The Wii U should be renamed to the Wii Excluded U.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"] Lol and people call sheep hypocrites.Shinobishyguy

There are many fresh awesome Nintendo sequels. But there are many rehashes too.

the 3d mario and zelda games aren't though.
The only games I'd say they've been rehasing alot lately are the nsmb games *which are still solid nonetheless*

Other games like fire emblem awakening and luigi's mansion 2 do enough different from their predecessors to feel fresh

I don't play handhelds. So I don't know about their games. But Fire Emblem on the Gamecube and Wii are identical gameplaywise to the GBA ones.(and presumably the NES/SNES Japanese ones) I also find 2d Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mario Sports, Mario Party, Animal Crossing, and some of their non Mario 2D platformers to be rehashy to a lesser or greater degree.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

PS4 aint a current gen console.

ChubbyGuy40

Wii-U ushered in next gen, therefor it is a current gen console whether you like it or not. You don't get to define that.

Wii U is a next gen console in the same vein as the Ouya. :lol:

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] the 3d mario and zelda games aren't though.
The only games I'd say they've been rehasing alot lately are the nsmb games *which are still solid nonetheless*

Other games like fire emblem awakening and luigi's mansion 2 do enough different from their predecessors to feel fresh

Shinobishyguy

I don't play handhelds. So I don't know about their games. But Fire Emblem on the Gamecube and Wii are identical gameplaywise to the GBA ones.(and presumably the NES/SNES Japanese ones) I also find 2d Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Mario Sports, Mario Party, Animal Crossing, and some of their non Mario 2D platformers to be rehashy to a lesser or greater degree.

core gameplay being the same as other games in the series doesn't make a game a rehash :|

Think what you like, just saying what I think having played them.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] core gameplay being the same as other games in the series doesn't make a game a rehash :|Shinobishyguy
Think what you like, just saying what I think having played them.

okay then, bioshock infinite, Skyrim, and almost every other game you go gaga for are all rehashes then going by your definition because they follow the same core formula as past games

Nope.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Think what you like, just saying what I think having played them.

okay then, bioshock infinite, Skyrim, and almost every other game you go gaga for are all rehashes then going by your definition because they follow the same core formula as past games

Nope.

then care to explain? Or is this a "hurr it's a nintendo game so it's a rehash" thing?
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Its a hurrdurr I played the games and think they are rehashes. They are the same thing over and over again. The gameplay doesnt evolve.locopatho
so Donkey Kong country returns is a rehash? I mean it might be a throwback to the old school DK games but a rehash? seriously?

I didnt mention that game :roll:

you said various non mario platformers :|

And regardless if a game keeps the same core conecpt as past games, it doesn't make it a rehash. 

You can keep the core while still keeping things fresh. Skyrim still has the same basic formula that most other bethesda games are based off of but the other advancements help it feel new.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

Keep on believing that.

super600

Can't really prove my statement wrong.

Yep!

SM64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqGL53OsOfY

SMG2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dR5dfiqng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4aHaFDQr0

Thanks for proving me right...

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

Can't really prove my statement wrong.

GD1551

Yep!

SM64

SMG2

What he proved is that your a dipshit who see the nintendo lable on a box and automatically assume it's a rehash.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"]

I already specifically said im talking about the console games. You mention a DS game. If you just gonna keep ignoring what I say/moving the goalposts then theres no point in me replying

locopatho

I'm not moving shit, Epic yarn was a console games :|

You mentioned epic yarn and mass attack (a ds game) as contrasts. Thats meaningless to me. Theres no point me replying is there? Youre in sheep defense mode

:lol: so I'm in defense mode because I actually know what I'm talking about and aren't basing my arguments on limited experiences?

Handhdeld or console, they're apart of the series, the series tends to change ALOT.  The first goddamn kirby game didn't even have the ability to suck up and copy powers.

Tell me, how is that a rehash?

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

Yep!

SM64

SMG2

Shinobishyguy

What he proved is that your a dipshit who see the nintendo lable on a box and automatically assume it's a rehash.

Assume? I know first hand since I owned these games.

