The True GOTY winner, this is what it actually takes (A must read!!!)

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

[QUOTE="MyopicCanadian"]Sorry, I will admit I stopped reading halfway through your "innovation" section after reading your comments on Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect is a "regular RPG" is it? And Assassin's Creed doesn't seem innovative at all to you? Sweet jesus.Meu2k7

I have to agree with this, both those games are really are one of the few games that are actually next-gen in more than graphics.

Agreed. Even I think Halo 3 could be done on the Xbox (well, actually, looking at the gut busting, pop up lovinglook of Halo 2, not really), but you know what I mean.

I'm still intrigued as to what's up with the whole "digital" undertone of AC. In all honesty, if it turns out to be some virtual reality simulator, with the protagonist waking up and going "Wow, that was a cool history lesson", I'm going to chuck my controller at the TV.

Chaos_Daro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Chaos_Daro
Member since 2006 • 1818 Posts

Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.MickeyTheNinja

YeahI don't think the TC gave it enough credit. It's got great graphics, loads of places to explore, a cool innovative talking system, cool magic spell thingies, changing story-line, deep customization ect.

And most of all it just look hella fun to play 8)

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#53 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

[QUOTE="MyopicCanadian"]Sorry, I will admit I stopped reading halfway through your "innovation" section after reading your comments on Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect is a "regular RPG" is it? And Assassin's Creed doesn't seem innovative at all to you? Sweet jesus.FrozenLiquid

I have to agree with this, both those games are really are one of the few games that are actually next-gen in more than graphics.

Agreed. Even I think Halo 3 could be done on the Xbox (well, actually, looking at the gut busting, pop up lovinglook of Halo 2, not really), but you know what I mean.

I'm still intrigued as to what's up with the whole "digital" undertone of AC. In all honesty, if it turns out to be some virtual reality simulator, with the protagonist waking up and going "Wow, that was a cool history lesson", I'm going to chuck my controller at the TV.

Haha... I expect it to be a much better storyline than that :)

Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

no, there are shooters and there are shooters. can't wait to play KZ2 or CoD4 or Gers of War2... but Bioshock is the one that brings something really new to the shooter genre.

_Pedro_

You mean new to console shooters.

Bioshock is quite possibly the most interesting game this year, but it certainly is a lot like System Shock 2.

The pc version will most likely be the one that the system shock 2 fans (like myself) will enjoy most. To tell you the truth though, Bioshock isn't really as innovating as people say it is. Crysis is more innovative/

Yeah. Sytemshock 2 is fantastic, but I think people are giving Bioshock too much credit. Right now from what I can tell Bioshock is trying to be a shooter and not in the same sense that Systemshock 2 was.
Drukter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Drukter
Member since 2006 • 1484 Posts
I love how you say Assassins Creed got nothing innovating but then you go all "CRYSIS WOW TEH NANO SUIT OMG UPGRADE STRENGHT AND STUFF!!!!!!" like it's never been done before.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 FrozenLiquid

:D Its all opinion.

The biggest buzz I'm going to get despite Crysis/Halo hype is ofcourse UT3 , looks fast and hardcore as ever :P

Meu2k7

Yep. However I feel if Halo 3 can convey that sense of scale in the game, it has a much greater shot at getting GOTY here, despite how "old" the game play is (and I fully believe Bungie is going to chuck in some things to freshen up the game play. Perhaps Pelican battles?). That's how Gears got through mostly. It had attitude which proppelled it above all else.

And you're not getting a 360 anymore? I see you've put Halo 3 on PC in your wishlist there. And despite Dragon Age, there's no Mass Effect.

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 smokeydabear076
I love how you say Assassins Creed got nothing innovating but then you go all "CRYSIS WOW TEH NANO SUIT OMG UPGRADE STRENGHT AND STUFF!!!!!!" like it's never been done before.Drukter
Indeed it has been done before.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 FrozenLiquid

I love how you say Assassins Creed got nothing innovating but then you go all "CRYSIS WOW TEH NANO SUIT OMG UPGRADE STRENGHT AND STUFF!!!!!!" like it's never been done before.Drukter

That's some hermits for you.

I feel the modding weapons thing is a bit of a gimmick. It superficially looks refreshing, but instead of having multiple weapons, you have these few guns which can be modified to do what other stock guns can.

