The latest excuse for poor Xbone performance is....

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Yes, ignore me. lol!! I'll bookmark this thread just for fun. I do own a PS3, PS4 & PSVita.

Just in case cows haven't see this yet. --> http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/28/playstation-plus-december-preview/

Looks like I have some PSVita games to download.

tormentos is the biggest troll on SW. Spouts more BS on here then anyone else and when he's proven wrong (which is often) he tries to change the subject (turns to Metacritics or Xbox 360 exclusives lmao!!). When you think of the word "Joke" you immediately think of Tormentos.

But but the final xbox one final dev kits will run like Titan on SLI..hahahaha

I am not the one making stupid ass excuses,dude one of Activision guys,claimed that they had final xbox one kits for a long time,that lack of trying wasn't the reason for the performance.

Damn man stop been such a blind fan boy,both use the same GPU the PS4 one is just stronger with faster memory and easier to code for,is a given the PS4 will be always ahead.

Is like expecting a stock Hyundai Accent to beat a modified Hyundai Genesis,both are the same damn brand but never the less one is stronger.

You should really accept this and move on,the xbox one has 1.18TF and can't do 1080p in demanding games period.

@kuu2 said:

Games don't matter to Sony Fan, specs do, at least the ones that Sony force feeds them. Now that the games are coming out and the best looking game on any platform is on The One they revert to talking about specs again.

Sony Fan are the clowns of SW.

The PS4 has more coming than the xbox one,actual exclusives not like Titanfall,and other EA games that will show one way or another on PS4 or PC.

The funny thing is that we have Drive Club and infamous coming early next year and they are true exclusives,what do you have again Titanfall.? No i don't need and xbox one to play that...lol

@kuu2 said:

Where to start 'New Guy'.........

Just a few tips for you.

If you are going to come into a public forum can you at least form coherent messages.

Two, can you also take a remedial reading class so you can understand the messages on said forum.

Lastly, why would any fan of MSoft be sweating.

Best game at launch AAAe Forza.

Best looking game in Ryse at launch.

Most fun game at launch in DR3.

A great fighter with some truly innovative enhancements at launch in KI.

Most innovative console ever.

The only sweating I do is in KI when I can't break manuals on a killer combo.

Forza 80%

Resogun 84%

Only if you strongly believe that there is no life outside gamespot on the internet..hahahaha All xbox one games flopped just like PS4 ones to the only difference is i have the guts to say it,while you hold on tied to gamespot as only source....lol

@NFJSupreme said:

El tormy the 7800 in the ps3 is not doing the heavy lifting the cell processor is. Also again graphical fidelity and performance are two different things.

Neither is the 7870 inside the PS4,since it doesn't have 8 aces 64 commands,on the same die CPU,true HSA and huma..

The PS4 GPU was modify to take more advantage of compute than the 7870 is,so yeah we all know the stronger 7800GTX can't do what the PS3 can,time will tell what the PS4 can do that the 7870 could not,is launch remember 2006 Resistance wasn't even close to Uncharted..

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO ^ at those lem quotes

I even read "the low res and jaggies make it sharper!"

That's one of my favorites.

Especially when it is ONLY the Lems that claim "I really can't see any difference in those pictures at all" , in regard to those AC4 Screens with the ship rigging.

I mean there is an obvious difference in quality between the Xbone/WiiU versions VS. the PC/PS4 versions, yet the only ones that cannot see a difference happen to be the known hardcore Lems of SW.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

In anyone reading Tormentos garbage? LMAO!! NO?!?! I didn't think so.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

@blackace: You keep dodging my question. When are you gonna show SW you own PS4,and VITA.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@Blabadon said:

Holy ****, cows forget about last gen so fast. Those are definitely quotes from last gen when 99% of multiplat games were worse or outright sucked on PS3.

Amazing how Microsoft can make TC's blood boil with a piece of plastic. Either that or him trying to make Skyrim or Bayonetta work on his PS3.

Those that don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Glad one of these companies did, at least.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Over time the 1.18TF will increase closer to the total available. While it may not meet the 1080p format on demanding games it will be 900p with all the effects of a PS4. 900p upscaled while wont beat PS4 will be close enough for the graphics element to not matter.

In the end it will come down to games and services. That comes down to preference.

Titanfall will be massive and not on PS4, you cant just dismiss it just because its on PC. You also forgot the likes of Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and Project Spark (yes its on Windows 8) but still not on PS4. 2014 will be a good year for Xbox One.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Promised_Trini

@Blabadon: Lol I remember seeing some stupid quotes from Sony fanboys.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

lol TLHBO.