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#161 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

Yayyy another Nintendo hate thread! :roll:

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"] You mentioned epic yarn and mass attack (a ds game) as contrasts. Thats meaningless to me. Theres no point me replying is there? Youre in sheep defense modelocopatho

:lol: so I'm in defense mode becasue I actually know what I'm talking about and aren't basing my arguments on limited experiences?

Handhdeld or console, they're apart of the series, the series tends to change ALOT. How is that a rehash, tell me

Yeah. Defense mode. Using handheld games I already told you I don't play to defend their console rehashes. Doing the thing nintendo fanboys do, smushing multiple systems together and shifting the goalposts non stop. Boring, predictable. Im out. Later.

It's apart of the series, you can't just make a sweeping generalization aboutit and and pretend that games on handhelds don't exist. Hell even discounting them Epic yarn is still a console game and it's still VERY different from other kirby games.

But go ahead and leave. Maybe you'll actually do some research and learn to base your arguments on something other than vague bullshit.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#163 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Wii lied to U?
Wii failed U?
Wii blundered U?
Wii floundered U?
Wii flopped U?
Wii ruined U?

etc. etc. 

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

Assume? I know first hand since I owned these games.

then tell me why is it a rehash? Because it follows a core formula? Like I dunno almost every f*cking game out there?
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#165 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

This thread title made me laugh pretty hard. A part of me wants to defend Sheep from harshness like this like I would shield a child but the other part of me is laughing too hard at them.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 StrongBlackVine

Games the PS4 missed/won't be getting

• Bioshock Infinite
  • Tomb Raider
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Dead Space 3
  • DMC
  • Crysis 3
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Metro: Last light
  • Farcry Blood Dragon
  • Dead Island: Riptide
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Remember Me
  • Killer is dead
  • Saint's Row 4.

It's over. Sony is finished. They need to cut out their console business while they still can so they don't go under.

ChubbyGuy40

LOL what a pathetic attempt at damage control. Most of those games will be released before the PS4.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]except the main mario and zelda games aren't rehashes :|super600

Yeah they are, same gameplay from N64 era. Straight rehash, no better than COD.

Keep on believing that.

Mario is just as bad as COD.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

Yeah they are, same gameplay from N64 era. Straight rehash, no better than COD.

StrongBlackVine

Keep on believing that.

Far from it
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

PS4 aint a current gen console.

StrongBlackVine

Wii-U ushered in next gen, therefor it is a current gen console whether you like it or not. You don't get to define that.

Wii U is a next gen console in the same vein as the Ouya. :lol:

lolno
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 locopatho
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] okay then, bioshock infinite, Skyrim, and almost every other game you go gaga for are all rehashes then going by your definition because they follow the same core formula as past games

Nope.

then care to explain? Or is this a "hurr it's a nintendo game so it's a rehash" thing?

Its a hurrdurr I played the games and think they are rehashes. They are the same thing over and over again. The gameplay doesnt evolve.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

LOL what a pathetic attempt at damage control. Most of those games will be released before the PS4.

StrongBlackVine

Didn't know the truth stings that bad for cows. Doesn't excuse developers from making late ports with "PS4 Edition" slapped on the label like the Wii-U got.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Shinobishyguy
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Nope.

Its a hurrdurr I played the games and think they are rehashes. They are the same thing over and over again. The gameplay doesnt evolve.

so Donkey Kong country returns is a rehash? I mean it might be a throwback to the old school DK games but a rehash? seriously?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 locopatho
[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]then care to explain? Or is this a "hurr it's a nintendo game so it's a rehash" thing?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]so Donkey Kong country returns is a rehash? I mean it might be a throwback to the old school DK games but a rehash? seriously?Shinobishyguy

you said various non mario platformers And regardless if a game keeps the same core conecpt as past games, it doesn't make it a rehash. You can keep the core while still keeping things fresh. Skyrim still has the same basic exploration and questing that most other bethesda games are based off of but the other advancements help it feel new.

I said some of them. Kirby and warioland specifically which play identical to their previous games on NES and game boy. 

Skyrim is an evolution. Not a rehash. 

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"] I didnt mention that game :roll:locopatho

you said various non mario platformers And regardless if a game keeps the same core conecpt as past games, it doesn't make it a rehash. You can keep the core while still keeping things fresh. Skyrim still has the same basic exploration and questing that most other bethesda games are based off of but the other advancements help it feel new.

