the xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play games

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 aia89
Member since 2009 • 2828 Posts

without caring about Pc settings, hardware stuff and such.

It has no exclusives someone would say. who cares? it's not like everyone buys a console to play exclusive games, when those represent a very small percentage of the whole library anyway.

the Ps3 doesn't have many exclusives either, I think people who really do care about exclusives go for the Wii.

Personally I bought an xbox 360 when I realized that my laptop couldn't play certain games.. I didn't wanna bother spending money to buy a computer.

Ps3 cost a lot of money back then, but now it's still too expensive in europe, imo. the Wii had just a few games I liked, so the obvious choice was to buy an xbox 360, regardless those of you who say it is stupid to buy one. Yeah, I wanna know why it is stupid to own an xbox 360.. ?

Yankees718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Yankees718
Member since 2009 • 1033 Posts

without caring about Pc settings, hardware stuff and such.

It has no exclusives someone would say. who cares? it's not like everyone buys a console to play exclusive games, when those represent a very small percentage of the whole library anyway.

the Ps3 doesn't have many exclusives either, I think people who really do care about exclusives go for the Wii.

Personally I bought an xbox 360 when I realized that my laptop couldn't play certain games.. I didn't wanna bother spending money to buy a computer.

Ps3 cost a lot of money back then, but now it's still too expensive in europe, imo. the Wii had just a few games I liked, so the obvious choice was to buy an xbox 360, regardless those of you who say it is stupid to buy one. Yeah, I wanna know why it is stupid to own an xbox 360.. ?

aia89

Well first off i'll give you props for posting this in such a fanboy type environment. Second, i agree.

whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 whoDat_whoDat
Member since 2009 • 164 Posts
no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.
_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
Hard to disagree with you there. Although for those looking for a little bit extra could do a lot better.
Yankees718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Yankees718

no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.whoDat_whoDat

THis is coming from a ps3 fanboy right? Yea, it is

InfiniteBlak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 InfiniteBlak
Member since 2009 • 794 Posts
its besically a console for people who are gaming on a budget. ps3 now has the best games.
Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

All consoles are made to play games.

The 360 itself is more of a console multimedia as well as the PS3.

Yankees718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Yankees718

its besically a console for people who are gaming on a budget. ps3 now has the best games.InfiniteBlak

The great thing about opinions....they're not facts

Ninten007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ninten007
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts

its besically a console for people who are gaming on a budget. ps3 now has the best games.InfiniteBlak

Actually and sadly it is more expensive for the user because to get the full enjoyment out of a 360 you have to pay for additional features such as online gaming. Even the Arcade is more expensive considering you will have to buy a hard drive.

PS3 comes with everything at one solid price, so that is the one on the budget. LOL

whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="aia89"]the xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play shootersRedruM_I
Fixed.

yes!!!! i knew there was something odd about the OP. this truly did fix it. tho i would have added for those who just wanna play MEDIOCORE shooters
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Why do you think consoles were invented?

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.whoDat_whoDat
do you own a pc?
whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"]no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.clone01
do you own a pc?

yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"]no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.whoDat_whoDat
do you own a pc?

yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.

what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?
whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="clone01"] do you own a pc?clone01

what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?

Mass Effect, L4D (crap), Gears of War, Halo gonna get Alan Wake, and other 360 non-exclusives for pwnage rights.
RocKtheCasbaH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#18 RocKtheCasbaH
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts

The 360 is just a games console with great online. If you want a console that's also a fantstic media/bluray player get the PS3. If you can afford it get both.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xxThyLordxx

whoa, isn't that a bit extreme, asking to take pic of his PC?
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts
So no other console is for those who just want to play games eh? The wii? The ps3? Fanboy talk under the guise of a manticore tone, how nice.
whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.whoDat_whoDat

Mass Effect, L4D (crap), Gears of War, Halo gonna get Alan Wake, and other 360 non-exclusives for pwnage rights.

i should mention tho that i didnt complete any of these games as they were boring and uninteresting to me after playing on the PS3 exclusives.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.whoDat_whoDat

agreed. L4D is crap. downloaded the L4D2 demo on XBL, so repetitive and boring.
Kandros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kandros
Member since 2006 • 528 Posts

i know i dont really belong in this argument but i really hate it when someone asks a question like this... he doesn't need to do all the work of posting a picture of his PC just fore someone he doesn't know and never will(you). He does wath he wants and if you dont believe him thats too bad, he doesnt need to prove you anything... God...
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 aia89

the xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play shootersaia89
Fixed.

