Thanks Microsoft for destroying videogames.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#202 A_zombie
Member since 2005 • 7385 Posts
[QUOTE="A_zombie"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"]

I think that a lot of the problems, a lot of the reasons games are the way they are today is because Microsoft is ahead of Sony. This may sound stupid, but developers think they know which way the wind is blowing. Oh gee, guess we should make a bunch of shooters now that Microsoft is ahead. People who have the Xbox love shooters, right?AmyMizuno

I see your point, I just don't agree with it.

How do you account for all of the JRPGs coming out for the 360?

What about the DS and the Wii?

Developers have a choice. You can't blame MS because developers are choosing to develop for them.The Wii is the most popular platform right now, so your theory kind of has a big hole in it...

There are a few good RPGs on the 360, but nothing from Japan has been really groundbreaking. The best JRPG is Eternal Sonata, and I don't think it's all that great. Lost Odyssey is okay, and Blue Dragon is garbage.

Microsoft ruined Blue Dragon by getting the Blinx the Cat developers (Artoon) to work on the game. Good games don't come from a third-rate studio on the cheap.

I think this tells a lot about your tastes in games

You gave DoA Extreme Beach Volleyball a 10

I don't think you could understand why I would give that game a 10, but to me, it is a virtual barbie-doll simulator. It's actually very fun dressing up the girls. I like normal games too, but I can't imagine you would experience the game the same way as I.

I would actually say that I am a very level-headed and fair reviewer. After I've spent over 200 hours on Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, I really couldn't give it anything other than a 10.

Oh believe me, I played the hell out of that game as well due to my teenage angst and I don't see myself giving it a 10 but more of a 5.

Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts

I blame the japs myself. They don't bother to export some of their more interesting games so they just flood the market with the junk everyone else makes.

And if a certain genre is selling like hot cakes, naturally every dev is going to want a slice of that sweet pie. So, blame the japs, consumers, or the devs but don't blame a console for being good at what it does... play games.

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 A_zombie
[QUOTE="A_zombie"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

What does one player's gaming preferences have to do with the fact that the majority of games on the 360 aren't shooters?

Stop grasping for these. It doesn't help your argument at all.

AmyMizuno

Why should I stop grasping for those when they remind me of the games on the 360? Hmm... should I play the green straw today, the yellow straw, the orange straw, the pink straw, or the red straw? They're all straws, and the only difference is color, but people are pretending like they're different.

I think you might've missed my earlier post or you might've purposely missed it.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/notag/83-of-xbox-360-games-arent-fpss-288257.php

I didn't miss your post, but I think you may have missed my post... my first post in this thread. This is completely irrelevent, because all the games are beginning to feel the same and it's getting boring. I'm not saying that all the games are shooters, I'm saying that shooters are one cause of the problem, but the other cause is that they're all beginning to run together.

But you did make a comment towards Aris-Shadow's gaming choices and then comparing it to the 360 library.

Avatar image for TalesofRaGnArOk
TalesofRaGnArOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 TalesofRaGnArOk
Member since 2007 • 3189 Posts

[QUOTE="kentaro22"]I kind of feel the same way. I think it is the JP developers who are also to blaim.AmyMizuno
I agree. What are the Japanese developers doing? Are they seriously spending all their time on handhelds?

They jumped off of a sinking ship? Just a guess

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts
[QUOTE="A_zombie"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

What does one player's gaming preferences have to do with the fact that the majority of games on the 360 aren't shooters?

AmyMizuno

Why should I stop grasping for those when they remind me of the games on the 360? Hmm... should I play the green straw today, the yellow straw, the orange straw, the pink straw, or the red straw? They're all straws, and the only difference is color, but people are pretending like they're different.

I think you might've missed my earlier post or you might've purposely missed it.

