SYSTEM WARS MONTHLY (February 2008) (Interview with Kevin_V, and more!)

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

Oh, ths issue is great, thanks for asking!

And I'm not pissed off. I fully expect that I will be attacked until the end of time when I don't give every game the exact score every single person on earth expects (doing so will involve writing an individual review for each living person, and I'm too busy watching Daft Punk videos for that). I'm genuinely curious whether I was being unclear, though I think there is an obvious difference between a button-pressing minigame (in which you have to press particular buttons in a particular sequence within a specific time period, as in God of War and Resident Evil 4), and standard button-based combat (in which combinations of button presses result in various attacks and combos).

I'm also curious if there's a bit in invisible ink that I can't see up there about thinking I don't make mistakes (and I have, and I know, trust me).

Kevin-V

You were clear but it can be mis-interpeted. Technically the combat in No More Heroes is hit A until you get prompted to do a motion. It's border line mini game, but it isn't at the same time. It's something borrowed and something new, and there's nothing wrong with it.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Great interview. Great questions with great responses.

Oh yeah the rest is good too.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
OK this is the last time I read this magazine until they get a lemming on board because the overall tone towards the 360 is overwhelmingly negative and you hardly talk about any 360 games. :x
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rocktimusprime

OK this is the last time I read this magazine until they get a lemming on board because the overall tone towards the 360 is overwhelmingly negative and you hardly talk about any 360 games. :xJiveT

im more lemming than anything, but i also like to write articles that aren't about specific games, we do that enough on the forum.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#55 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts
Great issue this month guys. Keep it up. Just a few things... I agree with jethrovegas's view on this debate of video games affecting people. A fantastic piece on the debate over video game violence I think both sides are at fault. I see many fellow gamers being just as extreme and irrational as the side that is against video games. "I never turned violent and I played R18 games when I was underage" they cry. Well, other than the fact that you're most likely jaded by such nonsense as to think you turned out 'normal' (Hey, what did Adolf Hitler think of himself?), if you look at other people and the effects of violence in any sort of media on them, then you will understand. I mean, when my 4 year old brother yelled out a curse word when he couldn't get some jumping sequence right in a game only a few hours ago, it was just shocking. So as you could imagine, I cannot really sympathize with those saying games do not make impression on young minds. Regarding film criticism... I would just like to say TheEndBoss's perception of film criticism is deceptively false. Yes, while it is true most professional critics look for ways in which a film creatively conveys messages on screen, if the film doesn't have the 'heart' as this writer is alluding to (which is that entertainment factor), then it is just as much rejected as any of the mind-numbingly trash films of which everyone knows their harsh stance. That is why it is very rare 'true arthouse' films ever get a spot into the the top ten critic favourites of the year. In fact, a lot of them get canned for being much too pretentious and lacking this 'soul'. Many 'real' professional film critics rate films in comparison to each other in the appropriate genre. So, for example, if it was a comedy, then it would be rated amongst other comedy films. And before I forget, may I stress the 'real' in 'real professional film critic'. Why do I say that? Because the internet is full of wannabe film students who do give off the wrong impression of what a film critic is like. They are the ones with such inflated egos just because they understood the significance of 'Rosebud' in Citizen Kane when their lecturer explained it to them in their first year at film school. I'll give an example with one of the most famous critics, Roger Ebert (also the unofficial rival to video games as 'art'). He stresses that he rates films according to the genre and the intended audience it is aimed towards, and his reviews rather reflect that. Cloverfield, which would seem a candidate to popularity amongst the public but a victim of abuse in critical acclaim, was given high marks from him. Transformers got praise too (and if you ever hear someone complain about blatant advertising, it's those 20something year old pretentious film students again). Same goes for his review in 'Hairspray', in which his opening lines are "Hairspray is just plain fun". I can understand from an ignorant viewpoint (no offence if anyone is knowledgeable in this area) how such an opinion is formed on critics. That they pan the blockbusters and lowest common denominators yet praise the films that probably only two or three people like. Yet what films are they really flopping? Norbit. Meet the Spartans. Fun with Dick and Jane. Yes, they are comedies (but comedies have been crap for the last several years to a decade, until Judd Apatow came back with the 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad etc. By the way, Superbad got massive praise from critics). And then there's the misconception critics don't enjoy the films they watch. They do. But they can sought out the mere 'entertaining films' (the equivalent in video games are The Simpsons video game, Kane & Lynch, Black etc which are all relatively entertaining), from the films that go that extra mile (equivalents being Sins of the Solar Empire, No More Heroes, Portal, and those rare ones that score commercial success as well such as Halo). So yeah, film criticism isn't stuck up so far up its own ***. In fact, the similarities to video gaming journalism is near identical. Hopefully I enlightened a few people today.
leejohnson7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 leejohnson7
Member since 2007 • 2909 Posts