:D okay that was a good one. bravo
lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85. xxThyLordxx
what about I don't care about any of those exclusives? the only exclusive you mentioned that I'm a bit interested in is Demon's Souls.

xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="clone01"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?whoDat_whoDat

i should mention tho that i didnt complete any of these games as they were boring and uninteresting to me after playing on the PS3 exclusives.

agreed. I'm playing Gears 2 right now as I type this, and the game is just boring. just want to finish it just for the sake of it. also for some reason I can play online right now even though I have a silver account. :)
coltgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 coltgames
Member since 2009 • 2120 Posts

not to me really u have to pay just to play games in the first place not that much tho and now they have facebook,last fm which really have nothing to do with games

but its still good for gaming i just would have liked to see some kind of new gaming app i dont even have a facebook i think there just fads and people will stop using it soon for the next big thing

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 aia89
again? did you read my post at all?
whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] yes and i enjoy the microsoft logo that appears when i start it up tho i would prefer Sony's OS anyday if they make one.Kandros

i know i dont really belong in this argument but i really hate it when someone asks a question like this... he doesn't need to do all the work of posting a picture of his PC just fore someone he doesn't know and never will(you). He does wath he wants and if you dont believe him thats too bad, he doesnt need to prove you anything... God...

its ok i like his interrogation.
PearlOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PearlOfHeaven
Member since 2009 • 221 Posts
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] again? I already said that I got a laptop and that I decided not to spend money for another computer. did you read my post at all? [QUOTE="RedruM_I"] Fixed.aia89
:D okay that was a good one. bravo
lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85. xxThyLordxx
what about I don't care about any of those exclusives? the only exclusive you mentioned that I'm a bit interested in is Demon's Souls.

If you don't care about those exclusive, then you don't care. He was just speaking for himself. He have both system, so I'm open minded to his opinion
Panosola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Panosola
Member since 2006 • 2150 Posts

I agree with you.The 360 is a very good console for games and all the multiplat games""PS3&360"" look and play better on 360....(Fallout 3,AC2,Resident Evil 5,Batman AA).The 360 have some of the best exclusive games(Fable2,Gears,Forza 3,Halo 3,Kameo,Lost Odyssey,Blue Dragon,Ninja Blade),and the 360 can play over 300 games from the XBOX...(Ninja Gaiden Black,Doom 3,Panzer Dragoon Orta,Oddworld Stranger's Wrath,Otogi: Myth of Demons,Conker: Live & Reloaded)....and many more.

The XBOX 360 is a console that is worth to buy.8)

Avatar image for Ravenlore_basic
Ravenlore_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 Ravenlore_basic
Member since 2003 • 4319 Posts

ALL 3 consoles are about playing the games. People should waitor look at what the console has that they like.

Look at the future games and what other abilities they want from their console.

For myself I never can decide that is why I get all three.

• The Wii for fun games, also I can play with my kid. and He likes to play with his firends. Also, has great games like Metroid, Zelda Mario Galaxie...
  • PS3 I will get for HC and fun 1st/2nd party games:
  1. Last Guardian,
  2. MGS4,
  3. Heavy Rain,
  4. Gow3
  5. KZ2,
  6. UC 1/2,
  7. FF13,
  8. the Getaway,
  9. GT5,
  10. Infamous,
  11. LBP,
  12. RE 1/2,
  13. Rachet and Clank

and many more to come. Also I will use the Blu-Ray with Netflex,

• Xbox 360 I got for Multi plat games as I can get them from my friends and play for free. I am looking at a used Xbox 360 NOW for like $$50.00 can't go wrong with that, plus the free play. 8) :D

Its all good. Enjoy what ya have.

whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"]no reason to buy a 360 anymore when all these great exclusives are only on PS3. especailly if u have a PC.aia89
again? did you read my post at all?

