real winners. :)