I didn't miss your post, but I think you may have missed my post... my first post in this thread. This is completely irrelevent, because all the games are beginning to feel the same and it's getting boring. I'm not saying that all the games are shooters, I'm saying that shooters are one cause of the problem, but the other cause is that they're all beginning to run together.

but how exactly is that killing gaming? it might not be you preference but if the games sell then its because that is what the people want, its like saying Jorge Lucas destroyed the movie industry because now nobody makes westerns anymore and sci-fi is the new "cool"

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 A_zombie
[QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"]

Why should I stop grasping for those when they remind me of the games on the 360? Hmm... should I play the green straw today, the yellow straw, the orange straw, the pink straw, or the red straw? They're all straws, and the only difference is color, but people are pretending like they're different.AmyMizuno

and yet it still is the console with the most variety, why not say that sony ruined gaming?

Saying that the 360 has the most variety this generation isn't saying much. I would say the Dreamcast had more variety than the 360. Yes, the DREAMCAST.

You automatically rebuked the reason for the link I had provided to you. Obviously you had not seen it.

Here, read it again.

Avatar image for Tragic_Kingdom7
Tragic_Kingdom7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Tragic_Kingdom7
Member since 2008 • 4011 Posts

Why should I stop grasping for those when they remind me of the games on the 360? Hmm... should I play the green straw today, the yellow straw, the orange straw, the pink straw, or the red straw? They're all straws, and the only difference is color, but people are pretending like they're different.AmyMizuno

and yet it still is the console with the most variety, why not say that sony ruined gaming?

Saying that the 360 has the most variety this generation isn't saying much. I would say the Dreamcast had more variety than the 360. Yes, the DREAMCAST.

You're missing the point.

You can hardly blame Microsoft for lack of variety when Sony sins just as bad, if not worse, in that area. Nintendo doesn't even have alot of variety going for them this gen.

Your efforts to single out Microsoft is what is hurting your argument. Otherwise, I'd agree with you. This generation is horrible in terms of variety.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#213 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Would anyone else agree with me that this has been the worst generation for gaming? Seriously, every other game is a shooter. Heck, even the RPGs and the platform games are now trying to be shooters-- just look at Mass Effect.

I'm so sick of this current wave of games, and I don't know who to blame. Of course, I'd like to blame Microsoft, because most the games I despise are on the Xbox 360, but is it really their fault? What about the people who purchase these dreadful games? The fact of the matter is, regardless of quality, most shooters sell beyond expectations… even awful games like Kane and Lynch sold well.

Last time I checked, Japan was still on the world map, so I'm pretty sure that global warming hasn't yet turned their country into Atlantis. One question: WHERE ARE THE JAPANESE GAMES? It's as if Japanese game developers have simply gone MIA. What in the world could they be doing?

This generation has been the worst, every game is starting to feel the same, and I'm becoming bored of videogames. Most gaming generations have had arms races. For example, which could produce the best graphics, best sound, best stories… but this generation, the arms races are more literal. Who can produce the bigger guns, and more muscular men?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Call of Duty 4, but I am not anticipating the sequel, and it will eventually come.

PS: Am I still the only person who enjoys single player campaigns? Yeah, I hardly even touch the multiplayer in most of my games. I have an Xbox Live account, and I don't even use it.

AmyMizuno

i play games since nes and master system2 and this is by far the best generation till now!

you say that because sony isnt winning....cow

Elduque21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#214 Elduque21
Member since 2006 • 985 Posts

I think the move towards making most RPG's Action RPGs is awesome. The culture surrounding RPG gaming is moving quickly. I can't wait to see where it goes. Being able to develop your character by putting it through actually experiences is amazing. Instead of the 'you go, I go' attack/magic/defend/flee menu, now you have combo systems and magic spells or tech items that you have to actually aim. Once you get used to it, it becomes very immersive to the point where you feel like you're part of a movie game.

Action RPGs like Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (old I know), The World Ends With You, and many more are becoming the last fad in gaming. Choice in developing your character seems to appeal to a lot of people. Research the new spy game coming out. I forgot its name but it is combining action and RPG as much as possible, more so then Knights of the Old Republic video games.

