Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34660 Posts

@ghosts4ever: I'm gonna chill with having opinions about Half-Life: Alyx until it's out. But I'm not gonna act like I'm happy about never getting the promised Half-Life 2 conclusion and instead getting what feels like a VR spinoff 12 years later, on which you need to spend around 1500 dollars to be able to play.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24956 Posts

@Litchie said:

@ghosts4ever: I'm gonna chill with having opinions about Half-Life: Alyx until it's out. But I'm not gonna act like I'm happy about never getting the promised Half-Life 2 conclusion and instead getting what feels like a VR spinoff 12 years later, on which you need to spend around 1500 dollars to be able to play.

valve said its full fledge Half life game and not spin off it means proper Half life 3 will never release. Valve are getting greedy. they dont care about Half life series. all they care about is selling thier stupid VR set. so they are using Half life to sell it.

1. If Half life alyx success, Valve will make all thier SP games on VR exclusive.

2. If Half life alyx failed, Valve wont even bother making Half life or any SP game in general.

eitherways, we are screwed and its lose-lose situation.