One of the disadvantages of placing your hope on Bonaire and ESRAM.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blackace

@Promised_Trini said:

@blackace: You keep dodging my question. When are you gonna show SW you own PS4,and VITA.

I never saw your question. I can easily take a picture of them when I get home. I have 2 PS3's, PS4 and PSVita. 2 XBox 360,and XBox One.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60  Edited By soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

@YD_11: oh booo

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Promised_Trini

@blackace: Lies cause I did ask you in numerous threads. To show proof you own the consoles.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@b4il said:
@NFJSupreme said:

I read that and chuckled. Unless a device just completely drops the ball the ps4 will always outperform the xbone from now till eternity just like my pc will always outperform both consoles. Optimization isn't magic. I swear consolites should have never learned that buzz word. They think it's some type of magic wand that can squeeze water from a rock.

xbox 360 launch:

w years later:

optimization can help...

Major problem is that the 360 launch titles only used one core and were not heavily shader based to use the gpu's abilities. This time around these consoles are pretty much being fully used and optimization will only allow so much improvement. Do not expect later released titles vs non cross generation launch titles to be vastly better .

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Over time the 1.18TF will increase closer to the total available. While it may not meet the 1080p format on demanding games it will be 900p with all the effects of a PS4. 900p upscaled while wont beat PS4 will be close enough for the graphics element to not matter.

In the end it will come down to games and services. That comes down to preference.

Titanfall will be massive and not on PS4, you cant just dismiss it just because its on PC. You also forgot the likes of Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and Project Spark (yes its on Windows 8) but still not on PS4. 2014 will be a good year for Xbox One.

Very idealistic thinking but far from realistic due to your misunderstanding of technology. The power gap between the PS4 and XB1 is too big for the gap to merely be 900P vs 1080P. The Xbox One has been 720p and will always be as far as multiplats are concerned - the amount of teraflops doesn't increase over time - this is pure processing power we are talking about.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

@b4il said:
@NFJSupreme said:

I read that and chuckled. Unless a device just completely drops the ball the ps4 will always outperform the xbone from now till eternity just like my pc will always outperform both consoles. Optimization isn't magic. I swear consolites should have never learned that buzz word. They think it's some type of magic wand that can squeeze water from a rock.

xbox 360 launch:

few years later:

optimization can help...

Very nice demonstration of graphics improving overtime independently of hardware limitation. However, the better the hardware, the more room for optimization; so the PS4 would probably still come out on top btw the 2 by the end of this gen. And adding the PC in is just unnecessary, since it moves at a completely different pace compared to consoles.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 blackace

@Promised_Trini said:

@blackace: Lies cause I did ask you in numerous threads. To show proof you own the consoles.

I'm not lying. I never saw your post. I don't read every single post in a thread, so it probably was missed. In any case, I can post pics when I get home. Not a big deal.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By blackace

@KHAndAnime said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Very idealistic thinking but far from realistic due to your misunderstanding of technology. The power gap between the PS4 and XB1 is too big for the gap to merely be 900P vs 1080P. The Xbox One has been 720p and will always be as far as multiplats are concerned - the amount of teraflops doesn't increase over time - this is pure processing power we are talking about.

LOL!! What!?!? I don't think you understand technology at all. You're just talking out of your @$$. Most of the early games on the PS3 and Xbox 360 were 480P & 720P. By the end of the 7th generation there were 900P & 1080P games on the PS3 and XBox 360. On the Xbox One, there are 720P, 900P & 1080P games on it. Which mean all of these resolution are readily available and possible. There are already multplats at 900P, which is greater then 720P. So you obviously don't have a clue. Stop letting your fanboyism manage your brain.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tormentos

@Promised_Trini said:

Just read that last post where he say no one is reading my post..lol He doesn't see anything that contradicts his silly ass comments..haha

@tdkmillsy said:

That if you believe what MS claimed out of damage control,taking even 5% out of that 10% reservation will cause the UI to become extremely laggy and sloppy.

5% GPU reservation will not make the xbox one match PS4 resolution wise or close.

Believing that 5% is allot when the PS4 has alike a 40 to 50% edge is silly.

Yes we can because to play it you don't need an xbox one,regardless of not been on PS4,you don't need an xbox one,there are several games on PS4 on launch that people ignore because they are multiplatform,even that they are not on xbox one.