Other combinations are coming to. We are entering a new age in gaming, not just new systems, but combined genres as well!

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 A_zombie
[QUOTE="A_zombie"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"]

You automatically rebuked the reason for the link I had provided to you. Obviously you had not seen it.

Here, read it again.

A majority of those games involve gameplay mechanics similar to shooters. Just because a game isn't a first person shooter, doesn't mean it's not a shooter.

But look at the percentages of the games there are that there are still more than just shooters.

SHuN_G0Ku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#217 SHuN_G0Ku
Member since 2008 • 480 Posts

imo, i just dont like the way MS works their video game business especially the way they pay devs and/or publishers just so they can get a boost on their products.

if you look at it, MS did make progress just by spending millions of $$.

it's one of the major things i dont like about them..

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 st1ka
[QUOTE="Tragic_Kingdom7"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="AmyMizuno"]

You're missing the point.

You can hardly blame Microsoft for lack of variety when Sony sins just as bad, if not worse, in that area. Nintendo doesn't even have alot of variety going for them this gen.

Your efforts to single out Microsoft is what is hurting your argument. Otherwise, I'd agree with you. This generation is horrible in terms of variety.

Yeah. I actually feel bad for Sony. Their E3 2005 press conference was awesome. Playstation was going to rock.

Then at E3 2006, they blew it. And at E3 2007, it was even worse. It's like they just keep getting worse and worse.

E3 2005 is exactly why i dislike sony "lets promise everything we can think of, doesnt matter if we keep our promised as long as people buy our products"

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts

Last gen, the majority of the devs were pro-playstation. Now we're seeing a 50-50 relationship between pro-xbox devs and pro-playstation devs and it may even be shifting towards majority pro-xbox. Its safe to say the X360 will far exceed what the original Xbox did, and for good reason. The Xbox brand is based around premier social gaming, with xbox live as the primary example. What genres are best for this? Shooters and sports games. Which games are best on X360? Shooters and sports games. In short, don't blame microsoft for giving us a great system with great games

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#220 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I own a 360 and I tell you right now that a good pecentage isn't shooters.AmyMizuno

I just looked at your gamercard, and over half the games that you played are shooters.

Well, you seem to be adept at ignoring the facts. So you can go right ahead and do that. Get right back up on your soapbox and continue preaching that the Xbox 360 has killed gaming because of the many shooters in its library, turning a blind eye to everything else available on the console. Continue fooling yourself into believing that other consoles somehow have more variety at this stage in the game than the 360.

Only one question remains at this point. With all of this preaching and repeated damning of the Xbox 360 and everything associated with it, who are you trying to convince? It sure isn't us, because we already know the score. You're like the sore loser at the end of any sporting event. The game is over, but you're still on the court playing, trying desperately to convince yourself that you've won.

TheWiikestLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 TheWiikestLink
Member since 2006 • 1730 Posts
i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.
Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts
I agree to a certain degree. Although it's not just XBOX360 thats lacking in variety, in fact you've probably been told already but XBOX 360 has the most variety out of the 3 consoles this gen. Don't blame Microsoft though.. I don't know who to blame either but it's not Microsoft's fault. You can blame all the people buying these shooters or you can blame the developers themselves being too money hungry and cashing in on some of the HALO pie. Who knows. I do agree though, worst gen by far.
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 st1ka
[QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AmyMizuno"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"]I own a 360 and I tell you right now that a good pecentage isn't shooters.The_Game21x

I just looked at your gamercard, and over half the games that you played are shooters.

Well, you seem to be adept at ignoring the facts. So you can go right ahead and do that. Get right back up on your soapbox and continue preaching that the Xbox 360 has killed gaming because of the many shooters in its library, turning a blind eye to everything else available on the console. Continue fooling yourself into believing that other consoles somehow have more variety at this stage in the game than the 360.