Good work guys. Interesting interview with Kevin as well. Although I found a lot of fault with Assassins Creed I understand exactly what he means. Hell, if it was up to me The Warriors and Manhunt would have had higher scores. The Warriors is one of my most favourite games of all time. If art didn't contribute to that then I'll be damned.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#57 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26114 Posts
[QUOTE="rocktimusprime"][QUOTE="Kevin-V"]

[QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="Willy105"]Kevin_V said there are no innacuracies in his reviews. Anybody agree?TheEndBoss

Yes. In question #3 of the interview, he said he is tired of button-mashing games, but in #4, he praises No More Heroes because of the perfect blend of button mashing and waggle, and wants to see more games like it. Huh!?!

I didn't say that regarding inaccuracies anywhere in that interview, nor did I say it wasn't possible. What words in the interview are you using to jump to that completely unreleated conlusion?

Also, I specifically mention timed button-mashing minigames that are ripped off from God of War and Resident Evil 4. That's a lot different from general "button mashing." I suppose if you stretched the limits of reason you could draw a parallel between timed remote swings in No More Heroes and timed button presses a la God of War, but the implementation of the mechanic is far different than timed-button ripoffs like those in Jericho or Silent Hill Origins. I assumed it was clear to the average System Wars reader that there is a difference between button-mashing combat and a God of War-style button pressing minigame. Perhaps I overestimated?

way to go willy youve gone and pissed Kevin V off, you should be ashamed.

Seriously, Willy. He was nice enough to give us an interview, and you go and slam him for something he said?

I'm not trying to be mean, I have nothing but respect for him. But I did notice that when I re-read the article. You are all over reacting. It's great to have a celebrity here, but don't abuse his stay. Have a nice discussion, be friends.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Willy105
OK this is the last time I read this magazine until they get a lemming on board because the overall tone towards the 360 is overwhelmingly negative and you hardly talk about any 360 games. :xJiveT
There were no big 360 news or events in February, except more annoying RRoD threads. What did you want us to do? Write an article on RRoD?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

This is great!

"what's wrong with crack anyway?" - lol

I liked the interview with Kevin-V. Interesting to see a reviewer rub elbows with the plebes :o. His perspective seems decent.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Willy105
Great response Frozen Liquid. But I found that compared to videogame industry, movie critics are a lot less respected and heard compared to a game critic. From experience, people make up their own mind about a movie and not pay attentikn to them. They enjoyed Epic Movie more than they enjoyed Narnia. Although something similar happens in games, not to that large extent. Gamers would look to reviews to see if they like the game. Most won't care much about the score, but they will glance at the text if the game appeals to them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

And I'm not pissed off. I fully expect that I will be attacked until the end of time when I don't give every game the exact score every single person on earth expects (doing so will involve writing an individual review for each living person, and I'm too busy watching Daft Punk videos for that). I'm genuinely curious whether I was being unclear, though I think there is an obvious difference between a button-pressing minigame (in which you have to press particular buttons in a particular sequence within a specific time period, as in God of War and Resident Evil 4), and standard button-based combat (in which combinations of button presses result in various attacks and combos).

I'm also curious if there's a bit in invisible ink that I can't see up there about thinking I don't make mistakes (and I have, and I know, trust me).

Kevin-V

Seemed pretty clear to me. Even if they were the same basic idea in RE4 and NMH, you clearly said that if they were implemented well, that they were not a problem. I assume they were implemented well in NMH (I haven't played it).

