The U.S. best selling product on Black Friday, Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday was...

• 170 results
brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#101 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6111 Posts

I pretty much did grow up playing games and am happy to see Nintendo do weĺl on sales,consoles/games.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Called it, despite cows claiming they had won.

The Switch is the hottest item this season.

lol, you didn't call a anything...*I*...Im the one who predicted this phenomenon we are seeing with the Switch now and well before the spike sales reports.

TIME FOR THE "I TOLD'YA SO" SHOW BY LEXXLUGER!!!

Nintendo just single handedly denied any chance of XB1X having much success this holiday..

@lexxluger said:

Simply Genius

Now this is how to mass market a product!

We've all seen the lame Taco Bell video game ads that honestly no one gives a f*ck about or pays attention to but THIS will work like no other ad pitch.

Why is that lexx?

Glad you asked, it's because EVERYONE goes shopping for food, and more specifically for kids one of their main go to foods that parents get for them is...you guessed it, CEREAL!

When was the last time you saw a video game icon advertised on cereal...and not just a cereal it's like a whole damn collection of different cereal boxes? The kicker is that it's the most well known video game icon in existence. Kids are going to see it and be like "I want THAT for Christmas!" and the parents are going to get it! This was at my local Wal-Mart but I'm guessing it's all over the nation.

On a smaller scale this also affects Sony, but they are not releasing new hardware nor NEED to have an impressive to remain competitive, MS on the other hand...

Really bad timing for MS to be trying to release new expensive hardware, Mario Odyssey is going to mercilessly monopolize the market share this holiday

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-just-single-handedly-denied-any-chance-of-33415383/

And your upset and butthurt response is all that followed..

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@lexxluger: Your thread is sh**... not that we expect any different I suppose.

THE END!

A few responses from other xbox fans who also failed to see it as clearly as I....

@lukeasaurusrex said:

Dumbest thread I've seen in weeks, bravo!

@lifelessablaze said:

kids don't want this baby garbage...they want a REAL man's console. They will see this crap and shout at their parents to get them the X1X instead.

@Alucard_Prime said:

I don't think some Corn Flakes will put a dent on the armor of the most powerful console in the galaxy

@Sam3231 said:

I personally think Cereal blows

Much like the Nintendo Switch, so I guess it makes sense.

@todddow said:

MS should start a marketing campaign to convince Moms why it's a good thing for Dads to get a new XBox X for Christmas. B/c the only way the Switch is going to compete with the Xbox X is if Moms tell Dads that the budget for Christmas only allows Little Johhny to get a Switch and not for Dad to get the new Xbox.

@oflow said:

Wrong again. Not to mention Mario is an acquired taste to say the least. Like anime. You either love it or hate it.

@i_p_daily said:

...Newsflash lex those who grew up on Mario already have it, ...

This advertising campaign isn't going to sell millions of Switches this Xmas, shit Nintendo would be lucky to have millions of Switches in stores in the US ( not here in OZ as you can find them just about everywhere) this Xmas...

lol hindsight is a mother...

Sometimes the narrative changes, like in this thread!

It's JUST like I said THIS is how you change market perception, Nintendo Switch was perceived the hot "NEW" system to pick up this Holiday season instead if the X. Not saying X didn't get any sales but for people in the market to get the hot new toy this holiday most of them simply defaulted to the Switch because that's what they saw.

If Switch didn't get have this new marketing that campaign started around October making it the HOT *NEW* product to get this holiday, the X might have pulled a lot more buys for people looking for the hot NEW toy to get this holiday...NintendOWNED

*IF* anyone was hurt by the Switches grand success this holiday it wasn't Sony who didn't release any big AAA to take a hit on. MS on the other hand, went head to head releasing NEW hardware with no games against Mario Odyssey ouch lol.

Curiously, MS is the only one of the big 3 who hasn't made any reports on their Black Friday sales since the "launch" where they promptly reported sold 80k in the UK for X. Perhaps a report will follow soon?