No. im answering your title.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] again? I already said that I got a laptop and that I decided not to spend money for another computer. did you read my post at all? [QUOTE="RedruM_I"] Fixed.

:D okay that was a good one. bravo [QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85.

its all about preference. I find 360 exclusives distasteful, and vice versa for you. I'll soon sell my 360, literally no game on 360 I want to play. probably wait for Alan Wake before I do.
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aia89
[QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] :D okay that was a good one. bravo [QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85. PearlOfHeaven

If you don't care about those exclusive, then you don't care. He was just speaking for himself. He have both system, so I'm open minded to his opinion

yet what he said has nothing to do with my topic, really. he basically said the xbox 360 sucks because it has no exclusives. fair enough.
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 aia89
[QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] :D okay that was a good one. bravo [QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"]lol, X360 sucks. I have one I dont even use it. I also prefer PS3 exclusives. this year, what did 360 have, Halo ODST, L4D2, Halo Wars, just shooters and expansions. Forza 3 is the only good 360 exclusive to be released this year. where as, PS3, Uncharted 2 (yes I know its a shooter, but not a Halo/Gears type shooter), Ratchet, inFAMOUS, Demon's Soul, God of War Collection, PS3 has more variety in my opinion. also paying to play online sucks, no matter how you try to justify it. and for those who dont believe I have a 360, my psn/xbl: uHuRu85.

its all about preference. I find 360 exclusives distasteful, and vice versa for you. I'll soon sell my 360, literally no game on 360 I want to play. probably wait for Alan Wake before I do.

but indeed, to me they're distasteful, too!! but I didn't buy an xbox 360 to play their exclusives, cause I don't really like them. I'm just happy to be playing AC2, which is a great game, which wouldn't run properly on my laptop, no way! ( not to mention that there's no Pc version yet ). so that's why I bought an xbox 360. I could not care less about the exclusives, even if some are okay.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xxThyLordxx
[QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"][QUOTE="aia89"] what about I don't care about any of those exclusives? the only exclusive you mentioned that I'm a bit interested in is Demon's Souls.

but indeed, to me they're distasteful, too!! but I didn't buy an xbox 360 to play their exclusives, cause I don't really like them. I'm just happy to be playing AC2, which is a great game, which wouldn't run properly on my laptop, no way! ( not to mention that there's no Pc version yet ). so that's why I bought an xbox 360. I could not care less about the exclusives, even if some are okay.

so basically you bought an X360, because thats all you could afford?
RDOTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RDOTR
Member since 2009 • 249 Posts
I agree with the OP, thats partly why I bought a wii
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 clone01

wait, i thought you said you played left for dead on your 360? still waiting on that legit gamertag, BTW. oh, and mind getting me that picture of your gaming rig along with your username and today's date?
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

yet what he said has nothing to do with my topic, really. he basically said the xbox 360 sucks because it has no exclusives. fair enough.aia89

Alrite I'll tell you why the xbox sucks, the online is not free, it breaks all the damn, it scratches discs like no other so not only is the hardware a POS it's taking you good games with them (you should see my halo 3 CD, it has it's own ring in it), accessories are expensive, I need a HDD to go online and half the exclusives are on PC.

I am a PC gamer first and foremost and the 360 does not interest me in the slightest anymore, all the headache from that stupid system something console gaming isn't suppose to give you, just turned me off. I have had more hardware problems with my 360 than PC :| , now I went and bought another PS3 instead and I'm happy with that.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 clone01
[QUOTE="Kandros"][QUOTE="clone01"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?whoDat_whoDat

its ok i like his interrogation.

its not an interrogation, i just doubt that you own a PC or 360. so far, you've done nothing to prove otherwise.
whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="clone01"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?clone01

wait, i thought you said you played left for dead on your 360? still waiting on that legit gamertag, BTW. oh, and mind getting me that picture of your gaming rig along with your username and today's date?

