The True GOTY winner, this is what it actually takes (A must read!!!)

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GOTY_MAd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GOTY_MAd
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

there have been alot of speculation about which game will make GOTY awards, but i want to try and disect how a game can get game of the year awards on here through categories.

first the easiest category: Graphics

Crysis: Do i really need to say much? Nothing this year on consoles will compare to it so im just gonna give it to crysis here.

(oh and i hear people complain about high requirement- u can play it on ultra high quality with 2gb of ram, e6700 core 2 duo, and 8800 gts= sub-1000 come september, and people who have the money will buy it, game system buying is about survival of the fittest in some cases, if i had the money id buy both 360 and ps3 as well, but im forced to choose due to limited resources, I will buy wanna those after i get the scores for gta4 and depending on which one has better graphics and framerate)

2nd category innovation:

Halo 3- nice weapons, cool vehicles, new gameplay modes, etc, but nothing to boost about. (and lemmings dont get mad because you guys act like halo is god, and when cows boost about kz2 you guys say there just being fanboys)

Mario galaxy: probably the most wanted wii game, but although it looks extremely fun and interesting to hop around planets and stuff, it doesent feel like its innovative, change evolutionary. (but i dont know much about it yet so...)

UT3: same ass game really, just spiffy ass graphics, but its still the fun as hell, whats good dont change it, same goes for halo.

Assassins creed: i dunno why people are hyping this, i mean its neat but nothing to go wow about.

Mass effect: its a regular rpg but it does have its innovative elements and is fun but still not taking leaps.

bioshock: open world gameplay, not-scripted, not the same everytime u play it, use of adoms as upgrades, and killing children, and tons of ways to go at a situation, truly this is a contender.

Crysis: Omg, so many innovations, nano suit, going at situations differently each times, being able to freaking pummel a tank im multiplayer with friends with bear hands, NANO SUIT!!!!

GTA4: omg so many bloody innovations to name but im gonna leave it out since i have no idea how they actually play out since R* is so hush hush about it.

WINNER: Bioshock a bit more than crysis, the nano suit is is tempting, but im gonna be bias for now and say its just because of it being an FPS and its still just shooting, and u cant kill little girls, and who doesent like killing little girls!!!!!

Story:

Winner: Halo, finish the freaking fight, i know its not the best story really but come on, you know everyon just wants to see how it ends and maybe see master chiefs face. (im not a halo fan though so ill just see the youtube of it :P )

Sales:

Winner: halo 3, would it be anything else? Even if it gets a floped score, no one would care, its sell like crazy. GTA4 is 2nd btw, or it may actually be first cause it is multiplatform so even cows will get it.

gameplay:

Crysis: Again, NANO suit!!!! Freaking NANO suit, speed, strength, invisbility, and costomization of guns fully and destructible environments and smart as a.i, combination, = a damn crazy as blast to play.

GTA 4: If everything i heard was true, then its gonna be the most kickass sandbox game ever!!!

Mario: still not doing it for me, its gonna be fun with the wiimote but still, not that much fun after a while.

COD4: Intense ass **** game ever, but no Destructible environments and scripted gameplay so i wouldent say itll win it.

Halo 3: multiplayer, freaking multiplayer, all i need to say, nothing destructible but come on, multiplayer !!!! (but still scripted ai and non-destructible)

Mass effect: crazy branching dialogues, and story changes to actions. its good but still feels like a regular rpg

Winner: GTA 4, i have a feeling, dont ask me why i just do, i just know.

most hype that brings bias to bias to the goty awards:

halo: whats hyped more? but it is expected though, its halo for god sakes

Gta 4: its freaking 3 months away and we have yet to see it in action= crazy ass hype and speculation.

mario galaxy: only one mario comes out per console, and sunshine was ok but nothing like what mario64 defined, so sheep are creaming for this.

winner: Halo, omg if this gets an AA only, boards will be on fire, lemmings will call gs bias for no reason and try major damage control and some good ones will admit ownage, cows will rub it in their face for the rest of this generation. And if it gets AAA, lemmings will just smile, but cows arnt disputing it will, so they dont have to do damage control, if it doesent, itll be a more like a pleasent suprise.

