The thread to end all UC vs Alan Wake Threads! The Winner IS....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20142 Posts
Ugh, for the 14th time Uncharted 2.FIipMode
Hopefully the last!
Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts
[QUOTE="FIipMode"]Ugh, for the 14th time Uncharted 2.Zero_epyon
Hopefully the last!

Highly doubt it.
Sandvichman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Sandvichman
Member since 2010 • 4006 Posts

Atleast these games can be compared. Unlike the crysis uncharted 2 threads.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Zero_epyon
[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="FIipMode"]Ugh, for the 14th time Uncharted 2.Sollet
Hopefully the last!

Highly doubt it.

We can dream can't we? I can't believe how many people believe otherwise though. So people are just hardcore.
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Zero_epyon

Atleast these games can be compared. Unlike the crysis uncharted 2 threads.

Sandvichman
It's probably why it's such a hot topic. Alan wake is a good contender, however it's still no match.
fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

Are we seriously still going on about this...:roll:

they are both great looking games though alan wake has a big flaw in its character design+experssion.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Zero_epyon

Are we seriously still going on about this...:roll:

they are both great looking games though alan wake has a big flaw in its character design+experssion.

fueled-system
Yeah I forgot about that. Most of the time Alan looks like he can't breathe and there's light in his eye at the same time.
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 bryn8150
Member since 2004 • 795 Posts

its 2010 not 2009 ( aka the year of death in hollywood, also the year that gaming publications lost their minds and declaired a Tomb Raider Knock off GOTY )

2010 is about Rockstar and the epic job they did with Red Dead Redemption.

2010 is about how Halo Reach will sell Millions in week one.

2010 is about how EA will return to form and properly challenge Activision.

why are people still clinging to 2009 and a Tomb Raider Knockoff with pretty graphics and ok to fair gameplay that once i finished i never touched again?

Alan Wake and UC2 are 2 different games going for different narratives.

Xbox fans will say Alan Wake looks better, Bovines who outnumber system wars will Cling to Uncharted 2 like its a Life Raft in the Atlantic.

Red Dead Redemetion ( 360 VERSION...Sorry Bovines ) looks better than both of them to anyone without blinders on.

one look at the Mexican Villages, HUGE Vistas and Messas and water in RDR vs UC2 and you will know the truth.

its 2010 TC

turn the page from yesterday.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Zero_epyon

its 2010 not 2009 ( aka the year of death in hollywood, also the year that gaming publications lost their minds and declaired a Tomb Raider Knock off GOTY )

2010 is about Rockstar and the epic job they did with Red Dead Redemption.

2010 is about how Halo Reach will sell Millions in week one.

2010 is about how EA will return to form and properly challenge Activision.

why are people still clinging to 2009 and a Tomb Raider Knockoff with pretty graphics and ok to fair gameplay that once i finished i never touched again?

Alan Wake and UC2 are 2 different games going for different narratives.

Xbox fans will say Alan Wake looks better, Bovines who outnumber system wars will Cling to Uncharted 2 like its a Life Raft in the Atlantic.

Red Dead Redemetion ( 360 VERSION...Sorry Bovines ) looks better than both of them to anyone without blinders on.

one look at the Mexican Villages, HUGE Vistas and Messas and water in RDR vs UC2 and you will know the truth.

its 2010 TC

turn the page from yesterday.

bryn8150
That is what this thread is for. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm trying to end it. UC2 set the graphical bar last year. Very few claim that the bar was broken by Alan Wake, which is simply not true. Need I remind you that it was an xbox fan who brought it up and continues to assert his biased, misguided opinion in almost every PS3 discussion. However, I feel that my explanation will fall to death ears based on the way you posted.
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="FIipMode"]Ugh, for the 14th time Uncharted 2.Sollet
Hopefully the last!

Highly doubt it.

It will die in about a month. The usual challenges die after awhile. I remember ppl claiming Re5 looked better than KZ2 that didn't last long, or that maybe MW2 looks as good as Uncharted 2 and KZ2 that didn't last long, and that Metro looks better than KZ2 yeah that died really fast. Whatever happened to the Splinter Cell or ME2 looked better than Uncharted 2? Oh that's right they did. AW is just lems flavor of the month.
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Zero_epyon
[QUOTE="Sollet"][QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] Hopefully the last!jyoung312
Highly doubt it.

