The Wii is doomed (SHEEP OWNAGE)

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 avenger40456
Member since 2006 • 2579 Posts
[QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Hollis360"]

wow, um can we say Graphics whore? the wii might not look like much but it's fun. (I say fun because I have Tried one)

where are gamers like this coming from?

Fire_Ants

im not a graphics whore. i have a gaming pc and i still play tons of ps2 games with last gen graphics.

so then why are you saying the graphics suck? there better than the PS2's, atleast i think.

the graphics wouldnt suck if the system werent priced so high. the graphics of the system would be justifiable if the system were no more than $200.

so now graphics are based on price??

no. wii sports isnt a full game. its merely a tech demo to show off what the wiimote can do. if it were sold seperately it would cost no more than $5-$10.

Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Secretidentity
Member since 2005 • 666 Posts

i was looking forward to the wii but then nintendo announced the price, and more crappy looking games were shown. i cant believe nintendo used a gimmicky motion sensing controller to try and lure people to buy a GC for the second time, only this time its more expensive, even though the hardware is the same.

avenger40456

The Wii and GC are not the same....Do i have to prove it to you?? And the controller being a gimmick is solely based on opinion...The developers and various people who have actually tried it say its fun..Who are you??A joke thats what...

Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Hollis360"]

wow, um can we say Graphics whore? the wii might not look like much but it's fun. (I say fun because I have Tried one)

avenger40456

im not a graphics whore. i have a gaming pc and i still play tons of ps2 games with last gen graphics.

so then why are you saying the graphics suck? there better than the PS2's, atleast i think.

the graphics wouldnt suck if the system werent priced so high. the graphics of the system would be justifiable if the system were no more than $200.

no. wii sports isnt a full game. its merely a tech demo to show off what the wiimote can do. if it were sold seperately it would cost no more than $5-$10.

So whats your point?? How much do you think the Wii should cost and why???

kittykatz5k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#55 kittykatz5k
Member since 2004 • 32249 Posts
They would probably try each kiosk
sparklebarkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 sparklebarkle
Member since 2004 • 3613 Posts

avenger40456

You're right. It isn't a game..it's 5 games!
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#58 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that.
solidmatt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 solidmatt1
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts
Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#60 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts
[QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

[QUOTE="saintsdudeded"]we all kno the wii suckssaintsdudeded

:lol:

We all, you say? I don't.

ok let me reprahese that

we all know the wii sucks exept for retarted people

alrighty then, let me rephrase that for you as well

SOME people believe that the Wii isn't good, but a few may just be misinformed or aren't bought on the idea behind the controller. Others may just be total fanboys who believe only within their own mind that Wii sucks and cancel out anything good relating to that system.

"Thank you for notifying our moderators"

Have a nice day.

Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts
Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
solidmatt1
Fanboyism......
saintsdudeded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 saintsdudeded
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. SkateGame

xbox 360 has better online

better controller

better games

better graphics

wii only has a new controller

avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 avenger40456

That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. SkateGame

im level 6.

self owned.

bulls4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 bulls4ever
Member since 2006 • 595 Posts
Do you people think wii sports is 50 bucks???????????? IF SO SMACK YOURSELF PLZ!!!!!!!! Wii Sports will cost $19.99 or $29.99. The Wii is $229.99 or $219.99.
solidmatt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 solidmatt1
[QUOTE="solidmatt1"]Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
Fire_Ants
Fanboyism......

closer to the truth than you would like to admit
Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Fire_Ants

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. saintsdudeded

better controller-the wiimote is more prescise for FPS's. 360 has autoaim....

better games

better graphics

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 YearoftheSnake5

[QUOTE="solidmatt1"]Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
Fire_Ants
Fanboyism......

Sad isn't it?

Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fire_Ants
[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="solidmatt1"]Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
solidmatt1
Fanboyism......

360-Xbox painted white with a new controller and fancy graphics....two can play at this game
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Secretidentity

solidmatt1

So your logic is that Wii should cost $99 because it is roughly only 2 more powerful than the GC??i want you to be specific on your logic...

avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 avenger40456
i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. saintsdudeded

better controller

better games

better graphics

Opinion noted.Have a nice day.
sparklebarkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 sparklebarkle
Member since 2004 • 3613 Posts
[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="solidmatt1"]Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
solidmatt1
Fanboyism......

