the Xbox One is more appealing than the PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178848 Posts

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

Because padding our lineup with motion control dreck is important.

PS4:

Because padding our lineup with Rehashes, rehash indies, an pc port indies is important. We find no value in the AAA score for our exclusives for our fans.

I don't think an X1 fan should be bashing anyone for rehashes.....coughHalocough.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

Because padding our lineup with Rehashes, rehash indies, an pc port indies is important. We find no value in the AAA score for our exclusives for our fans.

I don't think an X1 fan should be bashing anyone for rehashes.....coughHalocough.

1 vs 20...?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50568 Posts

@StormyJoe: fair enough. As long as people are consistent!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

1 vs 20...?

Rehash exists dude. So does 360 games for the X1. Not seeing any reason to pick up the console with the releases thus far.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

Yeah, MS cares so much.. Thanks for reminding me.

Such quality

Many high score

Wow.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

1 vs 20...?

Rehash exists dude. So does 360 games for the X1. Not seeing any reason to pick up the console with the releases thus far.

Because you're a Sony fan. I don't fucking blame ya. Coupled with PSN it's like cancer.... right now.

Do you think an intelligent person would buy and online heavy game on the PS4 if he had a choice?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

1 vs 20...?

Because you're a Sony fan. I don't fucking blame ya. Coupled with PSN it's like cancer.... right now.

Do you think an intelligent person would buy and online heavy game on the PS4 if he had a choice?

Sony fan? Is that what you direct at anyone telling you the truth about the X1?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

1 vs 20...?

I play Diablo 3 constantly with no problems on PSN, so yes. :D

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Shewgenja

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

I play Diablo 3 constantly with no problems on PSN, so yes. :D

Adding FFXIV here.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

XBox:

PS4:

Yeah, MS cares so much.. Thanks for reminding me.

Such quality

Many high score

Wow.

Go play your sales, you shallow basterd. Sorry you can't PSN hamster died. :p

I paid 50 dollars for that damn hamster... :(

For every game that you claim bad for X1... I'll pull two for you. Knack, Drive5.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

1 vs 20...?

You have to own one to know?

"I heard from a friend who, who heard it from a friend who, who heard it from another you been messing around."

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Shewgenja

@b4x said:

For every game that you claim bad for X1... I'll pull two for you. Knack, Drive5.

Knack was pretty cool. If it wasn't so repetitive in the later levels it would have scored a bit better. In Hard Mode, it was one of the better challenging games to play this year.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#113 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Its holiday is somewhat more appealing because the MCC will be a massive timesink and SO could be fun. The other 10 months of this year, hell naw. By Gamespot's stringent definition of "exclusive" each machine literally has 2 good ones after a whole year. PS3's first year was better for fucksakes.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Knack was pretty cool. If it wasn't so repetitive in the later levels it would have scored a bit better. In Hard Mode, it was one of the better challenging games to play this year.

My god... couldn't the same thing be said about Ryse?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#115 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

I disagree. Bloodborne is the only game coming out soon that is a system seller to me. Xbone doesn't have a game that beats it

But it's not coming out this year! Read the post!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Shewgenja

@b4x said:

When it goes on Steam sale, I will get back to you on that :)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

"I heard from a friend who, who heard it from a friend who, who heard it from another you been messing around."

Uh no. The games speak for themselves. If I can see there is nothing there I want to play that I can't get elsewhere I can certainly say it has no games thus far.

And REO Speedwagon? Your music taste is as interesting as your gaming taste. As in....not.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

You will see... Just maybe, Just maybe... the scores don't match the experience. I was expecting complete shit when I saw the review scores.

If Ryse is a 4 or 5 after you play it... fill me in. I'm not saying it's this masterpiece.... It is not a 4 or 5 though.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#119  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Seriously! After regretfully owning an Xbox One in the beginning of the year, because PS4's were sold out everywhere, I came to terms to have accept the consoles and its shortcomings.

lol. Was there every any doubt after being a long time 360 and Xbox LIve supporter last generation? It was destined that you were going to buy an Xbone first, I can't imagine anyone that knew you thought that guy is getting a PS4 next gen. You are invested with the Gamerscore and tenure of Xbox Live. That's how it was always going to play out. Those that knew you thought, after he gets a Nintendo machine, he is getting an Xbox and that's what you did. In your version of events though, you blame the PS4 sales. Furthermore, you rushed into a purchase when the libraries of both machines were incredibly weak. There was no reason to rush or blame PS4 sales, as you could have done what millions of others did and waited for re-supply.