Sound shapes.

Flower.

Injustice gods mound us,this one is even higher rated than KI in xbox one,as well as several other games as well.

@04dcarraher said:

@b4il said:
@NFJSupreme said:

xbox 360 launch:

w years later:

optimization can help...

Major problem is that the 360 launch titles only used one core and were not heavily shader based to use the gpu's abilities. This time around these consoles are pretty much being fully used and optimization will only allow so much improvement. Do not expect later released titles vs non cross generation launch titles to be vastly better .

The PS4 is heavily modify for compute something that will not kick in 2 or 3 years from now.

Even on xbox one some improvements will be seen,regardless of power games need time,and launch games are always rush.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tdkmillsy

@KHAndAnime said:

@tdkmillsy said:

There are graphics cards with less performance than 1.1TF that can do 900p at a decent FPS on demanding games. Microsoft have already said they are looking at ways to unlock the reserved power for GUI. So technically the amount of teraflops for games could increase over time. ESRAM takes time for developers to get to grips with, launch games are not an example of what the true result will be. We are not talking just pure power, we talking how it will be used. Both consoles will improve, 720p will not be the final resolution for multiplats just like 900p wont be for PS4 when it comes to Battlefield 4. PS4 1080p, Xbox One 900p will be the defacto resolution for multiplats. (or perhaps 720p, 900p for some games).

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@tormentos: LOL You're still trying to re-write the rules set here to suit your own needs? You cannot compare Resogun to any retail release. Those are the rules that were set because of how much you Cows cried over XBLA titles.

Of course you'll just continue to ignore that/ BTW if your PS4 is so exciting then why do you Cows spend so much time pining over anything negative reported about X1?

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

@clone01 said:

A serious question. For those of you who think the system is crap, and that's certainly fine...Have you actually, you know, played it? At this point, the only next gen system I have is the XB1. I definitely plan on getting both a PS4 and WiiU in the near future.

I've only played one game for the new system so far, which is Dead Rising 3. Does it look mind-blowing. No. Is it crazy fun? Yep. I can tell you this...while playing, I have never once said "that 720p," or "KZ:SF looks so much better!" Kinect, despite what everyone likes to rave about here, actually works pretty well concerning voice recognition and commands. Its kind of neat, if you ask me.

As far as what I've ascertained so far, the PS4 is the technically superior system. Alright. Really, who the f*ck cares, if you enjoying the systems you have. I realize this is a place for trolls and fanboys to dwell, but get some perspective.

> Implies people need to play the games to judge the graphics

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

@senses_fail_06 said:

@clone01 said:

A serious question. For those of you who think the system is crap, and that's certainly fine...Have you actually, you know, played it? At this point, the only next gen system I have is the XB1. I definitely plan on getting both a PS4 and WiiU in the near future.

I've only played one game for the new system so far, which is Dead Rising 3. Does it look mind-blowing. No. Is it crazy fun? Yep. I can tell you this...while playing, I have never once said "that 720p," or "KZ:SF looks so much better!" Kinect, despite what everyone likes to rave about here, actually works pretty well concerning voice recognition and commands. Its kind of neat, if you ask me.

As far as what I've ascertained so far, the PS4 is the technically superior system. Alright. Really, who the f*ck cares, if you enjoying the systems you have. I realize this is a place for trolls and fanboys to dwell, but get some perspective.

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

If you're implying that clone01 is a lem, then the rest of us will thank you for the laugh....

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tdkmillsy

w

@senses_fail_06 said:

@clone01 said:

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

The guy has a point, one that will be missed on these forums.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 senses_fail_06

@tdkmillsy: Not really. No one has ever said, "the Xbone (or any console) can't have games that are fun because they're ugly". The whole comment was unnecessary and a detractor from the topic at hand.

@brucebenzing: Not an implication. Well known lem, actually.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By tormentos

@brucebenzing said:

@tormentos: LOL You're still trying to re-write the rules set here to suit your own needs? You cannot compare Resogun to any retail release. Those are the rules that were set because of how much you Cows cried over XBLA titles.

Of course you'll just continue to ignore that/ BTW if your PS4 is so exciting then why do you Cows spend so much time pining over anything negative reported about X1?

Say what.?

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

So Resogun is not a game that beat Forza because gamespot fan boys say so.? Is that it.? Please quote me crying about XBL games a game is a game period..hahaha

Journey even beat Halo 4 for goty and was a PSN game,GTFO with that lame excuse..lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@senses_fail_06 said:

@tdkmillsy: Not really. No one has ever said, "the Xbone (or any console) can't have games that are fun because they're ugly". The whole comment was unnecessary and a detractor from the topic at hand.

