These couple of weeks have been one helluva roller coaster ride!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 StryderK
Member since 2006 • 3189 Posts

First we got Sony's Home and LBP annoucement. Great news for the Sony Cows  for once.

Then we got the Febuary NPD numbers. Nintendo pretty much put MS and Sony through the wringer on that one! Especially Sony. PS3 is prooving it is way too expensive for the mass market.

....Now we got DMC4 going to the X360! My lord talking about a megaton!

We got three megatons in less than a month! Is there anymore? I mean, what if Nintendo decided to drop a bomb and say SSBB is coming in say MAy? Ohh boy! This board I think will "ASPLODE!!" HEHE!!

Anyone else feel the same?

Tony_aaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tony_aaaa
Member since 2007 • 475 Posts

First we got Sony's Home and LBP annoucement. Great news for the Sony Cows  for once.

Then we got the Febuary NPD numbers. Nintendo pretty much put MS and Sony through the wringer on that one! Especially Sony. PS3 is prooving it is way too expensive for the mass market.

....Now we got DMC4 going to the X360! My lord talking about a megaton!

We got three megatons in less than a month! Is there anymore? I mean, what if Nintendo decided to drop a bomb and say SSBB is coming in say MAy? Ohh boy! This board I think will "ASPLODE!!" HEHE!!

Anyone else feel the same?

StryderK
Agreed, thought LBP was different, but sometimes I think I'm the only PS3 owner that could care less about Home. Glad I own all the systems, but I expected more from a $600 console. When I paid that ($600) for my Neo-Geo, I was more satisfied, EVERY Neo-Geo game destroyed the Snes/Genesis. On my PS3, all I seem to get is bad news, delays, and empty promises.
books83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 books83
Member since 2005 • 3733 Posts
It is not over the Nintendo stock deal is wrapping up and the NDAs should lift in a week or two.