Thank you X-Play Ahh God of War 3.... 360 WHO ?

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PS3nut
Member since 2007 • 515 Posts

LOL, anyone who saw friday the 13th's X-Play episode can no longer deny the domination of the PS3, God of War 3 is by far the most gorgeous game to date on any system and it will crush any previous game ever released in both reviews and sales.

Not to mention the endless list of such other PS3 exclusives to release this year like, Killzone 2, White Knight Chronicles, Infamous, MLB 09 The Show, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain.

Then to make the same episode of X-Play even better the guy from Microsoft fumbled over the question of how the 360 will compete with all these mega franchise exclusives coming out for PS3 this year, all he kept talking about was that new Xbox Experience, which by the way isn't so new anymore and doesn't hold a candle to HOME, especially when HOME get's it's EA sports complex update in March.

LOL we tried to tell you 360 fanboys the time of the PS3 is nearly upon us and now your puny RROD machine will be crushed, ahh i have thirsted for this moment since your over hyped and under achieved game releases of Halo 3, Gears and Mass Effect, and now you'll finally see what a real gaming company can do that has built up real phenomenal hit franchises.

So if i were you 360 boys, i'd run out and trade off that future RROD console of yours and pick up a PS3, because as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west you will be salivating for a PS3 once these games come out.

rofflecopter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rofflecopter_
Member since 2008 • 591 Posts
[QUOTE="PS3nut"]

LOL, anyone who saw friday the 13th's X-Play episode can no longer deny the domination of the PS3, God of War 3 is by far the most gorgeous game to date on any system and it will crush any previous game ever released in both reviews and sales.

Not to mention the endless list of such other PS3 exclusives to release this year like, Killzone 2, White Knight Chronicles, Infamous, MLB 09 The Show, Uncharted 2.

Then to make the same episode of X-Play even better the guy from Microsoft fumbled over the question of how the 360 will compete with all these mega franchise exclusives coming out for PS3 this year, all he kept talking about was that new Xbox Experience, which by the way isn't so new anymore and doesn't hold a candle to HOME, especially when HOME get's it's EA sports complex update in March.

LOL we tried to tell you 360 fanboys the time of the PS3 is nearly upon us and now yourpuny RROD machine will be crushed, ahh i have thirsted for this moment since your over hyped and under achieved game releases of Halo 3, Gears and Mass Effect, and now you'll finally see what a real gaming company can do that has built up real phenomenal hit franchises.

So if i were you 360 boys, i'd run out and trade off that future RROD console of yours and pick up a PS3, because as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west you will be salivating for a PS3 once these games come out.

i strongly disagree
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
God of War 3 looks good, but its not the best looking game, at its current state. Right now Uncharted 2 still looks better, but the new trailer was insane for GOW3.
ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts

God of War 3 looks good, but its not the best looking game, at its current state. Right now Uncharted 2 still looks better, but the new trailer was insane for GOW3.Haziqonfire

i rather have gow3 at 1080p and 60fps than most ps3 games, including KZ2 and Uncharted2.

ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ace070590
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts
God of War 3 looks good, but its not the best looking game, at its current state. Right now Uncharted 2 still looks better, but the new trailer was insane for GOW3.Haziqonfire
Agreed. Uncharted 2 looks better, Killzone 2 looks better, and I even think GOW2 lloks better.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

I don't care about the graphics war, I just know that the PS3 exclusives this year are hot!!! Visuals don't make a great game, a fun gameplay scheme attached with an epic set makes a great game, and thats what Sony is bringing us. Before this gen started I considered getting a 360 and a PS3, but from the way it seems now, there's no need for that.

Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts
Every time I open a thread like this, it's basically the same thing I've been seeing since 2007
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
[QUOTE="PS3nut"]

Not to mention the endless list of such other PS3 exclusives to release this year like, Killzone 2, White Knight Chronicles, Infamous, MLB 09 The Show, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain.

LOL we tried to tell you 360 fanboys the time of the PS3 is nearly upon us and now yourpuny RROD machine will be crushed, ahh i have thirsted for this moment since your over hyped and under achieved game releases of Halo 3, Gears and Mass Effect, and now you'll finally see what a real gaming company can do that has built up real phenomenal hit franchises.

yep, pretty sweet. we only have to wait another year.
PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PS3nut
Every time I open a thread like this, it's basically the same thing I've been seeing since 2007EndorphinMaster
What ever, you guy's make all the comments you want, but the fact is Sony is about to show you why Microsoft's 1 year head start in the market with 360 will not make one bit of difference. If you'll excuse the Lord of the Rings pun, " Prepare for the Return of the King".
T-Aldous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 T-Aldous
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts
Wow! How did you learn to kiss up to Sony like that? Did you take a class?
Kickinurass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kickinurass
Member since 2005 • 3357 Posts

[QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]Every time I open a thread like this, it's basically the same thing I've been seeing since 2007PS3nut
What ever, you guy's make all the comments you want, but the fact is Sony is about to show you why Microsoft's 1 year head start in the market with 360 will not make one bit of difference. If you'll excuse the Lord of the Rings pun, " Prepare for the Return of the King".