@brucebenzing: Not an implication. Well known lem, actually.

Xbone games aren't the best looking but most of them are far from ugly, and not far from PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos
@senses_fail_06 said:

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

Now you done it,now he will start asking you if you own both consoles,call you a ban dodger,and proclaim how unbiased he is and that you can look at his crappy posting history..hahaha

If you lucky he will call you Arbitor or Brofist...hahaha

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

xboner low resolution low fps

dat next gen

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tormentos
@brucebenzing said:

If you're implying that clone01 is a lem, then the rest of us will thank you for the laugh....

He is a lem,and i have debate with him many times,having more than one console doesn't make you an unbiased poster,i own an xbox and 360 since day 1,yet i defend sony,i don't plan to own an xbox one until the price comes way down.

@tdkmillsy said:

He really doesn't have one,no one is saying that games need to be graphically impressive to be good or fun,but last 2 gens that wasn't something lems actually consider,it is now that the xbox one is under power that graphics don't matter.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 senses_fail_06

@tormentos: Lol, you pegged him perfectly. I love how he parades on these forum as if he's some kind of white knight of manticore gaming. Makes me LOL every single time. And the people who fall for his charade are even worse.

@Snugenz said:

Xbone games aren't the best looking but most of them are far from ugly, and not far from PS4.

1. Why would you pick such an irrelevant part of my post to comment on?

2. He specifically mentioned DR3. That game is fairly ugly I would say. There are much better looking PS4 and Xbone games. It's not something that makes you say "wow, this couldn't be done on last gen hardware."

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@senses_fail_06 said:
@Snugenz said:

1. Why would you pick such an irrelevant part of my post to comment on?

2. He specifically mentioned DR3. That game is fairly ugly I would say. There are much better looking PS4 and Xbone games. It's not something that makes you say "wow, this couldn't be done on last gen hardware."

It couldn't though, not on last gen console hardware atleast.

And "much better looking games on PS4 and Xbone" is a bit of a stretch there, better looking sure but much better looking?, not from what i've seen.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

@b4il said:
@NFJSupreme said:

xbox 360 launch:

w years later:

optimization can help...

The PS4 is heavily modify for compute something that will not kick in 2 or 3 years from now.

Even on xbox one some improvements will be seen,regardless of power games need time,and launch games are always rush.

You think compute is going to change graphical abilities of a 1.84 TFLOP gpu?

lol, you are living in the dream world if you think the compute properties is going to enhance or increase rendering abilities for the gpu that is limited to 1.84 TFLOP. While the PS4 gpu may have a abundance of ACE's to spread the compute workloads more evenly and efficiently. Those extra workloads do take away processing reserves that could be used for graphical rendering. Those compute abilities will be used for physics, fluid simulations, and offloading certain cpu jobs.

The X1 is in a worse position then the PS4 because it does have a weaker gpu. As I said the leap in graphics from early true games(not cross generation games) to later games for these console will not be anywhere like it was with 360 and PS3 because of the fact that software is already mature enough to take advantage of the majority of these consoles abilities from the get go unlike the 360 or PS3.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts
@blackace said:

@KHAndAnime said:

@tdkmillsy said:

LOL!! What!?!? I don't think you understand technology at all. You're just talking out of your @$$. Most of the early games on the PS3 and Xbox 360 were 480P & 720P. By the end of the 7th generation there were 900P & 1080P games on the PS3 and XBox 360. On the Xbox One, there are 720P, 900P & 1080P games on it. Which mean all of these resolution are readily available and possible. There are already multplats at 900P, which is greater then 720P. So you obviously don't have a clue. Stop letting your fanboyism manage your brain.

name me one graphically demanding game on either the PS3 or 360 that runs at native 1080p

Halo 3= 640p Then after getting to really understand the console and all it's ins and outs and mastering how to code for it Halo 4 makes a MASSIVE jump to...720p /sarcasm

Som other games

Uncharted 3 = 720p

God of War 3 = 720p

Gears of War 3 = 720p

Killzone 2 1080i if I recall (didn't google this one) which is impressive for an early PS3 game right? Then after years of mastering that tricky cell processor and getting that optimization going Killzone 3...720p. Wait what?

