the xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play games

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

I sort of disagree because I think your thread title is too broad to represent the truth and reality of the Xbox market. It SHOULD read:

The Xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play FPS games.

ZIMdoom
that's just a fanboy statement, the 360 has more games in more genres than the ps3, , for every exclusive RPG on the ps3,there is one on the 360, there are more racing games on 360,more JRPG's and more arcade games
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.whoDat_whoDat
True. You need two systems to out do the 360.
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts

I sort of disagree because I think your thread title is too broad to represent the truth and reality of the Xbox market. It SHOULD read:

ZIMdoom
So why does the 360 have more RPGs on its system than the PS3? I guess with this logic I could say that the PS3 is only good for people who want to play action games.
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

[QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

whoDat_whoDat

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

listed a bunch of multiplats?

yes, so what? are they Fps's? no, I have no fps game whatsoever.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 delta3074
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

Fable 2 dead rising (it's exclusive) kameo viva pinata forza 2 forza 3 ace combat 6 gotham 3 crackdown
Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

aia89

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

Listed a bunch of multiplats? Even Dead Rising is going multiplat. I guess the 360 fans didn't support it enough to warrant continued exclusivity.

whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 whoDat_whoDat
Member since 2009 • 164 Posts

[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="aia89"]

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

delta3074

Fable 2 dead rising (it's exclusive) kameo viva pinata forza 2 forza 3 ace combat 6 gotham 3 crackdown

thats a pretty sad list compared to PS3 games.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

ZIMdoom

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

Listed a bunch of multiplats? Even Dead Rising is going multiplat. I guess the 360 fans didn't support it enough to warrant continued exclusivity.

I really DON'T see your point. What does it even change for me that Dead Rising is going multiplat? seriously, what happens then? Do I get some sort of divine punishment for having played multiplat games?

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Meh, do not want.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5dd711115e664

Fable 2 dead rising (it's exclusive) kameo viva pinata forza 2 forza 3 ace combat 6 gotham 3 crackdowndelta3074

A wise man once said - "Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken."

I never said the 360 ONLY has shooters/FPS...just that those are the games that the 360 audience only seems to care about. Sure, there are a couple exceptions (Forza and Crackdown), for the overwhelmingly most part, non-FPS exlcusivesfor the 360, no matter howgood they maybe, don't sell. Ace Combat? I believe even Kameo has been announced there will be no sequal.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 delta3074

[QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

ZIMdoom

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

Wrong, he listed a bunch of multiplats that run better on the 360,lol
shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
you guys can keep telling yourselves "there is no reason to buy a 360 anymore" but that is just your opinion, which me and the millions of future 360 buyers laugh at. Someone who wants to play Gears of War, Halo, Left 4 Dead, Splinter Cell, get the GTA expansions, Forza, etc, prefers the 360 controller and/or has more friends on XBL still has no reason to get a 360?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5dd711115e664

I really DON'T see your point. What does it even change for me that Dead Rising is going multiplat? seriously, what happens then? Do I get some sort of divine punishment for having played multiplat games?

aia89

My point?

If the Xbox is a console for people who just want to play games...then that implies that people who buy other consoles (mainly PS3) don't care about games. Yet the way I see it (based on sales charts), the PS3 audience still buys a broader assortment of titles while 360 gamers tend to stick to shooters.

If we are going what one group of gamers likes over another,the most logical way to do this would be by looking at what games they support. AND, if we are going to compare one CONSOLES' audience to another CONSOLES' audience, then it seems most logical to compare how that particular audience support excusive titles. After all, surely you wouldn't saythe 360 gamers careMORE about just playing games based on the fact they play Assassin's Creed 2? That's like saying I care more about moviesthan other people because I went to see the most popular, highest grossing movie out right now.

Granted, I admit to some generalizing on my part...but the thread started off with generalizing to begin with didn't it?

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="aia89"]

without caring about Pc settings, hardware stuff and such.