I said some of them. Kirby and warioland specifically which play identical to their previous games on NES and game boy. 

How is kirby a rehash when almost every other game in the series is radically different (Epic Yarn, mass attack etc)
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="locopatho"] I didnt mention that game :roll:locopatho

But the monkeys in DKCR evolved.  They now blow air and have awkward waggle controls :P.  Nah DKCR is a great game (never played Kirby and Wario), but the evolution provided is what made it worse than 1-3 unfortunately.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#177 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Games the PS4 missed/won't be getting

• Bioshock Infinite
  • Tomb Raider
  • Metal Gear Rising
  • Dead Space 3
  • DMC
  • Crysis 3
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Metro: Last light
  • Farcry Blood Dragon
  • Dead Island: Riptide
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Remember Me
  • Killer is dead
  • Saint's Row 4.

It's over. Sony is finished. They need to cut out their console business while they still can so they don't go under.

ChubbyGuy40

This posts scores a

fandango-3-650x424.png

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 locopatho

How is kirby a rehash when almost every other game in the series is radically different (Epic Yarn, mass attack etc)Shinobishyguy

I already specifically said im talking about the console games. You mention a DS game. If you just gonna keep ignoring what I say/moving the goalposts then theres no point in me replying

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

ChubbyGuy40

Didn't know the truth stings that bad for cows. Doesn't excuse developers from making late ports with "PS4 Edition" slapped on the label like the Wii-U got.

PS4 won't need late ports as it will be getting new games and excellent 3rd party support. Sorry, but that really was desperate pathetic spin. Wii U didn't get Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite..just pathetic.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] How is kirby a rehash when almost every other game in the series is radically different (Epic Yarn, mass attack etc)locopatho

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] How is kirby a rehash when almost every other game in the series is radically different (Epic Yarn, mass attack etc)Shinobishyguy

You mentioned epic yarn and mass attack (a ds game) as contrasts. Thats meaningless to me. Theres no point me replying is there? Youre in sheep defense mode
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#182 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

there really is no excuse to not put any of those games on the WiiU.

Just like there isn't an excuse to put Castlevania Mirror of Fate or Resident Evil Revelations on the Vita.

Seriously, there should be more Multiplats happening on the 3DS and Vita scene, but there isn't.

WiiU SHOULD be getting Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising (why not? Platinum unless all of Platinum's Resources just so happen to be going towards Bayonetta 2 instead of a Rising Port for WiiU.), Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, DMC, Dead Space 3, and Crisis 3 (THIS WAS RUNNING BEFORE IT WAS AXED WTF?)

If it can run on a PS3 and 360 I just can't see why it also can't run on a WiiU.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] I'm not moving shit, Epic yarn was a console games :|Shinobishyguy

:lol: so I'm in defense mode becasue I actually know what I'm talking about and aren't basing my arguments on limited experiences?

Handhdeld or console, they're apart of the series, the series tends to change ALOT. How is that a rehash, tell me

Yeah. Defense mode. Using handheld games I already told you I don't play to defend their console rehashes. Doing the thing nintendo fanboys do, smushing multiple systems together and shifting the goalposts non stop. Boring, predictable. Im out. Later.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#184 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Farcry 3 Blood Dragon isn't a game, it's a DLC.

Link3301

that doesn't require Farcry 3.

Game_Guy567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#185 Game_Guy567
Member since 2009 • 3427 Posts

StrongBlackVine

reggie

TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

there really is no excuse to not put any of those games on the WiiU.

Just like there isn't an excuse to put Castlevania Mirror of Fate or Resident Evil Revelations on the Vita.

Seriously, there should be more Multiplats happening on the 3DS and Vita scene, but there isn't.

WiiU SHOULD be getting Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Rising (why not? Platinum unless all of Platinum's Resources just so happen to be going towards Bayonetta 2 instead of a Rising Port for WiiU.), Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2, DMC, Dead Space 3, and Crisis 3 (THIS WAS RUNNING BEFORE IT WAS AXED WTF?)

If it can run on a PS3 and 360 I just can't see why it also can't run on a WiiU.