Then there is The Last Of Us. The graphical pinnacle of the last console generation. That showed the power of teh allmighty cell. Nawty Gods, the masters of console optimization, decided to flex their muscle and show us what they can do with console optimization. Achieving a ground breaking 720p and 30fps...bu bu but optimization right?

All these games are at 30fps btw which didn't change through the entire generation of these cosoles.

Only games you will find running at native 1080p on the PS360 are sports games which aren't graphically intensive and other none graphically intensive kid and puzzle games. Basically games that don't push the hardware.

But all the pretty graphically intense highly OPTIMIZED (since y'all love that word) games that you guys like to come in here to talk graphics wars and brag about are all at native 720p on the previous gens consoles. Again I will repeat because you guys seem to not understand, optimization does not drastically improve performance. It will however improve graphical fidelity over time. To render a better looking image on the screen. But if a console is struggling to do 1080 at 60fps at launch don't expect this to magically change over time with optimization. Unless there is an underlying reason for this like driver issues or crappy porting, these performance benchmarks require real horse power to achieve. Optimization isn't adding horse power its taking advantage of what is there to get the best results possible. A lot of optimization are artistic touches. People forget that good devs just aren't good programmers but good artists as well. Also a lot of it is downgrading the game by lowering resolution, lowering textures, to get that perfect sweat spot of a nice rendered image without killing performance. This is what optimization does guys. It doesn't mean that because is AC4 is at 720p at 30fps at launch we can expect it to be 1080p and 60fps three years from now. That has never happened in the history of gaming. If someone can give me an example of a graphically demanding franchise like that making such a huge jump in performance on console I will admit ownage.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lemmings do bonaire gaming they love it

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@senses_fail_06 said:

@clone01 said:

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

Where did I say anything about judging graphics? I think you missed the point of the post.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By clone01

@tormentos said:
@brucebenzing said:

He is a lem,and i have debate with him many times,having more than one console doesn't make you an unbiased poster,i own an xbox and 360 since day 1,yet i defend sony,i don't plan to own an xbox one until the price comes way down.

@tdkmillsy said:

He really doesn't have one,no one is saying that games need to be graphically impressive to be good or fun,but last 2 gens that wasn't something lems actually consider,it is now that the xbox one is under power that graphics don't matter.

Christmas tree pint glass backpack ziploc wifi SOOOOONNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. el tormo.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Yes, ignore me. lol!! I'll bookmark this thread just for fun. I do own a PS3, PS4 & PSVita.

Just in case cows haven't see this yet. --> http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/28/playstation-plus-december-preview/

tormentos is the biggest troll on SW. Spouts more BS on here then anyone else and when he's proven wrong (which is often) he tries to change the subject (turns to Metacritics or Xbox 360 exclusives lmao!!). When you think of the word "Joke" you immediately think of Tormentos.

I am not the one making stupid ass excuses,dude one of Activision guys,claimed that they had final xbox one kits for a long time,that lack of trying wasn't the reason for the performance.

Damn man stop been such a blind fan boy,both use the same GPU the PS4 one is just stronger with faster memory and easier to code for,is a given the PS4 will be always ahead.

Is like expecting a stock Hyundai Accent to beat a modified Hyundai Genesis,both are the same damn brand but never the less one is stronger.

You should really accept this and move on,the xbox one has 1.18TF and can't do 1080p in demanding games period.

@kuu2 said:

Games don't matter to Sony Fan, specs do, at least the ones that Sony force feeds them. Now that the games are coming out and the best looking game on any platform is on The One they revert to talking about specs again.

The PS4 has more coming than the xbox one,actual exclusives not like Titanfall,and other EA games that will show one way or another on PS4 or PC.

The funny thing is that we have Drive Club and infamous coming early next year and they are true exclusives,what do you have again Titanfall.? No i don't need and xbox one to play that...lol

@kuu2 said:

Just a few tips for you.

If you are going to come into a public forum can you at least form coherent messages.

Two, can you also take a remedial reading class so you can understand the messages on said forum.

Forza 80%

Resogun 84%

Only if you strongly believe that there is no life outside gamespot on the internet..hahahaha All xbox one games flopped just like PS4 ones to the only difference is i have the guts to say it,while you hold on tied to gamespot as only source....lol

@NFJSupreme said:

El tormy the 7800 in the ps3 is not doing the heavy lifting the cell processor is. Also again graphical fidelity and performance are two different things.

Neither is the 7870 inside the PS4,since it doesn't have 8 aces 64 commands,on the same die CPU,true HSA and huma..