It has no exclusives someone would say. who cares? it's not like everyone buys a console to play exclusive games, when those represent a very small percentage of the whole library anyway.

the Ps3 doesn't have many exclusives either, I think people who really do care about exclusives go for the Wii.

Personally I bought an xbox 360 when I realized that my laptop couldn't play certain games.. I didn't wanna bother spending money to buy a computer.

Ps3 cost a lot of money back then, but now it's still too expensive in europe, imo. the Wii had just a few games I liked, so the obvious choice was to buy an xbox 360, regardless those of you who say it is stupid to buy one. Yeah, I wanna know why it is stupid to own an xbox 360.. ?

Yankees718

Well first off i'll give you props for posting this in such a fanboy type environment. Second, i agree.

You were accusing me of a fanboy a while ago.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"] Fable 2 dead rising (it's exclusive) kameo viva pinata forza 2 forza 3 ace combat 6 gotham 3 crackdownZIMdoom

A wise man once said - "Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken."

I never said the 360 ONLY has shooters/FPS...just that those are the games that the 360 audience only seems to care about. Sure, there are a couple exceptions (Forza and Crackdown), for the overwhelmingly most part, non-FPS exlcusivesfor the 360, no matter howgood they maybe, don't sell. Ace Combat? I believe even Kameo has been announced there will be no sequal.

really, cos i am part of the 360 crowd, i play mainly sandbox games and RPG's, your stereotyping might have fit with the original xbox, but not the 360,i bought my 360 cos i didn't want to wait a year to play oblivion, i mean i could stereotype ps3 guys the same, the only exclusives that have done really well on the ps3 are killzone 2,uncharted,uncharted 2 and MGS 4, i could say the ps3 is the console for people who only want to play action games based on your logic
wizardwd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 wizardwd
Member since 2006 • 606 Posts
[QUOTE="aia89"]the PS3 is basically a console for those who just wanna play shootersRedruM_I
Fixed.

You missed the main error of his post. Fixed it for you.
pitty8982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 pitty8982
Member since 2008 • 1072 Posts

I also switched from Pc to 360, although now I'm feeling a bit frustrated cause of those ridiculous expensive accessories.

but I do not regret it.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"] Fable 2 dead rising (it's exclusive) kameo viva pinata forza 2 forza 3 ace combat 6 gotham 3 crackdowndelta3074

really, cos i am part of the 360 crowd, i play mainly sandbox games and RPG's, your stereotyping might have fit with the original xbox, but not the 360,i bought my 360 cos i didn't want to wait a year to play oblivion, i mean i could stereotype ps3 guys the same, the only exclusives that have done really well on the ps3 are killzone 2,uncharted,uncharted 2 and MGS 4, i could say the ps3 is the console for people who only want to play action games based on your logic

Not exactly, we got Infamous, Ratchet and Clank series, Demon Soul's Littlebigplanet and they all sell well. Games like these on the 360 would get ignored.

RedruM_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 RedruM_I
Member since 2009 • 3051 Posts
[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="aia89"]the PS3 is basically a console for those who just wanna play shooterswizardwd
Fixed.

No way! :| Want proof? Imagine shooters don't exist for a moment and now take a look at the AAAE list for both consoles. Notice anything? The 360 is left with basically nothing and the PS3 still holds its ground as a console with amazing quality exclusives. Shooterbox 360 confirmed!!!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

RadecSupreme

Not exactly, we got Infamous, Ratchet and Clank series, Demon Soul's Littlebigplanet and they all sell well. Games like these on the 360 would get ignored.

really, because crackdown and fable 2 sold really well as well, so do games like mass effect, and they sell more than there ps3 equivalant, so that's a failed point straight off the bat
FFXIII360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 FFXIII360
Member since 2008 • 988 Posts

360 has enough games to keep a person busy

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"]

ZIMdoom

My point?

If the Xbox is a console for people who just want to play games...then that implies that people who buy other consoles (mainly PS3) don't care about games. Yet the way I see it (based on sales charts), the PS3 audience still buys a broader assortment of titles while 360 gamers tend to stick to shooters.

