The Wii is doomed (SHEEP OWNAGE)

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Knight_of_Malta
Knight_of_Malta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 Knight_of_Malta
Member since 2005 • 4781 Posts
Sigh. You gotta love that this type of threads get so many posts.
magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts

So you made up a story and called it ownage? :|TargetDog

Apparently so.

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
[QUOTE="TargetDog"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="saintsdudeded"]

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. Secretidentity

xbox 360 has better online

better controller

better games....???

better graphics...???

wii only has a new controller

So, so true. All people seem to care about are the graphics when considering the pricing, when they don't realize how the compact size, low energy usage, material, controller and channels/online impact the pricing as well.

Very true...People dont consider the Wii is 3times smaller than the Xbox and it is still more powerful than it..It takes new technology to squeeze the graphics to smaller chips..Just like DS uses N64 grpahics, it uses new tchnology to squeeze them into the baby handheld...Old graphics-new technology...Also the Wiimote and how much it takes to make it..Bluetooth wireless tech, rumble, motion sensing e.t.c..dont forget Wifi out of the box e.t.c..

People just dont think..

You can say that again.
Konfusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Konfusion
Member since 2003 • 5049 Posts

Nintendo, do what you do best and stick to handhelds from now on.

avenger40456
avenger40456 , do what you do best and stick to not posting anymore idiotic opinions that nobody cares about from now on.
Avatar image for PoisonMushroom6
PoisonMushroom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 PoisonMushroom6
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts
my my, so much wii bashing going on. seems some scared fanboys are trying to crush this revolution before it gets underway
1_Blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 1_Blood
Member since 2005 • 1805 Posts

:roll:OMG, how retarded is this? Some dude looks at how powerful the 360 is? What he stares at a game and knows how many GPU's and CPU's and all the other BS it has? OWNAGE my ass.

I'm not even a fanboy and I find this completely idiotic.

avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 avenger40456
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts
i used to be all for PSWii, but it looks like im now for the PS360
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Secretidentity
Member since 2005 • 666 Posts
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"].avenger40456

the wii should cost no more than $200.

Cant you read, i said and why??

why? because the hardware is barely a step up from the GC's hardware, and a pc video card that can produce better graphics than the wii's gpu can be bought for $80.

Read through the thread..I have two posts that show why this logic doesnt hold..Or do you need a summary??

Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Bayleon
Member since 2006 • 195 Posts
[QUOTE="PoisonMushroom6"]my my, so much wii bashing going on. seems some scared fanboys are trying to crush this revolution before it gets underwayJandurin
We're still more than a month til launch. Man, my patience is wearing thin.

Hehe, thats just because everything pole thread has Wii ahead of the PS3 and Xbox 360. Theres fear in the air.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
The Core is a piece of crap. Hope you like playing the first few levels of Oblivion over and over and over again >_>
avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 avenger40456
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i used to be all for PSWii, but it looks like im now for the PS360Jandurin
If you really believed that, you wouldn't be bashing the Wii. You must lack in the fundage department. I bet your parents would lend you the money if you did some chores for them.

i can easily afford all 3 next gen consoles. but i refuse to support nintendo. 

magiciandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 magiciandude
Member since 2004 • 9667 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i used to be all for PSWii, but it looks like im now for the PS360avenger40456

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be bashing the Wii. You must lack in the fundage department. I bet your parents would lend you the money if you did some chores for them.

i can easily afford all 3 next gen consoles. but i refuse to support nintendo. 

Oh right, that's it! You had enough for one night, it is now time for your bedtime!

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i used to be all for PSWii, but it looks like im now for the PS360avenger40456

i can easily afford all 3 next gen consoles. but i refuse to support nintendo.

Congratulations. You just proved yourself a fanboy. >_>
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="avenger40456"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i used to be all for PSWii, but it looks like im now for the PS360Jandurin

i can easily afford all 3 next gen consoles. but i refuse to support nintendo.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DouglasBuffone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#118 DouglasBuffone
Member since 2004 • 9421 Posts
The Wii is not doomed, but some of choices are perculiar.
Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Bayleon
[QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"].Secretidentity

why? because the hardware is barely a step up from the GC's hardware, and a pc video card that can produce better graphics than the wii's gpu can be bought for $80.