It will die in about a month. The usual challenges die after awhile. I remember ppl claiming Re5 looked better than KZ2 that didn't last long, or that maybe MW2 looks as good as Uncharted 2 and KZ2 that didn't last long, and that Metro looks better than KZ2 yeah that died really fast. Whatever happened to the Splinter Cell or ME2 looked better than Uncharted 2? Oh that's right they did. AW is just lems flavor of the month.

Correct, and every time they challenge they acknowledge that those PS3 exclusives where on top at one time or another.
hamzah1235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hamzah1235
Member since 2008 • 1189 Posts

Its no contest...U2 looks much better graphically. Ive played AW, and while it is a great game, lemmings are really delusional if they somehow think AW is anywhere near as good graphically as U2. Its a good looking game, though the fact that is Sub HD really cripples graphically in many aspects when it is up-scaled.

jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 jyoung312

Next Up: The inevitable comparisons of KZ2/ KZ3 and Halo: Reach or did i miss that during the beta? Was that conversation already killed?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zero_epyon

Next Up: The inevitable comparisons of KZ2/ KZ3 and Halo: Reach or did i miss that during the beta? Was that conversation already killed?

jyoung312
Not yet. KZ3 was announced when the beta ended.
theseekar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 theseekar
Member since 2010 • 1537 Posts

- bigger and mor open spaces

- real forests and foliage

- dynamic volumetric lighting

Alan Wake wins by a landslide and then some

jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 jyoung312
[QUOTE="jyoung312"]

Zero_epyon
Not yet. KZ3 was announced when the beta ended.

Well I missed the outcome of the Reach Beta vs KZ2 comparison. I haven't heard anything from lems about Reach looking better than KZ2 lately so I had assumed that the conversation was largely killed by the beta
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 bryn8150

MAYBY THIS WILL CLEAR UP SOME OF THE TC's Confusion.

based on pure asthetics yes UC2 looks better based on colors, textures and what the engine does in its tight small spaces ( the tibetan village and the train level are great examples of high quality visuals being used, without really taxing the PS3.)

Alan Wake does a convincing job with Translucent water, Foliage that responds on the fly to weather effects and lighting that you are in the pacific northwest.

so technically its doing FAR MORE than UC2 does in just one frame.

you could argue this all day but UC2 doesnt push either system in any concievable way like RDR does the PS3 and 360.

UC2 can push those high quality textures because there isnt anything going on.

the train level ( which i myself would give naughty dog an award for ) repeats the same villages and water falls over and over and over again until drake reaches a certain point.

or did you NOT notice this.

im sure Alan wake does similar tricks but RDR outclasses them both with depth of field, distance, Environment texture etc etc..

although the trees in uncharted 2 and RDR are in a dead heat.

so UC2 looks better while doing much less like ALL PS3 exclusives.

Alan Wake does things with lighting and folliage that we dont see in UC2.

its only when a game like RDR is put on BOTH rigs under the same stresses do we REALLY know the truth.

lets put this baby to bed shall we, its getting late.

hamzah1235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hamzah1235
Member since 2008 • 1189 Posts
[QUOTE="bryn8150"]

based on pure asthetics yes UC2 looks better based on colors, textures and what the engine does in its tight small spaces ( the tibetan village and the train level are great examples of high quality visuals being used, without really taxing the PS3.)

Alan Wake does a convincing job with Translucent water, Foliage that responds on the fly to weather effects and lighting that you are in the pacific northwest.

you could argue this all day but UC2 doesnt push either system in any concievable way like RDR does the PS3 and 360.

the train level ( which i myself would give naughty dog an award for ) repeats the same villages and water falls over and over and over again until drake reaches a certain point.

im sure Alan wake does similar tricks but RDR outclasses them both with depth of field, distance, Environment texture etc etc..

its only when a game like RDR is put on BOTH rigs under the same stresses do we REALLY know the truth.

U2 has much better texturing, much more advanced depth of field and motion blur, is rendering much more than the corridors that lemmings think it only renders, and out classes everything else graphically compared to both titles...Its a proven fact...
mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Hmmm looks like i need some more popcorn... Anyone else wants some?
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 bryn8150

YES, because motion blur makes everything better.

having everything overly bright and colorful makes things better.

like i said in my review of UC2 in 2009.