And a shotgun with a scope? WTF!!!!!!

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

:D Its all opinion.

The biggest buzz I'm going to get despite Crysis/Halo hype is ofcourse UT3 , looks fast and hardcore as ever :P

FrozenLiquid

Yep. However I feel if Halo 3 can convey that sense of scale in the game, it has a much greater shot at getting GOTY here, despite how "old" the game play is (and I fully believe Bungie is going to chuck in some things to freshen up the game play. Perhaps Pelican battles?). That's how Gears got through mostly. It had attitude which proppelled it above all else.

And you're not getting a 360 anymore? I see you've put Halo 3 on PC in your wishlist there. And despite Dragon Age, there's no Mass Effect.

I dont know what to get anymore, I'm going to stay Hermit for the next few months and join in on a console or 2 after Christmas, since I'm not much of a Halo fan, and Mass Effect would be good anytime. I see no real reason to rush.

Tbh prefering the PS3's later lineup now, but we'l see.

gameruk2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 gameruk2010
Member since 2005 • 1058 Posts
HAHAHAHAH you seriosly think Halo will out sell GTA IV?
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 FrozenLiquid

I dont know what to get anymore, I'm going to stay Hermit for the next few months and join in on a console or 2 after Christmas, since I'm not much of a Halo fan, and Mass Effect would be good anytime. I see no real reason to rush.

Meu2k7

And no love for Too Human? Where is that game at E3 anyway?

Hmm... you might wanna wait for the X07 event and see what Microsoft's got coming up in the next few years. They can't just leave '08 and '09 in the dust really.

Btw, you didn't answer my question before -- why do you think CoD 4 is so bland? You got it in your sig as well :lol:

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Meu2k7

[QUOTE="Drukter"]I love how you say Assassins Creed got nothing innovating but then you go all "CRYSIS WOW TEH NANO SUIT OMG UPGRADE STRENGHT AND STUFF!!!!!!" like it's never been done before.FrozenLiquid

I feel the modding weapons thing is a bit of a gimmick. It superficially looks refreshing, but instead of having multiple weapons, you have these few guns which can be modified to do what other stock guns can.

Ahh but it goes alittle beyond that, in Multiplayer you can custimize certain vehicles, for example, you can replace a standard Tank's Turret with a Molecular Accelerator (SP?) (Freeze Cannon :D) , which is pretty cool I think.

Crysis doesnt do much new, it just does everything currently on an Epic Scale.

Best Graphics.

AI - Development helped by Army forces (Said in last interview) on korean army standards.

Full destructable(objects) (with some impressives thigns like full out nuke destruction)

Teamates are not immortal, if they die ... they are dead (I want to see more of this though, hopefully at todays show).

Weapon Custimization to a really good scale.

Vehicle dynamics.

All done before, but this package is by far the best.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

FrozenLiquid

Hmm... you might wanna wait for the X07 event and see what Microsoft's got coming up in the next few years. They can't just leave '08 and '09 in the dust really.

Btw, you didn't answer my question before -- why do you think CoD 4 is so bland? You got it in your sig as well :lol:

Yea I tried to anwser the CoD4 thing but It was locked :( , basically, its just the same old same old "Your a good soldier fighting in a war. While the other 5 big releases branch out in a much more intersting way.

And I'm not fond of the bland graphics either, gameplay looks smooth but thats a CoD given.

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 smokeydabear076
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

[QUOTE="Drukter"]I love how you say Assassins Creed got nothing innovating but then you go all "CRYSIS WOW TEH NANO SUIT OMG UPGRADE STRENGHT AND STUFF!!!!!!" like it's never been done before.Meu2k7

Ahh but it goes alittle beyond that, in Multiplayer you can custimize certain vehicles, for example, you can replace a standard Tank's Turret with a Molecular Accelerator (SP?) (Freeze Cannon :D) , which is pretty cool I think.

Best Graphics.

AI - Development helped by Army forces (Said in last interview) on korean army standards.

Full destructable(objects) (with some impressives thigns like full out nuke destruction)

Teamates are not immortal, if they die ... they are dead (I want to see more of this though, hopefully at todays show).

Vehicle dynamics.