OVERALL WINNER: GTA 4, lol yes i know halo 3 most categories, but i just have a strong-ass feeling that GS wont give it goty. GTA4 will wow us, call me a bias guy but i iv read all the features they are rumored to have it sounds simply amazing.

It is the only reason ill be forced to buy a console pre-holiday season, the only freaking reason.

(p.s. the new demo sucked i know, but it wasnt the final build)

MuffinsKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MuffinsKill
Member since 2007 • 637 Posts

yea i agree with most of what i read (kinda long bro) anyways good post:)

oh and ur rite about if halo3 getting AA in GS if it does i think GS will go out out business:(

GOTY_MAd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GOTY_MAd

yea i agree with most of what i read (kinda long bro) anyways good post:)MuffinsKill

thanx man

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts
Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.
GOTY_MAd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GOTY_MAd

Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.MickeyTheNinja

better than crysis though?

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Well, thats your opinion. It can easily go any other way. :?

adriancostin83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 adriancostin83
Member since 2007 • 1155 Posts

nice post. even tho ur not a halo fan u gotta admit that Halo 3 will have the most awards...somehow

HALO rulez

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MickeyTheNinja

[QUOTE="MickeyTheNinja"]Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.GOTY_MAd

Hell no, anyone that says "insert game" is better than Crysis is a fanboy to the max. And I dont even own a gamer PC and never will. But Mass Effect is the best looking console game and that is a fact.

EDIT: But I do hear Halo 3 is Crysis material, which im overly happy to hear.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.
MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MickeyTheNinja

I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.NobuoMusicMaker

The red indicates you have no f'in clue what youre saying and never play Halo in youre whole life cause HIS name is JOHN. He even sounds like a man.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

I'm leaning heavily towards Bioshock and Crysis, just because they revive that old Deus Ex/System Shock 2 style of FPS that we just haven't seen in the past few years, and is going to be so refreshing.

That, and they have the graphical muscle advantage on their sides.

grapefruit21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 grapefruit21
Member since 2007 • 3537 Posts
good post but why are you so down on SMG. then again it is probably just wash over from the conference.
Synchro456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Synchro456
Member since 2005 • 8359 Posts
You just blew off Super Mario Galaxy in every category I know story it won't do any good but innvation and gameplay well you just made it sound like it is a fad and that it will get boring after a while and I can say the same thing about Halo shooting the same guys everytime but that doesn't make it true and neither does SMG the controls are great having gravity affects the gameplay alot having the gamer solve new puzzles with the new controls and wacky levels and the controls seem good useing the Wii-mote to control objects and help you around the game doesn't seem like a fad. I don't need you to say SMG is GOTY but I don't want you to make people think this game has no chance of competing for GOTY cause I think of it as a strong contender just like every other game you listed.
johncraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 johncraven
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts
I think you should put mass effect in the story category as well.
PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts

Mass Effect actually has alot of innovation. I've yet to see a game with a speech engine even comparable to Mass Effects, plus the size and scope is unreal. Besides its Bioware, check out the top 10 rated RPGs of all time on gamerankings, Bioware make 3 of them, including the number 1. They piss excellence over there.

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MickeyTheNinja

http://www.gamespot.com/video/930279/6174550/mass-effect-gameplay-movie-1

Watch that and say Mass Effect doesnt deserve GOTY.

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Danm_999

http://www.gamespot.com/video/930279/6174550/mass-effect-gameplay-movie-1

Watch that and say Mass Effect doesnt deserve GOTY.

MickeyTheNinja

Looks good, very fluid, but it's all relative to how good the other GOTY contenders are.

adriancostin83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 adriancostin83
Member since 2007 • 1155 Posts

I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.NobuoMusicMaker

pls next time if u don't know what ur talking about, don't post! pls! and the story is not generic...unless u played halo 1 and 2 and read the 3 books don't post things like this!

jetthrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jetthrovegas
Member since 2007 • 1328 Posts
Bioshock=GOTY. Do not deceive yo'selves.
tmatte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 tmatte
Member since 2005 • 1488 Posts
I'm sticking with Bioshock.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Danm_999
[QUOTE="GOTY_MAd"]

[QUOTE="MickeyTheNinja"]Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.farrell2k

A game doesn't have to have the best gfx to win GOTY. The combo of gfx, gameplay, and story have to be great. Look at crysis's story - An FPS where you fight aliens and asian people in the middle of a jubgle. Wow. that's insanele original...