If we are going what one group of gamers likes over another,the most logical way to do this would be by looking at what games they support. AND, if we are going to compare one CONSOLES' audience to another CONSOLES' audience, then it seems most logical to compare how that particular audience support excusive titles. After all, surely you wouldn't saythe 360 gamers careMORE about just playing games based on the fact they play Assassin's Creed 2? That's like saying I care more about moviesthan other people because I went to see the most popular, highest grossing movie out right now.

Granted, I admit to some generalizing on my part...but the thread started off with generalizing to begin with didn't it?

no, that's just not what I'm saying. I didn't say that who owns a ps3 doesn't care about games. when did I say that? how could you understand it?

I said that I bought an xbox 360 - and like me many other people - because I didn't wanna, or rather I could not buy a new Pc. and as there were/are games that I want to play, I opted to buy an xbox 360 for a realitvely small price. because that's what I could afford. it's not like I didn't buy a ps3 because I dislike it. it really came to the price. 399 euros was just not affordable for me, too much.

Of course I'm not like many of you guys who buy lots of games and probably also play a lot more than I do, but I'm just happy to play those titles that I'm interested in.

I don't dislike any consoles, I even enjoy playing wii games at my friends' so..

BiggGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BiggGaming
Member since 2009 • 345 Posts
its besically a console for people who are gaming on a budget. ps3 now has the best games.InfiniteBlak
This is accurate.
ArchaoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ArchaoN
Member since 2003 • 831 Posts

Halo 3

Halo 3ODST

Halo Wars

GTA4 Liberty City Stories

Fallout 3 (exclusive content)

L4D

L4D2

Orange Box (out a year or sobefore it was on the PS3)

Bioshock (out a year before it was on PS3)

Ninja Gaiden 2 (out a year or so before it was on PS3

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Fable 2

PGR3

PGR4

Forza 2

Forza 3

Gears

Gears 2

Lost Odyssey

Braid

Shadow Complex

Viva Pinata

Viva Pinata 2

Kameo

Perfect Dark Zero

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

These are just off the top of my head. They show a very strong, and well balanced line-up of GAMES THAT CANT BE PLAYED ON A PS3. Hide behind a PC all you want, but apparently Microsoft doesn't care if some of these games are available on the PC. You know why? Because very few people actually buy them on the PC, which makes me laugh because if this forum was any indication, you would think that every PS3 owner buy those games on their super-duper gaming PC...LOL

One other point...based on hardware sales, software sales, market share, profitability, XBL install base compared to PSN install base, or any other unit of measure you want to view, apparently Microsoft has owned Sony for the last 4 years...Get over it.

ropumar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ropumar
Member since 2005 • 1135 Posts

No reason to buy a 360 because in one year microsoft WILL remodel the 360, making more slim, quitter, pretty and reliable. While bundlinig together natal and offering bigger Hard drives, 250GB+ and cheaper prices.

The 360 remodeling will also have built-in wi-fi and option for Blu-ray.

Also will create less heat, and the processor/gpu efficience will be improved which will give option to developer to use the extra power for OPTIONAL features, that the original 360 won't have.

IT WILL HAPPEN, just 2010 and you will all see.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]really, cos i am part of the 360 crowd, i play mainly sandbox games and RPG's, your stereotyping might have fit with the original xbox, but not the 360,i bought my 360 cos i didn't want to wait a year to play oblivion, i mean i could stereotype ps3 guys the same, the only exclusives that have done really well on the ps3 are killzone 2,uncharted,uncharted 2 and MGS 4, i could say the ps3 is the console for people who only want to play action games based on your logicdelta3074

really, because crackdown and fable 2 sold really well as well, so do games like mass effect, and they sell more than there ps3 equivalant, so that's a failed point straight off the bat

No they dont, Crackdown and mass effect didnt even sell that great. Fable did because it already had fanbase from last gen.

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Stats_
Member since 2009 • 2352 Posts

The PS3, Wii and 360 are built for people who just want to game.

If consolites cares about all those high setting, extra things, they'd all own gaming rigs, which do everything.