ITS the Donkey Kong country of this generation.

do yourselves a favor gamers, let the cows have UC2.

everyone else in the real world whos played all 3 ( Alan Wake, RDR, UC2 ) games knows the pros and cons of each of them.

cows will carry the banner for UC2 long after system wars has closed down and gaming is run by Chimps.

its the one victory ( if you could even call it that ? ) theyve had this whole dissapointing generation of '' Waiting''.

glad i own BOTH systems so im not forced to have a blind eye to reality.

hate to see what happens when Crysis and Rage drops.

no need arguing with people stuck on 2009.

so we will have UC2 vs Halo Reach threads, UC2 vs RAGE threads, UC2 vs REALITY threads, UC2 vs Christs Apostles Threads from now till time in memeorial.

perhaps one day ( NEVER ) the cows will wake up and realize that its 2010 and UC2 ISNT THE GRAPHICS HOLY GRAIL thyeve made it out to be.

especially now that RDR has come out and looks better than anything out there, but of course if all you own is a PS3 you wont know this will you.

Cows/ Bovines...entertaining system wars since 1995.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Zero_epyon

bryn8150

Sigh..

Train Level

Please point out to me the times of where these objects and villages repeat. I noticed nothing like this during my play through and after watching this video. Do you know why?

Uncharted 2 Uses level streaming. It streams the level from the disk to memory, allowing such a level like this to look and flow smoothly. It's a technique that some exclusives are using to ccombat the memory capacity problem. So why use objects over and over through out the level when the level can exist uniquely on the Bluray Disk?

This while doing physics, superior animations, clothing physics, weather and water effects, dynamic lighting and running natively in 720p.

Alan Wake on the other hand has a nice lighting system but it doesn't really kick in during the day much. Also, the weather effects everyone brags about is fog blowing past the screen faster while trees and grass get blurred. Something that does not occur in nature and is hard to compare to. Which is ironic because AW supporters boast its attempt at realism.

Perhaps you need to brush up on why Uncharted 2 won so many awards last year and still hasn't been publically been dethroned from console grahpics king.

bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bryn8150

i dont need to brush up on anything because UC2 is in my closet collecting DUST with the rest of my PS3 exclusives alongside Alan wake which bores me to tears and i haven finished because RDR is far superior to them both in every way imaginable .

i dont care about how every critic in 2009 drank the Koolaide and lost thier minds about Tomb Raider version 5.0 and crowned it GOTY desptite the fact that it couldnt carry Batman AA's Jock.

nor did i get it when people lauded Halo 3 back in 2007 despite Bioshock completely curb stomping it.

you see im not some blind fan boy carryind the banner for 360 or PS3.

its just that ive seen graphics tricks for decades now and whether people get butthurt about it or no UC2 isnt doing ANYTHING that taxes the PS3 like RDR.

and until we see Naughty dog use real time weather like Alan Wake ( which they WILL copy i can assure you ) NO ONE CARES.

you guys take these games WAY to seroiusly.

UC2 is graphics king to those that own one system like yourself.

everybody else knows the truth.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Zero_epyon

Also, this stuff about Alan wake renders a huge map at once and that's why it's graphics king is silly. It's actually a huge waste of resources. The game could have been much better looking and maybe even surpass uncharted 2 if it wasn't using it's memory for holding a huge world you will never visit. If anything this makes it oone of the worst designed games this generation with the most wasted potential.

Now is it true that it does this I don't know since I've yet to see a link stating it as fact. But if it is it's bad and if it's not it's still bad because AW does not look better than UC2.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Zero_epyon

i dont need to brush up on anything because UC2 is in my closet collecting DUST with the rest of my PS3 exclusives alongside Alan wake which bores me to tears and i haven finished because RDR is far superior to them both in every way imaginable .

i dont care about how every critic in 2009 drank the Koolaide and lost thier minds about Tomb Raider version 5.0 and crowned it GOTY desptite the fact that it couldnt carry Batman AA's Jock.

nor did i get it when people lauded Halo 3 back in 2007 despite Bioshock completely curb stomping it.

you see im not some blind fan boy carryind the banner for 360 or PS3.

its just that ive seen graphics tricks for decades now and whether people get butthurt about it or no UC2 isnt doing ANYTHING that taxes the PS3 like RDR.

and until we see Naughty dog use real time weather like Alan Wake ( which they WILL copy i can assure you ) NO ONE CARES.

you guys take these games WAY to seroiusly.