I think the... Quick Time Event's ( as I think they're called) in RE4 were a little... too prevalent. Though it made some of the boss battles very interesting indeed. They just put in too much, I'd say.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Willy105

Kevin-V
Not once I have been upset about a score you gave. It's the text review that gives folks a hard time to understand what you mean.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
I like the interview but I disagree with him about his views on PC gaming
gingerdivid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 gingerdivid
Member since 2006 • 7206 Posts
It's refreshing to see staff entering the under-city of gamespot. *deliberate KOTOR reference*
Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

You!

Great job.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#66 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
what happened to the comics?
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Willy105

what happened to the comics?jg4xchamp

This.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#68 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts
OH your good. your really good.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Willy105

OH your good. your really good.jg4xchamp

Well, I try.

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kcpp2b
Member since 2006 • 12498 Posts
Hey Willy, you might wanna put Interview Kevin-v in the title cause wow we're like at only 70 posts now
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 rocktimusprime

Hey Willy, you might wanna put Interview Kevin-v in the title cause wow we're like at only 70 posts nowkcpp2b

i was thinking the same exact thing lol.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Willy105
Fine.
strudel420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 strudel420
Member since 2006 • 3687 Posts
Great work all.
kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kcpp2b

[QUOTE="kcpp2b"]Hey Willy, you might wanna put Interview Kevin-v in the title cause wow we're like at only 70 posts nowrocktimusprime

i was thinking the same exact thing lol.

Great minds think alike

darkslider99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 darkslider99
Member since 2004 • 11374 Posts

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]Last time I checked SSBB was hyped AA.Tsug_Ze_Wind

If it gets AA...do you really think anyone will truly consider the hype met? Aside from a few of our damage-controlling kin? ;)

Either way, SW will get a huge reaction with A, AA, AAAA....this is the game to decide everything on the sheep side.

And hopefully I'll be around to report it next month. :(

I agree 100%. It was the same with uncharted, it was officially hyped AA, but we all know everyone was expecting AAA, and several threads were created stating why it would be AAA. After it got AA, cows acted as if none of that really happened...but they still complained that GS under rated it.
grapefruit21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 grapefruit21
Member since 2007 • 3537 Posts
Awsome article JethroVegas. That was the best article I have read in any paper this week.
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts
[QUOTE="Tsug_Ze_Wind"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]Last time I checked SSBB was hyped AA.darkslider99

If it gets AA...do you really think anyone will truly consider the hype met? Aside from a few of our damage-controlling kin? ;)

Either way, SW will get a huge reaction with A, AA, AAAA....this is the game to decide everything on the sheep side.

I agree 100%. It was the same with uncharted, it was officially hyped AA, but we all know everyone was expecting AAA, and several threads were created stating why it would be AAA. After it got AA, cows acted as if none of that really happened...but they still complained that GS under rated it.

The hype threads fail because the all the "official hype" means is that the group chickened out if it's low, and were stupid if it's high. There's rarely a middle ground, but then, it could also be said that that's just clas-sic SW.

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

[QUOTE="JiveT"]OK this is the last time I read this magazine until they get a lemming on board because the overall tone towards the 360 is overwhelmingly negative and you hardly talk about any 360 games. :xWilly105
There were no big 360 news or events in February, except more annoying RRoD threads. What did you want us to do? Write an article on RRoD?

I told you what I want you to do. Round out your creative team. :x

Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

[QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="JiveT"]OK this is the last time I read this magazine until they get a lemming on board because the overall tone towards the 360 is overwhelmingly negative and you hardly talk about any 360 games. :xJiveT

I told you what I want you to do. Round out your creative team. :x

We have our lemmings, they just aren't the ones that write about the games.

Plus, the 360 did have a mild month. The real game news (Gears 2) came too late for a full article on it.

LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
[QUOTE="Tsug_Ze_Wind"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]Last time I checked SSBB was hyped AA.darkslider99

Hype threads should be put up 2-4 weeks before a game comes out.
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
Great job on the mag guys!
kruesader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kruesader
Member since 2006 • 6443 Posts
Excellent work by all involved, congratulations!
anshul89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 anshul89
Member since 2006 • 5705 Posts
Kevin-V lost all credibility when he said the PC is in a slump. He said you cant go wrong with any FPS on the 360 but he didnt realise that all of them except Halo 3 can be played on the PC. In fact all those shooters are much much better on the PC. LOL if he thinks controllers are better for FPS. The PC has 5 times the number of high quality exclusives, if thats a slump then console gaming is dead. Sorry kid, I dont play sales, I play games. The PC definitely had more notable content than any console.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Willy105
[QUOTE="darkslider99"][QUOTE="Tsug_Ze_Wind"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]Last time I checked SSBB was hyped AA.LINKloco

Hype threads should be put up 2-4 weeks before a game comes out.