Anyone who thinks Crysis is going to be goty is insane. It'll score at least AA, but GOTY? No...

Gears of War had a terribly paced story (which was almost impossible to follow on your first play through), yet it won GOTY. Story is not a major factor.

And besides, what's Halo 3's? Saving Earth from invading aliens?

Mass Effect? Fighting an ancient evil come to cleanse the galaxy?

GTA4? Outsider rising to crime lord?

The only ones that have original stories look to be Bioshock and Assasin's Creed, the others look like big sci-fi and action cliches.

Gameplay and graphics are way more important. It isn't insance to think Crysis can be GOTY or AAA.

Avatar image for InfinityTomorro
InfinityTomorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#23 InfinityTomorro
Member since 2004 • 871 Posts

[QUOTE="NobuoMusicMaker"]I don't know... but not knowing Crysis' story is a big mystery. Halo's story is generic and boring. We don't even know if Master Chief's a man.adriancostin83

pls next time if u don't know what ur talking about, don't post! pls! and the story is not generic...unless u played halo 1 and 2 and read the 3 books don't post things like this!

god, like everyting youve posted in SW today has been praising Halo. Go away, please.

iNeedFreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 iNeedFreedom
Member since 2007 • 312 Posts

I agreed with the first part, but halo 3 story :lol: must be a joke

Best selling ? Gta : sa sold twice as much as halo 2, gt3 sold twice as more as halo ... I say gta 4

CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts
Halo 3 isnt going to be close to the best story in a game in 07.
Dymedropp3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Dymedropp3r
Member since 2006 • 459 Posts
Bioshock easily. It's the spiritual successor to System Shock 2,listed in GS greatest games of all time.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
None of those games aren't even out. But I do agree that the GOTY will come out of the second half of this year. The best game in the first half is probably GoW II. Although my fav game this year so far is Shadowrun.
iNeedFreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iNeedFreedom
Member since 2007 • 312 Posts
None of those games aren't even out. But I do agree that the GOTY will come out of the second half of this year. The best game in the first half is probably GoW II. Although my fav game this year so far is Shadowrun.waynehead895
Nah I got to say God Of war 2
Splincir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Splincir
Member since 2002 • 5791 Posts
You mention COD4 a few times, but TIMESHIFT looks 10 times better as far as shooters go.
steve_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 steve_89
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
*sigh*

i love how you dont even nominate a ps3 game

we all know the ps3 has game of the year worthy games this year.
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts

wrong. galaxy will change a lot. it's very inovative. but you'll see.

and you are just looking at the old realistic shooter type games .. they aren't innovative at ALL..

Little big planet is MUCH more innovative. wii fitness, braintraining. you are stuck in the past century

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Danm_999

and you are just looking at the old realistic shooter type games .. they aren't innovative at ALL..

Little big planet is MUCH more innovative. wii fitness, braintraining. you are stuck in the past century

furtherfan

There's innovative, and then there's being superflous to conventional gaming. I think Wii Fitness accomplishes the latter.

I'm looking forward to Galaxy and Brawl though.

Beowulf935

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Beowulf935
Member since 2005 • 388 Posts
[QUOTE="GOTY_MAd"]

[QUOTE="MickeyTheNinja"]Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.farrell2k

A game doesn't have to have the best gfx to win GOTY. The combo of gfx, gameplay, and story have to be great. Look at crysis's story - An FPS where you fight aliens and asian people in the middle of a jubgle. Wow. that's insanele original...

Anyone who thinks Crysis is going to be goty is insane. It'll score at least AA, but GOTY? No...

