soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

Forget all the graphics bs, as Uncharted 4 looks better and runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3). If theer are differences between titles than it is something barely noticeable when you're fully engrossed in a game and everything is moving along nicely.

In fact, many games have had serious issues functioning on PC lately.

However, I have found a use for my gaming PC and its simple: I'm going back to play multiplayer. There is noway in hell I am going to pay for an internet sub and then pay for a company specific sub just to play online games. It's not the cost, it's the principle and the affront to my intelligence. PSN and Live can go **** themselves.

I'll be getting BF4 and Titanfall 2 somewhere down the line on PC.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

But you can rent games!

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@soul_starter said:

as Uncharted 4 runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3).

Mind=blown

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@soul_starter said:

Forget all the graphics bs, as Uncharted 4 looks better and runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3). If theer are differences between titles than it is something barely noticeable when you're fully engrossed in a game and everything is moving along nicely.

However, I have found a use for my gaming PC and its simple: I'm going back to play multiplayer. There is noway in hell I am going to pay for an internet sub and then pay for a company specific sub just to play online games. It's not the cost, it's the principle and the affront to my intelligence. PSN and Live can go **** themselves.

I mean this is coming from the guy who claims he never experienced a single hiccup playing GTA V on PS3. A game that routinely drops to the low 20's and even teens at times lol.

Really? I played the heck outta that game 3 years ago on the PS3 and it didn't have a single hiccup. The mp was poor to start with though but other than that, no problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPzMZ_Cz7iI

Now you're gonna pretend that you own a PC lol? GTFO.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Hells yes, i find it silly paying a middle man too.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts
@soul_starter said:

Forget all the graphics bs, as Uncharted 4 looks better and runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3).

Lol, thanks I needed a good laugh.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@soul_starter said:

I mean this is coming from the guy who claims he never experienced a single hiccup playing GTA V on PS3. A game that routinely drops to the low 20's and even teens at times lol.

Lol. Just got this baby. Can't wait to see how gears looks. Should give me a good idea how it'll look on the scorpio. and thanks to play anywhere I won't have to buy it a 2nd time.

Tonindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tonindo
Member since 2006 • 563 Posts

A little off-topic, but the people that bash Nintendo for not making a powerful system are the same people that argue about framerate and resolution between the PS4 and Xbox One. These people obviously care about performance, but for some reason they don't care about it quite enough to build a gaming PC.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 soul_starter

@Juub1990 said:
@soul_starter said:

Really? I played the heck outta that game 3 years ago on the PS3 and it didn't have a single hiccup. The mp was poor to start with though but other than that, no problems.

I dont see why you posting a youtube vid makes a difference?

@Tonindo said:

A little off-topic, but the people that bash Nintendo for not making a powerful system are the same people that argue about framerate and resolution between the PS4 and Xbox One. These people obviously care about performance, but for some reason they don't care about it quite enough to build a gaming PC.

Every pc also has hiccups with frame rate

@iandizion713 said:

Hells yes, i find it silly paying a middle man too.

Exactly.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Juub1990
@darkangel115 said:

Lol. Just got this baby. Can't wait to see how gears looks. Should give me a good idea how it'll look on the scorpio. and thanks to play anywhere I won't have to buy it a 2nd time.

Huh? I didn't say anything about you owning a PC.

@soul_starter said:

Exactly.

The difference it makes is that it proves you're full of shit. You pretend GTA V on PS3 runs smoothly when it's factually wrong. You claiming Uncharted 4 runs more smoothly than anything on PC is questionable. Well not that much. You probably have a shitty or no PC at all.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#11 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Pretty much every single game I play on PC runs substantially smoother than the games on console.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#12 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

IMO, the greatest benefit of PC is flexibility. This is a blanket term for me - flexibility to have the hardware however I like, flexibility to have the software however I like, flexibility to play games from almost any era. PC just lets me game however I want. Great graphics and free MP are great bonuses, but I usually go for mid-range hardware and don't game online that much. I love simply being able to game my way.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darkangel115

I should have quoted OP instead. my bad

@Juub1990 said:
@darkangel115 said:

@soul_starter said:

Exactly.

The difference it makes is that it proves you're full of shit. You pretend GTA V on PS3 runs smoothly when it's factually wrong. You claiming Uncharted 4 runs more smoothly than anything on PC is questionable. Well not that much. You probably have a shitty or no PC at all.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14  Edited By tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@darkangel115 How was your experience so far?

@soul_starter said:

Keep dreaming

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

Yuck, why would you play Battlefield 4 when Battlefield 1 is out ? :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Uncharted 4 is everything wrong with blockbuster console gaming

You take a genre and gameplay loop that is so goddamn basic, you sproose it up with an art team than probly makes up the majority of the development team. You release a game with the same godamn unevolved sequences of boring gameplay over and over.. pop a few guys, oh crap stealth section, on vehicle scene.