Regarding a reason for the PS4 appeal. I'll submit five:

1. PS+ game support: (20 PS+ free games >>>>> 7 GWG free games)
  2. Cheaper (PS+ is cheaper by $10, the $400 PS4 was cheaper than the launch $500 Xbone)
  3. More Power (Devs have access to more power on PS4, which is easy to tap into, if they choose to use it)
  4. More actual games (PS4 has about a 40 games more than Xbone, and the list of announced PS4 games over announced Xbone games is growing)
  5. History of exclusive 1st party support (Sony was supporting the PS3 while 360 was abandoned. So, Xbone has a seeming advantage now over PS4, but that's a short sited observation. Now those PS3 devs are rolling to PS4 and the exclusive tide will shift just like the PS1, PS2, and PS3 era saw. It's inevitable).

I own an Xbone, but I didn't buy one in haste or because PS4's were out of stock. I knew what I was getting. I won't be buying multiplats on it. Furthermore 2014 has been absolutely shitty, so I'm looking forward to 2015. I bought the Xbone for new experiences and quality new IPs. It's been a rough year. It's not that the PS4 is leaps better. Neither machine is appealing to me, but if I had to choose between both, the PS4 barely wins due to PS+ support and the other four reasons cited. This year I'll be playing my PC, last gen backlog, and Wii U when Smash releases.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Uh no. The games speak for themselves. If I can see there is nothing there I want to play that I can't get elsewhere I can certainly say it has no games thus far.

And REO Speedwagon? Your music taste is as interesting as your gaming taste. As in....not.

I asked you asked you a question earlier. Would an intelligent buy an online game on the PS4 with the information we have if he had a choice?

As for REO... It's the first thing that popped into my mind the perfectly fit YOU.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#121 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

This thread looked promising for a friendly debate... But the damage control has already taken over.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

Lol.The Cows are losing their shit again.The Xbox is spanking the PS 4 in games.Where's the Metagame spreadsheet?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I asked you asked you a question earlier. Would an intelligent buy an online game on the PS4 with the information we have if he had a choice?

As for REO... It's the first thing that popped into my mind the perfectly fit YOU.

I'd imagine intelligent people game on various devices. Very disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

I mean the X1 does have increased cost. Does an intelligent person spend more than necessary?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 B4X

@SolidTy said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Seriously! After regretfully owning an Xbox One in the beginning of the year, because PS4's were sold out everywhere, I came to terms to have accept the consoles and its shortcomings.

lol. Was there every any doubt after being a long time 360 supporter last generation? It was destined that you were going to buy an Xbone first, I can't imagine anyone that knew you thought that guy is getting a PS4 next gen. They thought, after he gets a Nintendo machine, he is getting an Xbox and that's what you did. In your version of events though, you blame the PS4 sales.

Regarding a reason. I'll submit five:

PS+ game support: (20 PS+ free games >>>>> 7 GWG free games)

Cheaper (PS+ is cheaper by $10, the $400 PS4 was cheaper than the launch $500 Xbone)

More Power (Devs have access to more power on PS4, which is easy to tap into, if they choose to use it)

More actual games (PS4 has about a 40 games more than Xbone, and the list of announced games is growing

History of exclusive 1st party support (Sony was supporting the PS3 while 360 was abandoned. Now those PS3 devs are rolling to PS4 and the exclusive tide will shift just like the PS1, PS2, and PS3 days saw).

I own an Xbone, but I didn't buy one in haste or because PS4's were out of stock. I knew what I was getting.

Cheaper online... I would hope so. It's the same garbage that was FREE on the PS3. If it were not for the PSN+ games. Would you still be whistling your happy tune?

BTW I can buy XBLG for 39.99 all day long.

If you are buying multi-plat online games for the PS4 / PSN.... You're doing it wrong...

Abandoned the 360? Didn't FH2 just release? There are new games coming to 360 everyday.