Let him feel good about his biased mind; he needs to sleep tonight.
solidmatt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 solidmatt1
[QUOTE="solidmatt1"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="solidmatt1"]Wii should cost however much a gamecube costs plus white paint plus a controller.
Fire_Ants
Fanboyism......

360-Xbox painted white with a new controller and fancy graphics....two can play at this game

Thats fine. I didnt think the 360 was a huge improvement over the xbox when it initially came out. Games are starting to look a lot better for it now. Wii however is a different story. It looks like all of the games for it so far could run on an xbox.
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.avenger40456

If you really think that then that's too bad for you.
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Secretidentity

i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.avenger40456

You should really answer my post, are you avoiding it? How much should the Wii cost and why??

Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Fire_Ants
k im out, cya.
avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 avenger40456

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.Secretidentity

You should really answer my post, are you avoiding it? How much should the Wii cost and why??

the wii should cost no more than $200.

Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Bayleon
Member since 2006 • 195 Posts
Ok ok i will say this for the 14th time today. The Wii is at least twice as fast as the gamecube if not more. There is no way it could handle the controllers or pixel shaders for that matter if that werent true. The specs havent been released yet. What the guy was saying is that its pretty much the same box.. meaning its a gamecube, except upgraded like you would your pc. Nothing special added, just faster hardware.
Avatar image for ricky-with-no-y
ricky-with-no-y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ricky-with-no-y
Member since 2004 • 1823 Posts

this is what a casual will see when he walks into a video game store. he will see a Wii for $250, and say to himself this looks pretty good, but then he'll look at the 360, and see how powerful it is, and say to himself "wow! these graphics are awesome! and look! its only $50 more than the nintendo Wii!" "tom brady looks so realistic to!!!"

there you have it. every casual will choose the 360 over the Wii. nintendo was better off pricing the Wii at $150-$200, but they failed, just like the sheep fail at logic, and just like the Wii will fail in the long run.

Nintendo, do what you do best and stick to handhelds from now on.

avenger40456

Your story is full of plot holes...

YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 YearoftheSnake5

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.Bayleon
Ok ok i will say this for the 14th time today. The Wii is at least twice as fast as the gamecube if not more. There is no way it could handle the controllers or pixel shaders for that matter if that werent true. The specs havent been released yet. What the guy was saying is that its pretty much the same box.. meaning its a gamecube, except upgraded like you would your pc. Nothing special added, just faster hardware.

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO MAKES SENSE!

Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.avenger40456

Cant you read, i said and why??

Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Bayleon

[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.YearoftheSnake5

I feel like I'm going from board to board correcting peoples misinformation. :D We should get a union together and count the number of people we catch a day stating old false Wii facts. lol
Avatar image for deactivated-586249e1b64ba
deactivated-586249e1b64ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-586249e1b64ba
Member since 2004 • 7629 Posts

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. avenger40456

im level 6.

self owned.

Speculation: Judging by the fact that you're level 6 and the fact that there are a few level 1 users on this thread, I deduce that the comment wasn't directed at you.

justiceboy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#86 justiceboy13
Member since 2004 • 11295 Posts
wow. I love story time.
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Secretidentity

better controller

better games....???

better graphics...???

Are you sure, your logic fails bro..You mean relative to Xbox the 360 has better graphics and better online and a better controller...Lets see the Wii relative to GC then...

Games.
The Wii has a way more broad library of games to it..Not only is it backward compatible to GC right out the box, you can also download-Nes, Snes, N64,Sega genesis, Turbo Gfx and Msx on your wii..Wii titles on their own will be different from Gc titles..The Gc could play GC games alone..

Online.
The GC had virtually no online plan whatsoever...The wii in contrast has something you call Wiiconnect24, not only will you be able to surf the web on your wii, your console will never "sleep"...While you're sleeping new contents would be downloaded onto your console..Plus, Wii games will be going online, so you can play games online with people, unlike the GC..

Interface/Features.
The Gc interface was as basic as it gets, in terms of features-well,its basically had none..Strictly for gaming..With the Wii we have something you call channels..YOu'll be able to surf the web, upload pics and videos and edit them on your wii..Check the weather and news, send and receive messages to friends far and wide,shop online for things and game contents, and you are also able to create  a caricature of yourself...Not only is this caricature used as a representation of you in the Wii interface, it can also be used in games for Wii..