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@indzman said:
@drummerdave9099 said:
@indzman said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

U just mad u don't get to play a game as good as TLoZ:BotW and SMO. B)

Ehhh, PS 4 got Bloodborne, Ni Oh, Dark Souls 3 , Final Fantasy XV, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4 , The Witcher 3, Persona 5, Call of Duty WW II, MGS V to enjoy over SMO anyday.

I'm not a retard to play games like SMO.Its a game for my Children.

Flagged

Good.Can't make a valid argument, argument not related to you, Don'tve a sense of Humor. Start flagging posts.

People who use words like that to describe children aren't worth my time.

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104  Edited By Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

@lexxluger said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

lol, you didn't call a anything...*I*...Im the one who predicted this phenomenon we are seeing with the Switch now and well before the spike sales reports.

TIME FOR THE I TOLD'YA SO SHOW BY LEXXLUGER!!!

Nintendo just single handedly denied any chance of XB1X having much success this holiday..

@lexxluger said:

Simply Genius

@todddow said:

MS should start a marketing campaign to convince Moms why it's a good thing for Dads to get a new XBox X for Christmas. B/c the only way the Switch is going to compete with the Xbox X is if Moms tell Dads that the budget for Christmas only allows Little Johhny to get a Switch and not for Dad to get the new Xbox.

Not sure why you copied mine. My point was that Nintendo is for CHILDREN. When given a budget constraint, the money will almost always go towards the CHILDREN. This marketing campaign is aimed at the CHILDREN (and Mom). Like I said, MS should have found a way to convince Moms that Dads need the Xbone X. Here, Nintendo clearly found a way to get Nintendo in the minds and eventual hands of the CHILDREN for Christmas, and guess who usually does the grocery shopping, HI MOM!

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 297

#105 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2985 Posts

@lexxluger: Obviously I was saying Cereal and the Switch have things in common. Cereal also happens to sell well.

Bacon & Eggs master race tho. Rekt.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By lexxluger

@todddow said:

Not sure why you copied mine. My point was that Nintendo is for CHILDREN. When given a budget constraint, the money will almost always go towards the CHILDREN. This marketing campaign is aimed at the CHILDREN (and Mom). Like I said, MS should have found a way to convince Moms that Dads need the Xbone X. Here, Nintendo clearly found a way to get Nintendo in the minds and eventual hands of the CHILDREN for Christmas, and guess who usually does the grocery shopping, HI MOM!

lol sorry then, you typed that completely opposite so it was kind of confusing..

@todddow said:

See ^

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

@lexxluger said:

lol sorry then, you typed that completely opposite so it was kind of confusing..

@todddow said:

See ^

Yeah, I could have phrased it better, LOL.

jimzmodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jimzmodz
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Dafuq

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Respect to the goat Nintendo. They could have just rolled over and played dead after the WiiU sales flop. Instead they made one of the greatest consoles already with 2 of the greatest games ever made.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@lexxluger: lol you REKT the lems.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By lexxluger

@todddow:

But you were right about the marketing, MS really needed to counter market the X against the Switch because they will never get another hardware launch for the X...at least not as an introduction to the market.

Switch W Mario ate up that market share just like I predicted.

In the end I think MS should have looked what Nintendo was doing and seen that this was an attempt to change perception of hot new toys/consoles for the holiday season and either offered a DIRECT counter marketing (trashing the hardware comparing switch to X or anything to promote the X as the best new thing) or delay the launch of the X til around March when income tax comes rolling in.

Don't me wrong even tho Sony did fantastic with sales, there are still a lot buyers who might have got a PS4 or Pro if not the option to get the hottest now toy on the market N-Switch...only thing is Sony, smarly, didn't put any eggs into the holiday basket to get crushed.

Also on releasing outside of the holiday, I think Sony may also release PS5 in March or April 2020 instead on holiday 2019.

Bronxs15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Bronxs15
Member since 2017 • 123 Posts

Sad for Microsoft. They were like selling the one s with crazy discounts like 200 with a game and still no one really wants them compared to switch

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@Jag85: Stop it! You're killing the all the haters!

Nintendo will keep dominating unless MS and Sony start teasing for a full gen upgrade (or try to create a me too product)

All Sony have to do it wait 6 months...... Switch has already blew it's load early and has nothing next year...... Honestly.... you sheep act like it's got loads of AAAE/AAAAE due out next year....