There's a lot of BS in that post of yours.

And Xbone? Really....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LJS9502_basic

@cantloginnow said:

Lol.The Cows are losing their shit again.The Xbox is spanking the PS 4 in games.Where's the Metagame spreadsheet?

Seems you are losing your shit. Neither console has much in the way of games.....but I believe the PS4 has more available. And what games to play comes down to opinion. I'd bet if the games MS offers was more interesting they wouldn't have the Sony brand. So this gen right away it looks like Sony has what gamers want.

But I'm sure you'll spin it elsewhere since you live and breathe by your brand.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LJS9502_basic

@b4x: Not answering questions you are.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@cantloginnow said:

Seems you are losing your shit. Neither console has much in the way of games.....but I believe the PS4 has more available. And what games to play comes down to opinion. I'd bet if the games MS offers was more interesting they wouldn't have the Sony brand. So this gen right away it looks like Sony has what gamers want.

This isnt the spreadsheet...I didnt ask you to cry.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 LJS9502_basic

@cantloginnow said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@cantloginnow said:

This isnt the spreadsheet...I didnt ask you to cry.

You are actually the one whining.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

I'd imagine intelligent people game on various devices. Very disingenuous to pretend otherwise.

I mean the X1 does have increased cost. Does an intelligent person spend more than necessary?

Increased cost?

Explain... Please.

Even if there was increased cost wouldn't it be just? DDOS, maintenance..... Driveclub.. Every time you turn around it's something. Am I being fictitious?

Disingenuous? XBLG>>>>>>>> PSN+ online. There's no debate to be had. You want to compare a bunch of rented servers to Azure?

Then Sony making a first party in Evolution take most of the blame... for the DC problem.... Sony even allowing a first party handle the servers in the first place is a joke in itself. To hide and let Evolution take the brunt of their negligence is just complete BS.

So yeah... If you're buying online multi-plat games on the PS4 when there is a choice right now... You're dumb as a box of rocks.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#130 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MonsieurX said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

Those are big exclusive games last months.

XOne vs PS4

FH2 isn't exclusive

FH2 is not on PS4. So this is Microsoft exclusive.

Persona 5 is not on Xdone so this is a Sony exclusive. P5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FH2

Persona 5 is not out moron. You compare against future games. Halo > all PS4 games.

the last of us and fh2 is not exclusive...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By SolidTy

@b4x said:

@SolidTy said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

lol. Was there every any doubt after being a long time 360 and Xbox LIve supporter last generation? It was destined that you were going to buy an Xbone first, I can't imagine anyone that knew you thought that guy is getting a PS4 next gen. You are invested with the Gamerscore and tenure of Xbox Live. That's how it was always going to play out. Those that knew you thought, after he gets a Nintendo machine, he is getting an Xbox and that's what you did. In your version of events though, you blame the PS4 sales. Furthermore, you rushed into a purchase when the libraries of both machines were incredibly weak. There was no reason to rush or blame PS4 sales, as you could have done what millions of others did and waited for re-supply.

Regarding a reason for the PS4 appeal. I'll submit five:

1. PS+ game support: (20 PS+ free games >>>>> 7 GWG free games)
  2. Cheaper (PS+ is cheaper by $10, the $400 PS4 was cheaper than the launch $500 Xbone)
  3. More Power (Devs have access to more power on PS4, which is easy to tap into, if they choose to use it)
  4. More actual games (PS4 has about a 40 games more than Xbone, and the list of announced PS4 games over announced Xbone games is growing)
  5. History of exclusive 1st party support (Sony was supporting the PS3 while 360 was abandoned. So, Xbone has a seeming advantage now over PS4, but that's a short sited observation. Now those PS3 devs are rolling to PS4 and the exclusive tide will shift just like the PS1, PS2, and PS3 era saw. It's inevitable).

I own an Xbone, but I didn't buy one in haste or because PS4's were out of stock. I knew what I was getting. I won't be buying multiplats on it. Furthermore 2014 has been absolutely shitty, so I'm looking forward to 2015. I bought the Xbone for new experiences and quality new IPs. It's been a rough year. It's not that the PS4 is leaps better. Neither machine is appealing to me, but if I had to choose between both, the PS4 barely wins due to PS+ support and the other four reasons cited. This year I'll be playing my PC, last gen backlog, and Wii U when Smash releases.