The Brawl one was put 2-4 weeks before it was supposed to come out, but the game was delayed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Hype threads should be put up 2-4 weeks before a game comes out.LINKloco

That wouldn't work.

Hype stops getting recorded once there is a SINGLE review.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#86 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this magazine!

It looks great and I can see that everyone has put a lot of effort into it!

Great interview with Kevin_v!

kcpp2b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kcpp2b

Wow, this is the first time I've seen this magazine!

It looks great and I can see that everyone has put a lot of effort into it!

Great interview with Kevin_v!

fabz_95

We thank u for the kind comments

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#88 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts
[QUOTE="Willy105"]Great response Frozen Liquid. But I found that compared to videogame industry, movie critics are a lot less respected and heard compared to a game critic. From experience, people make up their own mind about a movie and not pay attentikn to them. They enjoyed Epic Movie more than they enjoyed Narnia. Although something similar happens in games, not to that large extent. Gamers would look to reviews to see if they like the game. Most won't care much about the score, but they will glance at the text if the game appeals to them.

That's pretty much because everyone likes movies. And the 'cool kids' i.e 15 year old teenagers love Epic Movie because it makes commentary, whether terribly executed or not, on hot gossip. But yeah, once the video game industry becomes universally accepted as much as film has today, then you'll start to see the same pattern emerging lol. Casuals kill everything. Sad, but true.
JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

Amazing issue like always, but i have a little problem..

were are the little funny toons you make about sheep,lemmings and cows??

btw iron shop judges were biased:P

enral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#90 enral
Member since 2006 • 728 Posts
Great issue! Well done.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Willy105

Amazing issue like always, but i have a little problem..

were are the little funny toons you make about sheep,lemmings and cows??

btw iron shop judges were biased:P

JuarN18

Here.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
nice thread as always, but i didn't liked/disagreed with few of the articles esp the pc gaming one and Rising to the Debate ones
jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jethrovegas
Member since 2007 • 5103 Posts

nice thread as always, but i didn't liked/disagreed with few of the articles esp the pc gaming one and Rising to the Debate ones naval

May I ask what your disagreement was?

Just curious.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 naval

[QUOTE="naval"]nice thread as always, but i didn't liked/disagreed with few of the articles esp the pc gaming one and Rising to the Debate ones jethrovegas

Just curious.

while i agree that violence does affect people , i totally disagreed with the first half of the article. the first half painted a false picture(the guy used to play cs 3-4 years ago and he did not played it to train and ignored stuff like practicing 10 minutes with real gun is much more than practicing in any game.

secondly from what i see most of the this accusations are mostly made by people who want attention etc. Do you really think jack cares about violence in game ? if he did he would have taken more proper steps rather than all the showbiz stuff he says or does. again you say gamers should inform these people nicely ! but do these people really care about being correct ? if they really wanted to be correct they could have found it quite easily themselves the truth most of the time rather than directly raising accusations. imo, people should totally ignore such cases, the less attention they get lower their motivation to such stuff but by all means engage in debate with people who know and research about what they criticise. i don't think any gamer would really be against that.

So, what i mean to say in short is while i agree with what the message you want to give, i did not liked the examples you presented

jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 jethrovegas
[QUOTE="jethrovegas"]

[QUOTE="naval"]nice thread as always, but i didn't liked/disagreed with few of the articles esp the pc gaming one and Rising to the Debate ones naval

Just curious.

while i agree that violence does affect people , i totally disagreed with the first half of the article. the first half painted a false picture(the guy used to play cs 3-4 years ago and he did not played it to train and ignored stuff like practicing 10 minutes with real gun is much more than practicing in any game.

secondly from what i see most of the this accusations are mostly made by people who want attention etc. Do you really think jack cares about violence in game ? if he did he would have taken more proper steps rather than all the showbiz stuff he says or does. again you say gamers should inform these people nicely ! but do these people really care about being correct ? if they really wanted to be correct they could have found it quite easily themselves the truth most of the time rather than directly raising accusations. imo, people should totally ignore such cases, the less attention they get lower their motivation to such stuff but by all means engage in debate with people who know and research about what they criticise. i don't think any gamer would really be against that.