So, this year Nintendo kept most of their games quiet until closer to release. I expect that trend to continue, which means of course we don't know what's in store for next year yet. I like this method better than Sony's method of announcing a game 3 years early then delaying it another year.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By lexxluger

@Phazevariance said:

So, this year Nintendo kept most of their games quiet until closer to release. I expect that trend to continue, which means of course we don't know what's in store for next year yet. I like this method better than Sony's method of announcing a game 3 years early then delaying it another year.

lol, Sony's method?

Do we need another fact check here for the spreading of disingenuous information?

FYI: I've already made a post/thread that addressing that misconception by using games that MS has announced...

You don't want to go there trust me but I'll be happy to give you a run down if you want to continue spreading that propaganda?

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@wiiboxstation said:

Respect to the goat Nintendo. They could have just rolled over and played dead after the WiiU sales flop. Instead they made one of the greatest consoles already with 2 of the greatest games ever made.

Kinda interesting to imagine those games just launching on WiiU, which probably would have happened if the thing had been more successful. Switch is turning out to be a miracle for Nintendo

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@lexxluger said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@lexxluger said:

Simply Genius

We've all seen the lame Taco Bell video game ads that honestly no one gives a f*ck about or pays attention to but THIS will work like no other ad pitch.

Why is that lexx?

Glad you asked, it's because EVERYONE goes shopping for food, and more specifically for kids one of their main go to foods that parents get for them is...you guessed it, CEREAL!

When was the last time you saw a video game icon advertised on cereal...and not just a cereal it's like a whole damn collection of different cereal boxes? The kicker is that it's the most well known video game icon in existence. Kids are going to see it and be like "I want THAT for Christmas!" and the parents are going to get it! This was at my local Wal-Mart but I'm guessing it's all over the nation.

On a smaller scale this also affects Sony, but they are not releasing new hardware nor NEED to have an impressive to remain competitive, MS on the other hand...

Really bad timing for MS to be trying to release new expensive hardware, Mario Odyssey is going to mercilessly monopolize the market share this holiday

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/nintendo-just-single-handedly-denied-any-chance-of-33415383/

THE END!

A few responses from other xbox fans who also failed to see it as clearly as I....

@lukeasaurusrex said:

Well yeah, I honestly don't see any lems defending the lack of exclusives, we know that.

But some of us like the extra fire power and said console, and that somehow triggers other people.

I still stand by my prediction, Nintendo WILL win the holiday season, despite cheap PS4 bundles, cheap XB1S bundles, I don't see them one upping Nintendo.

I worked retail during the wii craze, you don't even know how many parents ask for Nintendo's console because they know it's got less mature/violent games.

Add the firepower of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda. this should be an easy sweep for Nintendo.

Yeah I fully expect Nintendo to dominate November/December.

the word of mouth from parents + a critical acclaimed mario/zelda game will build a ton of hype.

Smart comeback by Nintendo.

Nintendo has learned from their own mistakes

I've been pretty positive with Nintendo lately, so yeah.. you're wrong once again breh

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#117 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@lexxluger: .....And Nintendo denied Sony any chance to reach above 100 million sales for the PS4.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: I don't see how you figure that... this was a red letter BF for PS. Their best in history. The fact that the Switch had an even better one is just monumental for Nintendo, not indicative the PS4 is dhoomed

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#119 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Managed to convince 2 friends to get a Switch this black Friday. Suckers! You welcome Nintendo.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#120 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@lexxluger: Lesson learned - never underestimate the power of CornFlakes

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 FireEmblem_Man

@xantufrog said:

@FireEmblem_Man: I don't see how you figure that... this was a red letter BF for PS. Their best in history. The fact that the Switch had an even better one is just monumental for Nintendo, not indicative the PS4 is dhoomed

I'm not saying that the PS4 is doomed, but it's already starting to peak. Also, Cows hiding behind the Switch just to own lemmings on bad Xbox One sales makes them a joke. It's every faction for themselves ya know :P

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#123  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19688 Posts

@techhog89 said:
@Jag85 said:
@techhog89 said:

This only counts online and has spotty accuracy. You'll see soon that PS4 won NPD, followed by XB1, then Switch, then SNES Classic, and finally 3DS.