Yeah I wrote a thread about this a while ago and put in my blog. It does not do much new things, but it does the old stuff better.
Greyhound222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Greyhound222
Member since 2005 • 2899 Posts
No Nintendo stuff? Metroid Prime 3 innovating console FPS controls? Phantom Hourglass reinventing Zelda? Come on.
Avatar image for desktopdefender
desktopdefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 desktopdefender
Member since 2007 • 1415 Posts

I agree with tc, but theres one thing i need to set straight with him

halo 1had very unscripted AI for its time, its just Halo 2 that screwed it up

Now reading the latest previews aparntly gamespot said it looks that the AI is very random just like Halo 1, and seems that you could replay it many times

Though very good post overall TC I agreed with 99% of it!!

LEGEND_C4A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LEGEND_C4A
Member since 2003 • 3186 Posts

[QUOTE="NobuoMusicMaker"]I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.adriancostin83

pls next time if u don't know what ur talking about, don't post! pls! and the story is not generic...unless u played halo 1 and 2 and read the 3 books don't post things like this!

actually 4 books, unless there is a 5th I don't know about. 4th book is Ghosts of Onyx, its a good read.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 FrozenLiquid

Best Graphics.

Vehicle dynamics.

Meu2k7

Yeah you could do that customization in Lost Planet too. Not a lot to customize, and it was kind of a chore. Hope it works fluidly in Crysis though. That'd be cool.

Damn they some how got North Koreans to talk about their army standards? I'm amazed..... Or is it interpretations of their standards from other armies, or even less interesting, non-Korean army standards slapped onto the Koreans for good measure?

I remember the Bungie team actually did some training with real life marines and saw how they worked and moved etc. Didn't really pull through in the game but....

This team mate thing is interesting. I mean, for a game like this, it really has a lot of impact. Then again, is this gonna be like S.T.A.L.K.E.R where 75% of the time you're alone?

I'm getting Crysis, and I'm interested in what they're doing... just still don't know why I'm not exactly hyped for this.

Looked at the new Orange Box Trailer. Not much Episode 2.... but damn... that looks awesome!!!!

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="adriancostin83"]

[QUOTE="NobuoMusicMaker"]I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.LEGEND_C4A

pls next time if u don't know what ur talking about, don't post! pls! and the story is not generic...unless u played halo 1 and 2 and read the 3 books don't post things like this!

actually 4 books, unless there is a 5th I don't know about. 4th book is Ghosts of Onyx, its a good read.

The argument is that we're talking about Halo as a video game, not as a universe.

Even so, the Halo games don't have a generic story.

Rudy25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Rudy25
Member since 2003 • 2001 Posts
I stopped reading after Halo...that is the worst highly anticipated overly hyped game ever.
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#72 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
Wait MArio Galaxy isn't innovative but Halo 3 is? You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 FrozenLiquid

I stopped reading after Halo...that is the worst highly anticipated overly hyped game ever. Rudy25

You know when you put it that way, you really look like a blind fanboy.

Avatar image for desktopdefender
desktopdefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 desktopdefender
Member since 2007 • 1415 Posts

Wait MArio Galaxy isn't innovative but Halo 3 is? You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Riviera_Phantom
Im not saying Halo 3 is innovative, but how is Mario galaxy?

Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts

As much as I like Halo, it will not make GOTY. It will either be Mass Effect, Bioshock, or Galaxy. Possibly Corruption, but I doubt it.

Anyway my GOTY will be Brawl, and its runner up will be Fire Emblem:)

furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts

FrozenLiquid

there was the incredibly bad trailer......

Yuri_Volte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Yuri_Volte
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts

he says killing children is fun , i stopped reading there...T_T

PS: i have a daugther i dont wan her to be friends with the likes of you T_T
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

[QUOTE="Rudy25"]I stopped reading after Halo...that is the worst highly anticipated overly hyped game ever. Rudy25

You know when you put it that way, you really look like a blind fanboy.

Fanboy to what asshat?

At least have a sophisticated statement as to why its overly hyped and the worst highly anticipated game. It goes for all games people like to bash.

Also, have a more sophisticated reply please, because things this like this get reported.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

furtherfan

there was the incredibly bad trailer......

I kinda enjoyed that trailer. What was bad about it?