FarCry has a TERRIBLE story but it was nominated for GOTY.
astiop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 astiop
Member since 2005 • 3582 Posts

furtherfan

I'm sorry, if wii fitness and braintraining is what this century is all about then i'd rather be stuck in the past century forever...

You just see a gun and think it's a good excuse to pass the game as "just another shooter". It's not always that simple bud.

coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
I did a quick scan over what you wrote... why was Metroid left out of ALL categories. I can understand sales and possibly story (that being it is complex to actually get into, requiring the player to do some work to get it), but the other categories it most certainly could pertain to. Yes, I am a fanboy.
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 furtherfan
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

astiop

I'm sorry, if wii fitness and braintraining is what this century is all about then i'd rather be stuck in the past century forever...

You just see a gun and think it's a good excuse to pass the game as "just another shooter". It's not always that simple bud.

no, there are shooters and there are shooters. can't wait to play KZ2 or CoD4 or Gers of War2... but Bioshock is the one that brings something really new to the shooter genre.

Ofcourse i rather play those games than Wii fitness....

I'm just saying: there is a shift in gaming. there are many more categories than just the hardcore gamers games.

My most wanted list:

-Mass Effect

-Galaxy

-Bioshock

-Uncharted

-Metroid3

-Mariokart (online)

-Halo3

-GTA4

-Little Big Planet

-Heavenly Sword

-CoD4

-KZ2

-Ratched and Clank

-and some other games.....

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#37 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

Gears of War had a terribly paced story (which was almost impossible to follow on your first play through), yet it won GOTY. Story is not a major factor.

And besides, what's Halo 3's? Saving Earth from invading aliens?

Mass Effect? Fighting an ancient evil come to cleanse the galaxy?

GTA4? Outsider rising to crime lord?

The only ones that have original stories look to be Bioshock and Assasin's Creed, the others look like big sci-fi and action cliches.

Gameplay and graphics are way more important. It isn't insance to think Crysis can be GOTY or AAA.

Danm_999

-sigh- Gears of War... why did it get game of the year?

Halo 3 isn't about saving earth from invading aliens. It's like an entirely wrong generalization. And those three franchises you mentioned may not have entirely original stories, but their stories are exceptionally written in the fields they are in (anyone who questions Bioware is a git), and in fact that's where the best games/films/books come from.

Dude, graphics aren't more important than a story. Just because Gears won doesn't mean a thing. It was one game. I mean, look at World of Warcraft. There was Half Life 2 and Doom 3 in there as well. Hell, even San Andreas with its 9.6 didn't get GOTY, and it had arguably better graphics.

Games are increasingly become like their literature counter parts in every successive generation. People want to know the context of the game play (Gears of War is aimed at the 15-late 20s male demographic. This demographic is well known for wantingmore action-oriented, visceral entertainment rather than a well fleshed out, thought provokingstory) rather than just beating up people for the sake of it. You need motivation. Wii games can get away with it because of the sty le of games it's using. Other hardcore games will need it.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 FrozenLiquid

no, there are shooters and there are shooters. can't wait to play KZ2 or CoD4 or Gers of War2... but Bioshock is the one that brings something really new to the shooter genre.

furtherfan

You mean new to console shooters.

Bioshock is quite possibly the most interesting game this year, but it certainly is a lot like System Shock 2.

Gangans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 Gangans
Member since 2007 • 1273 Posts
Great OPINION piece.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="farrell2k"][QUOTE="GOTY_MAd"]

[QUOTE="MickeyTheNinja"]Everyone knows Mass Effect is GOTY. Read the things they have done with the game that nothing else has done before. And did you see the last gameplay video? I think its the best looking game to date.Beowulf935

FarCry has a TERRIBLE story but it was nominated for GOTY.

Sadly. I thought the plot twists were utterly ridiculous and just so B-grade.

They have a different writer for Crysis don't they?

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

nice post. even tho ur not a halo fan u gotta admit that Halo 3 will have the most awards...somehow

HALO rulez

adriancostin83

None of the Halo's ever do,even at its prime ( Halo CE ).