Only one question remains at this point. With all of this preaching and repeated damning of the Xbox 360 and everything associated with it, who are you trying to convince? It sure isn't us, because we already know the score. You're like the sore loser at the end of any sporting event. The game is over, but you're still on the court playing.

the funny thing is, i could say exactly the same thing about the PS2, i could just say that the PS2 "has too many RPGs" and that the games that aren´t RPGs have rpg´s elements like buying cars and weapons or free roaming or whatever, but i dont, why? because i like rpg´s :P and because it would be stupid to imply that it was sony´s fault

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 A_zombie

i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.TheWiikestLink

So I gotta stop gaming because I loved playing Blue Dragon? Gee, I guess I better stop playing the FF games, the Disgaea game, Odin's Sphere, Persona games since some fool on SW told me I never played JRPG and I sthould stop gaming. :\

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 st1ka

Yeah. I actually feel bad for Sony. Their E3 2005 press conference was awesome. Playstation was going to rock.

Then at E3 2006, they blew it. And at E3 2007, it was even worse. It's like they just keep getting worse and worse.

AmyMizuno

E3 2005 is exactly why i dislike sony "lets promise everything we can think of, doesnt matter if we keep our promised as long as people buy our products"

Yeah, but it's like they took a complete 180! One year the promise the world, then the next two years, they promise absolutely nothing.

...and we attack it's weak point for massave damage... RIIIIDGE RACER.

the next 2 years they promised nothing and deliver very little so my opinion of them hasnt changed

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts
Naruto, Virtual Fighter 5, DOA 4, PGR 3, NBA Street, GH2, Oblivion, Kameo.. these are just a handful of games I own (20+) that aren't shooters... Future titles I plan on purchasing Banjo, NG2, Fable 2, Soul Calibur 4 aren't shooters either... YES there is a heavy focus on shooting games because they sell... But that doesn't negate all the games that fall into other genres like RPG, SIm, RTS, Action/Adventure, Fighting, Racing ect... If you look at the libraries of all three platforms.. the 360 has the most diverse titles... what does the wii and PS3 have that's close to Viva? You're pointing the finger at M$ when all they've done is release great title after great title..
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#228 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

The comment was not aimed directly at you. The comment was aimed at the poster's comment you agreed to who called anyone that thinks the 16 bit era either a poser or insane. Thus making me either a poser or insane. A poser does not have 250 games in his library, an insane person does not go to college with aspirations of becoming a reporter for a game magazines.

A_zombie

Let me make this clear to you and I'm sorry if you are offended by what I said, but it makes no sense to me WHATSOEVER to think that the 16 bit era of gaming was better when we have practically everything from the 16 bit era available (legally or illegally) along with fantastic technology and THE most diverse selection of games IN HISTORY.

There is also download services such as Steam, XBLA, VC and PSN along with Ebay and other outlets in which you can buy old consoles and games.

Now what I said may be a bit harsh and I certainly didn't mean everyone, people do have their preferences, but really?

So you are telling me:

16 bit era games>>>>>>>>16,32,128 bit, handheld, HD, PC and flash games?

Seriously? You might want to rethink that.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 st1ka

i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.TheWiikestLink

well some of us have been playing games and JRPGs since the 80s and think that lost odyssey is a great JRPG, what now?

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#230 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Only one question remains at this point. With all of this preaching and repeated damning of the Xbox 360 and everything associated with it, who are you trying to convince? It sure isn't us, because we already know the score. You're like the sore loser at the end of any sporting event. The game is over, but you're still on the court playing.

st1ka

the funny thing is, i could say exactly the same thing about the PS2, i could just say that the PS2 "has too many RPGs" and that the games that aren´t RPGs have rpg´s elements like buying cars and weapons or free roaming or whatever, but i dont, why? because i like rpg´s :P and because it would be stupid to imply that it was sony´s fault