LegatoSkyheart

I agree, but I don't think it is that the Wii U can't run said games, but that they just aren't making them for it. That said Nintendo should do a bit of reaching out.

My biggest issue with the Wii U is its unstable launch. I haven't been following gaming in a bit, but I'm pretty sure Pikmin STILL isn't out and it was supposed to be a launch game, along with other launch games (which may also explain its poor sales). I'm fine with a developer working extra on their games, but the Wii U launch was stressed by these games that didn't appear. It wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't of pushed this software so hard, but they did, and it's disappointing.

I also think a lot of these types of threads focus on the wrong aspects of things.

Another thing is, Locopath (if that isn't your name, I'm sorry, it's been a while), the other guy is right, he isn't moving anything you didn't stress that you were only talking about console also Kirby is a series known for handheld and console games which do tend to change quite drastically from one entry to the next. I can't speak on Fire Emblem as I haven't played them, but there probably is at least semi-important system (in-game, not console) changes in the series. Your definition of rehash doesn't seem like something even you have a grasp on because his assertion that you'd consider DKCR a rehash would seem right based on what you had said previously.

Last thing, DKC 2 is not better than DKCR. DKC 2 tried so hard to look good that it got in the way and that is not better than a bit of inaccurate shaking.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Shinobishyguy

"I don't play handhelds. So I don't know about their games."

Is what I said in my first post to him. I'm talking about my experiences with their console games. Not saying a word about their handheld games.

Both of you ignored that and start talking about handheld games as some sort of counter point. It's like I said "I don't like McDonalds hamburgers" and you say "Well their ice cream is lovely dumbass!" I didn't say anything about their ice cream. It's a completely irrelevant seperate issue.

locopatho

It is a relevant issue when you make such broad accusations of rehashing without even knowing jack-shit about the series.

These games exist. You can't just plug your ears and say they aren't relevant because you don't happen to like handhelds.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 locopatho

Another thing is, Locopath (if that isn't your name, I'm sorry, it's been a while), the other guy is right, he isn't moving anything you didn't stress that you were only talking about console also Kirby is a series known for handheld and console games which do tend to change quite drastically from one entry to the next. I can't speak on Fire Emblem as I haven't played them, but there probably is at least semi-important system (in-game, not console) changes in the series. Your definition of rehash doesn't seem like something even you have a grasp on because his assertion that you'd consider DKCR a rehash would seem right based on what you had said previously.

Last thing, DKC 2 is not better than DKCR. DKC 2 tried so hard to look good that it got in the way and that is not better than a bit of inaccurate shaking.

TilxWLOC

Is what I said in my first post to him. I'm talking about my experiences with their console games. Not saying a word about their handheld games.

Both of you ignored that and start talking about handheld games as some sort of counter point. It's like I said "I don't like McDonalds hamburgers" and you say "Well their ice cream is lovely dumbass!" I didn't say anything about their ice cream. It's a completely irrelevant seperate issue.

You haven't played Fire Emblem but just assume I'm wrong. That's nice.

I love Donkey Kong Country Returns. I never said a single word against it.

Again, you ignore facts and start attacking me over stuff I NEVER SAID.

There's no point talking to idiots and fanboys who won't read what I wrote, won't show any sort of respect, and just attack attack attack in order to "DEFEND THE ALMIGHTY NINTENDO!" You can't talk to someone with company cock in their mouth. Even when they gargle a few words out it's just how nice it tastes.

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

[QUOTE="TC"]

thumb_I_LOVE_NINTENDO.png

lundy86_4

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 GD1551

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="TC"]

Puckhog04

I do, I already explained that whenever I made the thread. Did you not read beyond that or?

Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="TC"]

GD1551

I do, I already explained that whenever I made the thread. Did you not read beyond that or?