Cheaper online... I would hope so. It's the same garbage that was FREE on the PS3. If it were not for the PSN+ games. Would you still be whistling your happy tune?

BTW I can buy XBLG for 39.99 all day long.

If you are buying multi-plat online games for the PS4 / PSN.... You're doing it wrong...

Abandoned the 360? Didn't FH2 just release? There are new games coming to 360 everyday.

And Xbone? Really....

If it were not for PS+ games...but they are there. What if Xbox's blew up like Time Bombs? What if I lose my hands tomorrow? What if Obama gave me a $100 giftcard for Mountain Dew? What if you never posted? What if I eat at Panda Express today instead of Taco Bell? What if Xbone released in 2012 alongside the Wii U? What if the PS4 never existed? What if? None of those have any bearing nor does your What if scenario. If the PS+ games weren't there, no I wouldn't mention them, but they exist so...Incredibly Dumb point. You shouldn't even have typed it.

Yes, BTW, I can get XBLG for $39.99 all day long as well...BUT I can get PS+ for $29.99. Yes, you can find items on sale in the world. Congrats for your discovery. You can even buy a used Xbone and PS4 for $300. Wow. Sales on items. That doesn't change the fact PS+ is cheaper on sale or by looking at the base MSRP price. BTW: I've been with PAID Xbox Live Gold since the original Xbox and have the tenure to prove it on my profile. It used to be just Xbox Live on the Xbox 1 until the Xbox 360 renamed it Xbox Live Gold/Silver, yes, I'm that oldschool. I bought all my Xbox's at their launches (2001, 2005, 2013).

Another silly opinion, No rebuttal necessary. You are doing it wrong if you buy online multiplat games on Xbone. I've had no trouble with PC or PS4 online multiplat games, nor have I had trouble with my Xbone online multiplat games. There is no difference. I'm not buying an inferior version of a game if I have other machines available. I understand others have to "come to terms" and only have "one machine", but I'm not part of their group, so I have a choice.

Abandoned as in 1st Party EXCLUSIVES as I noted above. Key word: EXCLUSIVE. It's true 1st party FH2 was released on both Xbone/360, but 1st party exclusives for 360 are long gone (and have been for sometime). The best the 360 got in a long time was shared Xbone ports.

And Xbone.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Chutebox said:

@StormyJoe said:

@soethi6 said:

Yup. Same boat. Bought a One because the PS4 was outsold everywhere and switched over early this year because of better looking multiplats and promising exclusives (Infamous, Driveclub, The Order). The only thing I am happy is that I had the chance to play TLoU which was really a great game.

But I regretted the move the more videos of the MCC I watched. So I bought a One yesterday and currently sell my PS4. I don't care if it is 1080p or 900p. If I don't hang out on SW I wouldn't even know there is a difference in Shadow of Mordor.

The fact that my best gaming buddy and two other friends have a One aswell while none of my friends own a PS4 just made it easier. I am playing Forza all day and love it. And I can't wait for Halo.

"But I regretted the move the more videos of the MCC I watched. So I bought a One yesterday and currently sell my PS4. I don't care if it is 1080p or 900p. If I don't hang out on SW I wouldn't even know there is a difference in Shadow of Mordor."

I have been saying that for quite a while. On consoles, you really can't tell a difference. Cows will bitch and scream that you can, and developers are lying by saying that you really can't, but the proof is in the pudding.

Just curious, was that your attitude last gen or were you one of the lens praising the 360 for its superior multiplats?

Trivial differences (except for Skyrim, but that was on Bethesda).

It was funny to see, though, since cows and Sony talked about "the power of the cell" to know end, and it took 3-4 years before parity was achieved. However, that's the big difference between last gen and this gen: last gen the cows touted superior hardware, yet got inferior (albeit minor) multiplats. That's not the case this gen, I don't see lemmings talking about hardware superiority.

As far as I'm cncerned, if you can play the game on your system of choice, that's all that really matters.