Nintendo's been back, though I have to admit I don't feel the King is the same as he was.

I'll just be a good peasant and wait for my next LoZ though...

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="EndorphinMaster"]Every time I open a thread like this, it's basically the same thing I've been seeing since 2007PS3nut

In order to be the king, they have to get past Nintendo first. Won't happen.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clone01

sure, have fun with that. meanwhile, i'll be over here not caring, and playing all the consoles this gen. fanboys miss out.
f50p90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 f50p90
Member since 2008 • 3767 Posts
Have fun waiting and making threads about God of War 3. I'll be playing games and living my life.BioShockOwnz
Says the guy with a huge list of WAIT in his sig
nVidiaGaMer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 nVidiaGaMer
Member since 2006 • 7793 Posts

Have fun waiting and making threads about God of War 3. I'll be playing games and living my life.BioShockOwnz

:| Ok ... God of War 3 in its current state looks good but its not even a whole lot better looking then God of War 2 and thats on the PS2.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="PS3nut"] Oh you didn't hear, Nintendo is not even a consideration in these forums, because these forums are for current up to date console hardware. Sorry dude, but without HD graphics, Hard drive, a GHZ processor, serious online play, the Wii is definitely last gen. Now i won't report you, but chances are you shouldn't be in this forum, you should probably go over to V-Tech.com, Fisher Price.com or obsolete hardware.com.

... is this what system wars has been reduced to, really?
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 obamanian
Member since 2008 • 3351 Posts

LOL we tried to tell you 360 fanboys the time of the PS3 is nearly upon us and now your puny RROD machine will be crushed, ahh i have thirsted for this moment since your over hyped and under achieved game releases of Halo 3, Gears and Mass Effect, and now you'll finally see what a real gaming company can do that has built up real phenomenal hit franchises.

PS3nut

GOW3 is just a good action game, the visuals i saw are mediocre too, and frankly does not differ much than GOW2 in the concept, more of the same with a bit better visuals is NOT going to do anything much for PS3

But wait, i though MGS4 was going to bring PS3 domination, according to many, what happened to that ? Or LBP ? Or Lair ? Or Haze ? 360 outsold 2:1 the PS3 this holiday and still outsells it 3:2 in January, even though the "almighty" MGS4 is released already

That "domination" seems to be postponed after every big title release, now it has moved to GOW3 release ?

GOW3 will dominate nothing, it is not a RPG, so how can it dominate RPG's that are my main genre ? And is a 2010 title too i guess

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Really? Are you serious? really now?
PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PS3nut

[QUOTE="PS3nut"]Oh you didn't hear, Nintendo is not even a consideration in these forums, because these forums are for current up to date console hardware. Sorry dude, but without HD graphics, Hard drive, a GHZ processor, serious online play, the Wii is definitely last gen. Now i won't report you, but chances are you shouldn't be in this forum, you should probably go over to V-Tech.com, Fisher Price.com or obsolete hardware.com.Kickinurass

That's pretty funny considering the outdated tech in both the 360 and PS3.

But, I see you're trolling - so I'm not going to say anything else to you.

Spoken like a true PC gaming fanboy, why is it that when anyone comes in here and supports there console there immediately accused of trolling, i'm merely stating my opinions of how the PS3 will kick butt this year that's all.
T-Aldous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 T-Aldous
Member since 2006 • 1244 Posts
Really? Are you serious? really now?AAllxxjjnn
Thats kinda what I was thinking. I mean its cool to favor one console or the other, we all have our opinions. But, seriously Some people take it WAY too far and the TC is their leader. Get a life man!
PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PS3nut
who cares what you say??Leo-Magic
Yeah i know but if the shoe were on the other foot and Microsoft had the killer exclusive line up for 2009 we would never hear the end of the 360 fanboyisms in here and you guy's know it.
Prydes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 Prydes
Member since 2008 • 559 Posts
PS3nut is right. PS3 is the greatest gaming system ever made in history. It's so much better than the 360, Wii and PC. Why didn't I see this before?
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#32 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts
Great. More "Just wait until ______ comes out!!!!!!!!" from desperate cows.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 clone01
[QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]who cares what you say??PS3nut
Yeah i know but if the shoe were on the other foot and Microsoft had the killer exclusive line up for 2009 we would never hear the end of the 360 fanboyisms in here and you guy's know it.

no. cows are far and away the most vocal group on system wars.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
deactivated-5d25ae64ef918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
Member since 2008 • 8101 Posts

[QUOTE="Prydes"]PS3nut is right. PS3 is the greatest gaming system ever made in history. It's so much better than the 360, Wii and PC. Why didn't I see this before?ace070590
lol!