Read through the thread..I have two posts that show why this logic doesnt hold..Or do you need a summary??

Hehe, well done! I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave them to you for the night. Be on again tomarrow to continue the good fight. Good luck.
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"].Bayleon

Hehe, well done! I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave them to you for the night. Be on again tomarrow to continue the good fight. Good luck.

No probelm bro :D As long as they keep putting up bad logic, i'll keep proving them wrong..Good night :D

Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Bayleon
[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.YearoftheSnake5

Ok ok i will say this for the 14th time today. The Wii is at least twice as fast as the gamecube if not more. There is no way it could handle the controllers or pixel shaders for that matter if that werent true. The specs havent been released yet. What the guy was saying is that its pretty much the same box.. meaning its a gamecube, except upgraded like you would your pc. Nothing special added, just faster hardware.

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO MAKES SENSE!

I feel like I'm going from board to board correcting peoples misinformation. :D We should get a union together and count the number of people we catch a day stating old false Wii facts. lol

Same here. The number of new fanboys seems to grow by the day and each one posts the same misinformed crap. We'll have over a hundred people counted by the end of one week!

Later man. Keep up the good fight. Lol. :D
specialed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#122 specialed
Member since 2003 • 3669 Posts

this is what a casual will see when he walks into a video game store. he will see a Wii for $250, and say to himself this looks pretty good, but then he'll look at the 360, and see how powerful it is, and say to himself "wow! these graphics are awesome! and look! its only $50 more than the nintendo Wii!" "tom brady looks so realistic to!!!"

there you have it. every casual will choose the 360 over the Wii. nintendo was better off pricing the Wii at $150-$200, but they failed, just like the sheep fail at logic, and just like the Wii will fail in the long run.

avenger40456

I agree that you said the 'casual' gamer will look at the wii then the 360 and get the 360 b/c of the 'graphical power' they see. I think that is a possibility for the casual gamer.

But where you and I disagree is the statement that the wii will fail in the long run.

I see it doing well. Even if the numbers show it to be in last place sales wise after a few years, I think it will still be selling well enough to be considered a success in Nintendo's eyes.

dirty_diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 dirty_diaz
Member since 2005 • 1193 Posts
omg, why are there so many trolls!
oback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 oback
Member since 2004 • 7151 Posts
this is by far the worst attempt at ownage i have ever seen
jamyskis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 jamyskis
Member since 2004 • 779 Posts
Personally I'm not too bought on the Wii. The idea of waving that stick around just doesn't attract me, but then I'm more of a traditionalist that believes video games should be controlled by a mouse, keyboard, joystick or joypad.

The Wii's graphics are indeed "inferior", and the name is daft, but to be quite frank, I think no matter how inferior they are, its graphics are still more than adequate. I think it highlights the main problem with the 360 - all that graphical power, and plenty of games using it, but all you've been getting is a series of PC ports that are better played using a mouse and keyboard.

For all the Wii's faults, any system that is going to be offering next-gen Zelda, Mario and Mario Kart has something going for it. The 360 may be a great console, but it has a piss-poor selection of games, and the PS3 is just going to drop at the first hurdle with the ridiculous price-tag and delays thanks to Sony's obsession with Bluray.
_Tyrs_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 _Tyrs_
Member since 2006 • 849 Posts

this is what a casual will see when he walks into a video game store. he will see a Wii for $250, and say to himself this looks pretty good, but then he'll look at the 360, and see how powerful it is, and say to himself "wow! these graphics are awesome! and look! its only $50 more than the nintendo Wii!" "tom brady looks so realistic to!!!"

there you have it. every casual will choose the 360 over the Wii. nintendo was better off pricing the Wii at $150-$200, but they failed, just like the sheep fail at logic, and just like the Wii will fail in the long run.