NPD October 2017: Nintendo Systems Top October Hardware Sales

According to NPD, the Nintendo Switch system was the #1 video game hardware in October, followed by the Super NES Classic Edition at #2. Combined with the 3DS family of systems, Nintendo hardware accounted for two-thirds of all video game hardware sold in the United States for the second month in a row.

Why are you bringing up the October results?

Nintendo dominated September & October. And they dominated online in November. The evidence points to Nintendo winning November.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

Nintendo is killing it for sure. Good for gaming.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 lexxluger

@Alucard_Prime: Everyone must past through the cereal Isl, its like death and taxes...everybody is going to see it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56428 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@xantufrog said:

I'm not saying that the PS4 is doomed, but it's already starting to peak. Also, Cows hiding behind the Switch just to own lemmings on bad Xbox One sales makes them a joke. It's every faction for themselves ya know :P

Dude, you seem to forgetting PS4 had a 4 year run vs 1st year Switch. Nobody isn't expecting PS4 sales to skyrocket this year, we all know Switch is the newest console on the block with it's awesome exclusive games now, it makes sense to see Switch dominating over PS4. I'm not even gonna bring up Xbox One X cause that's just an upgrade console optional.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Dude, you seem to forgetting PS4 had a 4 year run vs 1st year Switch. Nobody isn't expecting PS4 sales to skyrocket this year, we all know Switch is the newest console on the block with it's awesome exclusive games now, it makes sense to see Switch dominating over PS4. I'm not even gonna bring up Xbox One X cause that's just an upgrade console optional.

Well DUH! I know that PS4 had a 4 year head start. I'm just calling out your bovine brethren that are behind the Switch to keep rubbing on Lemming's face how the One X isn't selling. Granted, Switch is a Gen 9 console and there's no PS5 announced, yet. So us Sheep want to tell cows that we're coming for you! Like Smackdown invading RAW!

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@drummerdave9099 said:
@indzman said:
@drummerdave9099 said:
@indzman said:
@93BlackHawk93 said:

U just mad u don't get to play a game as good as TLoZ:BotW and SMO. B)

Ehhh, PS 4 got Bloodborne, Ni Oh, Dark Souls 3 , Final Fantasy XV, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4 , The Witcher 3, Persona 5, Call of Duty WW II, MGS V to enjoy over SMO anyday.

I'm not a retard to play games like SMO.Its a game for my Children.

Flagged

Good.Can't make a valid argument, argument not related to you, Don'tve a sense of Humor. Start flagging posts.

People who use words like that to describe children aren't worth my time.

Dude, this is between me and fire. I regularly joke with him about being a manchild and he jokes about me same playing only M games. Don't take it in wrong way :)

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By lexxluger

@FireEmblem_Man: lol man you seem really butthurt over Xbox X and try extra hard at spinning the narrative that Nintendo sales are somehow bad for 60M+ install base PS4 while getting upset if someone mentions xbox to be a...sheep

It's ok xbox fan, most people can tell you're a fakeboy who hides behind Nintendo to bash Sony and hype xbox without getting the backlash of getting called a "lemming" but really, the way you act with your fellow xbox fanboys gives u away...you not fooling anyone lol.

"Bu but Nintendo sale are only bad for PS4...no one needs to talk about xbox or I'll get mad!"

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 indzman

@quadknight said:

@lexxluger: lol you REKT the lems.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 indzman

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Well DUH! I know that PS4 had a 4 year head start. I'm just calling out your bovine brethren that are behind the Switch to keep rubbing on Lemming's face how the One X isn't selling. Granted, Switch is a Gen 9 console and there's no PS5 announced, yet. So us Sheep want to tell cows that we're coming for you! Like Smackdown invading RAW!

You are losing your ground in the arguments Sir. Its High time you got a PS 4 Pro.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@techhog89 said:
@Jag85 said:
@techhog89 said:

This only counts online and has spotty accuracy. You'll see soon that PS4 won NPD, followed by XB1, then Switch, then SNES Classic, and finally 3DS.