Controller.
I really shouldnt have to explain this to you, you and i know by now the differences between the Gc and the Wii controller...i neednt explain further.

Aesthetics.
When it comes to beauty, IMO the Wii is the sexiext next gen console,and many others agree to this.The Gc wasnt a very attractive console at launch..When you go from "purple lunch box" to "sexiest console ever" you know there is a difference..The GC looks nothing like the Wii..

Graphics.
Yes this is were most of the debate lies, people base the Wii exclusively off this..Just because it uses Gc architecture doesnt mean it isnt better than the Gc..The Wii  is more powerful than the Xbox and GC..Its graphics arent as good as the PS3 or 360 but it has enough to "get the job done"..Basically, its better then anything the GC could ever do( play Re4 to see what Gc could do)...

Hmm, are you sure "the wii only has the controller" ??...

Iyethar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Iyethar
Member since 2006 • 4660 Posts
[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Hollis360"]

avenger40456

Wrong.  It's being sold separately in Japan for the equivalent of $40.
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 YearoftheSnake5
[QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.Bayleon

I feel like I'm going from board to board correcting peoples misinformation. :D We should get a union together and count the number of people we catch a day stating old false Wii facts. lol

Same here. The number of new fanboys seems to grow by the day and each one posts the same misinformed crap. We'll have over a hundred people counted by the end of one week!

Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.Secretidentity

are you still there?

FancyKetchup25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 FancyKetchup25
Member since 2006 • 3007 Posts
People are going to walk into this thread and think, finally something really bad that will own the sheeps! then they will read the post and be  like, Wow, this guys just some dumb fanboy!
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

this is what a casual will see when he walks into a video game store. he will see a Wii for $250, and say to himself this looks pretty good, but then he'll look at the 360, and see how powerful it is, and say to himself "wow! these graphics are awesome! and look! its only $50 more than the nintendo Wii!" "tom brady looks so realistic to!!!"

there you have it. every casual will choose the 360 over the Wii. nintendo was better off pricing the Wii at $150-$200, but they failed, just like the sheep fail at logic, and just like the Wii will fail in the long run.

Nintendo, do what you do best and stick to handhelds from now on.

avenger40456
Very few people go into a video game store or Wal-Mart and buy a $250 or more video game system out of impulse unless they make something like $3000 a month or more. A game, maybe (if it's something they didn't know was coming out but it's a sequel to a game they really like) but as for a system, they probably planned to get whatever they are going to buy ahead of time and already know how much it costs. Besides; unless you don't plan on saving you might as well get a premium pack for the 360 because the hard drive alone costs about $100 and the 64 MB memory card costs at least $50 if I'm not mistaken.
TargetDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#93 TargetDog
Member since 2003 • 10076 Posts
[QUOTE="saintsdudeded"]

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. Secretidentity

better controller

better games....???

better graphics...???

Are you sure, your logic fails bro..You mean relative to Xbox the 360 has better graphics and better online and a better controller...Lets see the Wii realtive to GC then...

Games.
The Wii has a way more broad library of games to it..Not only is it backward compatible to GC right out the box, you can also download-Nes, Snes, N64,Sega genesis, Turbo Gfx and Msx on your wii..Wii titles on their own will be different from Gc titles..The Gc could play GC games alone..

Online.
The GC had virtually no online plan whatsoever...The wii in contrast has something you call Wiiconnect24, not only will you be able to surf the web on your wii, your console will never "sleep"...While you're sleeping new contents would be downloaded onto your console..Plus, Wii games will be going online, so you can play games online with people, unlike the GC..

Interface/Features.
The Gc interface was as basic as it gets, in terms of features-well,its basically had none..Strictly for gaming..With the Wii we have something you call channels..YOu'll be able to surf the web, upload pics and videos and edit them on your wii..Check the weather and news, send and receive messages to friends far and wide,shop online for things and game contents, and you are also able to create a caricature of yourself...Not only is this caricature used as a representation of you in the Wii interface, it can also be used in games for Wii..

Controller.
I really shouldnt have to explain this to you, you and i know by now the differences between the Gc and the Wii controller...i neednt explain further.

Aesthetics.
When it comes to beauty, IMO the Wii is the sexiext next gen console,and many others agree to this.The Gc wasnt a very attractive console at launch..When you go from "purple lunch box" to "sexiest console ever" you know there is a difference..The GC looks nothing like the Wii..