That is funny to hear you say stormy considering you were one of the lemmings saying there was NO difference between the power of xboxone and PS4 and the graphics and performance were the SAME up until conclusive reports came out showing that xbone was quite inferior compared to PS4 lol.

funny how your argument stance changed based on the situation. I am pretty sure you were preaching the 360 multiplat advantage last gen as well but suddenly it's "if you can play the game on your system of choice, that's all that matters." for you LOL.

No, I said the difference was minor. As it turns out, it was bigger than I thought, but it is still minor. We are not talking about PS2 vs XBox here.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

Increased cost?

Explain... Please.

Even if there was increased cost wouldn't it be just? DDOS, maintenance..... Driveclub.. Every time you turn around it something. Am I being fictitious?

Disingenuous? XBLG>>>>>>>> PSN+ online. There's no debate to be had. You want to compare a bunch of rented servers to Azure?

Then Sony making a first party in Evolution take most of the blame... for the DC problem.... Sony even allowing a first party handle the servers in the first place is a joke in itself. To hide and let Evolution take the brunt of their negligence is just complete BS.

So yeah... If you're buying online multi-plat games on the PS4 when there is a choice right now... You're dumb as a box of rocks.

Explain? Initially the damn console cost more.....and XBL costs more. That needs explained to you?

The rest of your post is just opinion. And well your mommy probably tells you that you are special. Your opinion holds no weight with the rest of the world.

As for online play.....I like single player. I deal with people all day. Games are an escape. Don't want to be with ten year old children that think they are cool by swearing.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy:

Keep grasping. That BOLD font really sends it home.

You know what's there a complete shit service..... compared to the competition. There's no WHAT IF'S about it...

I never said that PSN was not cheaper... I stated the deals are there for both services. That is not a fact. The PSN+ online at this point better be cheaper. DDOS, maintenance..... Driveclub... Come on man?

Abandoning is releasing NO games. Check the definition.

Xbone.... I can use POS4 too. Grow up.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By SolidTy
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Xbone?

Trolling would be XBOX DONE! XBOX NONE!

I'm not trolling the machine I bought. If you take Xbone as trolling or growing up, that's on you, not me.

Nah, it's simply the Xbone, easy to type (no space or numbers necessary) and gets the job done. Everyone knows what it is. Especially since the Xbox 1/X1 to me is and always will be the bad boy original Xbox that I bought in 2001.

This entire interaction was fruitless, other than you revealed you didn't like my post. My points are still up. Good thing I guess though, my post was for the TC. He challenged the forum for answers, and I submitted some answers.

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

lems are still debating? Just give it up, PS4 won this gen case closed.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By B4X

@LJS9502_basic said:

@b4x said:

Increased cost?

Explain... Please.

Even if there was increased cost wouldn't it be just? DDOS, maintenance..... Driveclub.. Every time you turn around it something. Am I being fictitious?

Explain? Initially the damn console cost more.....and XBL costs more. That needs explained to you?

The rest of your post is just opinion. And well your mommy probably tells you that you are special. Your opinion holds no weight with the rest of the world.

As for online play.....I like single player. I deal with people all day. Games are an escape. Don't want to be with ten year old children that think they are cool by swearing.

Does it cost more? really man... Madden bundle + a free game for a week. Sunset Bundle, Unity Bundle.......

Opinion.... If company A OWNS company B... Who should be taking the heat for the problem? If my kid at 16 wrecks a car an hurts people. Who's at fault. The gaming community is blaming Evolution. A company OWNED by Sony. Sound logical?

I was thinking you were a guy that couldn't take the thought of being owned on line.... There is a mute feature. You don't even have to wear the headphones. Not required. You have no excuse. Just say "I love A.I.. Ten year olds whooping my ass hurts my pride."

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By B4X

@SolidTy said:
@b4x said:

@SolidTy:

Xbone?

I'm not trolling the machine I bought. If you take Xbone as trolling or growing up, that's on you, not me.

Nah, it's simply the Xbone, easy to type (no space or numbers necessary) and gets the job done. Everyone knows what it is. Especially since the Xbox 1/X1 to me is and always will be the bad boy original Xbox that I bought in 2001.

No it was just called Xbox.... There was no 1-2-3-4 attached to the name.

If I said. I was playing my Xbox the other day, when I couldn't find anything to play on my X1. Would you know what I was talking about?