UC2 is graphics king to those that own one system like yourself.

everybody else knows the truth.

bryn8150
So the majority of the gaming industry disagrees with you and you think they're drinking coolaid? That's not very fair. So are they drinking Koolaid now that SMG2 is a 10 and will most likely win GOTY? Or are you playing the hate the cool games because it's cool card?
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Zero_epyon

Also, this stuff about Alan wake renders a huge map at once and that's why it's graphics king is silly. It's actually a huge waste of resources. The game could have been much better looking and maybe even surpass uncharted 2 if it wasn't using it's memory for holding a huge world you will never visit. If anything this makes it oone of the worst designed games this generation with the most wasted potential.

Now is it true that it does this I don't know since I've yet to see a link stating it as fact. But if it is it's bad and if it's not it's still bad because AW does not look better than UC2.

Zero_epyon
And I'm waiting on those times in the video...
Avatar image for SpiritOfFire117
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SpiritOfFire117
Member since 2009 • 8537 Posts
Of course UC2 looks better. However, I would like to ask the TC if he has had thorough, first hand experience with both games.
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 bryn8150

what the hell is SMG2??

and yes everyone did drink the Koolaide in 2009.

just like in 2007 with Halo 3.

And 1994 with Donkey Kong Country.

remember that one and its '' rendered graphics'' that everyone lauded including myself but Shigueru Myamoto saw thru?

only years later to say...you know, we really F-ed that one up didnt we?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Zero_epyon
Of course UC2 looks better. However, I would like to ask the TC if he has had thorough, first hand experience with both games.SpiritOfFire117
Yes I have. I even accidentally posted some spoilers about Alan Wake and got myself into a bit of trouble. I'm willing to share my PSN ID and Gamertag unlike certain people.
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zero_epyon

what the hell is SMG2??

and yes everyone did drink the Koolaide in 2009.

just like in 2007 with Halo 3.

And 1994 with Donkey Kong Country.

remember that one and its '' rendered graphics'' that everyone lauded including myself but Shigueru Myamoto saw thru?

only years later to say...you know, we really F-ed that one up didnt we?

bryn8150
I was not gaming in '94 I'm afraid so I don't remember that stuff. I played Halo 3. I didn't like the direction it went into but I won't hate anyone who liked it. Just look at how many people play it till this day. There's a reason for that and it's not because a few reviewers said it's great. SMG2 = Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the wii. Yes a wii game has reached the prestigious title of AAAA. Are reviewers and fans drinking koolaid again? Or is it possible that these games are actually good?
Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Respawn-d
Member since 2010 • 2936 Posts

Uncharted2 has village and multiplayer maps (so much for corridor only)

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]Of course UC2 looks better. However, I would like to ask the TC if he has had thorough, first hand experience with both games.Zero_epyon
Yes I have. I even accidentally posted some spoilers about Alan Wake and got myself into a bit of trouble. I'm willing to share my PSN ID and Gamertag unlike certain people.

Well after reading your review, I would like to sayof courseyou are going to be spoiled from reading the manuscripts. I would also like to add that you might be getting a little too obsessed with this whole "foliage" nonsense. It just seems very unhealthy from my perspective. And why all this obsession over AW's graphics? The game looks fine and from reading your review, I'm sure you can agree that the game shines brighter, no pun intended in other areas.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]Of course UC2 looks better. However, I would like to ask the TC if he has had thorough, first hand experience with both games.SpiritOfFire117

Well after reading your review, I would like to sayof courseyou are going to be spoiled from reading the manuscripts. I would also like to add that you might be getting a little too obsessed with this whole "foliage" nonsense. It just seems very unhealthy from my perspective. And why all this obsession over AW's graphics? The game looks fine and from reading your review, I'm sure you can agree that the game shines brighter, no pun intended in other areas.