I just thought the whole Matrix thing didn't fit the game, but apart from that, I thought the subtle character progressions where interesting.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Meu2k7

Liquid, you might want to check out the 18 minute level 1 gameplay movie on Crysis-online.com.

The players abit noobish (doesnt really use the powers, treats it as a normal FPS) , but it overall looks amazing and the AI is good (They beat him,drive him back behind a building and one comes from behind and melees his life to 0 :D.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Meu2k7
The level (or where it ended) ends with the screen shaking anda giant Alien noise is heard... leads to a cinamtic then I guess.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FrozenLiquid

Liquid, you might want to check out the 18 minute level 1 gameplay movie on Crysis-online.com.

The players abit noobish (doesnt really use the powers, treats it as a normal FPS) , but it overall looks amazing and the AI is good (They beat him,drive him back behind a building and one comes from behind and melees his life to 0 :D.

Meu2k7

On it.

And there are cinematics in Crysis?

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#84 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts
[QUOTE="GOTY_MAd"]

[QUOTE="MuffinsKill"]yea i agree with most of what i read (kinda long bro) anyways good post:)Virus214

thanx man

Its actually pretty good. but i think you should get more info on Mario.. It will more then likely be way up there.. what about brawl :S lol good post tho.

I can understand why Brawl didn't go up there. Melee scored 8.9 so the series isn't AAA...yet. It might be but all I knw is, it's going to own.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

FrozenLiquid

On it.

No idea yet, Cinamatic or Cutscenes one or the other, like Far Cry in between levels.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#86 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/video/930279/6174550/mass-effect-gameplay-movie-1

Watch that and say Mass Effect doesnt deserve GOTY.

MickeyTheNinja
I swear, that game reminds me of KOTOR so much
Doomlike_Mitc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#87 Doomlike_Mitc
Member since 2006 • 4912 Posts

Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.MickeyTheNinja

Yes, KOTOR developers + Deep combat shooter RPG + Dialoges that look like cutscenes + Tons of planets + Force powers + = Winner !:D

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 smokeydabear076

Meu2k7
Sometimes the AI is really dumb. I guess that it is realistic though because its not like ever single soldier out there is smart. At least the AI does not know where you are right when you fire the first shot, that is can be the down fall of the games that emphasize stealth mechanics.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

Meu2k7

On it.

No idea yet, Cinamatic or Cutscenes one or the other, like Far Cry in between levels.

Yeah I just thought with the marketing of Crysis, everything unfolds in-game a la HL2.

Sometimes the AI is really dumb. I guess that it is realistic though because its not like ever single soldier out there is smart. At least the AI does not know where you are right when you fire the first shot, that is can be the down fall of the games that emphasize stealth mechanics. smokeydabear076

You don't get dumb people in the army mate. Especially not in North Korea. Watched an exclusive doco about it awhile back. They're trained to the maximum. They can be intellectually challenged, but they're all of high standards as soldiers.

JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts

PS: i have a daugther i dont wan her to be friends with the likes of you T_TYuri_Volte

I have to agree with Yuri... that pissed me off pretty badly. I avoid anything with the likes of that whether it be games or movies. I have two boys, and anything of that nature just punches me in the gut. It is good to know, I suppose, because I wont be buying that game thanks to that warning.

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 smokeydabear076
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="Meu2k7"]

FrozenLiquid

On it.

Yeah I just thought with the marketing of Crysis, everything unfolds in-game a la HL2.

Sometimes the AI is really dumb. I guess that it is realistic though because its not like ever single soldier out there is smart. At least the AI does not know where you are right when you fire the first shot, that is can be the down fall of the games that emphasize stealth mechanics. smokeydabear076

You don't get dumb people in the army mate. Especially not in North Korea. Watched an exclusive doco about it awhile back. They're trained to the maximum. They can be intellectually challenged, but they're all of high standards as soldiers.

The main part where the AI shows its stupidity is when some guy is just standing in a house while his team mates get shot and he isn't doing anything about it. Other then that it is pretty good.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="Yuri_Volte"]

PS: i have a daugther i dont wan her to be friends with the likes of you T_TJediRiff

I have to agree with Yuri... that pissed me off pretty badly. I avoid anything with the likes of that whether it be games or movies. I have two boys, and anything of that nature just punches me in the gut. It is good to know, I suppose, because I wont be buying that game thanks to that warning.

