SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44301 Posts

I'm becoming extremely concerned with the seemingly lack of...

..in this thread. lolol :P

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10654 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@st_monica said:
@Pedro said:

It didn't take long for the deflection to Halo Infinite.🤭

Well, I've seen him spamming the same image of the guy jumping off a cliff at least three or four times, and someone needed to make fun of it. The PS Plus Premium game list looks pretty solid btw.

I think you missed the "making fun of" portion of the image. This is entertaining the cows that mention Halo in every single thread in existence here on System Wars. It's even more funny when they bring up Steam and avoid the Xbox most played standings. Just need to see if they would bite with my image. They did. 😎

The game list is ok, but hardly solid. A new gamer just starting on PS wouldn't have anything to complain about though.

Ummmm, unlike steam there’s not much of a varied choice on Xbox, and it looks to be the norm until 2023.

Ok. Not sure what that had to do with Xbox 🤷‍♂️

Read it again.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ermacness
@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

First person to talk about Halo.😂

@st_monica said:

Lol. The image of the guy jumping off the cliff perfectly depicts the player count falling off the cliff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/std5uk/halo_infinite_vs_halo_mcc_steam_only_player_base/

Nope. Look 8 posts earlier… The post quoted in your example (that you just so happened to cut the actual first mention of Halo out of)

So many silly games with y’all

@x_hedon said:

3rd post in this thread. What relevance does that gif have with with the thread?

Cows can’t stop talking about Halo in every single thread. I am just joining their pity party 🎉

Yet, you brought Halo into this thread initially with that gif.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13116 Posts

@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@st_monica said:

Well, I've seen him spamming the same image of the guy jumping off a cliff at least three or four times, and someone needed to make fun of it. The PS Plus Premium game list looks pretty solid btw.

I think you missed the "making fun of" portion of the image. This is entertaining the cows that mention Halo in every single thread in existence here on System Wars. It's even more funny when they bring up Steam and avoid the Xbox most played standings. Just need to see if they would bite with my image. They did. 😎

The game list is ok, but hardly solid. A new gamer just starting on PS wouldn't have anything to complain about though.

Ummmm, unlike steam there’s not much of a varied choice on Xbox, and it looks to be the norm until 2023.

Read it again.

Oh I did.

@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

@st_monica said:

Lol. The image of the guy jumping off the cliff perfectly depicts the player count falling off the cliff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/std5uk/halo_infinite_vs_halo_mcc_steam_only_player_base/

Nope. Look 8 posts earlier… The post quoted in your example (that you just so happened to cut the actual first mention of Halo out of)

@x_hedon said:

3rd post in this thread. What relevance does that gif have with with the thread?

Cows can’t stop talking about Halo in every single thread. I am just joining their pity party 🎉

Because that is what cows want. I aim to please ❤️

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

Sony is so lazy they can't even emulate their own system. They should ask MS for some tips

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#56 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70486 Posts

I am concerned about this list

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2506 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

@st_monica said:

@x_hedon said:

lmao! Self ownage by Pedro is just another day

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pedro

@goldenelementxl: Showing a gif and literally linking and showing a graph about Halo Infinite player count is clearly different but I am not surprised by your concern 😎

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6857 Posts

Not as good as GP, but far from laughable. I count 31 games from that list that I will play.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MysticalDonut

@goldenelementxl: He just can't swallow his pride and take the L, he's gonna die on this hill lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Pedro said:

@goldenelementxl: Showing a gif and literally linking and showing a graph about Halo Infinite player count is clearly different but I am not surprised by your concern 😎

The user was responding to that off topic gif… If that gif wasn’t posted, Halo wouldn’t have been brought up.

But I’m not surprised by your slant and bias on this topic. 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pedro

@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

The user was responding to that off topic gif… If that gif wasn’t posted, Halo wouldn’t have been brought up.

But I’m not surprised by your slant and bias on this topic. 😎

You are making an assumption that Halo Infinite would not have been mentioned. And yes, I have a bias. Anything to piss you Sony fannies off is always a joy.😂

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Pedro said:

You are making an assumption that Halo Infinite would not have been mentioned. And yes, I have a bias. Anything to piss you Sony fannies off is always a joy.😂

Well I’m not a Sony Fannie, and you’ve never pissed me off. I’ve been concerned for your mental well being a few times. Also wondered if you were involved in an active hostage situation. But never pissed…

Making a reasonable assumption vs ignoring a Cow antagonist posting an off topic gif… You tell me which is the higher reach

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pedro

@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

Well I’m not a Sony Fannie, and you’ve never pissed me off. I’ve been concerned for your mental well being a few times. Also wondered if you were involved in an active hostage situation. But never pissed…

Making a reasonable assumption vs ignoring a Cow antagonist posting an off topic gif… You tell me which is the higher reach

Posting a gif of any game in a gaming forum is literally never off topic. But, it was interesting reading your spin. Seems like my "concerned gamer" schtick did work in the end.😎

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MysticalDonut

@goldenelementxl: Pedro is just a worthless troll that needs to go touch grass.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

I imagine that's how you look each time you hit the reply button

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

@mysticaldonut: Good to know that you think of me so much.😂

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ermacness

@x_hedon said:
@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:

Read it again.

Oh I did.

@ermacness said:
@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

@x_hedon said:

Because that is what cows want. I aim to please ❤️

Excuses..

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 927 Posts

I would say that list only really appeals to new gamers and people that just got a Playstation and haven't had one ever/in a long time.

For longtime Playstation owners Sony is going to need to really improve the PS1 and 2 offerings to get them to buy in- as long as they don't add 1st party games day 1.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#71 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

This cracked me up

@x_hedon said:

Pedro

Forum Posts