NPD October 2017: Nintendo Systems Top October Hardware Sales

According to NPD, the Nintendo Switch system was the #1 video game hardware in October, followed by the Super NES Classic Edition at #2. Combined with the 3DS family of systems, Nintendo hardware accounted for two-thirds of all video game hardware sold in the United States for the second month in a row.

Why are you bringing up the October results?

Nintendo dominated September & October. And they dominated online in November. The evidence points to Nintendo winning November.

November is all about deals when it comes to retail. There were no Switch deals. Therefore, it lost. It'll win December though, even though according to some idiots here sales should drop to near zero all of a sudden halfway into the month.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@FireEmblem_Man said:

PS4 is still selling, no point in announcing PS5 anytime soon, there's still more PS4 games in development so who needs PS5 atm?

Rather Xbox One X is selling or not, it's $500 too with hardly anything worth a damn playing and like I said, it's an upgrade optional console vs a next-gen console that is Switch. Maybe MS should start getting killer app exclusive games first before claiming they have power now.

Hell, my PC dominates over that pathetic Xbox One X and I can play there exclusive games on my PC as well. Just face it, the Xbox One X is still the redundant console this gen has to offer.

Congratulations to both Switch & PS4 gamers expectations when exclusive games matter. Who care rather X1X sells or not?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Hell, my PC dominates over that pathetic Xbox One X and I can play there exclusive games on my PC as well. Just face it, the Xbox One X is still the redundant console this gen has to offer.

Congratulations to both Switch & PS4 gamers expectations when exclusive games matter. Who care rather X1X sells or not?

Comparing a $500 console against a $1,000+ gaming computer is just idiotic so stop already. Cows saying this shit is just beyond fucking dumb already!

Every time you buy an Xbox Exclusive on your gaming computer Microsoft thanks you. They can give a shit less if it is on the One or PC just as long as they get a sell. Good lord you all are getting dumber by the minute!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Comparing a $500 console against a $1,000+ gaming computer is just idiotic so stop already. Cows saying this shit is just beyond fucking dumb already!

Every time you buy an Xbox Exclusive on your gaming computer Microsoft thanks you. They can give a shit less if it is on the One or PC just as long as they get a sell. Good lord you all are getting dumber by the minute!

You don't need a $1000 PC to play Xbone game brah. His point still stands.

MS needs real exclusives badly. Even if the exclusives are only exclusives on Xbox for a month. They are getting killed out there.

Micropixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#136 Micropixel
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts

@p3anut said:

Top product and without going on sale, impressive.

This! ^^

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 indzman

@quadknight said:
@Xabiss said:
@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

You don't need a $1000 PC to play Xbone game brah. His point still stands.

MS needs real exclusives badly. Even if the exclusives are only exclusives on Xbox for a month. They are getting killed out there.

True

Lilseb93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Lilseb93
Member since 2015 • 392 Posts

Makes sense being the hot new console that came out this year.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Xabiss said:

Awww don't tell me I hurt your feelings over your beloved X1X, don't worry, I'm sure MS can cook up a good exclusive games here and there if they can get'em release that is.

Isn't it obvious to you PS4 is selling so well because,,,,,exclusive games they have. Do you Lems always assume it's about power? No, it's the games, always has, always will. The same goes for Nintendo Switch, both offer the best exclusive games as of now but what does Xbox One have? I'll let you figure that one out.

As for Windows 10 store, I never had a problem giving MS my own money if there games satisfied me. I tell ya, you Lems are so full of yourself, just because you all love Xbox One ecosystem.

And don't give me that $1,000 PC build, you can build a decent budget PC for $700 or more depending on what you wanna make your PC with.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

I bought it after Mario Odyssey came out. This is the first console I've owned since the Gamecube. Nintendo finally did something right after stumbling with the Wii and Wii U (although I can see how the lessons learned there led to the Switch).

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@metalboi: it doesn't look too bad on my 4k TV honestly. Reminds me of last gen with the AA but outside of that it's fine

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Xabiss said:

Awww don't tell me I hurt your feelings over your beloved X1X, don't worry, I'm sure MS can cook up a good exclusive games here and there if they can get'em release that is.