The PS4 GPU was modify to take more advantage of compute than the 7870 is,so yeah we all know the stronger 7800GTX can't do what the PS3 can,time will tell what the PS4 can do that the 7870 could not,is launch remember 2006 Resistance wasn't even close to Uncharted..

Indies cant be AAA. second, if a sidescroller indie game is your best "next gen" game there is something wrong, considering it could be run on the N64......

Lets look at the facts........

Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Killer Instinct are all better then KZ:SF. Fact.

The Xbox One the weaker system has better graphics with its impressive display of Ryse. Gamespot, Tech Factory, Digital Foundry, IGN, Adam Sassler, Gametrailers, and eurogamers ALL agree. there for this is yet another fact.

enjoy your indies. lol

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 clone01

@tdkmillsy said:

w

@senses_fail_06 said:

@clone01 said:

> Only owns an Xbox

Thanks for the laugh.

Eh, I knew that would happen. A few fanboy trolls already pulled the "he's teh lem" card already. Whatever.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#88 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@kuu2: Boring Game Ever is also Ryse

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

lol, you are living in the dream world if you think the compute properties is going to enhance or increase rendering abilities for the gpu that is limited to 1.84 TFLOP. While the PS4 gpu may have a abundance of ACE's to spread the compute workloads more evenly and efficiently. Those extra workloads do take away processing reserves that could be used for graphical rendering. Those compute abilities will be used for physics, fluid simulations, and offloading certain cpu jobs.

The X1 is in a worse position then the PS4 because it does have a weaker gpu. As I said the leap in graphics from early true games(not cross generation games) to later games for these console will not be anywhere like it was with 360 and PS3 because of the fact that software is already mature enough to take advantage of the majority of these consoles abilities from the get go unlike the 360 or PS3.

No.

In fact it is well known the PS4 can run compute and graphics one alone side the other without compute hurting graphics,it is one of the customization the GPU has.

That bold part it so stupid is not even funny,regardless of power games take time,did you see sony and MS release un finish games on 2005 2006.? This gen game were super rush,Forza,KI incomplete,Killzone doesn't even had voice chat for got sake.

So yeah games will improve like in any gen,also the xbox 360 games not using all cores wasn't because of hardware difficulty it was because like i say regardless of power games take time,and launch games are rush always.

I already told you what sony plan to move up to latter on.

oddballrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#90 oddballrulez
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Best Looking Game Ever

Ryse

/Thread Closed

Best looking tech demo for the Xbox One = Ryse.

Best looking 'game' ever? Well that couldn't possibly be further from the truth.

You have no shame, nor taste.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

No.

In fact it is well known the PS4 can run compute and graphics one alone side the other without compute hurting graphics,it is one of the customization the GPU has.

That bold part it so stupid is not even funny,regardless of power games take time,did you see sony and MS release un finish games on 2005 2006.? This gen game were super rush,Forza,KI incomplete,Killzone doesn't even had voice chat for got sake.

So yeah games will improve like in any gen,also the xbox 360 games not using all cores wasn't because of hardware difficulty it was because like i say regardless of power games take time,and launch games are rush always.

I already told you what sony plan to move up to latter on.

Your so delusional, With gpu doing both compute workloads and rendering graphics affects its ability to provide its best any set area. When the the cpu is taxed they will move certain cpu workloads to the gpu then with the PS4 camera voice and facial recognition will also will be handled by the gpu most likely and if a game includes gpu realtime physics. Will allocate at least 3-4 hundred GFLOPS of compute power to do all those jobs. claiming doing compute in general without taking a hit in rendering performance is a lie, unless its only doing cpu based jobs.

lol making excuses for the these consoles now..... how pathetic. bu bu but KZ or Forza wasnt finished, but yet KZ as an example was using all cpu cores available and memory and using 100% of the gpu for the game.... and using the 360 or PS3 as an example of what to expect from this gen is a joke.... since both console resources are being nearly fully used from the start with multiple games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By tormentos
@NFJSupreme said:

name me one graphically demanding game on either the PS3 or 360 that runs at native 1080p

Halo 3= 640p Then after getting to really understand the console and all it's ins and outs and mastering how to code for it Halo 4 makes a MASSIVE jump to...720p /sarcasm

Som other games

Uncharted 3 = 720p

God of War 3 = 720p

Gears of War 3 = 720p

Killzone 2 1080i if I recall (didn't google this one) which is impressive for an early PS3 game right? Then after years of mastering that tricky cell processor and getting that optimization going Killzone 3...720p. Wait what?

