Switch near 20 million sold Globally via Finance Report

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Juub1990 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

They'll get a holiday sales boost like everything gets but there isn't a huge number of people out there waiting for Smash to come out before buying a Switch that didn't already buy one for MK/Odyssey/BOTW. They all sell to the same exact people.

I think the HW decline is real.

Lol what a retarded post.

You're retarded if you believe the Smash Bros audience doesn't overlap with Mario Kart, Mario, and Zelda.

So you think that Switch's userbase is already heavily saturated and it's all downhill from here? If so, what's your prediction for the rest of the year and its lifetime?

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Juub1990 said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

They'll get a holiday sales boost like everything gets but there isn't a huge number of people out there waiting for Smash to come out before buying a Switch that didn't already buy one for MK/Odyssey/BOTW. They all sell to the same exact people.

I think the HW decline is real.

Lol what a retarded post.

You're retarded if you believe the Smash Bros audience doesn't overlap with Mario Kart, Mario, and Zelda.

Sure, there is some overlap because they are the same franchises, but other than that you have a racing game, a platformer, an action adventure and a fighting game. There is not that much overlap that everyone who wants Smash has already bought a Switch because of those other games. It would be incredibly naive to think so.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@Sgt_Crow said:

Sure, there is some overlap because they are the same franchises, but other than that you have a racing game, a platformer, an action adventure and a fighting game. There is not that much overlap that everyone who wants Smash has already bought a Switch because of those other games. It would be incredibly naive to think so.

Or dumb but can you expect much from a dude named NathanDrakeSwag?

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

@davillain- said:
@Random_Matt said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@pdogg93 said:

@lundy86_4: super mario might interest me, but the rest of the games don’t interest me in the slightest. I’m a 35 year old man, maybe the switch is targeted more for kiddies?

Other than Bloodborne what is there to buy a PS4 for?

Really? Don't sink to other people's levels, you know there are loads.

PC+PS4=best combo. I mean, come on, who would not think this is the best combo here?

I would.

PC + Switch here.

God of War was decent, Bloodborne was great, none of the other big ones (unless Persona 5 counts... which it shouldn't) ammounted to anything really interesting