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
[QUOTE="Kandros"][QUOTE="clone01"] yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.whoDat_whoDat
what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?

i know i dont really belong in this argument but i really hate it when someone asks a question like this... he doesn't need to do all the work of posting a picture of his PC just fore someone he doesn't know and never will(you). He does wath he wants and if you dont believe him thats too bad, he doesnt need to prove you anything... God...

No one needs to prove anything. However the poster babbles on about "ownage" rights and claims to have gone out, and payed money to buy a list of quite reasonable games (please note the list is only games that are pertinent to making the 360 look bad and not just pc games like stalker, alma, witcher, e.t.c). If he wants "ownage" (and wow thats pretty sad) then he would need to prove that he has indeed played these games.
TheAxeMurderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheAxeMurderer
Member since 2007 • 201 Posts

The PS3, Wii and 360 are built for people who just want to game.

If consolites cares about all those high setting, extra things, they'd all own gaming rigs, which do everything.

Stats_
True. Or at least the PS3 wouldn't have a solid claim for dead last this gen.
12345678ew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 12345678ew
Member since 2008 • 2353 Posts
well now they are priced the same, yes, at that time your choice was valid, in 2007 if you didn't want blu-ray the ps3 was worthless. now, however, the ps3 is a better deal. you can just play games on ps3 too for the same price, but you can also stream content from your laptop to your tv, and get 50+ AA or higher exclusives to boot. not to mention the hundreds of exclusive arcade games, video store, web browser, hell it's about 3 firmwares away from tossing your laptop out the window, especially with remote play.
12345678ew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 12345678ew
Member since 2008 • 2353 Posts

Halo 3

Halo 3ODST

Halo Wars

L4D

L4D2

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Fable 2

PGR3

PGR4

Forza 2

Forza 3

Gears

Gears 2

Lost Odyssey

Braid

Shadow Complex

Viva Pinata

Viva Pinata 2

Kameo

Perfect Dark Zero

These are just off the top of my head. They show a very strong, and well balanced line-up of GAMES THAT CANT BE PLAYED ON A PS3. Hide behind a PC all you want, but apparently Microsoft doesn't care if some of these games are available on the PC. You know why? Because very few people actually buy them on the PC, which makes me laugh because if this forum was any indication, you would think that every PS3 owner buy those games on their super-duper gaming PC...LOL

One other point...based on hardware sales, software sales, market share, profitability, XBL install base compared to PSN install base, or any other unit of measure you want to view, apparently Microsoft has owned Sony for the last 4 years...Get over it.

ArchaoN
the argument is not that we want those games but not a 360, it's that your point is invalid because if we wanted any of those honestly mediocre games, we could play them. btw, viva pinata? why did you add that to the list? same goes for banjo.
Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Stats_

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

RadecSupreme

No they dont, Crackdown and mass effect didnt even sell that great. Fable did because it already had fanbase from last gen.

Crackdown and ME sold obout as much as the games you listed ...

Plus. LBP bundled, Infamous, bundled, MGS4 bundled, UCS2 bundled, Killzone 2 bundled.

I imagine that would boost numbers a lot, wouldnt you?

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 aia89

[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="Kandros"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?alextherussian
i know i dont really belong in this argument but i really hate it when someone asks a question like this... he doesn't need to do all the work of posting a picture of his PC just fore someone he doesn't know and never will(you). He does wath he wants and if you dont believe him thats too bad, he doesnt need to prove you anything... God...

No one needs to prove anything. However the poster babbles on about "ownage" rights and claims to have gone out, and payed money to buy a list of quite reasonable games (please note the list is only games that are pertinent to making the 360 look bad and not just pc games like stalker, alma, witcher, e.t.c). If he wants "ownage" (and wow thats pretty sad) then he would need to prove that he has indeed played these games.

first of all, I'm a she.

2) I don't babble, you do it.

3) who talked about ownage rights???

4) I only listed the games I played on the xbox 360. your insinuations are just stupid.

5) I don't need to prove anything. you are a sad person.