I read it all. Just find it amazing that some who "loves Nintendo" would go through such lengths to bash a console that has barely been on the market for even six months. Consoles take time to gain a library. PS3 and 3DS were both in this situation and both are flourishing now. This should be common sense for anyone who has been around the industry for longer than five minutes. Just recently the Wii U picked up Deus Ex Human Revolution and Splinter Cell Blacklist...any of them on there could be next. Just saying...third party support is growing everyday and you're crucifying a company for trying to get these third party developers on board when the original Wii had little to no 3rd party support. Shame on you really, that is all.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 GD1551

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

Puckhog04

I read it all. Just find it amazing that some who "loves Nintendo" would go through such lengths to bash a console that has barely been on the market for even six months. Consoles take time to gain a library. PS3 and 3DS were both in this situation and both are flourishing now. This should be common sense for anyone who has been around the industry for longer than five minutes. Just recently the Wii U picked up Deus Ex Human Revolution and Splinter Cell Blacklist...any of them on there could be next. Just saying...third party support is growing everyday and you're crucifying a company for trying to get these third party developers on board when the original Wii had little to no 3rd party support. Shame on you really, that is all.

Maybe because it's a current gen console and not getting current gen games? Not to mention its predecessor hadly had games at all so it's a straight up uncertainty if this one is getting them, so I'm letting everyone know about the signs before they fall for the hype!

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#193 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I just can't understand why certain people obsess with hardware they don't own, and claim to not like. If you are not interested in something, why focus on it in the first place?

Saying "this is System Wars, so we're supposed to hate on stuff" is not a legit excuse either. It must have something to do with immaturity, and a warped sense of trying to justify what you own, and not being able to afford something, so hate on it to make yourself feel better.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 StrongBlackVine

I just can't understand why certain people obsess with hardware they don't own, and claim to not like. If you are not interested in something, why focus on it in the first place?

Saying "this is System Wars, so we're supposed to hate on stuff" is not a legit excuse either. It must have something to do with immaturity, and a warped sense of trying to justify what you own, and not being able to afford something, so hate on it to make yourself feel better.

Bigboi500

If the Wii U was worth owning I would have one right now. It sucks. PS4 is Day One.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#195 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

If the Wii U was worth owning I would have one right now. It sucks. PS4 is Day One.

StrongBlackVine

How would you know? You're too casual to even get to know your PS3, much less know anything about other systems.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#196 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

StrongBlackVine

I can't wait until a few months after the PS4 releases and its sales aren't looking too hot.
TilxWLOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 TilxWLOC
Member since 2011 • 1164 Posts

[QUOTE="TilxWLOC"]

locopatho

You haven't played Fire Emblem but just assume I'm wrong. That's nice.

I love Donkey Kong Country Returns. I never said a single word against it.

Again, you ignore facts and start attacking me over stuff I NEVER SAID.

There's no point talking to idiots and fanboys who won't read what I wrote, won't show any sort of respect, and just attack attack attack in order to "DEFEND THE ALMIGHTY NINTENDO!" You can't talk to someone with company cock in their mouth. Even when they gargle a few words out it's just how nice it tastes.

"I don't play handhelds. So I don't know about their games.", doesn't mean that the discussion can't include them, but that you lack knowledge of them, which is a good reason to point it out. The console games change quite a bit too, I thought that was clear enough in my first post.

I can easily assume important systems change within the games based on how I've heard fans complain about its decline. You on the other hand assumed they all played the same as the few titles you've played.

You clearly love DKCR as it doesn't count as a rehash to you even though it follows what you said makes other games just that. (I'll admit I forgot a bit of the conversation, but I do remember you scoffing at the accusation that you thought it was a rehash)

The last two sentences in my fist post were not for your discussion, I apologize that I didn't clarify, Somebody mentioned-- I think it was Naveed-- that motion controls made DKCR worst then DKC 1, 2, and 3.

I'm not attacking you, I'm joining the discussion, sorry if you have a problem with that. Maybe it wasn't easy to ascertain since I'm apparently gurgling my words.

Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts
[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="Bigboi500"]

millerlight89

I can't wait until a few months after the PS4 releases and its sales aren't looking too hot.

At least it'll have the power to back it up
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

wii skipped uMFDOOM1983
:shock::o:):D:lol:

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

Maybe because it's a current gen console and not getting current gen games? Not to mention its predecessor hadly had games at all so it's a straight up uncertainty if this one is getting them, so I'm letting everyone know about the signs before they fall for the hype!

But I thought that no one should care about a next gen console getting current gen games because it should get NEXT-GEN ones :O , even if it did get those multiplats, ppl would say, "LOL a NEXT-GEN playing CURRENT-GEN games how pathetic"