So, what i mean to say in short is while i agree with what the message you want to give, i did not liked the examples you presented

I think that perhaps you mis-interpreted what I was saying. The first section of the article was not making any sort of opinionated statement about the shooter or his Counter-Strike habits; it was merely a recitation of the news.

I for one don't think that there is any evidence to suggest that video games caused that guy to do what he did: I was just reporting what various media outlets were saying to give readers an idea of the setup leading to the inevitable reaction by gamer culture.

And yes, Jack Thompson is an ambulance chasing idiot. But what good does stooping to his level do?

If our opponents make un-informed attacks, then we should make informed defenses.

In essence, we should fight from higher ground.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 naval
[QUOTE="naval"][QUOTE="jethrovegas"]

[QUOTE="naval"]nice thread as always, but i didn't liked/disagreed with few of the articles esp the pc gaming one and Rising to the Debate ones jethrovegas

Just curious.

I think that perhaps you mis-interpreted what I was saying. The first section of the article was not making any sort of opinionated statement about the shooter or his Counter-Strike habits; it was merely a recitation of the news.

I for one don't think that there is any evidence to suggest that video games caused that guy to do what he did: I was just reporting what various media outlets were saying to give readers an idea of the setup leading to the inevitable reaction by gamer culture.

And yes, Jack Thompson is an ambulance chasing idiot. But what good does stooping to his level do?

If our opponents make un-informed attacks, then we should make informed defenses.

In essence, we should fight from higher ground.

When you say we should inform them , do you really think they want to be informed or they want some attention ?

jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 jethrovegas

When you say we should inform them , do you really think they want to be informed or they want some attention ?

naval

I think that they want attention, but not from gamers

I think they want attemtion from the mainstream press and from un-informed individuals in the public.

It's the job of gaming culture at large to make sure that those people in the public are hearing both sides of the story.

When people like Jack Thompson go on rants on Fox News, then the gaming press (and yes, gamers as well) need to make a publicized and educated comeback, both locally, and on as large a stage as we can possibly get.

And then there are people who actually do want to be informed, like that woman who wrote a blog questioning the video she had seen of Resident Evil 5.

That woman had no hand to play; she had never commented on video games before. She just wanted to know why a bunch of black people were being shot in a video of a game that she saw.

When people like that come on the scene, then yeah, we need to inform them and try and assauge some of their fears about something they don't understand.

It won't work every time, but it beats the hell out of insulting the woman, and spamming her blog's comment section with racial insults, which is pretty much the only reaction this woman got from gamers, that I could tell.

naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 naval
[QUOTE="naval"]

jethrovegas

I think that they want attention, but not from gamers

I think they want attemtion from the mainstream press and from un-informed individuals in the public.

It's the job of gaming culture at large to make sure that those people in the public are hearing both sides of the story.

When people like Jack Thompson go on rants on Fox News, then the gaming press (and yes, gamers as well) need to make a publicized and educated comeback, both locally, and on as large a stage as we can possibly get.

And then there are people who actually do want to be informed, like that woman who wrote a blog questioning the video she had seen of Resident Evil 5.

That woman had no hand to play; she had never commented on video games before. She just wanted to know why a bunch of black people were being shot in a video of a game that she saw.

When people like that come on the scene, then yeah, we need to inform them and try and assauge some of their fears about something they don't understand.

It won't work every time, but it beats the hell out of insulting the woman, and spamming her blog's comment section with racial insults, which is pretty much the only reaction this woman got from gamers, that I could tell.

aww.... its turning into a discussion which i don't want to have. so this time i will keep it smaal. agreed that they want attention from others and people should make sure that very general population doesn't get a wrong image of games, but i don't think its really so simple thing.

also, i really don't think that woman realy wanted to be informed seeing all the accusations she made withut having any knowledge of he stuff

Homesrfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Homesrfan
Member since 2006 • 5192 Posts
Really good issue! Good job guys. :D
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points