Isn't it obvious to you PS4 is selling so well because,,,,,exclusive games they have. Do you Lems always assume it's about power? No, it's the games, always has, always will. The same goes for Nintendo Switch, both offer the best exclusive games as of now but what does Xbox One have? I'll let you figure that one out.

As for Windows 10 store, I never had a problem giving MS my own money if there games satisfied me. I tell ya, you Lems are so full of yourself, just because you all love Xbox One ecosystem.

And don't give me that $1,000 PC build, you can build a decent budget PC for $700 or more depending on what you wanna make your PC with.

ROFL... Hurt my feelings. Holy shit that is laughable. Well I will go play games on my X, Pro, Switch, or gaming laptop. Think I will be just fine. I can play games anyway I see fit. Again you are comparing a box that still cost more then the X of course it should have better performance. Just like the X should have better performance then the Pro, it cost more. Microsoft tried to make games nonexclusive and I am not sure that is what is hurting them as bad as the Kinect , charging $100 more for a lesser performance at release, trying to go all digital, and trying to focus the One on being a multimedia hub instead of a console. The gamers spoke and the PS4 is spanking Microsoft ass for doing so, but I see Microsoft refocusing on gaming and the next couple of years is going to be interesting. This will only be good for us gamers!

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@lexxluger said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@lexxluger said:

Simply Genius

Why is that lexx?

THE END!

@lukeasaurusrex said:

Well yeah, I honestly don't see any lems defending the lack of exclusives, we know that.

But some of us like the extra fire power and said console, and that somehow triggers other people.

I still stand by my prediction, Nintendo WILL win the holiday season, despite cheap PS4 bundles, cheap XB1S bundles, I don't see them one upping Nintendo.

I worked retail during the wii craze, you don't even know how many parents ask for Nintendo's console because they know it's got less mature/violent games.

Add the firepower of Mario, Pokemon and Zelda. this should be an easy sweep for Nintendo.

Yeah I fully expect Nintendo to dominate November/December.

the word of mouth from parents + a critical acclaimed mario/zelda game will build a ton of hype.

Smart comeback by Nintendo.

Nintendo has learned from their own mistakes

I've been pretty positive with Nintendo lately, so yeah.. you're wrong once again breh

Look at this lad @lexxluger absolutely avoiding this entire interaction you called me out on.

how does my sack feel on your face after being proved wrong once again?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#144 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

now gamespot is reporting on this....

a lot of people going to eat crow if switch don't win that NPD techhog.

Loading Video...

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Best selling product online*. I think that's a big distinction people shouldn't ignore.

This,

But sheep are happy with any small victory they can get.

Wii U is still a painful fresh memory for them

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@lexxluger: .....And Nintendo denied Sony any chance to reach above 100 million sales for the PS4.

Switch hasn't slowed down PS4 sales in any region. In fact, this is PS4's peak year.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#147 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@metalboi said:
@xantufrog said:

That's impossible. People on SW said they saw piles of them in stores and the better consoles were flying off shelves.

That's right. The good and honest users of SW would never ever tell a lie.

Yeah who was that?

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By lexxluger

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Look at this lad @lexxluger absolutely avoiding this entire interaction you called me out on.

how does my sack feel on your face after being proved wrong once again?

lol, yeah LATELY!

I made my thread 30 days ago...when did you make your posts again? Pull those links so we can see the postmark date ;)

Yeah all you did was revise your stance and create make up statements when you finally saw the wringing on the wall. In other words, a 180!

You didn't see anything because you were and will probably always be blind to the facts.

Trying to make reconciliation statements after it's been made clear that your precious Xbox One X wasn't going to bust baby grape after it's 80k launch announcement in the UK this holiday doesn't anything.

I am the one who called it and you just changed your tune when you realized there was nothing that was going make your 4k dream machine compete with the Mario this holiday.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@techhog89 said:
@KBFloYd said:

bu..but...PS4 bestest black friday eva!!! :(

what is this??

@FireEmblem_Man said:

In your face @techhog89

LOL, keep on denying it!

Switch beat out a 4 year old console and you're celebraating. Pathetic. LOL