But because it looks so good, it somehow manages to be a "bigger deal" than games that actually excel at being games... because f*ck gameplay.

Just like this Horizon game being hyped at the moment... it looks tedious and boring as s*it to assassins creed level "but them graphics best game SONY WIN YO"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#17 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Uau, wish I had your ps4. U4 runs smoothly? It's not a disaster but the game has plenty of parts where it visibly drops frames.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

K.

koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts
@soul_starter said:

Forget all the graphics bs, as Uncharted 4 looks better and runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3).

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

I just want to add my voice to the "paying for Internet on Playstation and Xbox is bullshit" choir. For real! Why do we allow this! Everyone is letting me down on not boycotting it. If we all had refused it would most definitely be free like it should be but noooooo.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Look man.

I'm usually on consoles side.

But right now they got nuffin, no kind of supremacy, Uncharted 4 is hot garbage just like the rest of the series.

A console is simply a compact pre-built PC with a wall around it.

I fully suport that people buy them and enjoy them if they like the ecosystem and convenience.

But let's not pretend they have anything on a gaming rig.

None of the "exclusives" are worth buying a system for.

Paying $300 to play Killzone is autism.

If you're gonna buy a PS4, use it as a general purpose gaming system.

Other people spent $800 or $1000 on a PC

You spent $300 on a compact machine that does enough to justify its cost.

If you prefer to use a controller for every game, that is also a good reason to game on consoles. Because people with mouse will destroy you, and you will be forced to use a control scheme that is not fun for you just to remain competative.

Another good reason to buy a console is to seperate your work and play.

Work goes on a sleek laptop. Play goes on a console.

This also allows you to use Linux or Mac, since you offload gaming to the console.

A nice macbook for work. A nice PS4. = No more microsoft in your life. No more spyware with Cortana feeding you ads in the start window.

These are good reasons to own a console.

Not "Uncharted" or some other shitty game.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 soul_starter

@mark1974 said:

I just want to add my voice to the "paying for Internet on Playstation and Xbox is bullshit" choir. For real! Why do we allow this! Everyone is letting me down on not boycotting it. If we all had refused it would most definitely be free like it should be but noooooo.

People are sheep.

@Juub1990 said:
@darkangel115 said:

@soul_starter said:

Exactly.

I'm not gonna argue what my own eyes saw.

Can you tell me which games run without a stutter on the PC or some sort of ripping? UC 4 does so with supreme graphics and animations at all time. Try running that even on high end PCs and there will be issues because AAA games these days are not fully optimised for PC. Thats just the way it is. We've seen it recently with horrendously released PC versions of major AAA titles. Heck, I'm saying all this and I'm not even a fan of the UC 4 as a pure game.

@MBirdy88 said:

You take a genre and gameplay loop that is so goddamn basic, you sproose it up with an art team than probly makes up the majority of the development team. You release a game with the same godamn unevolved sequences of boring gameplay over and over.. pop a few guys, oh crap stealth section, on vehicle scene.

But because it looks so good, it somehow manages to be a "bigger deal" than games that actually excel at being games... because f*ck gameplay.

Just like this Horizon game being hyped at the moment... it looks tedious and boring as s*it to assassins creed level "but them graphics best game SONY WIN YO"

Like I've said before, I'm not a big fan of UC 4 (same goes for MGS V).

Anyway, that's not even the point of this thread and people like you are the morons I was talking about. The differences in graphics and performances are so slight at the moment (unless you buy a broken Batman for PC or even Mafia III) that it doesnt matter. Unless you're pausing your game every 2 seconds to look at the scenery and use a magnifying glass to look at all the latest textures.

the point of this thread is that with the current gen consoles and their horrible online set up, games like BF1 and Titanfall 2 are gonna turn me back to PC gaming.

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

@ZombieKiller7 said: Paying $300 to play Killzone is autism.

What is your grievance with the autistic? Those people can be geniuses. And disparaging these people is loathsome. But then again I do agree with your negative opinions on Uncharted so I guess you aren't all bad.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Juub1990
@soul_starter said:

People are sheep.

Can you tell me which games run without a stutter on the PC or some sort of ripping? UC 4 does so with supreme graphics and animations at all time. Try running that even on high end PCs and there will be issues because AAA games these days are not fully optimised for PC. Thats just the way it is. We've seen it recently with horrendously released PC versions of major AAA titles. Heck, I'm saying all this and I'm not even a fan of the UC 4 as a pure game.