Xbone is a derogatory term. If you use that moniker for the system... Your words hold zero merit to me.

Why didn't you address the other parts of my post. I wonder?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#139  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Cool opinion ya got there bra

blog it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@FreedomFreeLife said:

XOne vs PS4

lol lets be honest, who really gives a shit about Dance Central? I would prefer to play mediocre games like Driveclub or Ryse than that casual garbage

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x: because your posts tend to be pretty worthless ?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SolidTy
@b4x said:

@SolidTy said:

Xbone?

This entire interaction was fruitless, other than you revealed you didn't like my post. My points are still up. Good thing I guess though, my post was for the TC. He challenged the forum for answers, and I submitted some answers.

No it was just called Xbox.... There was no 1-2-3-4 attached to the name.

If I said. I was playing my Xbox the other day, when I couldn't find anything to play on my X1. Would you know what I was talking about?

Xbone is a derogatory term. If you use that moniker for the system... Your words hold zero merit to me.

Why didn't you address the other parts of my post. I wonder?

I've already tried Xbox with various users and in RL. It doesn't work. People ask which Xbox I'm talking about every single time. In RL and online. It never fails. People say today, hey, what are you playing? Skyrim on Xbox. They mean 360, but they call every system Xbox. Xbone? People know what I'm typing about. Anyways...

Do you sincerely wonder that? I hope not. The other "parts of your post" weren't actually points, they are just arguments meant to go back and forth and not accomplish anything.

Do you just like to argue? I don't. I can see where this is going, but here you go?

----

Keep grasping. That BOLD font really sends it home.

(Pointless. You declared something and it's just an ad hominem not worth addressing.)

You know what's there a complete shit service..... compared to the competition. There's no WHAT IF'S about it...

(Your opinion again, which is where I submit my PC and PS4 opinion and it goes back and forth...again Pointless.)

I never said that PSN was not cheaper... I stated the deals are there for both services. That is not a fact. The PSN+ online at this point better be cheaper. DDOS, maintenance..... Driveclub... Come on man?

(There isn't even a tangible point here. You only stated a deal for Xbox Live Gold, not both services. So you are wrong on your own recall, not to mention the rest of just a one sided post about how you feel on PSN. Unlike YOU, I am a subscriber to both XBLG and PS+, so it's tough to debate with a user like you who doesn't actually have much if any experience to his arguments. This point is just the same point above, where you bash PSN. You don't like it, I get it. It's an irrational point that I'm not going to change your mind about. I never posted to even talk to irrational users, I posted for the TC. I just saved us time by moving on.)

Abandoning is releasing NO games. Check the definition.

(I was referring to exclusive 1st party support in my opening post and you moved the goal post to bring up FH2 a shared 1st party game between Xbone and 360. You want to talk definition, look up EXCLUSIVE. I explained what I meant by saying exclusive 1st party support again and you still persisted the old point as if I never posted the explanation. It wouldn't matter if I posted games like Beyond Two Souls, Mario 3D World, or Puppeteer as examples of Exclusives, because you are in this to argue and not actually understand as I realized. I was clear, but after repeating myself, I see it's not sinking in. I'm not going to force it to sink in, so I moved on. It was a waste of time. No matter what I explain, you will continue to post the same things. It reminds me of a girlfriend I had once. Again pointless to continue on that front.)

----

Now you don't need to wonder. I don't feel the need to explain my thoughts when I skip the majority of a useless post. If I can't get through to a particular user, I move on. Let's just call it a day because it's clear you and I have different objectives. I'm not here to convince you or argue with you, I posted for the TC. I am not here to convince you of experiences I've had all generation with my machines. If you hold onto irrational ideas or refuse to make headway in a conversation, I'm not going to force it. When I see a pattern where my answers are being ignored and questions I answered are being repeated, I'm not going to continue. I provided answers. It is what it is. Have yourself a great Tuesday.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LJS9502_basic

@b4x said:

Does it cost more? really man... Madden bundle + a free game for a week. Sunset Bundle, Unity Bundle.......

Opinion.... If company A OWNS company B... Who should be taking the heat for the problem? If my kid at 16 wrecks a car an hurts people. Who's at fault. The gaming community is blaming Evolution. A company OWNED by Sony. Sound logical?