oh thats right thats why u couldnt see L4D on my real Gamertag cuz i forgot i played it on PC. srry for the confusion.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 clone01
[QUOTE="Kandros"][QUOTE="clone01"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?whoDat_whoDat

i still don't understand, though...in an earlier thread, you had stated that you played L4D on the 360. i inquired about your gamertag. you responded by giving me 3 gamertags that weren't yours, none of them showing that you had actually played L4D on the 360. so which is it now? like i said, a pic of your gaming rig along with said games and a post it with your username and today's date would put this issue to rest in a hurry.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"] Mass Effect, L4D (crap), Gears of War, Halo gonna get Alan Wake, and other 360 non-exclusives for pwnage rights.whoDat_whoDat

oh thats right thats why u couldnt see L4D on my real Gamertag cuz i forgot i played it on PC. srry for the confusion.

okay, then how about a picture to back up your claim?
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 aia89

[QUOTE="aia89"][QUOTE="xxThyLordxx"] its all about preference. I find 360 exclusives distasteful, and vice versa for you. I'll soon sell my 360, literally no game on 360 I want to play. probably wait for Alan Wake before I do. xxThyLordxx

so basically you bought an X360, because thats all you could afford?

yes, that was the main reason. otherwise I'd have got myself a new beautiful computer, but I guess you won't get one with a 150 euro budget.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

you make me laugh, you talk about the xbox having mediocre shooters, yet halo and gears are 2 of the few games you own on PC, contradiction much,lol, anyway, on topic yes unfortunately the ps3 is still too expensive in europe, i live in the UK and i can pick up a mW2 super elite (250gb) 360 for the same price as the cheapest Ps3 sku, normal elites are 50 quid less and the arcade is a massive 100 quid less than the Ps3, the 360 is even cheaper than the wii over here, the 360 is definitly the console to own if you just want to play games,because there are more games on the 360 than the ps3,especially when you add PC/360 games into the equation, to get the same experience on the ps3 you have to pay more for the console, then you have to add the cost of a gaming rig to the equation, don't get me wrong, i plan on buying a ps3 for killzone 2,it's an awsome machine, but the 360 gives you the best of 2 worlds and ,initially, it's way cheaper
aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 aia89

[QUOTE="whoDat_whoDat"][QUOTE="clone01"] what games do you have for it? mind posting a picture of your pc with your GS username and today's date?delta3074

you make me laugh, you talk about the xbox having mediocre shooters, yet halo and gears are 2 of the few games you own on PC, contradiction much,lol, anyway, on topic yes unfortunately the ps3 is still too expensive in europe, i live in the UK and i can pick up a mW2 super elite (250gb) 360 for the same price as the cheapest Ps3 sku, normal elites are 50 quid less and the arcade is a massive 100 quid less than the Ps3, the 360 is even cheaper than the wii over here, the 360 is definitly the console to own if you just want to play games,because there are more games on the 360 than the ps3,especially when you add PC/360 games into the equation, to get the same experience on the ps3 you have to pay more for the console, then you have to add the cost of a gaming rig to the equation, don't get me wrong, i plan on buying a ps3 for killzone 2,it's an awsome machine, but the 360 gives you the best of 2 worlds and ,initially, it's way cheaper

yeah, you couldn't explain it any better than this! that's what I wanted to say.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#47 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Very true, PS3 does have more great games.... better exclusives.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

I sort of disagree because I think your thread title is too broad to represent the truth and reality of the Xbox market. It SHOULD read:

The Xbox 360 is basically a console for those who just wanna play FPS games.

aia89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 aia89

I sort of disagree because I think your thread title is too broad to represent the truth and reality of the Xbox market. It SHOULD read:

ZIMdoom

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

whoDat_whoDat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 whoDat_whoDat
[QUOTE="aia89"]

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

- Dead Rising

- Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed 2

- Grid

- Gta IV

- Tomb Raider Underworld

- Street Fighter IV

see what I did there?

listed a bunch of multiplats?