Anyway, that's not even the point of this thread and people like you are the morons I was talking about. The differences in graphics and performances are so slight at the moment (unless you buy a broken Batman for PC or even Mafia III) that it doesnt matter. Unless you're pausing your game every 2 seconds to look at the scenery and use a magnifying glass to look at all the latest textures.

the point of this thread is that with the current gen consoles and their horrible online set up, games like BF1 and Titanfall 2 are gonna turn me back to PC gaming.

Plenty of games have no stuttering to speak of on PC and the frame time variance is so small it cannot get any smoother. Pair that with a monitor with high response time and low input lag with Gsync and consoles don't even come close. I don't care what your eyes saw. You're factually wrong. GTA V dipped in the freakin teens and here you are claiming it was running well on PS3.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Some sort of ripping?? Every game?

Sounds like user error to me.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#26 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

This thread lost credibility when Tc said Uncharted 4 looks better than Pc games. lulz.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@darkangel115 said:
@Juub1990 said:
@soul_starter said:

Where is your thumb? This is photoshop nonsense without your thumb in the pic

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

@tushar172787 said:
@soul_starter said:

as Uncharted 4 runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC (yes, including The Witcher 3 and Crysis 3).

Mind=blown

LMAO, never gets old

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 darkangel115

hahahahaha i thought about putting my thumb in the pic and saying no toe thumbs here for the lolz

@flyincloud1116 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Juub1990 said:
@soul_starter said:

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@tushar172787 said:
@soul_starter said:

Mind=blown

Yeah, I can't fathom how anyone could be so obtuse, either.

Oh, and the Toe-thumb. :P

FantasyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FantasyGamer
Member since 2015 • 517 Posts

@soul_starter said:

Loading Video...

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

hahahahaha i thought about putting my thumb in the pic and saying no toe thumbs here for the lolz

@flyincloud1116 said:
@darkangel115 said:
@Juub1990 said:
@soul_starter said:

HAHAHAHHA! We are waiting...HA!

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

you call us morons yet you are the only one who agrees with what you have wrote.

maybe it's you.

@soul_starter said:
@mark1974 said:

People are sheep.

@Juub1990 said:
@darkangel115 said:

@soul_starter said:

Exactly.

@MBirdy88 said:

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@soul_starter said:

If the PC you've been playing on is a Dual Core Pentium (before the i-series) with a GT 630 GPU and 4 GB DDR2... then I'm sure that Uncharted 4 would look better and run smoother than Witcher 3 and Crysis 3.

@darkangel115 said:

I just got a GTX 1060 6GB myself, and have gotten a fantastic boost playing Witcher 3, ROTTR, and The Division, on Ultra/High settings and higher, more consistent frame rate. Playing on 1080p and I know the card can still perform very well on 1080 Ultrawide, and even some games at 1440p, with adjustment to settings of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

PSN and Xbox Live function differently than most PC online games. When you open up a server browser in a game on PC you're looking at a list of community hosted servers. Like... gamers just like us who pay out their own ass to get a server up for people to play on, many of which ask for donations.

On consoles, Sony and MS front the cost. It's just a different model. Sony lost shitloads of money last gen on PSN in competition with Microsoft, and it's precisely why they started charging for it. If nobody paid for those services, Sony and MS wouldn't just start offering it for free. They'd shut the services down completely.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Juub1990
@MBirdy88 said:

you call us morons yet you are the only one who agrees with what you have wrote.

maybe it's you.

He definitely is the moron. Said he didn't experience any issues playing GTA V on PS3 and that it great. I showed him a video of the game dipping to the low 20's regularly and even going into the 10's and all he had to answer was that "why do you show me a video, I trust my eyes". LMAO he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. Then he is idiotic enough to claim Uncharted 4 at 30fps runs smoother than anything on PC.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@soul_starter said:

You must have a shitty computer.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#38 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts
@soul_starter said:

LMAO. The tears are flowing in this thread, but the good tears. Thanks for that.

CuckofTreason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CuckofTreason
Member since 2016 • 27 Posts

@soul_starter said:

I kek'd

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Consoles are very low end pc's with closed ecosystems and high prices. Yet I hear people talking about graphics on console looking better than system x. Yet these same people won't build a pc ???

They say it cost too much to build a pc but pay for online gaming and 60 or more on games. Skyrim remaster free on pc but 60 on console with meh mods. I don't get it ???