I was thinking you were a guy that couldn't take the thought of being owned on line.... There is a mute feature. You don't even have to wear the headphones. Not required. You have no excuse. Just say "I love A.I.. Ten year olds whooping my ass hurts my pride."

WTF are you talking about? XBL is more expensive. It's that simple.

Owned on line? Wow are you 12? I like single player games PERIOD. Much like movies, music, and reading I like to enjoy my hobbies in peace. I want to immerse myself in the world. People take you out of that immersion.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 B4X

@Vatusus said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

XOne vs PS4

lol lets be honest, who really gives a shit about Dance Central? I would prefer to play mediocre games like Driveclub or Ryse than that casual garbage

They don't count, I don't like them........... Down with options for gamers!

Go lay down who poked you with a stick. The older you get the dumber your posts become.

You have never played them.... Close your hole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@b4x said:

@Vatusus said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

XOne vs PS4

They don't count, I don't like them........... Down with options for gamers!

Go lay down who poked you with a stick. The older you get the dumber your posts become.

You have never played them.... Close your hole.

U sound mad

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 SolidTy
@lostrib said:

@b4x: because your posts tend to be pretty worthless ?

Summed up what I should have said.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@MonsieurX said:

Currently there is no reason to own either consoles.

For me there is, but for people who are picky about games and resolution, probably not.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#148  Edited By donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@donalbane said:

Yeah, the One got a bad reputation because of the botched rollout, but it's actually a really solid console... especially if you pair it with a PC for the multiplats. The exclusives are better so far. Of course, that all could change next year, but for now, I'd say the One won the software in year one.

As for pairing it with a PC....I'd suggest you could do with just the PC. X1 is the least likely to offer the most games not available for PC.

See, but I really like the console exclusives for X1 (and PS4). I also like playing multiplats on a device that can run them at 1080p, 60+ FPS.

The main reason I've enjoyed my Xbox One doesn't gain anybody any points here... the multimedia and web capabilities. It's been great with TV and YouTube, and the DLNA feature they just added is most welcome. But hey, I watch TV and movies just as much as I play games, so there you go. And I've played most of the PS4 exclusives, and so far the Xbox One has fared better in my book. I think that might change by this time next year, but we shall see.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

You will see... Just maybe, Just maybe... the scores don't match the experience. I was expecting complete shit when I saw the review scores.

If Ryse is a 4 or 5 after you play it... fill me in. I'm not saying it's this masterpiece.... It is not a 4 or 5 though.

I will stick my neck out and say it is a masterpiece.

The first next gen game I played was this and I refused to put the controller down until I completed the campaign. Its built for the casual gamer gameplay wise, but the experience/story is nothing short of epic...especially for a launch title. It was a great way to be introduced into next gen and i will defend it to the bloody end lol.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By B4X

@@SolidTy:

You mean where you HIDE your PS4 behind the PC?

I have both subscriptions too... You think I'm in here making shit up?

No matter how anyone tries to spin SW's logic on the term exclusive. Guess what the game is still materialized on the system. It isn't invisible.

When I walk into a store..... LOOKING at a console... Not consoles. I say well **** that game isn't exclusive. Why is that even on the shelf... You guys try to HIDE strengths of closed platforms because the game is on anther platform or not on your platform of choice... Why? FH2 Xbox360 and X1 are completely different games... They share a name. Go watch the Digitalfoundry face off. Your so called exclusive claim is where a game is identical in features like TLOU... FH2 is vastly different on both platforms. Game content wise not just graphics. With entire parts of the game left out on the X1 version. If that's the case....______?

Dude I watch the slant you put on your posts.... Take into count I too own both systems and have both services.

You act as if I'm in here blowing hot air like 80% of the people on here that have zero experience with the product being discussed.

I will 100000% stand behind the FACT. If you're buying Multi-plat games for online play on the PS4 and PSN+.... You're doing it wrong.. For something as cosmetic as resolution.... Explain how 180p fixes PSN+?

History is there to learn from.... Not to be apologetic for. What does History have a tendency to do?

We can drop this. I do respect your opinion. I just feel it's wrong. Let's us agree to disagree. Cool?