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="adriancostin83"]

HALO rulez

Meu2k7

None of the Halo's ever do,even at its prime ( Halo CE ).

Yeah :lol:

It's like Martin Scorcese at the Oscars :lol:

_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

FrozenLiquid

Bioshock is quite possibly the most interesting game this year, but it certainly is a lot like System Shock 2.

The pc version will most likely be the one that the system shock 2 fans (like myself) will enjoy most. To tell you the truth though, Bioshock isn't really as innovating as people say it is. Crysis is more innovative/

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"][QUOTE="furtherfan"]

_Pedro_

The pc version will most likely be the one that the system shock 2 fans (like myself) will enjoy most. To tell you the truth though, Bioshock isn't really as innovating as people say it is. Crysis is more innovative/

Exactly what I'm saying. Oh man, but do I love System Shock 2. Nothing beats the cries of euthanasia as the victim beats you to death. So freakin' scary thinking about it.

Yeah, Crysis is more innovative. But I'd rather say evolutionary. It just does everything in FPSs on an epic scale.

Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts

[QUOTE="MuffinsKill"]yea i agree with most of what i read (kinda long bro) anyways good post:)GOTY_MAd

thanx man

Its actually pretty good. but i think you should get more info on Mario.. It will more then likely be way up there.. what about brawl :S lol good post tho.

furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 furtherfan

Exactly what I'm saying. Oh man, but do I love System Shock 2. Nothing beats the cries of euthanasia as the victim beats you to death. So freakin' scary thinking about it.

Yeah, Crysis is more innovative. But I'd rather say evolutionary. It just does everything in FPSs on an epic scale.

FrozenLiquid

so not very innovative.... although probably the best shooter to date...

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#47 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts
Sorry, I will admit I stopped reading halfway through your "innovation" section after reading your comments on Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect is a "regular RPG" is it? And Assassin's Creed doesn't seem innovative at all to you? Sweet jesus.
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Meu2k7

Sorry, I will admit I stopped reading halfway through your "innovation" section after reading your comments on Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Mass Effect is a "regular RPG" is it? And Assassin's Creed doesn't seem innovative at all to you? Sweet jesus.MyopicCanadian

I have to agree with this, both those games are really are one of the few games that are actually next-gen in more than graphics.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 FrozenLiquid
[QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

furtherfan

Depends if you don't mind getting the same thing in small chunks, or want everything at your disposal.

Personally, I look forward to Halo 3 more. Nothing's getting me more pumped than fighting off one massive Covenant armada.I mean, whilst you fighthundreds of foot soldierson the ground (and bringing down massive walkers), dropships are flying in all sorts of places to transport troops to different areas on Earth. And massive Covenant motherships are hundreds of thousands of feet in the air, and you just know you'll have to take the fight there sometime. Now the ground battles you fight don't seem big after all, do they? That's just fighting for Earth. The fight looks even more intense for the race to get hold of Halo... or is that Halos?

Sure, it's cool that I can fight against ships and helicopters and jeeps and Koreans and Aliens all at once, but I know what's going to give me the biggest buzz this holiday season.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Meu2k7
[QUOTE="furtherfan"][QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

FrozenLiquid

Depends if you don't mind getting the same thing in small chunks, or want everything at your disposal.

Personally, I look forward to Halo 3 more. Nothing's getting me more pumped than fighting off one massive Covenant armada.I mean, whilst you fighthundreds of foot soldierson the ground (and bringing down massive walkers), dropships are flying in all sorts of places to transport troops to different areas on Earth. And massive Covenant motherships are hundreds of thousands of feet in the air, and you just know you'll have to take the fight there sometime. Now the battles you fight don't seem big after all, do they? That's just fighting for Earth. The fight looks even more intense for the race to get hold of Halo... or is that Halos?

Sure, it's cool that I can fight against ships and helicopters and jeeps and Koreans and Aliensall at once, but I know what's going to give me the biggest buzz this holiday season.

:D Its all opinion.

The biggest buzz I'm going to get despite Crysis/Halo hype is ofcourse UT3 , looks fast and hardcore as ever :P