I don't and have never disagreed that it looks good. It's a nice looking game and deserves it's score, if not at least a .5 higher. What broke it for me which i didn't and should have mentioned in the review were animations and sometimes excessive motion blur. Yes I started catching on to the whole manuscript thing early. Afterward I just started collecting them and not reading them. I didn't get them all sadly but I'm not the one to obsess over getting each and every item. And about the foliage thing, I'm trying to quit but it's hard going cold turkey.
SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] Yes I have. I even accidentally posted some spoilers about Alan Wake and got myself into a bit of trouble. I'm willing to share my PSN ID and Gamertag unlike certain people. Zero_epyon

I don't and have never disagreed that it looks good. It's a nice looking game and deserves it's score, if not at least a .5 higher. What broke it for me which i didn't and should have mentioned in the review were animations and sometimes excessive motion blur. Yes I started catching on to the whole manuscript thing early. Afterward I just started collecting them and not reading them. I didn't get them all sadly but I'm not the one to obsess over getting each and every item. And about the foliage thing, I'm trying to quit but it's hard going cold turkey.

If anyone is obsessed it's me. I'm only 2 thermoses away with everything else (aside from Nightmare manuscripts) already in the bag. :P

Still, I agree some of the animations were a bit off, but overall they were OK. Honestly, I was too sucked in to even care. Maybe that's why I tend to enjoy my games more than most people. I tend not to look for impurities and focus on the game instead. I want to play Alan Wake, not "find the bad texture on the beer can". :P

I could play a similar game with UC2, but I like both games too much for that.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]Well after reading your review, I would like to sayof courseyou are going to be spoiled from reading the manuscripts. I would also like to add that you might be getting a little too obsessed with this whole "foliage" nonsense. It just seems very unhealthy from my perspective. And why all this obsession over AW's graphics? The game looks fine and from reading your review, I'm sure you can agree that the game shines brighter, no pun intended in other areas.

SpiritOfFire117

If anyone is obsessed it's me. I'm only 2 thermoses away with everything else (aside from Nightmare manuscripts) already in the bag. :P

Still, I agree some of the animations were a bit off, but overall they were OK. Honestly, I was too sucked in to even care. Maybe that's why I tend to enjoy my games more than most people. I tend not to look for impurities and focus on the game instead. I want to play Alan Wake, not "find the bad texture on the beer can". :P

Lol nice. I agree with you but I still can't stand seeing people talking about something they know little about, especially when they give off a type of elitism based on their misguided opinions. If it spreads then it gets worse for the community.
tbone802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tbone802
Member since 2006 • 1195 Posts
All in all U2 looks better but AW is more interesting to me then U2.
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 bryn8150

[QUOTE="bryn8150"]

hamzah1235

U2 has much better texturing, much more advanced depth of field and motion blur, is rendering much more than the corridors that lemmings think it only renders, and out classes everything else graphically compared to both titles...Its a proven fact...

UC2 looks better than RDR on 360.

cocaine is a Powerful Drug

SpiritOfFire117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SpiritOfFire117

[QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] I don't and have never disagreed that it looks good. It's a nice looking game and deserves it's score, if not at least a .5 higher. What broke it for me which i didn't and should have mentioned in the review were animations and sometimes excessive motion blur. Yes I started catching on to the whole manuscript thing early. Afterward I just started collecting them and not reading them. I didn't get them all sadly but I'm not the one to obsess over getting each and every item. And about the foliage thing, I'm trying to quit but it's hard going cold turkey.Zero_epyon

Lol nice. I agree with you but I still can't stand seeing people talking about something they know little about, especially when they give off a type of elitism based on their misguided opinions. If it spreads then it gets worse for the community.

Buddy, you have just entered Night Springs. :P

But yes, I deal with the same lot as well. And I try to do it with a clear head (and less foliage talk).

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Zero_epyon

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="SpiritOfFire117"]If anyone is obsessed it's me. I'm only 2 thermoses away with everything else (aside from Nightmare manuscripts) already in the bag. :P

SpiritOfFire117

Buddy, you have just entered Night Springs. :P

But yes, I deal with the same lot as well. And I try to do it with a clear head (and less foliage talk).