And therein lies the problem with that kind of logic.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

The_Game21x

And therein lies the problem with that kind of logic.

edit your post, you have too many quotes

TheWiikestLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 TheWiikestLink

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.A_zombie

So I gotta stop gaming because I loved playing Blue Dragon? Gee, I guess I better stop playing the FF games, the Disgaea game, Odin's Sphere, Persona games since some fool on SW told me I never played JRPG and I sthould stop gaming. :\

did i studder? you heard me perfectly well good job.....now stop or face the consequences!!!
Avatar image for insanewolfninja
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#233 insanewolfninja
Member since 2005 • 4919 Posts
You seem like if its not made by the japs its a RPG and have you even played mass effect. I bet you dont even know what biotics are. LOL moron
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 A_zombie
[QUOTE="A_zombie"]

The comment was not aimed directly at you. The comment was aimed at the poster's comment you agreed to who called anyone that thinks the 16 bit era either a poser or insane. Thus making me either a poser or insane. A poser does not have 250 games in his library, an insane person does not go to college with aspirations of becoming a reporter for a game magazines.

heretrix

Let me make this clear to you and I'm sorry if you are offended by what I said, but it makes no sense to me WHATSOEVER to think that the 16 bit era of gaming was better when we have practically everything from the 16 bit era available (legally or illegally) along with fantastic technology and THE most diverse selection of games IN HISTORY.

There is also download services such as Steam, XBLA, VC and PSN along with Ebay and other outlets in which you can buy old consoles and games.

Now what I said may be a bit harsh and I certainly didn't mean everyone, people do have their preferences, but really?

So you are telling me:

16 bit era games>>>>>>>>16,32,128 bit, handheld, HD, PC and flash games?

Seriously? You might want to rethink that.

Did you read what I typed up for you earlier? Yes SERIOUSLY I think that 16 bit >>>>>>>>>>> Of ALL of the gaming eras I've played. Since you obviously missed what I said... let me paste it for you then...

And here's MY point...

My point is the fact that you can't get ALL of the games on XBLA, PSN or Wii VC. Can you point me to Maximum Carnage for the GEN/SNES on the Wii VC or XBLA? No. Oh that's right it's not up there. Hey how bout Megaman X for the SNES? Oh your pointing me to the remake? Sorry but I'm sticking with the original. Oh your pointing me to emulators? Sorry but not all of them are perfect emulation.

Oh can you point me to a difficult game like Super Ghouls n Goblins or the crazed difficulty of playing Robocop vs The Terminator on Violent mode? How bout the charm of playing Super Mario World without the slowdown you get on the Wii VC? I can go all night, but I've been gaming since the day I was born (figuratively speaking) like I said, I had more fun playing games in the 16-bit era.

But it wasn't just the games that made the 16 bit era fantastic. It was the slogans of the 16 bit age. It was the adverts, it was the picking fights at your local playground between who is better Mario or Sonic. It was the sitting down with your friends next to you playing a game with you. It was the the driving MIDI music that was our soundtrack.

SEGA CAN WHAT NINTENDONT, Nintendo releasing bashing ads on SEGA. These two giants didn't duke it out on the paper or gaming magazines, these two giants of the age LITERALLY bashed each other on TV with ads.

That made the 16 bit era great.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 st1ka
[QUOTE="A_zombie"]

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.TheWiikestLink

did i studder? you heard me perfectly well good job.....now stop or face the consequences!!!

yes because your the biggest RPG authority there is :roll:

hey guess what now i feel like playing blue dragon again just to spite you

TheWiikestLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 TheWiikestLink

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.st1ka

well some of us have been playing games and JRPGs since the 80s and think that lost odyssey is a great JRPG, what now?

are u blind? you need now to stop gaming....find a hooby that might be better for you. :D
TheWiikestLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 TheWiikestLink
[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"][QUOTE="A_zombie"]

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.st1ka

you best not do that sir,not if you dont want me to steal microsoft points from you.
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 A_zombie
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.TheWiikestLink

are u blind? you need now to stop gaming....find a hooby you might be better for you. :D

Who died and made you the king of games? You can't tell us what to do based on our preferences.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"][QUOTE="A_zombie"]

you best not do that sir,not if you dont want me to steal microsoft points from you.