Are peasants machosist that like getting abused by Sony and MS (nintendo don't even register IMO). System wars always good for lolz.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@soul_starter said:

Forget all the graphics bs, as Uncharted 4 looks better and runs more smoothly than anything I've played on PC

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

I don't mind paying for online console service, problem is I'm only paying for one, and for me that's Xbox Live Gold, no way am I paying for PSN access, I barely play my PS4 as is, I hope Switch doesn't do anything similar either.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

I believe every word that OP said and likely every word he'll ever say.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@koko-goal said:
@soul_starter said:

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@soul_starter said:

No matter how many times I hear that joke, it's always hilarious.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 soul_starter

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Consoles are very low end pc's with closed ecosystems and high prices. Yet I hear people talking about graphics on console looking better than system x. Yet these same people won't build a pc ???

They say it cost too much to build a pc but pay for online gaming and 60 or more on games. Skyrim remaster free on pc but 60 on console with meh mods. I don't get it ???

Are peasants machosist that like getting abused by Sony and MS (nintendo don't even register IMO). System wars always good for lolz.

I have a gaming PC which will be my port of choice for BF 1.

@Juub1990 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

maybe it's you.

He definitely is the moron. Said he didn't experience any issues playing GTA V on PS3 and that it great. I showed him a video of the game dipping to the low 20's regularly and even going into the 10's and all he had to answer was that "why do you show me a video, I trust my eyes". LMAO he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned. Then he is idiotic enough to claim Uncharted 4 at 30fps runs smoother than anything on PC.

You still can't prove my version or the ones my friends were playing had problems with the sp campaign. I didn't notice any slow down. Maybe technically there was but it wasn't to the extent where I picked up on it.

@beardmad said:

PSN and Xbox Live function differently than most PC online games. When you open up a server browser in a game on PC you're looking at a list of community hosted servers. Like... gamers just like us who pay out their own ass to get a server up for people to play on, many of which ask for donations.

On consoles, Sony and MS front the cost. It's just a different model. Sony lost shitloads of money last gen on PSN in competition with Microsoft, and it's precisely why they started charging for it. If nobody paid for those services, Sony and MS wouldn't just start offering it for free. They'd shut the services down completely.

The hell is your paragraph on about? MP games on PCs do NOT require one to set up their own server at personal cost. Why would you ever do that?

I use the servers that the developers put out there and it doesn't cost me a penny.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@beardmad said:

This is not always true. Most Call of Duty games, for instance still use P2P.

Also, players will also purchase servers for BF1 on consoles.

And, you are also wrong in that pretty much all BF1 servers, even for PC, are hosted by DICE(at least for now, until players purchase servers).

So, this is not always true for either accounts. It is game specific, not platform specific.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@beardmad said:

This is not always true. Most Call of Duty games, for instance still use P2P.

Also, players will also purchase servers for BF1 on consoles.

And, you are also wrong in that pretty much all BF1 servers, even for PC, are hosted by DICE(at least for now, until players purchase servers).

So, this is not always true for either accounts. It is game specific, not platform specific.

Sure. There are P2P games with free online. I know playing Civ 5 for instance requires running the game that way.

Then there are free to play games like League of Legends which simply make all their money charging for skins which is not a business model you want for every online game.

And you're right, there are large enough publishers out there who will fund at least a base level of servers either when a game starts, or throughout the games life. Valve does this with CS:GO and TF2 (it also helps that they have the infrastructure to take a cut of any item sales in their games, and they run Steam itself which prints money).

But the point remains that the online models for both platforms are vastly different. If I go start up a game right now of Killing Floor 2, I'm going to be playing on a community server hosted by some random dude. In the past, I myself have hosted servers for various games like Minecraft and that shit was expensive. Games like World of Warcraft require $15 a month because of how expensive it is to run those servers.

When it comes to console online, you can assume that 99% of the time, MS and Sony themselves are hosting the online. That's precisely why MS would always gloat about their 100,000 server Azure network which was going to host Xbox Live (up from 10,000 or so last generation). 100,000 servers doesn't come cheap. Like said, Sony lost billions last generation competing with MS on that side of things.

Point is, there are legitimate reasons MS and Sony charge for online. PC is an odd amalgamation of peer to peer, free to play games with DLC milkage, subscription based games, or community run servers with the occasional large publisher who hosts a couple dozen of their own servers for a while.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

Big part of me getting a PC this year was I'm not a single guy anymore. I shacked up last year so I got a rig so when I want to game I don't take over the living room TV from everyone. No one complained when I did but someone would always be walking in front of TV or some kind of distraction. Glad I did after all since PC has a ton of games I'm into that consoles don't. Mainly simulations,isometric RPGs turn based and single player games.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Juub1990

@soul_starter said:

You still can't prove my version or the ones my friends were playing had problems with the sp campaign. I didn't notice any slow down. Maybe technically there was but it wasn't to the extent where I picked up on it.

You're the one who needs to prove your version didn't dip into the low 20's. If you didn't notice then you have no business talking about smoothness.