6) you are not even good at talking nonsense.

7) ciao.

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Stats_

[QUOTE="ArchaoN"]

Halo 3

Halo 3ODST

Halo Wars

L4D

L4D2

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Fable 2

PGR3

PGR4

Forza 2

Forza 3

Gears

Gears 2

Lost Odyssey

Braid

Shadow Complex

Viva Pinata

Viva Pinata 2

Kameo

Perfect Dark Zero

12345678ew

the argument is not that we want those games but not a 360, it's that your point is invalid because if we wanted any of those honestly mediocre games, we could play them. btw, viva pinata? why did you add that to the list? same goes for banjo.

Probably the same reason people put LBP and Ratchet and Clank in PS3 lists ...

Obviously if it's not a gritty shooter, it don't count ...

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 RadecSupreme

[QUOTE="RadecSupreme"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]really, because crackdown and fable 2 sold really well as well, so do games like mass effect, and they sell more than there ps3 equivalant, so that's a failed point straight off the batStats_

Crackdown and ME sold obout as much as the games you listed ...

Plus. LBP bundled, Infamous, bundled, MGS4 bundled, UCS2 bundled, Killzone 2 bundled.

I imagine that would boost numbers a lot, wouldnt you?

Of course it would.

kingsfan_0333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 kingsfan_0333
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts

[QUOTE="ArchaoN"]

Halo 3

Halo 3ODST

Halo Wars

L4D

L4D2

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Fable 2

PGR3

PGR4

Forza 2

Forza 3

Gears

Gears 2

Lost Odyssey

Braid

Shadow Complex

Viva Pinata

Viva Pinata 2

Kameo

Perfect Dark Zero

12345678ew

PS3 fanboy base contradicts itself AGAIN - that's classy.

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 alextherussian

[QUOTE="alextherussian"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] i know i dont really belong in this argument but i really hate it when someone asks a question like this... he doesn't need to do all the work of posting a picture of his PC just fore someone he doesn't know and never will(you). He does wath he wants and if you dont believe him thats too bad, he doesnt need to prove you anything... God...aia89

first of all, I'm a she.

4) I only listed the games I played on the xbox 360. your insinuations are just stupid.

7) ciao.

ahahah way to misunderstand, I was talking about another poster. He was been asked for gamertags and the like a few times now, and has on one occasion just spurted out names hoping one would have the right games played on it,....I actually fully agree with your opening point TC....

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="alextherussian"] No one needs to prove anything. However the poster babbles on about "ownage" rights and claims to have gone out, and payed money to buy a list of quite reasonable games (please note the list is only games that are pertinent to making the 360 look bad and not just pc games like stalker, alma, witcher, e.t.c). If he wants "ownage" (and wow thats pretty sad) then he would need to prove that he has indeed played these games.alextherussian

first of all, I'm a she.

7) ciao.

ahahah way to misunderstand, I was talking about another poster. He was been asked for gamertags and the like a few times now, and has on one occasion just spurted out names hoping one would have the right games played on it,....I actually fully agree with your opening point TC....

sorry, I made a fool of myself. *eats catfood to punish herself*
wizardwd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 wizardwd
Member since 2006 • 606 Posts
[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="wizardwd"][QUOTE="RedruM_I"] Fixed.

No way! :| Want proof? Imagine shooters don't exist for a moment and now take a look at the AAAE list for both consoles. Notice anything? The 360 is left with basically nothing and the PS3 still holds its ground as a console with amazing quality exclusives. Shooterbox 360 confirmed!!!

Imagine the same on PS3, no MGS4, no KillZone 2, no Resistance 2, no Uncharted 2. And for the record, IT IS POSSIBLE TO PLAY A AND AA GAMES! Seriously...
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#90 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Funny. I use my 360 more for movie watching than my PS3 or my PC.

The 360 certainly is not for budget gamers. In fact, it is the most expensive console of the bunch, that is if you want to use all the features that make it so good.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

yoo know theres a difference between shooters and games with guns in them....

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#92 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

The argumant about 360 not having exclusives is starting to get annoying! :?