Graphics.
Yes this is were most of the debate lies, people base the Wii exclusively off this..Just because it uses Gc architecture doesnt mean it isnt better than the Gc..The Wii is more powerful than the Xbox and GC..Its graphics arent as good as the PS3 or 360 but it has enough to "get the job done"..Basically, its better then anything the GC could ever do( play Re4 to see what Gc could do)...

So, so true. All people seem to care about are the graphics when considering the pricing, when they don't realize how the compact size, low energy usage, material, controller and channels/online impact the pricing as well.
itsmattadams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 itsmattadams
Member since 2006 • 936 Posts
If you buy the core 360 you will end spending more than $400.
Bayleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Bayleon
[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="YearoftheSnake5"]

[QUOTE="Bayleon"][QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.YearoftheSnake5

Same here. The number of new fanboys seems to grow by the day and each one posts the same misinformed crap. We'll have over a hundred people counted by the end of one week!

Hehe we need to recruit more people to help us out. I get a headache just thinking about it.
avenger40456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 avenger40456
[QUOTE="avenger40456"][QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

why? because the hardware is barely a step up from the GC's hardware, and a pc video card that can produce better graphics than the wii's gpu can be bought for $80.

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#97 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
Ugh, Tom Brady..... :(
Iyethar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Iyethar
Member since 2006 • 4660 Posts
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"]

[QUOTE="avenger40456"]i really was a nintendo supporter. but nintendo really stabbed me in the back. they thought alot of their fans knew little about hardware so they decided to maked te hardware the same as the GC's, throw in a different controller, and price it $50 more than the gamecube originally was. they tougt alot of their fans knew little about specs, so over pricing the wii, and making pretend its different by throwing in a different controller was really a stab in the back. i grew up with nintendo, but their evil ways have made me switch my sides.avenger40456

If you want to say, "I don't want to pay more than $200 for the Wii", just say it.  That's an opinion I can respect.  Saying "Wii shouldn't cost more than $X" makes you look foolish to me.  Nintendo's going to sell a lot of Wii consoles at $250 this holiday season.  There's no reason for Nintendo to go lower than that price.  Given the opportunity their competition has provided, they should price the machine at $250 and make a killing.  To do otherwise would be stupid.
Secretidentity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Secretidentity
[QUOTE="Secretidentity"][QUOTE="saintsdudeded"]

[QUOTE="SkateGame"]That noob is only a level one. Let him go. The 360 does nothing but graphics better than the Xbox, even he knows that. TargetDog

better controller

better games....???

better graphics...???

Are you sure, your logic fails bro..You mean relative to Xbox the 360 has better graphics and better online and a better controller...Lets see the Wii realtive to GC then...

Games.

Online.

Interface/Features.
The Gc interface was as basic as it gets, in terms of features-well,its basically had none..Strictly for gaming..With the Wii we have something you call channels..YOu'll be able to surf the web, upload pics and videos and edit them on your wii..Check the weather and news, send and receive messages to friends far and wide,shop online for things and game contents, and you are also able to create a caricature of yourself...Not only is this caricature used as a representation of you in the Wii interface, it can also be used in games for Wii..

Controller.

Aesthetics.

Graphics.
Yes this is were most of the debate lies, people base the Wii exclusively off this..Just because it uses Gc architecture doesnt mean it isnt better than the Gc..The Wii is more powerful than the Xbox and GC..Its graphics arent as good as the PS3 or 360 but it has enough to "get the job done"..Basically, its better then anything the GC could ever do( play Re4 to see what Gc could do)...

So, so true. All people seem to care about are the graphics when considering the pricing, when they don't realize how the compact size, low energy usage, material, controller and channels/online impact the pricing as well.

Very true...People dont consider the Wii is 3times smaller than the Xbox and it is still more powerful than it..It takes new technology to squeeze the graphics to smaller chips..Just like DS uses N64 grpahics, it uses new tchnology to squeeze them into the baby handheld...Old graphics-new technology...Also the Wiimote and how much it takes to make it..Bluetooth wireless tech, rumble, motion sensing e.t.c..dont forget Wifi out of the box e.t.c..

People just dont think..

Avatar image for PoisonMushroom6
PoisonMushroom6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PoisonMushroom6
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts
we all kno the wii suckssaintsdudeded
we all kno you suck