Thanksgiving BELLY BUSTER. Uncharted VS Mass Effect. Who has all the FIXINGS!!!

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fuzzy_Munch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Fuzzy_Munch
Member since 2007 • 1018 Posts

I think uncharted will be one heck of a fun ride why it last.

My only problem i want to hold off on getting it until Sony release the new Rumble shock so the game will feel more immersive.

Mass Effect that game will just well could be the BEST RPG EVER maybe?

Does anyone know if you can import a new Rumble Shock controller from Japan and will it work. Or do we have to wait for the US release.

_Fabrick_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 _Fabrick_
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
Mass Effect, has the potential to be the best rpg ever made. Uncharted is a mixture of Gears and TR, hopefully it will turn out well, but its seems all graphics and no gameplay atm. Mass Effect all the way!!!
panquecas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 panquecas
Member since 2004 • 1503 Posts

[QUOTE="martin_f"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"]Definately Uncharted, Mass Effect isn't a game that people are going to boast about to there friends about how cool it is. Uncharted has all the fillings of a fresh new IP. Mass Effect not so much.Adrian_Cloud

So you prefer an 8 hour game which is probably going to be a one off flop. To a 40 hour game (With Replay value) which is going to doso wellthat it is a planned trilogy so thats Mass Effects greatness x 3??????????????????????

:| Last interview i read said the game was 30 hours, and that was from the devs. Which usually means its a bit shorter. I Beat RE4 in 18 hours and that was supposed to be a 25 hour game, but its 18 hours of the greatest gameplay last gen and is still probably better than any next gen game out.

Its great that its planned trilogy, but if the sales aren't that good i doubt they'll follow up with there plan.

Uncharted
8 hours last interview i heard it was around 18 give or take. So between 15-20. Besides the fact of me highly doubting it will flop, the game just seems more fun, more intuitive and less of the same. Mass Effect uses the same old tried and true Bioware formula, i rather try something a little more refreshing.

logic?

i think that both will be great but i liked all bioware previous works so it's mass effect to me.

Drakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Drakier
Member since 2004 • 1444 Posts

I'm getting Uncharted because I own a PS3 but even if I have a 360, I wouldn't buy it. I didn't even finish my KOTOR or KOTOR2. I guess I'm just not into WRPGs. :(

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

I'm getting Uncharted because I own a PS3 but even if I have a 360, I wouldn't buy it. I didn't even finish my KOTOR or KOTOR2. I guess I'm just not into WRPGs. :(

Drakier

Some people do find them too challenging

XenoNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 XenoNinja
Member since 2003 • 5380 Posts

[QUOTE="XenoNinja"]Well, after seeing Uncharteds lovely display of 2-D explosions in 3-D water. I'll have to go with Mass Effect.mingo123

where you see that? can i have teh link?

here you go Lol.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26771.html

bigbon_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 bigbon_basic
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

WOO WHOOO i'm off that whole week so it's going to be GAME ON so what game has all the fixings and what game deserves your playtime that week.

Mass Effect

OR

Uncharted.

Who's got the GRAVY

Fuzzy_Munch

"Its lazer time boys"

Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

Mass Effect.

The main plot line takes the same length of time as KOTOR (first one, not the pansy screw up that was 2) which was around 50 hours or more when I did it the first time, not to mention all the side quests and replay value from it will push that anywhere from 60-80 hours (don't use guides so forgive me if the time extensions are alittle large). Its a nice package for 90$ (AUS/NZD).

Uncharted looks nice but its not something that tickles my fancy.

Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

I'm actually quite excited for both. I'm guessing Mass Effect will score higher, though I'm not particularly sure of which will "win" saleswise:

Mass Effect is hyped and on the 360, which means it will sell like hotcakes, but frankly, it's in the middle of a blitz of good games, so holiday expenses might be dilluted. Uncharted, on the other hand, looks to be the PS3 game for the holidays like Gears was last year for the 360, so between the current PS3 owners and the new ones that the holidays will generate, it might surprise us with some ridiculous sales numbers.

ChrisMun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ChrisMun
Member since 2003 • 1100 Posts

I guess the kids will be playing their games on Thanksgiving while the real men sit and eat their turkey while watching football and tossin a few beers down to go with it with the family. Good times.

-Tretiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Tretiak
Member since 2007 • 2416 Posts
If Mass Effect is anywhere near KOTOR quality, it'll be the better of the games without a doubt. I'm always up for a BioWare RPG. :D
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#62 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts
I am picking up both, and Assassin's Creed the week before, (which I am ultra hyped for). But, I still do not think that any game will touch Mass Effect this year in terms of quality and the overall experience.