........right...... by the way am i the only way that finds it funny that this blue dragon and lost odyssey hater has a cloud Strife avatar? only the most overrated RPG ever created by man? i guess that shows your lack of taste for RPGs

Dahaka-UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Dahaka-UK
Member since 2005 • 6915 Posts
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

are u blind? you need now to stop gaming....find a hooby that might be better for you. :D

Why don't you actually play Lost Odyssey instead bashing it based off Blue Dragon being total suckage. Lost Odyssey is a great JRPG.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#242 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Welcome back Shungokustasu. And please, spare me the feigned innocence here "amy", I know who you really are. Your irrational hate of Xbox and shooters always seems to break through the veil of what ever disguse you use when you ban dodge. I guess you never get tired of being banned and must already have an ample list of the names you'll use on your next resurrection. I suppose you thought you were clever coming in a female persona this time, "amy".

And when I said your hate of Xbox was irrational, I meant exactly that. You can bury your head in the sand all you want, wallow in your ignorance and try to pretend that the non-shooter titles (Dead Rising, DOA4, Forza 2, Mass Effect ::which is an RPG, NOT a shooter::, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Ninja Gaiden 2, Viva Pinata, Banjoe Threeie, Naruto, Simpsons game, SC Conviction, and the plethora of multiplats which DO count in its library) don't exist.

Your denial of these facts will change nothing, and the rest of us gamers have no problem seeing what you clearly fail to. I won't deny your prerogative to hate shooters, we all have our genre preferences. But don't for a second think you can falsely stereotype the Xbox platform as nothing but a console for shooters. The fact is, in this generation, it's the 360 that has the most diversified and well rounded library.

Your entire argument that MS is destroying gaming is built on shaky ground and as always, will crumble like a house of cards.

A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 A_zombie
[QUOTE="A_zombie"]

Yes you did stutter... I'm sorry but I'm sneezing like crazy right now since I'm VERY allergic to people who loves making dumb comments and I'm also allergic to BS.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 st1ka

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"][QUOTE="st1ka"] [QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.Dahaka-UK

Why don't you actually play Lost Odyssey instead bashing it based of Blue Dragon being total suckage. Lost Odyssey is a great JRPG.

but its not on a sony console:cry: so i have to hate it and bash it now

Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#245 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"][QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="TheWiikestLink"]i agree with much,this gen so far has been mediocre compared to previous but remember it just began not to long ago....maybe it wil redeem itself......GTA iv is a good start. and whoever has posted that blue dragon and lost odessey are great games,seriously need to stop gaming. :lol: or have never played JRPG'S before.A_zombie

are u blind? you need now to stop gaming....find a hooby you might be better for you. :D

Who died and made you the king of games? You can't tell us what to do based on our preferences.

The Irony of telling someone to find a Hobby yet ur on here bashing people?
Sarge1442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Sarge1442
Member since 2004 • 709 Posts
Kameo was an amazing non shooter for the 360 and i love it
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 st1ka

Kameo was an amazing non shooter for the 360 and i love it Sarge1442

it was ok... i expected better from rare

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts
Interesting read and I agree. Where is all the adventure games and RPG's? There are too many shooters and party-games coming now.
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 A_zombie

[QUOTE="insanewolfninja"]You seem like if its not made by the **** its a RPG and have you even played mass effect. I bet you dont even know what biotics are. LOL moronAmyMizuno

Thanks for the racial slur. btw, I edited it out.

As for Mass Effect, yes, I played that game to death. I have 635 achievement points from that game.

Had you read Adobe-Artist's comments Shungo?