avenger40456

We should bookmark this thread for future ownage... :P  What a joke.
Tasman_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Tasman_basic
Member since 2002 • 3255 Posts
Poor cas' he'll get a crippeled 360 for $50 more.
Avatar image for duble_Needler23
duble_Needler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 duble_Needler23
Member since 2004 • 5200 Posts

avenger40456

So............you have no idea what your talking about?

yo_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#129 yo_foo
Member since 2006 • 3296 Posts

avenger40456
you're right. Tom Brady does look quite realistic in Madden 07 on 360! Although I think Peyton Manning is the better QB ;) :'(
maulberto3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 maulberto3
Member since 2004 • 1384 Posts

avenger40456
Well I totally agree with you!
way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#131 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.avenger40456

You should really answer my post, are you avoiding it? How much should the Wii cost and why??

alright, lets see you build a computer (with out a moniter) that produces equivilant or better graphics etc at around 250 dollars.That includes wireless mouse and keyboard, a tower, motherboard, ram, processor, graphics card, power supply, fan, dvd-rom........
Avatar image for PoisonMushroom6
PoisonMushroom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 PoisonMushroom6
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts
i know what u mean. i'm wondering how well elebits will do (seems kinda strange) i hope nintendo will work it out to be a good game
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#133 Zerostatic0
Member since 2005 • 4263 Posts

avenger40456
Who is getting owned now?
-Jeremy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#134 -Jeremy-
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts
Hahahahaha funny story you got there... I've got one also. Once upon a time a casual walked into a EB Games and saw the Wii and the Xbox360. He played Wii and he was like oh man I love moving around and I just love Zelda. Then he played Xbox360 and he said I'm bored I wanna move around. Thar you go sir! I can make up a bull crap story just like you. OWNAGE2111
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
ME AND EVERY SHEEP HAD BEEN OWNED, BOW DOWN TO AVENGER.....:| :lol:
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 PannicAtack
Bumping ancient topics for ownage? >_>
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Zerostatic0
Bumping ancient topics for ownage? >_>PannicAtack
That's the best type of ownage, because now we know what really happened.
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
So you made up a story and called it ownage? :|TargetDog

That was pretty funny.

TC, I disagree with you because I don't think everyone cares about graphics as much as you think. Look at the DS and PSP.
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
And here I thought I was going to read some gibberish talk about an analyst............. If only it was the case.
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Zerostatic0

[QUOTE="Zerostatic0"][QUOTE="PannicAtack"]Bumping ancient topics for ownage? >_>PannicAtack

That's the best type of ownage, because now we know what really happened.

But that's kinda spam. You bumped up a topic from last October, and on top of that, the TC is long-since banned. >_>

oh, damn, I didn't know he was banned. I remember he used to tick me off a lot, oh well. My bad. BTW, SPAM is unsolicited advertising, so in no way, shape, or form is bumping an old topic spam.
PyroXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 PyroXD
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts

avenger40456
"Nintendo, do what you do best and stick to handhelds from now on." This isn't Nintendo, it's Gamespot Forums.
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
Why was this brought back up? *goes back and reads first post* -_- o_o O_O ( O ) > ( O ) lol
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#144 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Wii is not doomed. Shut up if you don't know what you're talking about please.
MasterChumly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 MasterChumly
Member since 2003 • 1239 Posts
People dont make fools of yourself! this topic is 4 months old.  Funny no the less but it is old. 
D00nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#147 D00nut
Member since 2003 • 7618 Posts
People should read the post more carefully. Does anyone ever think about checking the date?
zhenyu21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 zhenyu21
Member since 2003 • 222 Posts
whoa... lemmings are LMAO
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

Sheep Ownage???

You walk into a store and see no Wii's but tons of PS3's. NPD confirms Wii has been outselling PS3 in America. NPD has confirmed that the Wii has outsold the 360 and PS3 in January. You are wrong. The only ownage I see is people wanting a PS3 instead of getting a 360 which is currently graphically better machine at a cheaper price with more and better games.
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#150 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

avenger40456
Interesting. I own a 360 as you can see. If I can get my hands on a damn Wii i will buy it. But they sell like hotcakes. And, how is this ownage?