Yes, it shares lots of games with PC but it is a plus. Also, excluding all PC/360 multiplats, 360 has more good exclusives than PS3:

XBOX 360

AAAE - 8

Forza 2
PDZ
GRAW
Halo 3
Gears 2
Halo 3 ODST
Forza 3
GTA Episodes from Liberty City

AAE - 12

DOA4
PGR3
Kameo
Banjo Kazooie
Fable 2
Viva Pinata 2
Ace Combat 6
PGR4
Dead Rising
Saints Row
MotoGP 06
Scene it

AE - 11

Stoked
Race Pro
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Amped 3
Namco Museum
Lost Odyssey
Scene it?
Naruto
Naruto The Broken Bond
Ninja Blade

PS3

AAAAE - 1

MGS4

AAAE - 6

LittleBigPlanet
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
inFamous
Demon´s Souls
Uncharted 2

AAE - 8

Resistance
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk
Motorstorm PR
Uncharted
Heavenly Sword
Ridge Racer 7
R&C Future: A Crack in Time

AE - 12

Motorstorm
Katamari Forever
Naruto
Disgaea 3
Buzz!
SingStar
Gran Turismo Prologue
Hot Shots Golf
Ratchet and Clank
The Eye of Judgement
SingStar V3
Folklore

Stats_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Stats_

yoo know theres a difference between shooters and games with guns in them....

Zaibach

Small difference in the ones listed. Shooting is the key element in all of them.

That's my main gripe with Uncharted 2, it's mostly shooting, and poor shooting at that.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

It has no exclusives someone would say. who cares? it's not like everyone buys a console to play exclusive games, when those represent a very small percentage of the whole library anyway.

the Ps3 doesn't have many exclusives either, I think people who really do care about exclusives go for the Wii.

Personally I bought an xbox 360 when I realized that my laptop couldn't play certain games.. I didn't wanna bother spending money to buy a computer.

Ps3 cost a lot of money back then, but now it's still too expensive in europe, imo. the Wii had just a few games I liked, so the obvious choice was to buy an xbox 360, regardless those of you who say it is stupid to buy one. Yeah, I wanna know why it is stupid to own an xbox 360.. ?

aia89

Wow shocking! Well you will be able to Facebook from it soon :D
360 is a pure gaming console.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"]

chaplainDMK

Wow shocking! Well you will be able to Facebook from it soon :D
360 is a pure gaming console.

is that supposed to be sarcastic? :roll:

Darkmoone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#96 Darkmoone1
Member since 2008 • 2845 Posts
I respect the TC now... :)
Magik85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Magik85
Member since 2009 • 1078 Posts
[QUOTE="RedruM_I"][QUOTE="aia89"]the xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play shooterswhoDat_whoDat
Fixed.

yes!!!!

Nope...that was the original Xbox. It was still great console but it lacked some good serries from Playstation...aspecially in fighting games. I stil loved it as Dreamcast fan. With the 360 the situation changed... it is has actually really complete libery of games in most of the genres. Fighting games fans can finally enjoy Tekken/SC/VF series (and DOA ofc). It has also some great RPGs like Mass Efect, upcomming FF13 (another series missing on original xbox). Its not lacking anything in sport games. Schooters fans soon will have 3 Halo games 2 GeoWs etc...it has the edge in racing games with 2 Forzas and 2 PGRs and also has some good RTS from PC. Most of the gamers would find something good for them if they werent biased.
93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.whoDat_whoDat
LOL PS3 fanboy's Can you play Halo 3 on PS3/PC? How about Gears 2? Or Forza 3?? Alan Wake???
alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 alextherussian
[QUOTE="alextherussian"]

[QUOTE="aia89"]

first of all, I'm a she.

7) ciao.

aia89

sorry, I made a fool of myself. *eats catfood to punish herself*

completely unnecessary yet very highly unique form of punishment...
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] listed a bunch of multiplats?whoDat_whoDat

thats a pretty sad list compared to PS3 games.

still waiting on that picture.