Lol those episodes were cool. Looks like they had nothing better to do than act out the scenes themselves. At least that's my guess. Can't help the feeling that they were heavily inspired by the twilight zone. Don't worry about the f word. I'll be cutting down on it by the time this thread dies.
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
I really couldn't care less. Why are there so many threads on this?comeonthehoops
Becuz Lemms are still trying to find a way to make AW graphix king or die trying
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#90 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

theseekar
Alan wake has real forest's now? Can I strip the wood for use?
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zero_epyon
[QUOTE="theseekar"]

Animal-Mother
Alan wake has real forest's now? Can I strip the wood for use?

LOL I was going to ignore that because it was too easy.
bryn8150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 bryn8150

Becuz Lemms are still trying to find a way to make AW graphix king or die trying

the same way that Cows will compaire anything relesed on 360, In the Movies or even Christ's 12 Apostles to The cows Holy Grail UC2 or die trying.

gears 3, Rage and Crysis will get the same treatment.

hell, acording to cows Reality is low rez compaired to UC2.

This is all Epic games and the 360's fault.

from 2006 to 2009 360 whipped on PS3 ( and still is actually ) so bad and for so long that Cows had a complex.

cows were owned so severly this gen by 360 and gears of war ( in 2006 no less... ) that they still cant believe it.

UC2 came and pulled a Donkey Kong country on the sleeping idiot pop press media and cows jumped for joy.

and are still jumping for joy despite the fact that with Alan Wake and RDR on 360 and Crysis 2 and Rage on the way that UC2 is looking kind of old tech now.

but the Cow celebrating still continues unabated.

so UC2 will be brought into every and all conversations even remotely associated with gaming now and until infinity.

my only regret is that Ken kutaragi did not remain as Sony boss to see this.

Domo-origato Cows

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Zero_epyon

the same way that Cows will compaire anything relesed on 360, In the Movies or even Christ's 12 Apostles to The cows Holy Grail UC2 or die trying.

gears 3, Rage and Crysis will get the same treatment.

hell, acording to cows Reality is low rez compaired to UC2.

This is all Epic games and the 360's fault.

from 2006 to 2009 360 whipped on PS3 ( and still is actually ) so bad and for so long that Cows had a complex.

cows were owned so severly this gen by 360 and gears of war ( in 2006 no less... ) that they still cant believe it.

UC2 came and pulled a Donkey Kong country on the sleeping idiot pop press media and cows jumped for joy.

and are still jumping for joy despite the fact that with Alan Wake and RDR on 360 and Crysis 2 and Rage on the way that UC2 is looking kind of old tech now.

but the Cow celebrating still continues unabated.

so UC2 will be brought into every and all conversations even remotely associated with gaming now and until infinity.

my only regret is that Ken kutaragi did not remain as Sony boss to see this.

Domo-origato Cows

bryn8150
Uncharted 2 hyping ended long ago. In fact based on reviews, like IGN's 10/10 grapics rating, The hype was met. The gamespot score also met the hype. So what's with all the negativity? Can you find a quote that shows a poster non sarcastically hyping the graphics to the levels you describe? Did you know that MGS 4 beat Gears two for best technical graphics? I bet you didn't. You're saying UC2 looks as good or worse as gears of war 1? You need to stop. Maybe it'll be in conversation because of the 40+ GOTY awards and an award 10 AIAS Interactive Achievement Awards including GOTY. That last line says it all. Someone is a bit...
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50604 Posts

UC2 is a good deal better looking.

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#95 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
I feel U2 is better looking.... because while both look excellent, I think U2 nailed it where I feel AW is a little weak in... animations. Facial animations and all in U2 were pretty much picture perfect with EVERYONE you meet. The same couldn't be said IMO for all in AW.
Sandvichman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Sandvichman
Member since 2010 • 4006 Posts

Until all games look like crysis no game will amaze me, crysis doesn't even do that.

deathtarget04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#97 deathtarget04
Member since 2009 • 2266 Posts

Alan wake looks better.

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
LMAO your polling SW??? This should be good.
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#99 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

I haven't played AW yet butafter looking atthose screenshots above, I'd say Uc2 wins.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Zero_epyon
[QUOTE="93soccer"]LMAO your polling SW??? This should be good.

What other way is there to get a solid feel of the community. Not everyone wants or will post. A quick click is easier.