Oh, killing children is not fun JediRiff, and it's not suppose to be fun in the game.

That's the whole thing about Bioshock. The option is there. But the choice -- will you do it? Personally, I don't thinkI could. I won't in game. If I do, it will be at 3am with everyone asleep, with the volume on low. Then I'll save the game and cry myself to sleep. It's sick, but just in case I need Adam.....

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 FrozenLiquid

The main part where the AI shows its stupidity is when some guy is just standing in a house while his team mates get shot and he isn't doing anything about it. Other then that it is pretty good.smokeydabear076

Damn servers are out.

But that's just bad game code. It's still work in progress, so whatever.

I hope the A.I are as good as everything else though. There's such a dynamic environment... I hope the A.I aren't leftto be fruits.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Meu2k7

[QUOTE="smokeydabear076"]The main part where the AI shows its stupidity is when some guy is just standing in a house while his team mates get shot and he isn't doing anything about it. Other then that it is pretty good.FrozenLiquid

Damn servers are out.

I hope the A.I are as good as everything else though. There's such a dynamic environment... I hope the A.I aren't leftto be fruits.

Yea some of the AI is bad, they act a little confused at times, but in other situations they come outta nowhere owning.

I suppose thats what you'l find when the AI has to read everysingle object not just draw a path and fire, feels pretty real, as even trained soldiers can be caught offgaurd, and at least not see where the shots came from :D

smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 smokeydabear076

[QUOTE="smokeydabear076"]The main part where the AI shows its stupidity is when some guy is just standing in a house while his team mates get shot and he isn't doing anything about it. Other then that it is pretty good.FrozenLiquid

Damn servers are out.

Yeah, it only happened once in the way that I described. So I am not too worried about it.
JediRiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 JediRiff
Member since 2007 • 2159 Posts
[QUOTE="JediRiff"][QUOTE="Yuri_Volte"]

PS: i have a daugther i dont wan her to be friends with the likes of you T_TFrozenLiquid

Oh, killing children is not fun JediRiff, and it's not suppose to be fun in the game.

That's the whole thing about Bioshock. The option is there. But the choice -- will you do it? Personally, I don't thinkI could. I won't in game. If I do, it will be at 3am with everyone asleep, with the volume on low. Then I'll save the game and cry myself to sleep. It's sick, but just in case I need Adam.....

I just dont see the need for putting it in there. For realism? Reality? I dont know... its just something I feel they should stay away from in video games altogether. Better yet, not just video games, all walks of life. I just cant deal with that sort of thing, it really gets to me badly, so I will just avoid the game altogether and keep my peace of mind.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="JediRiff"][QUOTE="Yuri_Volte"]

PS: i have a daugther i dont wan her to be friends with the likes of you T_TJediRiff

I just dont see the need for putting it in there. For realism? Reality? I dont know... its just something I feel they should stay away from in video games altogether. Better yet, not just video games, all walks of life. I just cant deal with that sort of thing, it really gets to me badly, so I will just avoid the game altogether and keep my peace of mind.

I think theres a mix up here, these "Little Sisters" are Mutants, that are sucking bloody n juices outta dead bodies , not innocent little girls ... there are horror movies which do similar things.

You have a choice, kill these "Mutants" to Harvest thier power, OR Save them by restoring them to Human Little Girls.

Its not exactly child slaughtering...

wiganath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 wiganath
Member since 2004 • 433 Posts

There are so many things wrong with the first post.

Being able to blow up a tank and a nano suit is innovative? Not so Much. GTA is by far the winner in this category. The way they are trying to make it more like real life than ever.

Sales. You think Halo will outsell GTA? Are you kidding?

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 FrozenLiquid

JediRiff

Nah, not realism. Just... I don't know really. Emotions... You know what I just don't know.

Guys, this is the reason why you sometimes gotta think outside your demographic. Most guys here are young males. You haven't experienced everything that life has to offer.

Most of you think it's ultra realistic and cool that in a game you can kill little girls. Yeah, once you have a daughter you try killing a Little Sister again.

JediRiff, if you ever see a Manhunt 2 rant, you must be on the frontlines to defend the ESRB's decision, as well as all the video game companies. Most guys here just don't realize how much it affects people.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
I would guess Mass Effect