Then there is The Last Of Us. The graphical pinnacle of the last console generation. That showed the power of teh allmighty cell. Nawty Gods, the masters of console optimization, decided to flex their muscle and show us what they can do with console optimization. Achieving a ground breaking 720p and 30fps...bu bu but optimization right?

All these games are at 30fps btw which didn't change through the entire generation of these cosoles.

Only games you will find running at native 1080p on the PS360 are sports games which aren't graphically intensive and other none graphically intensive kid and puzzle games. Basically games that don't push the hardware.

But all the pretty graphically intense highly OPTIMIZED (since y'all love that word) games that you guys like to come in here to talk graphics wars and brag about are all at native 720p on the previous gens consoles. Again I will repeat because you guys seem to not understand, optimization does not drastically improve performance. It will however improve graphical fidelity over time. To render a better looking image on the screen. But if a console is struggling to do 1080 at 60fps at launch don't expect this to magically change over time with optimization. Unless there is an underlying reason for this like driver issues or crappy porting, these performance benchmarks require real horse power to achieve. Optimization isn't adding horse power its taking advantage of what is there to get the best results possible. A lot of optimization are artistic touches. People forget that good devs just aren't good programmers but good artists as well. Also a lot of it is downgrading the game by lowering resolution, lowering textures, to get that perfect sweat spot of a nice rendered image without killing performance. This is what optimization does guys. It doesn't mean that because is AC4 is at 720p at 30fps at launch we can expect it to be 1080p and 60fps three years from now. That has never happened in the history of gaming. If someone can give me an example of a graphically demanding franchise like that making such a huge jump in performance on console I will admit ownage.

Killzone 2 is 720p native.

Trying to run TLOU on the 7800GTX would melt it.

Fact is Crysis 3 runs consoles you can't run it on the 7800 GTX.

Hey we can play the latest game on consoles,regardless of how much power they require to run on PC,Skyrim,Crysis 3,NFS can you say the same about the 7870 7 years from now.?

Hell stop playing the hypocrite all that sh** apply to PC,in fact the majority of PC out there can't play at PS4 graphics level this is a FACT not my opinion,wait when you can't hit 60FPS on ultra on your GPU what do you do.?

Oh wait go high instead of ultra turn off AA or lower resolution this is the standard way to get more frames on PC period,so PC is not the mighty unlimited power platform you want to portrait..

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Look at that disgusting upscaling and weird colors on the Xbox version, it's just gross.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

Your an idiot, gpu doing both compute workloads and rendering graphics affects its ability to provide its best any set area. lol making excuses for the these consoles now..... how pathetic. bu bu but KZ or Forza wasnt finished, but yet KZ as an example was using all cpu cores available and memory and using 100% of the gpu for the game.... and using the 360 or PS3 as an example of what to expect from this gen is a joke.... since both console resources are being nearly fully used from the start with multiple games.

WTF...

Man should i fu**ing quote cerny again moron.?

Lets see who a should believe a moron who claimed the xbox one and PS4 games would run the same because the weak ass GPU on the xbox one,had ESRAM and better cache,or Cerny who design the damn thing.

The fact that games are 1080p on PS4 and lower on the xbox one,basically own your sorry ass over,you claimed the games would run an look the same,remember all the charts from Anandtech i posted.? Which you claimed were not valid because the 7770 didn't have a 256 bit bus or fast ESRAM.?

Guess what in the end like i claim it did not matter 1.18 TF usable power will not beat 1.84 TF on the same GCN,but but the PS4 has a GPU reservation .hahaha

Still waiting for your or any lemming to provide evidence of it been 10% or even close.

Ghost 1080p on PS4 720p on xbox one.

BF4 900p on PS4 10 FPS faster for most of the game,than the xbox one version which is 720p as well.

There is only 1 900p game on PS4 count how many games are 900p and 720p on xbox one,.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Stringerboy said:

@silversix_ said:

Who cares? 50 million combos were done in KI and that's obviously more important than your $500

Looks like you're catching on.

Im catching on! 50 million combos is great news

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

Your an idiot, gpu doing both compute workloads and rendering graphics affects its ability to provide its best any set area. lol making excuses for the these consoles now..... how pathetic. bu bu but KZ or Forza wasnt finished, but yet KZ as an example was using all cpu cores available and memory and using 100% of the gpu for the game.... and using the 360 or PS3 as an example of what to expect from this gen is a joke.... since both console resources are being nearly fully used from the start with multiple games.