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#36 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
[QUOTE="PS3nut"]

Why do Cows keep bringing up Heavy Rain, in fact, what Cow would play that, I didn't know they were into adventure/interactive movie games.
PUG_NASTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PUG_NASTY
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Have fun waiting and making threads about God of War 3. I'll be playing games and living my life.f50p90
Says the guy with a huge list of WAIT in his sig

whoa...he deleted his post...did i just witness BioShockOwnage?
WutTimeIsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WutTimeIsIt
Member since 2008 • 785 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PS3nut"]

yep, pretty sweet. we only have to wait another year.

most Retail websites are stating its due Dec. 31 2009....even if it took longer, that doesnt make 360 any better.
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts
These boards are getting more and more like last gen with all these cows going on and on about how their games will crush the opposing consoles games and so on and so on. All we need now is about 10 more loud, blind and loyal cows and it will be a complete repeat of last gen.
yoyo462001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 yoyo462001
Member since 2005 • 7535 Posts
[QUOTE="PS3nut"][QUOTE="Leo-Magic"]who cares what you say??clone01

lol il give it to them there not quitters, even after they hyped MGS4 and LBP would kill the 360...
player_leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 player_leo
Member since 2002 • 1483 Posts

PS3nut

Eh, your endless list of games is pretty short. And what happened to GT5. I guess that game no longer looks good anymore compared to the grphx king KZ2 and the next grphx king GoW3. Oh, besides KZ2, will any of those other games see the light of day in 09. My magic 8-ball say 'not likely'.

NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="PS3nut"] Yeah i know but if the shoe were on the other foot and Microsoft had the killer exclusive line up for 2009 we would never hear the end of the 360 fanboyisms in here and you guy's know it.yoyo462001

lol il give it to them there not quitters, even after they hyped MGS4 and LBP would kill the 360...

I think it was 360 fanboys who got owned with MGS4 if I remember rightly. "MGS4 graphics will be rubbish" "MGS4 will never get 10/10" Oh snap :|
Avatar image for TheAnnihilation
TheAnnihilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheAnnihilation
Member since 2009 • 430 Posts

1) Crysis owns your poor, little God of War III in graphics.

2) Halo 3's day-1 sales could laugh at God of War III's overall sales.

:lol:

elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
Yeah right. The console which is pwning the PS3 has to move aside for some other game which isn't even out? Pull your head out.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#45 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I think its way to early to set such high expectations like the best game this gen when going up against Bioshock,Mario Galaxy and Metal Gear Solid 4 as the best game this gen.
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts
[QUOTE="TheAnnihilation"]

1) Crysis owns your poor, little God of War III in graphics.

2) Halo 3's day-1 sales could laugh at God of War III's overall sales.

:lol:

1) yes, this is true 2) also true, but lets he honest, we all know wed rather be playing God of war 3
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
LOL, anyone who saw friday the 13th's X-Play episode can no longer deny the domination of the PS3, God of War 3 is by far the most gorgeous game to date on any system and it will crush any previous game ever released in both reviews and salesPS3nut
What happened with KZ2?
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Yes, God of War 3 will destroy the 360, it will make everyone see the light and buy a PS3, and will be a guaranteed AAAE on Gamespot. We absolutely have never heard this kind of thing in System Wars before.
PS3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 PS3nut
[QUOTE="PS3nut"]

player_leo

Eh, your endless list of games is pretty short. And what happened to GT5. I guess that game no longer looks good anymore compared to the grphx king KZ2 and the next grphx king GoW3. Oh, besides KZ2, will any of those other games see the light of day in 09. My magic 8-ball say 'not likely'.

First of all i didn't list all of the PS3 exclusives, and even if this were all of them it still a longer and more quality list of games than the 360 has coming in 09.
Avatar image for TheAnnihilation
TheAnnihilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 TheAnnihilation
Member since 2009 • 430 Posts
[QUOTE="player_leo"][QUOTE="PS3nut"]

PS3nut

First of all i didn't list all of the PS3 exclusives, and even if this were all of them it still a longer and more quality list of games than the 360 has coming in 09.

OK. We've heard that before. I just hope PlayStation 3 gets a surprisingly good year, as Xbox 360 is the console that crushed all other in terms of A, AA and AAA games rated by critics in 2006, 2007 and 2008.