The King returns to #1 with Too Human demo not far behind !

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="Sh3rpa"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

probably due to the new map and legendary edition only 600 points.

I love Halos massive success. No ps3 game can touch its sales. Heck, even MGS4 has barely passed Halo 3s NA 24 hour sales :lol:

-GhostMLD-

Yes! let's judge a game by its sales! I love the logic. And it's ok to forget about mgs4. You don't have to force a comparison to it constantly xbox fans.

why not?

sales = the number of people who felt it was worth their money. Id say thats a prety good way of measuring success.

And no we will not stop comparing MGS4 to Halo 3 in sales, its fun to show how Halo 3 slaps around MGS4 like its Halo 3' B****. We will stop when cows stop using its 10 against us.

Okay. So Starcraft > Every single Xbox game, ever? 10 million sales > everyone.
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts
[QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"][QUOTE="Sh3rpa"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

probably due to the new map and legendary edition only 600 points.

I love Halos massive success. No ps3 game can touch its sales. Heck, even MGS4 has barely passed Halo 3s NA 24 hour sales :lol:

thrones

Yes! let's judge a game by its sales! I love the logic. And it's ok to forget about mgs4. You don't have to force a comparison to it constantly xbox fans.

why not?

sales = the number of people who felt it was worth their money. Id say thats a prety good way of measuring success.

And no we will not stop comparing MGS4 to Halo 3 in sales, its fun to show how Halo 3 slaps around MGS4 like its Halo 3' B****. We will stop when cows stop using its 10 against us.

Okay. So Starcraft > Every single Xbox game, ever? 10 million sales > everyone.

starcraft >99% of every game ever launched IMO

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts

st1ka
This guy knows what he's talking about. 8)
[QUOTE="mistervengeance"]

if the demo is anything like the final product, too human will be complete and utter garbage.

anyway, back on topic. halo 3 is rubbish. halo 2 is far better.

SecretPolice

You are in the minority or......

Explain Too Human as a demo only - Just Wow, imagine the full game and leveling - clocking it at #7 !

Additionally, Army of Two got pretty high on the Xbox Live lists for quite a while. The Too Human demo just came out, so expect alot of people to try it. It really doesn't determine quality in much. ;)
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44260 Posts

Lil quick reminder of the mind set of this poster: :lol:

GreyFoXX4 wrote:Just a quick note of info Halo 3's user review score after 1700 reviews is a 7.5. Thats a whopping 1700 reviews, to be sure cows aren't that hard at work in providing that many bad reviews lol. And if so thats disgraceful and as disgraceful as the 0's posted for mgs4 user review scores from lemmings.

SP wrote: "C'mon now - a cow like yourself probably scored the game 5.0 about 1500 of those 1700 times. "

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#56 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
well a free map will do it. I doubt Halo 3 dominates for as long as COD 4 did.

COD 4 will probably be back on top come august or september. And then Gears 2 will takeover.

Although I do agree that Halo 3 should be king of XBOX live. Only MP game with a true community interface, offers user generated content, has the best online competition on consoles period, and is probably the most balanced online FPS on the 360.

Go Halo 3 :)

hmmmm....could COD 4 be losing people to Bad Company?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#57 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
Just a quick note of info Halo 3's user review score after 1700 reviews is a 7.5. Thats a whopping 1700 reviews, to be sure cows aren't that hard at work in providing that many bad reviews lol. And if so thats disgraceful and as disgraceful as the 0's posted for mgs4 user review scores from lemmings.GreyFoXX4
yes because cows are angles they would never bash a good game, and lemmings are devilish in every way and go out and bash good games.

Every game on metacritic has a big gap between critic score and user score. Hell not many games even get AAA user score

With all the Halo 3 hate on this board on this website. The game is still an 8.9 userscore that includes the fans and millions of haters.

The game sold millions
Tons of people STILL play it
The game got AAA scores from critics

What more do you need. Its a great game.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44260 Posts
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

thrones

if the demo is anything like the final product, too human will be complete and utter garbage.

SecretPolice

Explain Too Human as a demo only - Just Wow, imagine the full game and leveling - clocking it at #7 !

Additionally, Army of Two got pretty high on the Xbox Live lists for quite a while. The Too Human demo just came out, so expect alot of people to try it. It really doesn't determine quality in much. ;)

:lol: Manticore my ass, Oh so for some XBL members trying it out the friggin demo ends up clocking in at # 7 !

Frigken You been owned hard my bovive buddy ! :lol:

thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

thrones

SecretPolice

But it's a *demo*. Never before has a *demo* ended up on the top ten at all, much less number 7. And this doesn't even take into account all the people playing offline (like myself) who are making use of the non-Champion cIasses.

And Starcraft is *not* the greatest RTS, IMO. Total Annihilation is :P

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

Anyway I just stated the fact of its metacritic user score and that most of the time people bring up about fanboys posting and bringing the scores down, which happens on both sides of the fence not just one side. I never said that lemmings do it or cows do it, but it does happen. So in the mix of things you can still get a sense of what a game is and I usely over look any score that is just a crazy one like the 0 scores or 2 or 3 scores for mgs4, and I do the same for Halo3 scores. Neither game is that bad.

But if you do look at drakes fortune, critic score 8.8 user score 8.8, Rachet and clank:tod 8.9 critic score, 8.9 user score, UTIII 8.6 critic score 8.5 user score, Rfom critic score 8.6 user score 8.4, Warhawk critic score 8.4 user score 8.6. Geow of critic score 9.4 user score 8.4, Halo 3 critic score 9.4 user score 7.4, Bioshock 9.6 critic score, 8.7 user score, Mass effect 9.1 critic score, 8.7 user score, forza 9.0 critic score, 8.8 user score.

So you can see this is just interesting info, and out of those which do you agree with or maybe go hmm maybe that is close. And it is weird that since fanboy bullcrap scores and real scores still come up with ps3 games being pretty close to actuall critic scores whereas some of the early 360 scores seem off from user scores. But now since the ps3 is on the market good I think we're starting to see some changes to scores since not one console is just blowing the market away with its visuals. Its going to be interesting here on out for sure.