WTF...

Man should i fu**ing quote cerny again moron.?

Lets see who a should believe a moron who claimed the xbox one and PS4 games would run the same because the weak ass GPU on the xbox one,had ESRAM and better cache,or Cerny who design the damn thing.

The fact that games are 1080p on PS4 and lower on the xbox one,basically own your sorry ass over,you claimed the games would run an look the same,remember all the charts from Anandtech i posted.? Which you claimed were not valid because the 7770 didn't have a 256 bit bus or fast ESRAM.?

Guess what in the end like i claim it did not matter 1.18 TF usable power will not beat 1.84 TF on the same GCN,but but the PS4 has a GPU reservation .hahaha

Still waiting for your or any lemming to provide evidence of it been 10% or even close.

Ghost 1080p on PS4 720p on xbox one.

BF4 900p on PS4 10 FPS faster for most of the game,than the xbox one version which is 720p as well.

There is only 1 900p game on PS4 count how many games are 900p and 720p on xbox one,.

lol, getting testy are we

With gpu doing both compute workloads and rendering graphics affects its ability to provide its best any set area. When the the cpu is taxed they will move certain cpu workloads to the gpu then with the PS4 camera voice and facial recognition will also will be handled by the gpu most likely and if a game includes gpu realtime physics. Will allocate at least 3-4 hundred GFLOPS of compute power to do all those jobs. claiming doing compute in general without taking a hit in rendering performance is a lie, unless its only doing cpu based jobs.

I never claimed that x1 gpu is as good as PS4 gpu...... eltormento lol, your so delusional, the only thing I stated was the difference between memory types and speeds are basically draw in allowing the gpu's to render they way they need too..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

lol, getting testy are we

With gpu doing both compute workloads and rendering graphics affects its ability to provide its best any set area. When the the cpu is taxed they will move certain cpu workloads to the gpu then with the PS4 camera voice and facial recognition will also will be handled by the gpu most likely and if a game includes gpu realtime physics. Will allocate at least 3-4 hundred GFLOPS of compute power to do all those jobs. claiming doing compute in general without taking a hit in rendering performance is a lie, unless its only doing cpu based jobs.

I never claimed that x1 gpu is as good as PS4 gpu...... eltormento lol, your so delusional, the only thing I stated was the difference between memory types and speeds are basically draw in allowing the gpu's to render they way they need too..

Not at all just making fun of all the crap you claim that failed to materialize..

720p Ghost vs 1080p on PS4 is a huge blow to the xbox one,please point me at where this happen on PC,can the R290 that just arrive double the Titan or the 690 GTX resolution wise while keeping parity in frames.?

No that would be a devastating blow to Nvidia even more if the card was actually $100 cheaper.

You sound like many of the morons alter account who invented crap to downplay the PS4.

1-The PS4 camera is not mandatory.

There goes your whole is handle by the GPU crap.

2-You did claim the difference would be nothing,you did claim it and i debate it you have a poor memory,remember all the charts i posted,remember all the arguments you pull about how the ESRAM data was 4 times faster than GDDR5 on PS4.?

Come on dude you loss the argument be a man.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

"People keep forgetting that all these early games where done on old XB1 devkits." - @blackace

LMAO.

So the hardware is gonna keep changing despite the fact that it's pretty much standard 1.23 TFLOPS GPU, 10% reserved for Kinect, OS eating huge chunks, DDR3 RAM, shitty ESRAM.

Are lems seriously saying this now? We went from "Xbone is more powerful due to ESRAM" to "no noticable differences, you'll see" to "They all got old dev kits, wait for the new tech"

REALLY?

*eats popcorn*

With the same memory bandwidth (153.6GB/s peak) and GPU clock speed (860Mhz), the prototype 7850 with 12 active CUs will NOT exceed the retail 7850 with 16 active CUs. Blackace is being unwise.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@kuu2 said:

@kuu2 said:

Just a few tips for you.

Forza 80%

Resogun 84%

@NFJSupreme said:

Oh Tormy,

Like @blackace said you revert to talking about Metacritic......

There is also Kinect Rivals, and Project Spark to go along with Titanfall. ISS better be good because the order aint launching anytime in the first half of 2014 and we might not see it till 2015.

I would say keep waiting (for games) to you Tormy but everyone on SW knows you don't actually own any of the consoles so you are the perfect definition of a troll.